• Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
goals are:
endurance
recovery
strength
increased lbm

i used to use purple wraath quite a bit, for one reason or another i haven't used it in awhile. never tried the intrain, but from what i hear psyko is the improved version. i was curious and opened jug, it smells fantastic. the jug is 597 gms and the scoop is pretty big, don't think i would be tempted to use more than 2 scoops at any time. i am off work tonite and today was a off day from weights, cardio only. going to put it to the test tomorrow with weighted stairclimbing-21 flights of stairs wearing 5 pound ankle weights, going to go for 5 trips-hopefully, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe that's why my wife locks the door when she takes a shower.:think:
Lol probable because you shot yourself with 400mg of test cyp instead of 200... AGAIN!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interested to hear your thoughts
thanks, tomorrow will be my 2nd weighted stairclimbing day this week-just did it yesterday, usually i give myself more time in between. my goal is to see if i can get 6 trips in before the jug of psyco is done. 5 is really stretching it as of now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go T.O.M! Can't wait to see what you think of this, it looks like it would be great for Intra and post-workout.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
thanks, tomorrow will be my 2nd weighted stairclimbing day this week-just did it yesterday, usually i give myself more time in between. my goal is to see if i can get 6 trips in before the jug of psyco is done. 5 is really stretching it as of now.
lol, that kind of pump up those stairs should be unreal.

Ill let you guys know what I think of it as well when I get mine this upcoming week.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I'm in!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

:aargh4::head::head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry guys, but contrary to popular belief i do have a life, lol. the weather turned super nice, so after doing stairs on saturday i packed the grandkids and dog in the suv and called work for a vacation day, and headed to the cabin for a few days.

ok, saturday stairclimbing-went really well, i think the psyko did a really good job on endurance/recovery. i made 5 trips and wasn't as sore as i expected to be, so thumbs up.

taste-i love the taste, great job cl!!!!

mixability-not so good, i have to remember to mix it up in advance, it seems to take around 20 minutes to fully disolve. not really a problem, just thought it worth mentioning.

this was my 1st time using so not really much else i can attribute to psyco, except the already mentioned endurance/recovery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after just chilling and doing some hiking in the woods for a couple of days, i was ready to hit the gym today- did a full body workout at nifs.

btw-i am using 2 scoops of psyko.

started sipping psyko around 5 minutes into workout, again really like the taste. every time i took a drink i seemed to get a little boost. had a really great workout, got a great pump and strength was very good. i think psyko is going to be very good for recovery, it early in my use of it but i really get that feeling.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CL seem to have a pattern with good tasting products. I love the taste of purple wrath! But i also haven't had a pop since I was 13 lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CL seem to have a pattern with good tasting products. I love the taste of purple wrath! But i also haven't had a pop since I was 13 lol
yeah, i like taste of pw too. i guess it's what you are used too. i haven't had a sugar flavored drink in years, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i like taste of pw too. i guess it's what you are used too. i haven't had a sugar flavored drink in years, lol.
Kraft came out with 1 carb ketchup and won my heart lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kraft came out with 1 carb ketchup and won my heart lol
nah, i am gonna stick with reg ketchup, lol. i like sugar, just not in drinks. krispy kremes, baby.:wink1:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah, i am gonna stick with reg ketchup, lol. i like sugar, just not in drinks. krispy kremes, baby.:wink1:
LOL! It's such a rare event for me to eat sugar that my Gf asked me if I'd eat cake at our wedding. I said what's this "our wedding" :p she has one hell of a right hook...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL! It's such a rare event for me to eat sugar that my Gf asked me if I'd eat cake at our wedding. I said what's this "our wedding" :p she has one hell of a right hook...
:lol: :slap:

BigT sounds like an awesome weekend with the family, I am officially jealous of your cabin get away :puppy_dog_eyes:

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. That's hilarious! She'll "feed" it to you whether you want it or not. Yeah, you've got to live a little when the occasion dictates it.

Sounds like your diggin' it so far T.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
bigT sounds like it's doing you well so far... great tasting, decreased DOMs, and providing you energy..... I can't wait to hit the weights today...!!! That's what I love about reading logs... its super motivating

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really short on time, will post up workout results when i get back.

love the taste, one of the best!!!:heart:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, finally have some time. workout went really well this morning, did arms and chest in my basement. i got a real fine pump, but then again i usually do. doing a daily log on a intra supp like psyko is a little difficult, since i feel that it's best attributes will show up over a longer period of time. so far what i can see is psyko is a quality product, and i feel intra's like psyko can play a big role.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree the results are a month in. Puttng some hydrowhey and Leucine in DURING a workout is HUGE. Almost as important as postworkout and something ppl neglect sometime. Im glad your logging this...i wanted you cu u da man and youve rrrun PW <3 sick workout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree the results are a month in. Puttng some hydrowhey and Leucine in DURING a workout is HUGE. Almost as important as postworkout and something ppl neglect sometime. Im glad your logging this...i wanted you cu u da man and youve rrrun PW <3 sick workout
yup-and i am a fan of pw, but i think this may have a few extra bennies. i think many will stack psyko/pw for even better results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:lol: :slap:

BigT sounds like an awesome weekend with the family, I am officially jealous of your cabin get away :puppy_dog_eyes:
my family has owned the cabin in brown county for generations, i hardly ever use it because of my schedule. my sister uses it much more, but she gets to take mom, lol.

it is really a fantastic place.:wink1:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the PsyKo! Glad to hear you're liking it so far, I'm a big fan of intra-wo drinks.

Sounds like a good vacation too, good to some time out in the nice weather!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really short on time, will post up workout results when i get back.

love the taste, one of the best!!!:heart:
what flavor is it? Grape?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, mixed my 2 scoops psyko and sipped while doing treadmill, then did some ab work. then i mixed another scoop of psyko, popped a phenedrine and worked on my garden. spent over 2 hours digging out my garden, then raked and did cleanup. all in all i would say i went about 5 hours between meals, with nothing but psyko for nutrition. the psyko held up real well, imo.

btw-i highly suggest planting a garden this year, from all i have heard grocery prices will double this summer-besides home grown veggies taste better and are better for you.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, mixed my 2 scoops psyko and sipped while doing treadmill, then did some ab work. then i mixed another scoop of psyko, popped a phenedrine and worked on my garden. spent over 2 hours digging out my garden, then raked and did cleanup. all in all i would say i went about 5 hours between meals, with nothing but psyko for nutrition. the psyko held up real well, imo.

btw-i highly suggest planting a garden this year, from all i have heard grocery prices will double this summer-besides home grown veggies taste better and are better for you.
gardens are awesome!

are you against chemicals? We had a garden last year and it was a pain at first trying to avoid pesticides and all that other chemical crap but once we got into the groove it was good. If you need any suggestions, tips, or advice ask away bro I can offer some limited assistence

We grew a couple different lettuces, a couple different tomatoes, a couple different peppers,some pumpkins, watermelons, parsely, strawberries, and basil.

Good luck with the garden

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Avid gardener here. There's nothing like being able to pick dinner and cook it within minutes. I'm getting ready to start prepping mine.

Purple Fruit Punch? That's odd! My mind would be expecting grape. LOL. Intra I have always done just BCAAs. Interesting log so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Avid gardener here. There's nothing like being able to pick dinner and cook it within minutes. I'm getting ready to start prepping mine.

Purple Fruit Punch? That's odd! My mind would be expecting grape. LOL. Intra I have always done just BCAAs. Interesting log so far.
the taste is mostly grape-ish, lol. but it has a mix of tastes, hard to describe but i like it. i think adding some bulk bcaa's to psyko would be great, the flavoring is plenty strong enough.

i can't see why everyone who has a little ground doesn't have a garden. i predict grocery prices to rise at an alarming rate this year.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
the taste is mostly grape-ish, lol. but it has a mix of tastes, hard to describe but i like it. i think adding some bulk bcaa's to psyko would be great, the flavoring is plenty strong enough.

i can't see why everyone who has a little ground doesn't have a garden. i predict grocery prices to rise at an alarming rate this year.
I'll have to give it a run sometime when I've got the $$$

I agree. We started ours about 4 years ago. All of the herbs too. Man, I plant like 30 basil plants! I put that **** in everything. LOL. We do potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, spinach, lettuce, peppers, squash, carrots and a couple kinds of berries. Why not!? It's basically free food. And I love food. :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have to give it a run sometime when I've got the $$$

I agree. We started ours about 4 years ago. All of the herbs too. Man, I plant like 30 basil plants! I put that **** in everything. LOL. We do potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, spinach, lettuce, peppers, squash, carrots and a couple kinds of berries. Why not!? It's basically free food. And I love food. :D
im totally jealous over your garden.. sounds way more pimp than the one we had last year :puppy_dog_eyes:

We arent doing one this year, figured it was too much with the newborn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Danes Supplements 278
thebigt Iconic Formulations 6
thebigt Iron Legion 0
thebigt Supplement Logs 23
smith_69 General Chat 69