BigT Is Going Psyko

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

sorry, haven't be online much-just worked 14 hours. will be working lots of hours rest of the week.

i took extra pysko and golden gains with me and this was my total nutrient intake. i feel like they held up real well, going to do it again tonight. psyko is doing real well so far. and i love golden gains as a meal replacement.

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry, haven't be online much-just worked 14 hours. will be working lots of hours rest of the week.

i took extra pysko and golden gains with me and this was my total nutrient intake. i feel like they held up real well, going to do it again tonight. psyko is doing real well so far. and i love golden gains as a meal replacement.
    I have a tub of golden gains and it just in the pantry. I can't drink it at all! Every once in a while I try to drink it and gag. There something about it I just can't stomach
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have a tub of golden gains and it just in the pantry. I can't drink it at all! Every once in a while I try to drink it and gag. There something about it I just can't stomach
    Ive heard a couple people mention to me that they have had a bad tub or so taste wise.

It's interesting because I havent experienced it myself, but from two other guys Ive heard they had tried multiple tubs, loved the first few they had, then got one that just tasted really odd. They said if they had gotten that one first they wouldnt have been fans.

Im hoping that isnt what happened to you.

I've always really enjoyed mine, and I feel it has one of the best MRP profiles on the market.

It reminds me of an apple pie made from Granny Smith Apples, even the texture of it (from the oats) tastes like ground up pie crust to me
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Ive heard a couple people mention to me that they have had a bad tub or so taste wise.

It's interesting because I havent experienced it myself, but from two other guys Ive heard they had tried multiple tubs, loved the first few they had, then got one that just tasted really odd. They said if they had gotten that one first they wouldnt have been fans.

Im hoping that isnt what happened to you.

I've always really enjoyed mine, and I feel it has one of the best MRP profiles on the market.

It reminds me of an apple pie made from Granny Smith Apples, even the texture of it (from the oats) tastes like ground up pie crust to me
    It might be a bunk tub for me then, I heard good reviews on it and the profile looked awesome that's why I ordered it. maybe it is just a bunk tub
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    It might be a bunk tub for me then, I heard good reviews on it and the profile looked awesome that's why I ordered it. maybe it is just a bunk tub
    Do you have a tub of vanilla whey? Maybe try half and half scoops and get apple pie a'la mode
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.66%

Do you have a tub of vanilla whey? Maybe try half and half scoops and get apple pie a'la mode
    not a bad idea I will give that a try
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

BigT my brotha! Consider me subbed! Good to see youre still at it!
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A great combo
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

1st of all i want to expess my apologies to controlled labs for letting this log 'lag'. just finished my tub this morning-1st workout i have got in for a few days. i have been using psyko as my 'fuel' for long greuling 14 hour days at work. working at a box factory can be hard work, and being on your feet and moving for 14 hours at time is hard enough in itself.

i just want to say that even though i have been using mostly golden gains and psyko for my nutrition, i haven't lost but a few pounds and my strength was very good this morning. big thanks to cl and rr for this opportunity, i really enjoyed the psyko-i have been a huge fan of golden gains since it came out and when i run out i will get more!!! i think i am going to get jugs of both psyko and pw and mix em up for the up coming busy summer season at work.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.43%

Glad to hear you liked it

Try 1 scoop Purple Wraath pre, and 2 scoops PsyKO intra when you start working out again. My endurance/recovery have been phenomenal with this protocol
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

Glad to hear you liked it

Try 1 scoop Purple Wraath pre, and 2 scoops PsyKO intra when you start working out again. My endurance/recovery have been phenomenal with this protocol
    i agree, pw+psyko would be great!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
  2. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  3. bigt adds formestane to epi.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:57 PM
  4. There's *N.O. LIMITS* to how SwoLe BigT can get!
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:14 PM