TRS v2 timing

cainb96

Awards
I just got my TRS v2 yesterday. Just wondering about timing. I thought I read somewhere to take the TCF a 1/2 hour prior to work out and to take everything else in the morning. Any suggestions? Thanks!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my TRS v2 yesterday. Just wondering about timing. I thought I read somewhere to take the TCF a 1/2 hour prior to work out and to take everything else in the morning. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Take EndoAmp prior to training, everything else is fine whenever, if you have the topical Sustain make sure to apply after a shower.

for future reference just go here and click on the how to use tab

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TCF 1 - i like to take it either pre workout or in the morning

EndoAmp - prior to training like what ryan said

Sustain Alpha - i shower in the morning and at night, but i take it after my morning shower

Toco 8 - at bedtime

this is just my preference

cainb96

Awards
Anybody else notice their nuts feel like rocks while on this stuff? Wonder what the hell is going in down there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nope, have never felt that before. the only thing that makes my nuts feel weird is dbol. they get sore as crap.

therealest77

This is just me, but I usually take my endo amp after my workouts. If I take it before it mellows me out too much. Been taking it for over 4 years, this has always been my protocol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is just me, but I usually take my endo amp after my workouts. If I take it before it mellows me out too much. Been taking it for over 4 years, this has always been my protocol.
Ya that's why I take half before half after plus the GH boost post workout

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
why not take endo at night?
thats what I was gonna do.....on an empty stomach, then eat or drink whatever I was intending to eat before bed a half hour later....then go to bed shortly thereafter. So you figure to get the empty stomach/before sleep effect w/o having to go to bed with nothing in your stomach for overnight.