BigT Is Going Psyko

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    LOL! It's such a rare event for me to eat sugar that my Gf asked me if I'd eat cake at our wedding. I said what's this "our wedding" she has one hell of a right hook...
    Bob and weave, bob and weave!

2. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    LOL! It's such a rare event for me to eat sugar that my Gf asked me if I'd eat cake at our wedding. I said what's this "our wedding" she has one hell of a right hook...
    LOL. That's hilarious! She'll "feed" it to you whether you want it or not. Yeah, you've got to live a little when the occasion dictates it.

Sounds like your diggin' it so far T.
    •   

3. bigT sounds like it's doing you well so far... great tasting, decreased DOMs, and providing you energy..... I can't wait to hit the weights today...!!! That's what I love about reading logs... its super motivating

4. Did you do any backpacking on the trip??

Attachment 37603
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Did you do any backpacking on the trip??

Attachment 37603
    if i were backpacking that i would have left the grankids home, and i would still be there, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

6. really short on time, will post up workout results when i get back.

love the taste, one of the best!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Did you do any backpacking on the trip??

Attachment 37603
    yea boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice work T. keep it up.

8. ok, finally have some time. workout went really well this morning, did arms and chest in my basement. i got a real fine pump, but then again i usually do. doing a daily log on a intra supp like psyko is a little difficult, since i feel that it's best attributes will show up over a longer period of time. so far what i can see is psyko is a quality product, and i feel intra's like psyko can play a big role.

9. Totally agree the results are a month in. Puttng some hydrowhey and Leucine in DURING a workout is HUGE. Almost as important as postworkout and something ppl neglect sometime. Im glad your logging this...i wanted you cu u da man and youve rrrun PW <3 sick workout

10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Totally agree the results are a month in. Puttng some hydrowhey and Leucine in DURING a workout is HUGE. Almost as important as postworkout and something ppl neglect sometime. Im glad your logging this...i wanted you cu u da man and youve rrrun PW <3 sick workout
    yup-and i am a fan of pw, but i think this may have a few extra bennies. i think many will stack psyko/pw for even better results.

11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

BigT sounds like an awesome weekend with the family, I am officially jealous of your cabin get away
    my family has owned the cabin in brown county for generations, i hardly ever use it because of my schedule. my sister uses it much more, but she gets to take mom, lol.

it is really a fantastic place.

12. In for the PsyKo! Glad to hear you're liking it so far, I'm a big fan of intra-wo drinks.

Sounds like a good vacation too, good to some time out in the nice weather!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    really short on time, will post up workout results when i get back.

love the taste, one of the best!!!
    what flavor is it? Grape?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    what flavor is it? Grape?
    purple fruit punch.

15. ok, mixed my 2 scoops psyko and sipped while doing treadmill, then did some ab work. then i mixed another scoop of psyko, popped a phenedrine and worked on my garden. spent over 2 hours digging out my garden, then raked and did cleanup. all in all i would say i went about 5 hours between meals, with nothing but psyko for nutrition. the psyko held up real well, imo.

btw-i highly suggest planting a garden this year, from all i have heard grocery prices will double this summer-besides home grown veggies taste better and are better for you.

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, mixed my 2 scoops psyko and sipped while doing treadmill, then did some ab work. then i mixed another scoop of psyko, popped a phenedrine and worked on my garden. spent over 2 hours digging out my garden, then raked and did cleanup. all in all i would say i went about 5 hours between meals, with nothing but psyko for nutrition. the psyko held up real well, imo.

btw-i highly suggest planting a garden this year, from all i have heard grocery prices will double this summer-besides home grown veggies taste better and are better for you.
    gardens are awesome!

are you against chemicals? We had a garden last year and it was a pain at first trying to avoid pesticides and all that other chemical crap but once we got into the groove it was good. If you need any suggestions, tips, or advice ask away bro I can offer some limited assistence

We grew a couple different lettuces, a couple different tomatoes, a couple different peppers,some pumpkins, watermelons, parsely, strawberries, and basil.

Good luck with the garden
    PESCIENCE.COM

17. Avid gardener here. There's nothing like being able to pick dinner and cook it within minutes. I'm getting ready to start prepping mine.

Purple Fruit Punch? That's odd! My mind would be expecting grape. LOL. Intra I have always done just BCAAs. Interesting log so far.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Avid gardener here. There's nothing like being able to pick dinner and cook it within minutes. I'm getting ready to start prepping mine.

Purple Fruit Punch? That's odd! My mind would be expecting grape. LOL. Intra I have always done just BCAAs. Interesting log so far.
    the taste is mostly grape-ish, lol. but it has a mix of tastes, hard to describe but i like it. i think adding some bulk bcaa's to psyko would be great, the flavoring is plenty strong enough.

i can't see why everyone who has a little ground doesn't have a garden. i predict grocery prices to rise at an alarming rate this year.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the taste is mostly grape-ish, lol. but it has a mix of tastes, hard to describe but i like it. i think adding some bulk bcaa's to psyko would be great, the flavoring is plenty strong enough.

i can't see why everyone who has a little ground doesn't have a garden. i predict grocery prices to rise at an alarming rate this year.
    I'll have to give it a run sometime when I've got the $$$

I agree. We started ours about 4 years ago. All of the herbs too. Man, I plant like 30 basil plants! I put that **** in everything. LOL. We do potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, spinach, lettuce, peppers, squash, carrots and a couple kinds of berries. Why not!? It's basically free food. And I love food.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'll have to give it a run sometime when I've got the $$$

I agree. We started ours about 4 years ago. All of the herbs too. Man, I plant like 30 basil plants! I put that **** in everything. LOL. We do potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, spinach, lettuce, peppers, squash, carrots and a couple kinds of berries. Why not!? It's basically free food. And I love food.
    im totally jealous over your garden.. sounds way more pimp than the one we had last year

We arent doing one this year, figured it was too much with the newborn
    PESCIENCE.COM

21. I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!

22. IN for the ride. I'll be the one planting my garden, my wife has what i call a "Brown Thumb". All the plants she ever gets or tend to die. I'm a big fan of White Flood and Purple Wrath, so curious to see how this treats ya. I will agree that once I started doing intra workout drinks, I got much better results. Go get'em!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!
    even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.

you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.

you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....
    Ugh! You win, when I get out of this apt and into a house I will make my wife garden

25. hi, whats your pct look like for this?

do you ship to north korea?
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

26. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    hi, whats your pct look like for this?

do you ship to north korea?
    i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.
    Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

28. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.
    shows what a small world it is.

29. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Ugh! You win, when I get out of this apt and into a house I will make my wife garden
    What I need is a supplement garden! Think Fadogia grows o.k. in Pennsylvania?

30. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    What I need is a supplement garden! Think Fadogia grows o.k. in Pennsylvania?
    nice, i like that, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
  2. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  3. bigt adds formestane to epi.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:57 PM
  4. There's *N.O. LIMITS* to how SwoLe BigT can get!
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:14 PM