BigT Is Going Psyko

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
IN for the ride. I'll be the one planting my garden, my wife has what i call a "Brown Thumb". All the plants she ever gets or tend to die. I'm a big fan of White Flood and Purple Wrath, so curious to see how this treats ya. I will agree that once I started doing intra workout drinks, I got much better results. Go get'em!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!
even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.:nana:

you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.:nana:

you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....
Ugh! You win, when I get out of this apt and into a house I will make my wife garden :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hi, whats your pct look like for this?

do you ship to north korea?
i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.
Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.
shows what a small world it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What I need is a supplement garden! Think Fadogia grows o.k. in Pennsylvania? :think:
nice, i like that, lol.:wink1:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today i mixed 2 scoops of psyko and did weighted stairclimbing. endurance was very good, and i did 5 trips fairly easily. came home and mixed another scoop of psyko and spent around 2 hours piddling in my garden-anyone who think gardening isnt work is crazy, lol.

doms seem to be lessening, only thing i can attribute this to is the psyko.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you talking about? Gardening is fun!! Especially tilling the soil by hand :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about? Gardening is fun!! Especially tilling the soil by hand :D
You sir don't have a large enough garden! :boggled:

Haha. I do mine by hand every year and my freakin' back hurts for a week. Our plot is about 12'x40' Fun stuff!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Just started PsyKO myself last night. I wont give impressions as I feel my comments may seem conflict of interest. But one thing I will say is I am digging the taste of this

They did a great job masking the cit mal

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just started PsyKO myself last night. I wont give impressions as I feel my comments may seem conflict of interest. But one thing I will say is I am digging the taste of this

They did a great job masking the cit mal
i agree, the taste is odd at 1st-like you are used to pepsi and drink dr pepper for the 1st time, but i really like it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i wasn't going to mention this before because i wasn't sure it was the psyko causing it. my appetite goes insane after drinking psyko, it didn't happen the 1st few days using it, but i think it is a cummulative effect.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, i wasn't going to mention this before because i wasn't sure it was the psyko causing it. my appetite goes insane after drinking psyko, it didn't happen the 1st few days using it, but i think it is a cummulative effect.
Hmm I wonder what is causing the increased appetite :think:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bilberry extract in the ingredients could be doing something

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
i agree, the taste is odd at 1st-like you are used to pepsi and drink dr pepper for the 1st time, but i really like it.
Agreed. My first couple sips were a confused feeling, then as I drank it more I liked it more. I found myself drinking it for the taste yesterday on my off day :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bilberry extract in the ingredients could be doing something
Hmm I had assumed that for flavoring, it is listed last in the ingredient list so there can't be much of it.

Hows this logic sound, tell me if it makes sense:

•psyko leads to increased protein synthesis
•increased protein synthesis requires more metabolic energy to be used
•thus now changing the ratio of calories in to calories out BigT would require more food intake

I dunno how feasible that is but it makes sense in my head. If you increase processes in the body, you body will use more energy on those processes, since your using more energy than usual you body will need more energy than normal, and this will lead to hunger.

I dunno I may just be rambling bro-science here :dunno:

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I would add some info into the increased appetite discussion, but I honestly do not know of a mechanism by which one of the ingredients would cause that.

The one thing I can think of...if it truly is helping with your endurance, you may be pushing yourself harder, effectively jump starting your hunger?

Again, just speculation :p

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would add some info into the increased appetite discussion, but I honestly do not know of a mechanism by which one of the ingredients would cause that.

The one thing I can think of...if it truly is helping with your endurance, you may be pushing yourself harder, effectively jump starting your hunger?

Again, just speculation :p
It's got me thinking too.. My post isn't really scientific more along the lines of imaginative :D

I am real curious to this because I have never experienced increased hunger while on xtend.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
It's got me thinking too.. My post isn't really scientific more along the lines of imaginative :D

I am real curious to this because I have never experienced increased hunger while on xtend.

lol mine was imaginative too. I am on my third day of PsyKO. I am definitely going to keep this in mind tho. Ill let you know if I notice this phenomenon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol mine was imaginative too. I am on my third day of PsyKO. I am definitely going to keep this in mind tho. Ill let you know if I notice this phenomenon
yes, i would appreciate it if you would. i have increased my cals by quite a bit, but haven't gained any weight-this suits me just fine, lol. my best broscience thinking is along the same line as josh's thinking-somehow psyko has increased my metabolism.:think:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, i would appreciate it if you would. i have increased my cals by quite a bit, but haven't gained any weight-this suits me just fine, lol. my best broscience thinking is along the same line as josh's thinking-somehow psyko has increased my metabolism.:think:
If what I am thinking is true than psyko will definitely be a staple.

Imagine if it has the ability to increase metabolism and then stack it with an appetite suppressant and boom six pack! Or stack it with a test booster or ph and boom your huge :D

Either way I am going to be picking this up. I notice it is has EAAs. Currently I use EAAs when I fast and use BC+EAA.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Tom have you tried the Watermelon Meso yet? if so how is the taste?

I'll get my purple psyko in by monday, can't wait to try it out.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are 50 cent and Eminem Controlled Labs sponsor athletes?
check out this song

anyways im in this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry, haven't be online much-just worked 14 hours. will be working lots of hours rest of the week.

i took extra pysko and golden gains with me and this was my total nutrient intake. i feel like they held up real well, going to do it again tonight. psyko is doing real well so far. and i love golden gains as a meal replacement.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, haven't be online much-just worked 14 hours. will be working lots of hours rest of the week.

i took extra pysko and golden gains with me and this was my total nutrient intake. i feel like they held up real well, going to do it again tonight. psyko is doing real well so far. and i love golden gains as a meal replacement.
I have a tub of golden gains and it just in the pantry. I can't drink it at all! Every once in a while I try to drink it and gag. There something about it I just can't stomach

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I have a tub of golden gains and it just in the pantry. I can't drink it at all! Every once in a while I try to drink it and gag. There something about it I just can't stomach
Ive heard a couple people mention to me that they have had a bad tub or so taste wise.

It's interesting because I havent experienced it myself, but from two other guys Ive heard they had tried multiple tubs, loved the first few they had, then got one that just tasted really odd. They said if they had gotten that one first they wouldnt have been fans.

Im hoping that isnt what happened to you.

I've always really enjoyed mine, and I feel it has one of the best MRP profiles on the market.

It reminds me of an apple pie made from Granny Smith Apples, even the texture of it (from the oats) tastes like ground up pie crust to me

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive heard a couple people mention to me that they have had a bad tub or so taste wise.

It's interesting because I havent experienced it myself, but from two other guys Ive heard they had tried multiple tubs, loved the first few they had, then got one that just tasted really odd. They said if they had gotten that one first they wouldnt have been fans.

Im hoping that isnt what happened to you.

I've always really enjoyed mine, and I feel it has one of the best MRP profiles on the market.

It reminds me of an apple pie made from Granny Smith Apples, even the texture of it (from the oats) tastes like ground up pie crust to me
It might be a bunk tub for me then, I heard good reviews on it and the profile looked awesome that's why I ordered it. :dunno: maybe it is just a bunk tub

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
It might be a bunk tub for me then, I heard good reviews on it and the profile looked awesome that's why I ordered it. :dunno: maybe it is just a bunk tub
Do you have a tub of vanilla whey? Maybe try half and half scoops and get apple pie a'la mode

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
BigT my brotha! Consider me subbed! Good to see youre still at it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st of all i want to expess my apologies to controlled labs for letting this log 'lag'. just finished my tub this morning-1st workout i have got in for a few days. i have been using psyko as my 'fuel' for long greuling 14 hour days at work. working at a box factory can be hard work, and being on your feet and moving for 14 hours at time is hard enough in itself.

i just want to say that even though i have been using mostly golden gains and psyko for my nutrition, i haven't lost but a few pounds and my strength was very good this morning. big thanks to cl and rr for this opportunity, i really enjoyed the psyko-i have been a huge fan of golden gains since it came out and when i run out i will get more!!! i think i am going to get jugs of both psyko and pw and mix em up for the up coming busy summer season at work.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you liked it :)

Try 1 scoop Purple Wraath pre, and 2 scoops PsyKO intra when you start working out again. My endurance/recovery have been phenomenal with this protocol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you liked it :)

Try 1 scoop Purple Wraath pre, and 2 scoops PsyKO intra when you start working out again. My endurance/recovery have been phenomenal with this protocol
i agree, pw+psyko would be great!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 279
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
thebigt Supplement Logs 23
smith_69 General Chat 69