TRS/TCF-1 Log

L J

Awards
After reading some good reviews and getting a good deal from BigBlackGuy I've decided to give the TRS/TCF-1 combo a try...

Background.... I've ran a few cycles in the last 6 years or so, first being the old 4AD/1T Superone transdermal, ran only for 4 weeks but nuts shrank considerably!! Since then I've ran a few various cycles but feel I've never recovered to my previous levels and balls still don't feel up to full size.

Last cycle was Test and i stayed on for far too long for reasons I won't go into, last month was only at TRT levels to make transition into PCT a bit easier. I ran a good deal of HCG for two weeks at the end of cycle alongside nolva and clomid which i continued for a further 4 weeks, finishing 7 days ago.

I feel pretty good considering, getting morning wood most days although libido still not that great and balls/volume not where they have been in past.

Think I've still got a bit of recovery to do to get my T levels back up to where they should be, if they ever do return that well..

So... Awaiting my stack, and hoping it might speed up recovery a bit and give me a libido boost.
Will update when it arrives..

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope the stack works out for you man, thanks for logging

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the feedback LJ!

syphon80

Awards
PP's TRS has worked great for me as PCT for a couple of Hdrol cycles. I got some TCF-1 as part of my SD Pct regimen, expecting nothing but great results from it.
Looking forward to your log.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice here, hopefully you get speedy recovery with introducing the TRS and TCF-1!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A tad late to the party, but here nonetheless.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP's TRS has worked great for me as PCT for a couple of Hdrol cycles. I got some TCF-1 as part of my SD Pct regimen, expecting nothing but great results from it.
Looking forward to your log.
Very nice to hear man, missed them when I was last in the thread. Glad to see our products working out for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading some good reviews and getting a good deal from BigBlackGuy I've decided to give the TRS/TCF-1 combo a try...

Background.... I've ran a few cycles in the last 6 years or so, first being the old 4AD/1T Superone transdermal, ran only for 4 weeks but nuts shrank considerably!! Since then I've ran a few various cycles but feel I've never recovered to my previous levels and balls still don't feel up to full size.

Last cycle was Test and i stayed on for far too long for reasons I won't go into, last month was only at TRT levels to make transition into PCT a bit easier. I ran a good deal of HCG for two weeks at the end of cycle alongside nolva and clomid which i continued for a further 4 weeks, finishing 7 days ago.

I feel pretty good considering, getting morning wood most days although libido still not that great and balls/volume not where they have been in past.

Think I've still got a bit of recovery to do to get my T levels back up to where they should be, if they ever do return that well..

So... Awaiting my stack, and hoping it might speed up recovery a bit and give me a libido boost.
Will update when it arrives..
When are you expecting them to arrive?

L J

Awards
Stack arrived this aft, would have come earlier but I had to send payment for customs charges before they would would clear it...
Using the transdermal Sustain and have just applied after showering, quite like the smell, similar to the old PH transdermals I've used in the past.
When's best to take the Endoamp, Toco and TCF? Was thinking maybe a serving of each this evening, perhaps split the TCF into morning and evening?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack arrived this aft, would have come earlier but I had to send payment for customs charges before they would would clear it...
Using the transdermal Sustain and have just applied after showering, quite like the smell, similar to the old PH transdermals I've used in the past.
When's best to take the Endoamp, Toco and TCF? Was thinking maybe a serving of each this evening, perhaps split the TCF into morning and evening?
Take the TCF-1 all at once dose EndoAmp half serving before workout and half serving post workout. On non-training days I take it in the morning. Toco-8 just take once daily I use it in the morning as well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, I kind of liked the smell of sustain. Much better than dermacrine, lol. TCF-1 can be taken once a day, the whole dose. Toco-8, same thing.

EndoAmp can be dosed before workout (A-GPC helps with strength gains when used before workout and the phospho helps with cort control still), after workout (A-GPC helping with recovery with GH and IGF-1, phospho with cort control which is great postworkout) or before bed (helps with sleep from A-GPC from the GH release, cortisol levels will drop which is needed for restful sleep as well.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive yet to try topical Sustain Alpha, but its in on my list.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, I kind of liked the smell of sustain. Much better than dermacrine, lol. TCF-1 can be taken once a day, the whole dose. Toco-8, same thing.

EndoAmp can be dosed before workout (A-GPC helps with strength gains when used before workout and the phospho helps with cort control still), after workout (A-GPC helping with recovery with GH and IGF-1, phospho with cort control which is great postworkout) or before bed (helps with sleep from A-GPC from the GH release, cortisol levels will drop which is needed for restful sleep as well.
On the note of EndoAmp, seems alot of guys are like half dose pre, half dose post workout.

L J

Awards
A week in...
Decided to apply sustain in the evening after showering, toco and TCF in the morn and endoamp pre workout.
So far so good! The first couple of days I had sore/puffy nips which concerned me a bit however it dissapeared shortly after so I'm putting it down to maybe a delayed estrogen rebound since finishing the clomid...
Libido hasn't changed much, although today it seems to be pretty high..
Mood has definitely improved, and strength is up quite a bit, even from last week which I'm happy about.
Soo, all in all its definately doing something, if things continue to improve as they are in the following couple of weeks It'll be great

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A week in...
Decided to apply sustain in the evening after showering, toco and TCF in the morn and endoamp pre workout.
So far so good! The first couple of days I had sore/puffy nips which concerned me a bit however it dissapeared shortly after so I'm putting it down to maybe a delayed estrogen rebound since finishing the clomid...
Mood has definitely improved, and strength is up quite a bit, even from last week which I'm happy about.
Soo, all in all its definately doing something, if things continue to improve as they are in the following couple of weeks It'll be great
Great news!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A week in...
Nice man. Very glad to see it is working out. TCF-1 didn't start kicking in for me until around day 10, but the effects continued for days after I stopped dosing it (on a 12 days run). A month on DAA is great, though, as you can continue dosing while getting the affects.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
waiting to get mine from PP ... hope to see it by the end of the week.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting to get mine from PP ... hope to see it by the end of the week.
Nice man, I have no doubt you'll see results from it :yup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
josheyy

josheyy

Awards
I loved the TRS + TCF -1 for my last epi cycle (20/20/30/30/40) and recovered and even gained some strength in pct! Good luck!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for any updates.

L J

Awards
3 Weeks in....
Feeling pretty good, mood is still up. Has been a mad couple of weeks with work so haven't had a lot of time to train, strength still increasing though.
Libido is a strange one, its generally improved however some days its pretty low, others its outta control!
One week left so hoping I don't drop back to where I was previously when finished...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 Weeks in....
Feeling pretty good, mood is still up. Has been a mad couple of weeks with work so haven't had a lot of time to train, strength still increasing though.
Libido is a strange one, its generally improved however some days its pretty low, others its outta control!
One week left so hoping I don't drop back to where I was previously when finished...
Have you not been going to the gym regularly?

L J

Awards
Yes, I've still been to the gym, just reduced volume to fit the sessions in.
Back to normal now, pushing it hard this last week!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I've still been to the gym, just reduced volume to fit the sessions in.
Back to normal now, pushing it hard this last week!
Nice man. Sounds like life is stressing you out. Learn meditation ;)

hdcontent

Awards
3 Weeks in....
Those were exactly my results running TCF-1 and Sustain. Great workouts, mood, weird libido issues.

A friend recommended me to add a more powerful AI. I replaced Sustain with Erase and libido is high again.

I miss the awesome effects on my mood of Sustain, though.

I ordered some Toco and Endoamp to run along with TCF-1 and Erase next time. Maybe will log the results.

L J

Awards
Yea would be interested to see a log of that, finished the sustain and endoamp on friday, still have a fair bit of toco left which I'll continue to run.

Really pleased with the results, libido is good, mood is good, strength returning.
I will run again but will probably have a month or so off everything to see how I am, might get bloodwork done but pretty sure my test levels are at a decent level judging by how I feel...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea would be interested to see a log of that, finished the sustain and endoamp on friday, still have a fair bit of toco left which I'll continue to run.

Really pleased with the results, libido is good, mood is good, strength returning.
I will run again but will probably have a month or so off everything to see how I am, might get bloodwork done but pretty sure my test levels are at a decent level judging by how I feel...
Great glad to hear you liked it:)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those were exactly my results running TCF-1 and Sustain. Great workouts, mood, weird libido issues.

A friend recommended me to add a more powerful AI. I replaced Sustain with Erase and libido is high again.

I ordered some Toco and Endoamp to run along with TCF-1 and Erase next time. Maybe will log the results.
Would like to see those results

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What's the mood enhancement with sustain? I wish I wrote these things down, I've run it 3 times, but every time with something else! lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha? :yup:
lol The Alpha feeling... of course! Funny because sustain alpha has one of the most profound effects on my libido of any product I've taken, especially during PCT.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol The Alpha feeling... of course! Funny because sustain alpha has one of the most profound effects on my libido of any product I've taken, especially during PCT.
I actually had the same effect. I am one of the oddities that Clomid kills the libido for, but after a couple days of sustain and tcf-1 I was full force.