BigT Is Going Psyko

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

BigT sounds like an awesome weekend with the family, I am officially jealous of your cabin get away
    my family has owned the cabin in brown county for generations, i hardly ever use it because of my schedule. my sister uses it much more, but she gets to take mom, lol.

it is really a fantastic place.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In for the PsyKo! Glad to hear you're liking it so far, I'm a big fan of intra-wo drinks.

Sounds like a good vacation too, good to some time out in the nice weather!
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    really short on time, will post up workout results when i get back.

love the taste, one of the best!!!
    what flavor is it? Grape?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity GodPosting ProPosting Authority

what flavor is it? Grape?
    purple fruit punch.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

ok, mixed my 2 scoops psyko and sipped while doing treadmill, then did some ab work. then i mixed another scoop of psyko, popped a phenedrine and worked on my garden. spent over 2 hours digging out my garden, then raked and did cleanup. all in all i would say i went about 5 hours between meals, with nothing but psyko for nutrition. the psyko held up real well, imo.

btw-i highly suggest planting a garden this year, from all i have heard grocery prices will double this summer-besides home grown veggies taste better and are better for you.
  6. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

ok, mixed my 2 scoops psyko and sipped while doing treadmill, then did some ab work. then i mixed another scoop of psyko, popped a phenedrine and worked on my garden. spent over 2 hours digging out my garden, then raked and did cleanup. all in all i would say i went about 5 hours between meals, with nothing but psyko for nutrition. the psyko held up real well, imo.

btw-i highly suggest planting a garden this year, from all i have heard grocery prices will double this summer-besides home grown veggies taste better and are better for you.
    gardens are awesome!

are you against chemicals? We had a garden last year and it was a pain at first trying to avoid pesticides and all that other chemical crap but once we got into the groove it was good. If you need any suggestions, tips, or advice ask away bro I can offer some limited assistence

We grew a couple different lettuces, a couple different tomatoes, a couple different peppers,some pumpkins, watermelons, parsely, strawberries, and basil.

Good luck with the garden
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Avid gardener here. There's nothing like being able to pick dinner and cook it within minutes. I'm getting ready to start prepping mine.

Purple Fruit Punch? That's odd! My mind would be expecting grape. LOL. Intra I have always done just BCAAs. Interesting log so far.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Avid gardener here. There's nothing like being able to pick dinner and cook it within minutes. I'm getting ready to start prepping mine.

Purple Fruit Punch? That's odd! My mind would be expecting grape. LOL. Intra I have always done just BCAAs. Interesting log so far.
    the taste is mostly grape-ish, lol. but it has a mix of tastes, hard to describe but i like it. i think adding some bulk bcaa's to psyko would be great, the flavoring is plenty strong enough.

i can't see why everyone who has a little ground doesn't have a garden. i predict grocery prices to rise at an alarming rate this year.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%

the taste is mostly grape-ish, lol. but it has a mix of tastes, hard to describe but i like it. i think adding some bulk bcaa's to psyko would be great, the flavoring is plenty strong enough.

i can't see why everyone who has a little ground doesn't have a garden. i predict grocery prices to rise at an alarming rate this year.
    I'll have to give it a run sometime when I've got the $$$

I agree. We started ours about 4 years ago. All of the herbs too. Man, I plant like 30 basil plants! I put that **** in everything. LOL. We do potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, spinach, lettuce, peppers, squash, carrots and a couple kinds of berries. Why not!? It's basically free food. And I love food.
  10. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

I'll have to give it a run sometime when I've got the $$$

I agree. We started ours about 4 years ago. All of the herbs too. Man, I plant like 30 basil plants! I put that **** in everything. LOL. We do potatoes, tomatoes, green beans, spinach, lettuce, peppers, squash, carrots and a couple kinds of berries. Why not!? It's basically free food. And I love food.
    im totally jealous over your garden.. sounds way more pimp than the one we had last year

We arent doing one this year, figured it was too much with the newborn
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.54%

I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.8%

IN for the ride. I'll be the one planting my garden, my wife has what i call a "Brown Thumb". All the plants she ever gets or tend to die. I'm a big fan of White Flood and Purple Wrath, so curious to see how this treats ya. I will agree that once I started doing intra workout drinks, I got much better results. Go get'em!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I don't really need a garden. I could use a few cows tho!
    even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.

you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.54%

even more reason to have a garden-do you know how much grain those cows will eat, lol.

you might even give them a few scoops of psyko....
    Ugh! You win, when I get out of this apt and into a house I will make my wife garden

15. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

hi, whats your pct look like for this?

do you ship to north korea?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    hi, whats your pct look like for this?

do you ship to north korea?
    i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.
  17. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

i was going to make a joke about it having to 1st spend overnight at fukushima prefecture, but decided it would be in very bad taste. my sympathy really goes out to the people of japan-and much props for the way the people there are dealing with this disaster.
    Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Yes its terrible...this wont be good in the future long term with cancer rates in that region, and possibly west coast USA.
    shows what a small world it is.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Ugh! You win, when I get out of this apt and into a house I will make my wife garden
    What I need is a supplement garden! Think Fadogia grows o.k. in Pennsylvania?
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

What I need is a supplement garden! Think Fadogia grows o.k. in Pennsylvania?
    nice, i like that, lol.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

today i mixed 2 scoops of psyko and did weighted stairclimbing. endurance was very good, and i did 5 trips fairly easily. came home and mixed another scoop of psyko and spent around 2 hours piddling in my garden-anyone who think gardening isnt work is crazy, lol.

doms seem to be lessening, only thing i can attribute this to is the psyko.
  22. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

What are you talking about? Gardening is fun!! Especially tilling the soil by hand
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.75%

What are you talking about? Gardening is fun!! Especially tilling the soil by hand
    You sir don't have a large enough garden!

Haha. I do mine by hand every year and my freakin' back hurts for a week. Our plot is about 12'x40' Fun stuff!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hope this makes up for my other disappointment..

Attachment 37629

Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%

Just started PsyKO myself last night. I wont give impressions as I feel my comments may seem conflict of interest. But one thing I will say is I am digging the taste of this

They did a great job masking the cit mal
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hope this makes up for my other disappointment..

Attachment 37629

that my friend is a girl who will never sink.
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Just started PsyKO myself last night. I wont give impressions as I feel my comments may seem conflict of interest. But one thing I will say is I am digging the taste of this

They did a great job masking the cit mal
    i agree, the taste is odd at 1st-like you are used to pepsi and drink dr pepper for the 1st time, but i really like it.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

ok, i wasn't going to mention this before because i wasn't sure it was the psyko causing it. my appetite goes insane after drinking psyko, it didn't happen the 1st few days using it, but i think it is a cummulative effect.
  29. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

ok, i wasn't going to mention this before because i wasn't sure it was the psyko causing it. my appetite goes insane after drinking psyko, it didn't happen the 1st few days using it, but i think it is a cummulative effect.
    Hmm I wonder what is causing the increased appetite
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bilberry extract in the ingredients could be doing something
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%

i agree, the taste is odd at 1st-like you are used to pepsi and drink dr pepper for the 1st time, but i really like it.
    Agreed. My first couple sips were a confused feeling, then as I drank it more I liked it more. I found myself drinking it for the taste yesterday on my off day
  32. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Bilberry extract in the ingredients could be doing something
    Hmm I had assumed that for flavoring, it is listed last in the ingredient list so there can't be much of it.

Hows this logic sound, tell me if it makes sense:

•psyko leads to increased protein synthesis
    •increased protein synthesis requires more metabolic energy to be used
    •thus now changing the ratio of calories in to calories out BigT would require more food intake

I dunno how feasible that is but it makes sense in my head. If you increase processes in the body, you body will use more energy on those processes, since your using more energy than usual you body will need more energy than normal, and this will lead to hunger.

I dunno I may just be rambling bro-science here
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%

I would add some info into the increased appetite discussion, but I honestly do not know of a mechanism by which one of the ingredients would cause that.

The one thing I can think of...if it truly is helping with your endurance, you may be pushing yourself harder, effectively jump starting your hunger?

Again, just speculation
  34. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

I would add some info into the increased appetite discussion, but I honestly do not know of a mechanism by which one of the ingredients would cause that.

The one thing I can think of...if it truly is helping with your endurance, you may be pushing yourself harder, effectively jump starting your hunger?

Again, just speculation
    It's got me thinking too.. My post isn't really scientific more along the lines of imaginative

I am real curious to this because I have never experienced increased hunger while on xtend.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%

It's got me thinking too.. My post isn't really scientific more along the lines of imaginative

I am real curious to this because I have never experienced increased hunger while on xtend.

lol mine was imaginative too. I am on my third day of PsyKO. I am definitely going to keep this in mind tho. Ill let you know if I notice this phenomenon
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

lol mine was imaginative too. I am on my third day of PsyKO. I am definitely going to keep this in mind tho. Ill let you know if I notice this phenomenon
    yes, i would appreciate it if you would. i have increased my cals by quite a bit, but haven't gained any weight-this suits me just fine, lol. my best broscience thinking is along the same line as josh's thinking-somehow psyko has increased my metabolism.
  37. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.09%

yes, i would appreciate it if you would. i have increased my cals by quite a bit, but haven't gained any weight-this suits me just fine, lol. my best broscience thinking is along the same line as josh's thinking-somehow psyko has increased my metabolism.
    If what I am thinking is true than psyko will definitely be a staple.

Imagine if it has the ability to increase metabolism and then stack it with an appetite suppressant and boom six pack! Or stack it with a test booster or ph and boom your huge

Either way I am going to be picking this up. I notice it is has EAAs. Currently I use EAAs when I fast and use BC+EAA.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

Hey Tom have you tried the Watermelon Meso yet? if so how is the taste?

I'll get my purple psyko in by monday, can't wait to try it out.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.74%

Are 50 cent and Eminem Controlled Labs sponsor athletes?
    check out this song

anyways im in this.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Are 50 cent and Eminem Controlled Labs sponsor athletes?
    check out this song

anyways im in this.
    LOL!

Similar Forum Threads

1. PP'S FORMESTANE LV-BIGT'S ON THE FORM AGAIN
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:25 PM
  2. MST Kreaceps-XS - Log By BigT -
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 06:15 PM
  3. bigt adds formestane to epi.
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:57 PM
  4. There's *N.O. LIMITS* to how SwoLe BigT can get!
    By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 07:14 PM