Melt Xtreme!!!!(fat) sponsored log!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!!I took my Melt xtreme today and I will working out at noon today .

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Very interested but 50 and shipping for a fat burner seems pretty steep! Luv the reviews though

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Very interested but 50 and shipping for a fat burner seems pretty steep! Luv the reviews though
I dont know where you look at this price,but if you look around ,you will find it ata good price!!just search a bit :yup:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Happy easter everyone!!,i just took my cap of melt xtreme ,and going out for a run!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I ran on a empty stomach this morning and 10 minutes a go I did a light shoulders workout,i will be doing my final review this week!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
On my way to do a legs workout,I still have 3 caps ,and i will post my final review this friday!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
good morning everybody!! took my cap first thing in the morning ,the energy still there and the hungry suppresion still there,today i will do back and biceps!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:bigok:I have an awesome workout,an this guy in the gym aske me if i lost weight,and I tall him about 3 or 4 pounds ,and he did not believe me ,so i KNOW Melt did a good job on me!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok this is my final review!!Lost total of 4 pounds on 23 days,easy to defeat hunger with this supplement,energy is smooth ,not to crazy forme but good enough for a morning wake up or preworkout,i recomend this to everybody that suffer to keep the cravings aside!!
Also thanks to the people of Leecheck for this oportunity!!
:bigok:

davesfx

Awards
Thank you for the log!

Do you mind sharing what your general daily caloric intake was?

Thanks