BigT Is Going Psyko

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!



  2. IN for the ride. I'll be the one planting my garden, my wife has what i call a "Brown Thumb". All the plants she ever gets or tend to die. I'm a big fan of White Flood and Purple Wrath, so curious to see how this treats ya. I will agree that once I started doing intra workout drinks, I got much better results. Go get'em!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!
    even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.




    you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.




    you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....
    Ugh! You win, when I get out of this apt and into a house I will make my wife garden


  5. hi, whats your pct look like for this?

    do you ship to north korea?
    This message was paid for by the Russians
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    hi, whats your pct look like for this?

    do you ship to north korea?
    i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.
    Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.
    shows what a small world it is.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Ugh! You win, when I get out of this apt and into a house I will make my wife garden
    What I need is a supplement garden! Think Fadogia grows o.k. in Pennsylvania?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    What I need is a supplement garden! Think Fadogia grows o.k. in Pennsylvania?
    nice, i like that, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. today i mixed 2 scoops of psyko and did weighted stairclimbing. endurance was very good, and i did 5 trips fairly easily. came home and mixed another scoop of psyko and spent around 2 hours piddling in my garden-anyone who think gardening isnt work is crazy, lol.

    doms seem to be lessening, only thing i can attribute this to is the psyko.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. What are you talking about? Gardening is fun!! Especially tilling the soil by hand
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    What are you talking about? Gardening is fun!! Especially tilling the soil by hand
    You sir don't have a large enough garden!

    Haha. I do mine by hand every year and my freakin' back hurts for a week. Our plot is about 12'x40' Fun stuff!

  14. Hope this makes up for my other disappointment..

    Attachment 37629




    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Just started PsyKO myself last night. I wont give impressions as I feel my comments may seem conflict of interest. But one thing I will say is I am digging the taste of this

    They did a great job masking the cit mal

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hope this makes up for my other disappointment..

    Attachment 37629




    that my friend is a girl who will never sink.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Just started PsyKO myself last night. I wont give impressions as I feel my comments may seem conflict of interest. But one thing I will say is I am digging the taste of this

    They did a great job masking the cit mal
    i agree, the taste is odd at 1st-like you are used to pepsi and drink dr pepper for the 1st time, but i really like it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. ok, i wasn't going to mention this before because i wasn't sure it was the psyko causing it. my appetite goes insane after drinking psyko, it didn't happen the 1st few days using it, but i think it is a cummulative effect.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i wasn't going to mention this before because i wasn't sure it was the psyko causing it. my appetite goes insane after drinking psyko, it didn't happen the 1st few days using it, but i think it is a cummulative effect.
    Hmm I wonder what is causing the increased appetite
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  20. Bilberry extract in the ingredients could be doing something
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, the taste is odd at 1st-like you are used to pepsi and drink dr pepper for the 1st time, but i really like it.
    Agreed. My first couple sips were a confused feeling, then as I drank it more I liked it more. I found myself drinking it for the taste yesterday on my off day

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Bilberry extract in the ingredients could be doing something
    Hmm I had assumed that for flavoring, it is listed last in the ingredient list so there can't be much of it.

    Hows this logic sound, tell me if it makes sense:

    •psyko leads to increased protein synthesis
    •increased protein synthesis requires more metabolic energy to be used
    •thus now changing the ratio of calories in to calories out BigT would require more food intake

    I dunno how feasible that is but it makes sense in my head. If you increase processes in the body, you body will use more energy on those processes, since your using more energy than usual you body will need more energy than normal, and this will lead to hunger.

    I dunno I may just be rambling bro-science here
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  23. I would add some info into the increased appetite discussion, but I honestly do not know of a mechanism by which one of the ingredients would cause that.

    The one thing I can think of...if it truly is helping with your endurance, you may be pushing yourself harder, effectively jump starting your hunger?

    Again, just speculation

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    I would add some info into the increased appetite discussion, but I honestly do not know of a mechanism by which one of the ingredients would cause that.

    The one thing I can think of...if it truly is helping with your endurance, you may be pushing yourself harder, effectively jump starting your hunger?

    Again, just speculation
    It's got me thinking too.. My post isn't really scientific more along the lines of imaginative

    I am real curious to this because I have never experienced increased hunger while on xtend.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    It's got me thinking too.. My post isn't really scientific more along the lines of imaginative

    I am real curious to this because I have never experienced increased hunger while on xtend.

    lol mine was imaginative too. I am on my third day of PsyKO. I am definitely going to keep this in mind tho. Ill let you know if I notice this phenomenon
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 06:25 PM
  2. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:15 PM
  3. bigt adds formestane to epi.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 11:57 PM
  4. There's *N.O. LIMITS* to how SwoLe BigT can get!
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 08:14 PM
Log in
Log in