First Log: LG Natadrol

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Getting ripped up! LG Natadrol + progress pics

I am currently on my fifth day of Natadrol. Ive been planning to log it. so i figured id start the thread. I dont know whether i should do weekly or daily updates, im leaning towards weekly.

My aim through out the cycle is to loose bodyfat and retain streangth.
Im still on my first week at 4 caps per day and i have started to notice a difference. I really have to take a before after picture as I have already noticed increases in streangth and have already put on 2 kg (4.4 pounds)! Thats before the end of the first week. Im going to put that down to increased water intake; however, i woke up dehydrated this morning for that reading.

Ive been keeping logs of the first few days at home so i can keep good updates.

I plan to increase dosage to 6 a day next week, and am contemplating upping it to 8 perday, however, id need to import another bottle if i am to do this or my cycle will only roughly be 30 days/4 weeks. how much difference does 8 per day make?

My diet will be clean foods as much as i can with the majority of my carb intake occuring before 3pm. I will try not eat carbs after this time. The carb intake will depend on my activity level. I will have two meals with carbs on rest days and 3 with carbs on workoutdays. My friend had good success using this method to cut so i throught id give it a go. Im trying to eat maintenance level calories.

Weight at start of cycle
86 kg
body fat: 18ish percent.
Workout routine: full body split 3 times a week, consisting mainly of compound exersises.

PCT: Formadrol xtreme+DS lean extreme.

Do i need to include anything else?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Okay here is the log so far! I have also attached a picture for comparison at the end of the cycle. Im currently deciding if i want a third bottle to bump my dose to 8 for the cycle-any suggestions?

Natadrol Log

Day 1- No gym

First dose.

I took the first dose this morning at 10am. Approximately 30 mins later I started to get rather thirsty. 45 minutes later I had a huge rush of energy through my body. This was a pronounced feeling in the muscles themselves. I thought this would be very good combined with a pre workout.

I also experienced dramatic appetite increase. I’m very hungry even after finishing a decent sized lunch.

Felt good.

Day 2.

Same as day 1. I urinated more and had a good session at the gym. I had a slight increase in endurance for most exersises. Surprisingly i was not sore.

Day 3- off day. 4 pills.

Day 4: Workoutday Whole body

leg press + jump squats superset x3 sets
deadlift + bent rows superset x 3
Inline dumbell press+incline dumbellcurls superset x3 (dropset on last set)
Cable rows x3
Dips x3 (dropset last)

I had a rough workout this morning. I was running late and had to fit the whole body workout and shower in within one hour before Uni. I vommited midway through the workout after doing supersets of bent rows and deadlifts. As the machine iw as on wasnt really made for deadlifts (bent row machine) my lower back didnt get a great workout.

I bumped up the weight for incline dumbell presses and bicep curls. I was strugling with 44 pound dumbells before my break (recovery) . Today i was the first time ive done them since i came back. I managed 57 pounds each side. This dramatic increase could be because i used to do bench press before dumbbell presses (on 3 day split) and pre exaused the muscle.

On legs press i was struggeling with 180 kg x 10reps before break. Today, I only did 180 kg but on the last set did 30 reps. I didnt have enough time to up the weight. I'll go 200kg next time. I also feet like i was jumping higher in my jump squats.

Overall a hard workout. The vomiting didnt help. However, i guess i did see some improvements.

Day 5. Off day.

Today, i got on the scales first thing. I was dehydrated. my bodyweight was up 2kg (4.4 pounds) WOW!! in the excitment of it all i bumped my doseage to 6. I feel good and have a strong alphamale feeling. I have a **** load of energy and dont want to go to bed.

Attachments

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. You definitely need at least one, preferably two bottles more.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Were you meaning 3 or 4 bottles total? I have two bottles at the moment.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I thought you had just one. But I'd still buy one more bottle, you may need quite high dose as you're quite heavy.. But it'll be worth it :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, its probably for the best. I'll just bought another bottle. It should arrive in a few weeks

Day 6: off day: Im going to go for a run this arvo.

Im going to go real heavy at the gym tomorrow so i figured i'll have one extra day so im recovered for it.

As far as Natadrol goes. Ive only taken two so far today, about to take another two--but i have increasing feelings of wellbeing.

Another note: i have added doses of Aceyl-carnatine to my list. It could possibly increase androgen receptor response. I thought this would be beneficial with nata-d

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Workout day: whole body

3km run in morning

Workout 4pm
Superset 1: squats +jump squats x3.
Superset 2: deadlift+ bent row x3
Seated Calf raises x3
Incline db press x3
pullups x3
Lat pull down x3
Superset 3: Dips and cable pulldowns
Lateral raises x3
Inline curls x2
Reverse preacher x2

I had quite an intense workout yesterday as i cant make the gym for a few days due to other commitments.

Lifts were up in everything. I hit 220 pounds on squats. Ive always had trouble with my legs so im happy im getting up there again. I want to get 240 by the end of the cycle.

On Incline bench i managed 61 pounds (each dumb bell)and i increased my number of chins and dips. Im pretty sore today!

Sessions next week will be a 3 day split as can only make it to the gym next week three days in a row

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 schedualed day off
3km run, nothing additional to report, rather sore after yesterday's workout.

day 9: unschedualed day off
I had a day off today as ive got university work due in and dont have time to go to the gym. However i went for a three km run this morning. As i'm going away this weekend i can only workrout tuesday wednesday and thursday so i'll change up the workout and do a 3 day split this week.

Im noticing my muscles are hardening up a lot. And i feel pretty good to spite the 4 hours sleep i got last night!

I just had new protein arrive so it will also be easier to get protein at breakfast time now. Ive been struggling the last few days with protein intake. I tried to eat as much meat as i could!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: workout day back biceps abs, 6 pills

Back
Chin ups x1 pull ups x 1, hammer grip x1

Bent rows (machine) x5
10 x 110 8x122 8x154 8x122 8x122
Lateral pulldown x5
176 x10 242x8 220x8 220x8 176x8

Close grip pulldown x3
132x8 132x8 132x8

reverse flys x3
88x8 88x8 88x8

Biceps.forearm
incline db curls x 4
26x10 30x8 26x8 22x7

reverse preacher curls x3
33x8 33x8 33x8
reverse barbell curls x2
44x8 44x8

hammer curls + wrist curst superset x3
33x8 33x8 33x8
wrist curls
44x20 44x15 44x12

ABS
Sit ups
50x5

My diet was really **** today. I forgot to take my wallet with me to university and had no money to buy food. Lucky i had my protien powder with me for some energy. I didnt eat anywhere near enough, even for a cut.

That being said, my workout wasn't too bad. I smashed through chins and most of back. I was out of energy by the time I got to reverse flys and biceps. I was happy with my back workout though. It really worked my bi’s hard.

As for natadrol-Still good energy and wellbeing; muscles are rock hard!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Workout: Legs and Shoulders

Leg press + Jump squats (superset) x 4
Squats x4
Deadlifts x3
Millitarty press x4
dumbell side laterals x3
DB circular side laterals x3
DB Shrugs x6 (superset with both side lateral exercises )
Seated Calf raises- 70 reps. Once i reached failure id stop for five seconds until i reached failure again...and again until i got 70
Standing calf raises x4
Ham string curl x4

I did good tonight. I had pleanty of endurance. Did 440 pounds on leg press, 220 on squats and 176 on dead lift. I tried doing 260 on squats but had no spotter. I did 2 reps and racked as i didnt feel stable. I also could of done more on deadlifts, but i couldnt find straps. 176 was as much as i could do without. I only managed 88 pounds on millitary press and 22 pounds on side laterals. My shoulders are probably my weakest body part.

seated calves were 65 pounds. with the high reps i felt like my calves were cramping.
I then did 8 slow reps for standing calves at 88 pounds.

All in all good workout. And im really fuking hungry right now. Looking in the mirror, im starting to cut up a little and getting more definition.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in my fifth week and I just started to notice it really kicking in. Been at 6 caps the last 4 weeks; also thinking about buying another bottle and running it for another week.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I'm in my fifth week and I just started to notice it really kicking in. Been at 6 caps the last 4 weeks; also thinking about buying another bottle and running it for another week.
Im at day 12 and have been noticing the difference. Im upping to 8 caps today just to experiment. My third bottle should get here in another 8-9 days. I will probably go 8/day when i come back from interstate. I'm there for 4 days. Hopefully the hotel im at has a gym> I'll probably stay at 8 for the rest of the log.

Has natadrol leaned you out much by week 5?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 16: After having a short holiday over the weekend i felt guilty as eating healily was hard. I was in the middle of a city i didn't know and no cooking materials in the hotel. That being said, i didnt eat terribly, but it definitely could have been better! I did walk around for like 5 hours a day though so hopefully that counteracted a little.

Back on track today! I also have one workout i didn't log last week. From memory it was pretty good. It had nothing on today though.

Im really tired so i'll keep this one brief.

At the Gym:

Did a full body workout and overall did pretty well

I set prs in leg press, dead lift, lat pulldown,dips and seated calf raises. My vert jump felt like it was higher on my jumpsquats. I have no way to prove this at the moment though. Im just going by feel.

I maintained on incline db bench press and military press and cable row. I stuggled more than usueal on incline DB bench, i think that was due to doing millitary presses beforehand. I dropped down on incline dumb bell curls but my bi's were fried from the lat pulldown.

Good workout concidering my low cals today.

Diet:

Diet was also great and a good change from the bulk mentality ive had since november. I put in a real effort to make meal size smaller.

breakfast. 3 wheat biscuits and protien shake.
meal 2: 160g chicken and vegies + 80 g of fish as i was still hungary
meal 3 protien shake
Meal 4: 160g chicken
Meal 5 preworkout 2 chicken squers, 2 boilt potatos and peas.
Postworkout: 50g protien and a banana
Prebed: just about to go grab that! I dont know what is there. im starving though.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea, bro i starved my ass off on Nat for those 6 weeks. Hunger pains a nil now.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Ive been eating very low cal diet. I think a little two low, i think i might bump the carbs up a bit tomorrow.

I did well at the gym tonight. I didnt do legs becase they are still sore from tuesday and i want to play bball tomorrow.

I did
deadlift x3
seated calf raise x3
chinups/pullups/hammer grip x3
dumbell pullover x3
lat pulldownsx3
Incline db press x3
pec flys x3
dips+ pushdown superset x3
reverse preacher curls x3
incline db curls x3

I did well tonight i think. I could have done with more energy and eating more over the day.

I maintained in every lift tonight and did not go back in any. I with i could of done a few more reps on chins but thats about it.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 off day.

Played some basketball today for the first time in a month. (season break) I thought my shooting ability would have dropped somewhat, but i hit enough shots to leave feeling good.

Im starting to notice recomp effects from Nata. Im starting to get sbetter deffinition everywhere. I have nearly added 1/2 inch to my arms. going from 15' to 15.5' inches. Very happy with that!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 20: workout

Ticeps still sore from previous workout and generaly feeling a little worn down. Went for lighter weights today.

lunges/ lateral raises superset x3
hamstring curl + calfraises superset x3
benchpress x3
bent rows x3
millitary press x3
reverse preachers + db shrugs superst x3
incline db curls x3

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 off day: ate well

After finnishing my first bottle i have gained 5pounds, waistline has started to shrink, increased definaition and added 1/2 inch to each arm.

Day 22 off day, ate fairly well. Third bottle of nata arrived. 8pills per day every day now untill PCT.
There will be 30 days left on that dose.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 23 gym day

Smashed it tonight.

I set a pr's for bent row at 160 pounds x8.

Workout was

Jump squats >bent row superset x4
Calf raises>calf jumps superset x3
Benchpress x4
millitary press x3
Chinups>cable cable crossovers supersetx3
full body Dips>pushdowns superset x3
Reverse preacher (barbell) > db shrugs superset x3
Inline db curls x2

I didnt eat great, i had uni exams on all day.

After the workout i did a few flexes in the mirror. Starting to trim up nice. I'll post progress pics soon. Ive lost nearly an inch off my waist.

Day 24 off day.

I ate okay today. Probably too little. But i didnt have to workout.

I played some bball.

Tomorrow im going to go a little over mainenance so i have a good night in the gym.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: Gym Day-upper body- Nearly mid way through.

Todight i only did upper body as I have my first 1 on 1 basketball coaching tomorrow. I want to be able to run. so i left out legs and lower back.

I did
t bar rows x4
incline chest press x4
dumbell pullover x3
Chinups + cable crossover x3
Dips + pushdowns superset x3
Reverse preacher + lateral raises x3
incline db curls

I had a good workout tonight. I had extra carbs and calories today to have a slight break from cutting so i had some more energy. I still ate well though.

meal 1: pasta + protien shake
Meal 2: pasta + tuna
Meal 3: 1/2 tin of Tuna+ Protien shake (I couldnt stomach the second tin of tuna....so i tossed it in the trash and had a shake instead.)
Meal 4: 30 grams malto dextrose+ preworkout
Meal 5: Post wokrout shake, Two extra lean beef rissols,a piece of cheese + 2 white breadrolls.
Meal 6 TBA in a few mins. Probably 1 scoop of whey + 2 raw eggs in a shake as i think my cottage cheese is off.

Im cutting up nicely: pics as promised. 1 full flex (bit blurred) 2 trying to do traps, 3 arms---i kind of blocked my tri's out though.

Attachments

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, i appreciate the encouragement.

Day 26: HALF WAY! day off.

I had my first one on one basketball coaching session. It was quite humbling. The coach is great and made me realise i have a lot to learn. It should be a fun ride.

I think i had about 10 natadrol today. I couldn't remember if id taken one dose so i took two more. 40 mins later i was amped, hungry and felt like king ****! I sweated like an absolute pig at training. 10 was nice but not cost effective.

Legs ended up being sore after the basketball.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: Had a good session tonight

I started with

t-bar rows x4 (superset on last)
132 x12, 132 x12, 165x8, 132x10>88x8>44x10

dumbell pullover x3
60x10 60x10 66x8

bench press x4 - I've really been struggeling with this latley....i think i need a spot. It used to be moy best exersise. It is the only aparatus that i have not increased weight on over the cycle.
132x12, 154x10, 165x5, 132x8

Pec dec x 3 smashed through the whole stack of weights for 3 sets with a
drop set on last. It felt good to add this one in tonight.
165x10 165x10 165x10>132x8

millitary press (worst exersise for me) > db shrugs superset x3
mp 88x8 88x8 77x8
dbp: 66(each dumbell)x10 66x10 66x10>62xfailure>58xfalure>52failure

full body Dips> crunches x5
dips: x12 x10 x10 x8 x7
Crunch: 90x20 90x20 90x20 90x20 90x20

Incline db curls x4
26x10 26x10 30x8 30 x8
Reverse incline db curls x2
18x10 18x10

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 28: wow its been four weeks...thats gone really fast.

Off day

I ****ed up by left lower back last night by the feel of it. I'll need a few days off! I think i may have jarred it on the millitary press. It didn't feel painful at the time, but I nearly lost balance on one rep and had one very awkward movement/rep.

Nothing much i can do but rest it for a few days and use machines at the gym when i go back this week so i don't have to involve it. That kind of sucks but its better than nothing. I'll streach it and hope for a quick recovery

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I saw a physio therapist today to assess damage as it felt like more than a strained back when i woke up thismorning. Ive done some joint injury, and have a damaged muscle that is spasming and pinching a nerve. Ive got to take a few days off and increase my cardio. After a few days i can go back to weights that dont put direct stress on the lower back at 30-50% of my normal load. Then, depending how i feel, increase it 10% each workout thereafter until im back to full steam.

No basketball until its better. Its a bit of a setback :(....but it could have been worse.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I saw a physio therapist today to assess damage as it felt like more than a strained back when i woke up thismorning. Ive done some joint injury, and have a damaged muscle that is spasming and pinching a nerve. Ive got to take a few days off and increase my cardio. After a few days i can go back to weights that dont put direct stress on the lower back at 30-50% of my normal load. Then, depending how i feel, increase it 10% each workout thereafter until im back to full steam.

No basketball until its better. Its a bit of a setback :(....but it could have been worse.
Sorry to hear about your injury man. Be VERY careful with the low back. You do not want to permanently damage anything in that area. Rest up!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yeh, it hurts too much not to take care of it. I'm not normally one to go to a physio or doctor.

The physio recons it did it from exausting the lower back with deadlifts and bent rows. By the time i was doing millitary presses the lower back was just too exausted to deal with the pressure of stabalising the body. I guess that makes sense.

I did have some good news today. One of my good freinds got selected to feature in Muscle fitness magasine today after loosing a lot of weight. hes got three weeks to the photoshoot. Im pretty happy for him. He wants to cut up hard though. Im thinking i might get him onto lean extreme just to help him fine tune b4 the shoot.

anyway, thanks for the kind words.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Yeh, it hurts too much not to take care of it. I'm not normally one to go to a physio or doctor.

The physio recons it did it from exausting the lower back with deadlifts and bent rows. By the time i was doing millitary presses the lower back was just too exausted to deal with the pressure of stabalising the body. I guess that makes sense.

I did have some good news today. One of my good freinds got selected to feature in Muscle fitness magasine today after loosing a lot of weight. hes got three weeks to the photoshoot. Im pretty happy for him. He wants to cut up hard though. Im thinking i might get him onto lean extreme just to help him fine tune b4 the shoot.

anyway, thanks for the kind words.
That's great news for your friend!

With your back, like I said just be careful. I severely damaged mine about 5 years ago and it still plagues me. I was out for over a year. If it's all muscular great. If it's in a disc or threatening one then I can't stress enough to be careful. In the long run you'll be much better off.

Sorry if I sound too doom and gloom it's just that after going through it I hate to see anyone else have that problem. Good luck!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 32: First day back
Full body excluding back and abs.

Ive reduced my dose of nata over the last few days back to 6 as i dont think i need the 8 since i cant lift heavy at the moment.

I did about 50 percent of my normal capacity tonight and it felt ok. I did very slow reps at about 15 percent with minimal pausing at the top and the bottem. I got a good burn. Im sure it will do some good.

I did seated machine tri extentions x3
seated calf raise x3
pec dec x3
Machine shoulder press x3
Incline db bicep curls x3
Reverse incline curls x2
lateral raises x4

10 mins cardio at end.

I am noticing i am getting some vascularity back in my arms. I didnt even have a preworkout drink. Body fat must still be lowering.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
day 37: first real day back: ive had a few light sessions in between but nothing worth commenting on.

Chest shoulders Biceps: dropset on last set of every exersise

Benchpress x3
Pecdec x3
Incline db pressx3
Side lateral raises x3
inline db curl x3
reverse preacherx3
conentration hammer curls x3

I was back at full pace. My backs a bit sore today, but pretty good considering. ive also just started my third bottle of Nata. Today will be legs + abs.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
day 37: first real day back: ive had a few light sessions in between but nothing worth commenting on.

Chest shoulders Biceps: dropset on last set of every exersise

Benchpress x3
Pecdec x3
Incline db pressx3
Side lateral raises x3
inline db curl x3
reverse preacherx3
conentration hammer curls x3

I was back at full pace. My backs a bit sore today, but pretty good considering. ive also just started my third bottle of Nata. Today will be legs + abs.
Glad to see you back at it. Ice that low back tonight before you go to bed. It will help keep it from tightening up overnight.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, good looking out. I did just that and it helped heaps. I then heat packed it when i woke up before work to get it moving.

Day 38, Legs abs

I did 1 hour of basketball preceeding the workout for cardio

I then did 3x

legpress
seated calf raises
lunges
hamstring curls

I then did sets of 20 crunches on the ab machine set on 45 kg.

I didnt go too heavy as a i found a lot of these exersises hurt my back

Day 39: Tri's and back

i did 4 x

T bar rows
wide lat pulldowns
close lat pulldowns
full body dips with 22 pounds attached
close grip benchpress
pushdowns
diamond pushups

I felt like an absolute beast throughout the whole workout. Im thinking i want to try the trifecta stack now.

Im going away for easter weekend.

Im taking a skipping rope with me. I think i'll do 3 mins skipping 5x 50m sprints + 10 burpees and 5 chins each morning. I'll do it in a circuit until l i hit 30 mins. I'll do dips if i can find anything to do them off aswell.

Have a great easter everyone.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, good looking out. I did just that and it helped heaps. I then heat packed it when i woke up before work to get it moving.

Day 38, Legs abs

I did 1 hour of basketball preceeding the workout for cardio

I then did 3x

legpress
seated calf raises
lunges
hamstring curls

I then did sets of 20 crunches on the ab machine set on 45 kg.

I didnt go too heavy as a i found a lot of these exersises hurt my back

Day 39: Tri's and back

i did 4 x

T bar rows
wide lat pulldowns
close lat pulldowns
full body dips with 22 pounds attached
close grip benchpress
pushdowns
diamond pushups

I felt like an absolute beast throughout the whole workout. Im thinking i want to try the trifecta stack now.

Im going away for easter weekend.

Im taking a skipping rope with me. I think i'll do 3 mins skipping 5x 50m sprints + 10 burpees and 5 chins each morning. I'll do it in a circuit until l i hit 30 mins. I'll do dips if i can find anything to do them off aswell.

Have a great easter everyone.
NP man. Glad to hear it helped.

I like that "away circuit". It's close to what I do during a cut in the am when I do 2 a days.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa, didn't realize there was a Natadrol log going.

GREAT progress so far me, the cut pics are looking fantastic. Solid work with diet, glad Natadrol is helping you keep up during the cut. Training looks off the hook too, basketball is great for cardiovascular work. I'd always rather go play an hour of bball than run on the stupid treadmill. Keep up the hard work man, doin Natadrol proud.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.

I should also note i am down to 187 pounds after hitting 196 (my wieght went up 4.4 pounds at the beginning) at one point in the log.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 44, **** not long left now.

First day back today. I ate **** on the weekend out of a need to feel polite as a guest. Meals with virtually no protien and lots of fast carbs. It sucked balls. I tried to eat very small meals. Hopefully i havn't done too much damage.

Today i did chest and shoulders did okay. I felt pretty weak with no energy. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

I'm changing the workouts up from tomorrow and doing with shorter weight sessions with added cardio. This may mean i will be at the gym efery day but the session will be short. When possible i will do two workouts a day.

For example
Tomorrow:
Morning
Biceps+20 mins HIIT
Chins, incline db curl, reverse preacher +cable hammer curl
Afternoon
Basketball training 1 hour +
legs
squat, lunges, calf raise hamstring curl.

I'm trying to place a little more emphasis on cardio to try shed this fat i still have left. No preworkout this week as i am preparing for the arrival of MP assault.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 45

Morning
Biceps+20 mins HIIT
Chins, incline db curl, reverse preacher +cable hammer curl

Afternoon
Basketball training 1 hour +

Gym: legs
leg press, lunges, calf raise, hamstring curl.

I did good today and had good strength. The 2 workout split worked well and all that cardio has to have been good for something.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 46 Back (no cardio)

Machine lat pulldowns x4
Tbar rows x4
close grip cable lat pulldowns x4
Cable rows x4

I didnt have too much time tonight. that was a good workout and left by back rather sore the next day. I was going to do tris as well but had bball the next day and wanted to be able to shoot.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 47: Cardio

Bball training for 2ish hours
I had a one on one session with a coach today. Brutal and difficult stuff (fitness wise).

Then went and sore Naughty by Nature live. It was a shame they didnt start till 130am and i arrived at the venue at 9pm. Their performance itself was off the hook though.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 51:

I had a **** of a weekend with uni work, i did no physical activity. Stress levels way up. Funnily enough the worst thing i had was last night where i had a bottle of beer at 3am to calm me down to sleep. I was fair stressed though so my cort levels will be high.

Yesterday i smashed out 50 full body dips, 50 chins and 50 pushups on my lunch break, made me feel somewhat better about missing the weekend.

Today i did a full body workout: I ripped **** up tonight maxing out on every apparatus except ones that could irritate by lower back. I also started on Assault for my preworkout tonight. It lives up to the hype!

Workout was.

T-bar rows
155 pounds 8 reps four sets, double drop set on last set> 130> 88.

Machine pulldowns
264 pounds 8 reps four sets, double drop set on last set>220>176

Bench press (no spot so i couldnt push myself too hard)
180 pounds x12, x8, x5 dropset 120 pounds on last

Pec dec
165 pounds (max) x10 reps 3 sets double drop set on last.

Milliary press(i had to be careful with these)
90 pounds x6 3 sets

Full body dips with 22 pounds
x2 6 reps
no weight x2 10 reps

Incine DB curls
30 pounds each db
x10 x8 x8 x8 double dropset on last

superset with

Standing lateral raises
22 pounds
x10 x10
Sitting lateral raises
18 pounds
x8 x8

Machine abs.
99 pounds
3 sets of 30
1 set of 120 pounds x 10

superseted with
Lat pushdowns
80 pounds 8 reps 3 sets

I just counted my pills
I have 3 days left at 7 per day. then is start PCT. Should i start the formadrol tomorrow and bridge across?

I will post progress pics in a few days. Then at the end after PCT and lean extreme.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thankyou

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
day 52:

No workout today. Big rest day. The workout yesterday and the draining weekend have smashed me. I slept for 12 hours last night without waking once. Today i felt like i was dead. My singing teacher said i looked so tired i looked stoned haha. Getting ready for a big workout again tomorrow night.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 53:

Today ive been hell tired all day. All i want to do is sleep. I even had to have a 45 min sleep at work. I think my workout suffered a little because of this. I crashed 3/4 of the way through and wanted to sleep. I think this weekend will be simply based on sleeping.

Tonight

wide grip cable lat pulldown
150 pounds 10 reps 3 sets

Seated cable row
130 pounds 10 reps 3 sets

Cable crossover
35 pounds (each side) 4 sets with double dropset on last

Standing barbell millitary press
85 pounds x10, 110 pounds x5, 85 pounds x 8

Seated lateral raise
18 pounds x10 3 sets

Bench dips
90 pounds x12 4 sets dropset (to nothing) on last x20
Then one nothing x20

reverse preachers
55 pounds x10 3 sets

Incline db curls
30 pounds x8 3 sets
Then a 4 set of 6 reps then double drop set to 22 pounds (x5) then 18 pounds (x6)

Machine crunches
99 pounds x30 x30 x20 x30

Not a bad workout by any means

Last day tomorrow of natadrol and unfortunatly it is an off day. Maybee i'll take like 3 pills tomorrow and push it out for one last day of weights.

Side effects: over the last few days my nuts are starting to feel a little achy and a touch smaller. Maybee some suppression comming in over the cycle leangth. However It has been getting really cold here for winter. So i cant be sure. I'll have to have a warm shower and confirm haha. And...i dont know if this can be attributed to nata (alphamale feeling maybee) ive had the biggest urge to punch someone in the face and knock themt he **** out! Anyone, and everyone at work....if they piss me off in even the slightest way i visualize knocking them the **** out! Ive kept it under control though. I cant really afford to loose my job. This has been fairly common over the length of the cycle from about day 14.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 54: Basktball 1.5 hours

I then ended up with a migraine for the whole night, including nausia and vomiting. I have a few natadrol tablets left. So, Today (day 55) will be my last day. Hopefully i feel upto a workout later today.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
day 55: Full upperbody

Today was my last day on nata. I start formadrol and lean xtreme tomorrow. I managed to make it to the gym after my miagrane last night. I'm too tired to write out the workout details.

I did
4x pec dec
4x seated machine millitary press
4x reverse flys x tripushdowns superset
4 x tbar rows
6 x incline db curls

I think i did some other stuff but i cant remember.

As promised, here are the final pics. I didnt have someone to take them tonight...it was a little difficult.

I'll post some more after PCT. Ive really enjoyed natadrol though. I'll do a
review when im not so tired.

Attachments

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Did you take weight/BF measurements to compare? Reps for log

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Yeh Bro,

I weight myself every morning as soon as i woke up after i had been to the bathroom.
I started the log out at 189 pounds. At my heaviest point in the log i was was 195 pounds This was after my first bottle of nata-d. I was still in the phase of changing my diet mentality from clean bulk to cut. *Id really love to try nata on bulk because of the results i got eating big on it. My arms each grew half an inch (cold flex) in 3 weeks.

At my lowest weight i was 185 pounds. This morning i am about 187 pounds.

My body fat levels were at about 21 percent at the beggining of the log. I had a health check at work just as a i finnished by bulk to inform me of this. THis was measured by scales.4 days ago i got some fat calibers. After taking my measurments i can say i am at about 14% body fat now. My aim is 10%

I have gone from 36.5 inches to 35.5 around my hips and from 35.5 around my waist to 33. I felt that a lot of my weight didnt come off from my stomach, but looking at the photos. It did.
I must admit that i did not do a lot of cardio while on natadrol. I think my results would have been a lot more dramatic if i had. My university workload really smashed me over this whole log. Id love to do it again sometime when i had all the time i neeed to do cardio as well.

REVIEW
STRENGTH: 10/10 Ive never done roids or ph so i dont know what they are like. But i was on a cut and some days (stupidly) i estimate i would have only ate 1500 calories(if that) I still smashed out PR's in the gym. I think my strengths could have gone up more with the assistance of a training partner. For example on the tbar i felt like i could always lift more. However, Due to my injured lower back i struggled to lift more off the ground but thinki oculd have easily repped it out once i got it up there.

Recomp effect:
10/10. FOr the limited cardio i did....look at the pictures....they speak for themselves.

Side effects 7/10: HOwever, all of these sides were forewarned so i had the appropiate method of treatment available to treat it.

Were fairly limited. Achne would be the most obvious one, but it wasnt too bad. I already have a great GF who says she didn't care too much about the achne.

HTPA Suppression:
Towards the last few days (approaching 8 weeks) i felt like this started. BOys were a bit smaller and ached a bit for no reason.

Prostate: cant be sure but i may have had slight enlargement. I had a slight sting when i was urinating for a few days (UTI? most of the symptoms pointed at this) and I was really unfomfortable in the intestinal area. One of the main reasons for a UTI could be an enlarged prostate. My dad is very prone to diverticulitis so I believe this was quite posible. I didnt really stress , i took a laxitive to get rid of the germs and upped my saw pallmetto dosage and it went away.I can not be sure this was related to nata though.

Anger/aggression: Over the last few weeks i have had very high levels of stress. The anger aggression i was getting from nata becomae a little uncontrolable at times. I was ready to flip out and did a few times. Luckily i was by myself at these times (most of the time) because I was at the point where i would have tried to beat someone down . This is not usually like me. Over the wole log i had a large impulse to punch someone in the face when they annoyed me. Again this is not like me ususally. Sure i might think about it, but i wouldnt obcess over it for the next 2 hours haha.

Size gains: NA
I didnt gain a lot of size, but i did at the start of the log. If i had continued to eat big i cant imagine how big id be right now.