The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011)

Page 7 of 16 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know that hoping does nothing, but you know what I mean. I need to do this >100%, as best I can, be like I was back in my cycling days when I didn't do anything if it was not going to help me achieve my goal/s! I know I can get to where I want by being "ok" and "good" with everything, but I need to be BETTER than that - I HAVE to be doing my absolute "best", or else there will be no satisfaction in doing it; I HAVE to know what I can do when I am doing everything possible to ensure the success I want!

Cheers!
    Very, very well said and I did know what you mean. Your post just provoke thought for me most of the time so I thought I'd toss a little thought back

Last edited by morry; 04-29-2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.09%

how did i miss this epicness? subd
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Very, very well said and I did know what you mean. Your post just provoke thought for me most of the time so I thought I'd toss a little thought back
    All good

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    how did i miss this epicness? subd
    I'm easy to miss, LOL Nice to see you, though
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Our Attitude is a Choice

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." - Viktor E. Frankl

TRAINING

Thursday

Day Off.

Friday

HIIT - Run;
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm

Stretch 28 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Woke up a lot later than usual today (going from the times I have been waking at lately), which was odd - the painful stomach yesterday, despite having the day off training, really took something out of me.

Mood/Aggression: Our attitude is our choice. Every day. Life is testing me right now, seeing what I am made of. I am choosing to be positive, focus on the good things that are going on in the background, the small blessings that give light and hope. Being positive is new to me (those who know me know my history of using negativity for motivation, etc.), and yes it's different, but it doesn't take nearly as much energy, nor is it as emotionally and mentally draining as my "old" ways.

Energy: I think my body is "making up" for yesterday.

Mental Focus and Clarity: The migraine from yesterday is gone, so I am ready to be focused again.

Stress: HIGH.

Endurance: Great.

Quality of Training: Beautiful day for a run. I felt fresh and legs were great. Sprints seemed effortless, even though I felt myself slow a little for the last four of them (uphill sprints). Pushed myself so hard I was tasting blood from the seventh sprint, savouring the feeling of knowing that I was able to do so. Rollers was done at a slightly higher pace as well, because legs were feeling so good.

Recovery: The day off yesterday definitely helped.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Keep at it Rosie. You're past the point of no return now so you're gonna have to just win.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Keep at it Rosie. You're past the point of no return now so you gonna have to just win.

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

The Zahir

"What we need to learn is always there before us, we just have to look around us with respect and admiration in order to discover where God is leading us and which step we should take next." - The Zahir (Paulo Coelho)

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x18 @ 108-110 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x18 @ 114-116 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. Really?!

Mood/Aggression: Being calm, still, so that I can see and hear what I am supposed to.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Like you wouldn't believe.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Just an easy session today.

Other Notes: Two weeks until my photoshoot with Tony Mitchell! This is the time for the last of all "last chances", because after this there are NO more! "It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn't matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over." - The Zahir (Paulo Coelho).

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

May Day

"What I know today...anything can happen, dreams come true, and miracles occur daily. Belief is power beyond measure. Second Chance, make yours count!" - Ben Booker

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm

Stretch 29 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Had a period where all the frustration of the last few weeks appeared, vented (thank you, Jase), where my aggression yelled to be heard. Training helped calm me down, head clear as I determined in my heart what I know needs and has to be done.

Energy: Explosive - holding onto it until tomorrow.

Endurance: Fine, as always.

Quality of Training: Short, reasonable session on the rollers.

Body Composition and Look: 9.5% bodyfat. A minimal 1% bodyfat decrease over this week - not surprising, since there is always a noticeable difference in how I look when not resistance training, and since training was minimal, minimal progress was to be expected; but also disheartening, yet all the more reason for motivation in working myself hard over the next two weeks, since I want to be no higher than ~8% bodyfat for my photoshoot!

Other Notes: Today is May Day. What would have once been my parents' wedding anniversary - not that it means anything now; instead it means the end of my week "off". Tomorrow it is back in the gym, guns blazing, ready for war, no prisoners allowed!

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

instead it means the end of my week "off". Tomorrow it is back in the gym, guns blazing, ready for war, no prisoners allowed!
    I like it

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I like it
    And I hope my Erase arrives soon as well - I have definitely noticed the difference without it and I do NOT like it!

11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

The First Battle Has Been Fought

"Life is what it is. The control I have is very little. Tomorrow is a different day...and I will deal with it then...but today I choose to live in today...not yesterday and not tomorrow. Again, thank you Lord for sending me to that place to get to this one. Growth begins at failure. Believe..." - Ben Booker

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. BB Good Mornings 6 x 10-12
    2. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 6 x 24
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls) 6 x 10-12
    4. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 6 x 10
    Alternate Set C -
    5. BB Military Press 6 x 10
    6. DB Lateral Raises 6 x 10
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Curved-Bar Tricep Push-Down 6 x 10
    8. DB Bicep Curls 6 x 10-12
    Alternate Set E -
    9. Rope Crunches 6 x 10-12
    10. Hanging Straight Leg Raises (hips to 90 degree flexion) 6 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 106 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Didn't fall asleep until ~0600! NOT cool. Sleep was on and off, eventually waking to get up ~1330 - confusing and UNacceptable! Getting back into a regular and reasonable routine re sleeping is going to be a focus this week.

Mood/Aggression: I was great right up until about an hour after training, when aggression appeared, irritability coming out - doesn't make sense, given that I am back training, and training usually means a GOOD mood (unless it is not a good session - but this was). Working on calming myself down, since I am ready to lash out at pretty much anything right now. Strange.

Energy: I realized today that the Green Apple Assault does NOT contain Suma Root - the ingredient that sets Assault apart for me from other preworkout products. I believe that this - since I have been using Green Apple Assault for just over three weeks now - is a contributing factor in why I felt like I did last week or so (along with the fact that I probably needed that week off training), and because it's been ~2 weeks that I have been without the Rhodiola Rosea from IGF-2. Adaptogens I have discovered are definitely an ESSENTIAL part of my supplement regime for energy, being and remaining functional, especially if I do not want to use and abuse stimulants. Funny how one notices such things, and it's true that you often don't notice the difference until you're NOT using them. It's back to predominantly using the Raspberry Lemonade flavour from now on, mixing in the Green Apple for the taste.

Mental Focus and Clarity: It's been ON!

Endurance: Excellent - first training session back, and a long one it was, coming out at ~3 hours total, and not faltering at any stage throughout it, was awesome!

Strength: Today's session wasn't about strength, but I surprised myself with the weight that I had to go to with some of the exercises.

Quality of Training: HIIT was awesome - sprints were explosive, and 12 was definitely enough for me . . Resistance training - so good to be back in the gym! I can tell when I do legs and my hamstrings were stretched well after the first set of BB Good Mornings, and I could feel the painful pull. Despite the 90-minute resistance session, it did not seem as long as it was, and I felt good after it . . . A little faster than the usual "recovery" on the rollers after weights, but good for my legs . . .

Recovery: I am going to feel my hamstrings tomorrow - there is no doubt about that. Be interesting to see how I recover over this week.

Other Notes: I realized yesterday that I have almost constantly used a product that has AI properties since July 2009, with the only time off maybe 1-2 weeks between different products or bottles of the same one. After being without Erase for the last two weeks, I can say that I definitely feel and see the difference when NOT using such a product - Erase especially. I am looking forward to getting back on it - along with being back in the gym lifting weights, it will make a definite difference in my progress!

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

Other Notes: I realized yesterday that I have almost constantly used a product that has AI properties since July 2009, with the only time off maybe 1-2 weeks between different products or bottles of the same one. After being without Erase for the last two weeks, I can say that I definitely feel and see the difference when NOT using such a product - Erase especially. I am looking forward to getting back on it - along with being back in the gym lifting weights, it will make a definite difference in my progress!
    An AI for 2 years? Well as long as you feel good on it
    I have yet to try Erase though
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    An AI for 2 years? Well as long as you feel good on it
    I have yet to try Erase though
    There is a difference between a straight-out AI and a product that has AI properties - I am of the latter. And yes, I "feel good" using such products, and my body responds well to them.

Erase is a great product - a staple of mine, actually, I love it that much and it makes that much of a difference!

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

There is a difference between a straight-out AI and a product that has AI properties - I am of the latter. And yes, I "feel good" using such products, and my body responds well to them.

Erase is a great product - a staple of mine, actually, I love it that much and it makes that much of a difference!
    Aah OK, I misread it. Sorry.
    I will have to give Erase a try sometime in the near future
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes you will!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

No worries - we all make mistakes, LOL.

Yes, you will - I highly encourage it!

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

So this is what murder feels like

"Be encouraged that whatever you are doing right now and wherever you are, that it's all part of a greater plan and that change, good or bad, is inevitable. Don't resist it or complain, just live in faith that you are a piece of clay on the Potter's wheel, being beaten, molded and shaped into His ideal form." - Jamie Eason

TRAINING

Cardio - Stepper:
    a. 10 min @ 10 floors/min
    b. 10 min @ 12 floors/min

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts 6 x 12
    2. Alternate Backward DB Lunges 6 x 24
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Flat BB Bench Press 6 x 12-15
    4. Close-Grip V-Bar Seated Rows 6 x 12-15
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Seated DB Shoulder Press 6 x 12
    6. Incline DB Rear Raises 6 x 12
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Incline Dips 6 x 12
    8. Incline DB Bicep Curls 6 x 12
    Alternate Set E -
    9. Rope Crunches 6 x 12-15
    10. Bicycles 6 x 24-30

20 min in 39x18 @ 106 rpm

Stretch 29 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours. Not quality.

Mood/Aggression: Better than yesterday - aggression hasn't been as rampant.

Energy: Training was done, so there was obviously energy there, but not feeling the best by any means - which is to be expected during the first week back training again after a break.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Again, today was not about strength - which was fine, because I had none.

Quality of Training: Been a while since I've used the Stepper - but it was goo. Legs felt ok, fresh . . . Resistance training was one pain after another, but I set my head and soldiered through it. Several sets actually became failure at 12-15 reps, which was interesting. I didn't walk out of the gym normally, slow and sore . . . I didn't want to do anything after weights, but forced the rollers, listening to music . . .

Recovery: I woke up aching all over this morning, hamstrings the most tender. Fine, though.

Body Composition and Look: Only two days back training and already I can see and feel the difference.

Other Notes: Since the Green Apple Assault does not contain Suma Root, from now on I am going to be using Raspberry Lemonade (or Blue Arctic Raspberry - since I am going to stock up on the formula containing Suma Root) for 2/3 of a serving, and the other 1/3 the Green Apple flavour, so that I get the best of both the formula and flavour. GREAT taste, mixing them together - better than the Green Apple alone!

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Rosie could you explain a little more how adaptogens help you? I'm just curious, and may look into it.

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Rosie could you explain a little more how adaptogens help you? I'm just curious, and may look into it.
    This extract from my Review of Assault helps explains it (I have bolded important sections).
    Overall: 11/10. Assault is the FIRST preworkout product that I have ever used that I used the RECOMMENDED dosage and saw results. It is also the ONLY preworkout product that I have ever used STANDALONE and NOT stacked with multiple stimulant products. The fact that I was FUNCTIONAL on ALL levels withOUT having ANY additional stimulants aside from the minimal caffeine in Assault is the primary reason why Assault fast became my #1 preworkout product of choice and the only one I will use, and my FIRST EQUAL FAVOURITE PRODUCT EVER! For the first time I am NOT using stimulants and I am NOT going into withdrawal, training intensity is awesome and I can breathe well without 'help', my fitness re endurance and speed endurance and strength are on the rise, and my recovery has been awesome using only HALF my regular dosage of IGF-2 - the results speak for themselves! Definitely the inclusion of Suma Root in Assault makes the difference, working synergistically with the Rhodiola Rosea in IGF-2 (I dose these products 60-90 minutes apart), and cumulative effects make for constant progress and improvement on all fronts.

Would I use again? Yes! After using Assault, even for a week, there is nothing else I would choose or want to use pre-training any more - it gives me what I want and need. I can FINALLY stop abusing stimulants and give my body an INdefinite break from them without it being detrimental to my functionality!
    In a nutshell, without adaptogens, I have to resort to abusing stimulants to be functional.

20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Keep at it Rosie, you got this! Good to see you back training and doing what needs to be done!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Keep at it Rosie, you got this! Good to see you back training and doing what needs to be done!
    It's good to be back training, Josh, even though my body feels like one big bruise

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It's good to be back training, Josh, even though my body feels like one big bruise
    I've never felt it but I'll take your word for it lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

I know the feeling, i took the last 4 days off due to my family being here for my promotion and i murdered back last night. Needless to say im hurtin'!
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

I know the feeling, i took the last 4 days off due to my family being here for my promotion and i murdered back last night. Needless to say im hurtin'!
    I saw that

25. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

I saw that

Hahah that you did!
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Bring on the Pain!

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Stretch 41 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. Broken, on and off sleep.

Mood/Aggression: Finding the positivity and something to smile about, keeping the amusement.

Joints: I woke with pain in the superio-medial aspect of my right knee - pain has lingered all day, but surprisingly, the least noticeable when I was sprinting.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT was great. My sprints were all explosive - right up until the last three, where I felt myself slowing down. Continued on. Spent a long time stretching afterwards. I WAS going to do an Upper Body resistance session after my stretching, but by the time I had finished, still sore, I decided to do it tomorrow instead, let my body recover from the last two days in the gym.

Recovery: My body is one big painful bruise. The pain is fine though - I love it. It reminds me of why this is my lifestyle, why I can never give it up. Lance is right - pain is only temporary; it passes, and if you do it right, leaves something great behind!

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.26%

I feel your pain Rosie, my legs, back, and shoulders are in pretty bad shape this afternoon.

I do love this feeling though.
    Taste the rainbow.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    I feel your pain Rosie, my legs, back, and shoulders are in pretty bad shape this afternnon.

I do love this feeling though.
    I can imagine. Yeah, it's a nice feeling - provided you can still walk with it, LOL

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

What he said^^^^

Doing catch up, missed a few posts. glad to see so much positivity and drive!!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    What he said^^^^

Doing catch up, missed a few posts. glad to see so much positivity and drive!!
    Thanks, lady. I have to keep myself going somehow - the "Motivational Quote of the Day" and positivity is for me as much as anyone else at the moment!

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.42%

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong

I like it
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%

Just catching up Rosie. Been busy here lately!

I took last week off from resistance myself and killed legs last night so...I know that feeling right now!

Glad to see you back at it!
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Just catching up Rosie. Been busy here lately!

I took last week off from resistance myself and killed legs last night so...I know that feeling right now!

Glad to see you back at it!
    Hey

How did you find it? Yeah, doing legwork after a break is always a killer - especially since I don't usually do Legs.

It's good to be back at it, though. Wouldn't have it any other way!

34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

If you kick me down, I will only get back up STRONGER!

"Circumstances may cause interruptions and delays, but never lose sight of your goal. Prepare yourself in every way you can by increasing your knowledge and adding to your experience, so that you can make the most of opportunity when it occurs." - Mario Andretti

TRAINING

Cardio - CrossRamp:
    10 min @ R10/CR10

Upper Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. DB Clean and Press 6 x 15
    2. DB Lateral Raises 6 x 15-20
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on step) 6 x 15
    4. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 6 x 15
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Seated DB Shoulder Press 6 x 15
    6. Seated DB Rear Raises 6 x 15
    Alternate Set D -
    7. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 6 x 15
    8. Alternate DB Bicep Curls 6 x 15 per side

10 min in 39x18 @ 106 rpm

Stretch 25 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: I have been through myriad moods today, covering the entire range of the emotion and mood spectrums. Beautiful things are happening in the world (life is a blessing), at the same time as the most horrific and ugly (please pray for all who live with the daily threat of war, and give thanks when those we care for wake up unharmed after being bombed). Life is in constant balance, a battle. Doesn't it realize though, that every time it kicks me down, I am just going to get back up, stronger than I was and come back fighting HARDER than ever?!

Energy: After the events that occurred before training, my aggression was spiked, and I went into the gym with a purpose, starting out well, but faltering after ~40 minutes, only my drive pushing me through the rest. I just feel shattered now.

Stress: HIGH.

Joints: My superio-medial right knee was still aching when I woke up this morning and has niggles at me throughout the day, but it's not affecting my functionality.

Endurance: Great.

Pump: Strong and HARD and lasting a LONG time.

Vascularity: The BEST ever during training! I want that ALL the time!

Quality of Training: It was a brief, fast spiel on the CrossRamp pre-weights, aggression and determination driving me . . . Resistance session started out well. Talk about PAIN. For some reason, the pain started pissing me off - as well as all the kids running around in the weights room (I have nothing against people taking youth in there to train, teaching them correctly, etc., but when they are running around rampant, getting in the way and adding to irritability, it's another story). LOVED the definition and vascularity I had during training - both which appeared almost from the start. For some reason, I was also REALLY heated re temperature throughout the session, so much that it seriously felt like the fans were blowing HOT air on me! After the first set of Seated DB Shoulder Press, I was ready to pack it in and just finish this session tomorrow. However, I sat there and stuck it out. I was almost in tears by the end of Alternate Set C - not a usual thing for me, and during Alternate Set D my face was a mask of pain and grit (some guy even deliberately walked in front of me and waved several times, as if trying to distract me or maybe elicit a smile - didn't work). 90 minutes of what ended up feeling more like torture than pleasure, but it was done and I am glad I stuck it out. After all, giving in or giving up is NOT an option, and I am NOT letting them win! . . . Brief cardio on the rollers afterwards, just enough to make it a total of 20 minutes re cardio for today . . .

Recovery: I think the extreme flux of emotion and mood throughout today has affected my energy and feeling more than training itself - although my deltoids and biceps' tendons ARE in pain if I lift anything.

Other Notes: Sometimes we seek opportunities out. Sometimes they are given to us. Sometimes what we want is not what we NEED. Sometimes the favourable opportunities presented to us are not so favourable. God is testing both my faith and my heart, seeing how much trust I have in being driven, pulling away the layers to see the truth of my passions, the core of my dreams. Under scrutiny, beneath the surface of one chance I have been given, comes the realization that if I accept, it means compromising my character and who I am, giving up my dream and stepping away from my purpose, only to become the tool of another. Even though I initially pursued this opportunity, I know now that it is not for me. I know who I am and I will NOT give that up. I have my dreams and I will NOT give them away. I understand my purpose and I will NOT stray from that. Sometimes He gives us what we want, so that we can see that it is not in our best interests. Sometimes doing nothing IS doing something. It's a daily surrender, having faith that what is best for me He knows, and will reveal it when I am READY, guiding me in the direction I need to be and should be going.

35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Keep going Rosie!. I just started back at the gym monday after 1.5 weeks off because of a nasty cold. I'm still stuffy but I figured if I didn't get back to the gym soon I would have even more trouble getting motivated to get back. I ache all over but especially my legs. Your thread here is motivation to a lot of people including me. Its good to know I'm in the same boat as others when coming back from a break that was in my case non-voluntary!.
  36. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

Keep that head up Rosie and keep pushing forward. You know you have support! I also know what you mean about family being in harms way. While they may not be blood family for me, i have fellow brothers and sisters in Afghanistan right now fighting the war at hand.

I pray for your family and friends along with mine and hope everyone stays safe!
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Keep going Rosie!. I just started back at the gym monday after 1.5 weeks off because of a nasty cold. I'm still stuffy but I figured if I didn't get back to the gym soon I would have even more trouble getting motivated to get back. I ache all over but especially my legs. Your thread here is motivation to a lot of people including me. Its good to know I'm in the same boat as others when coming back from a break that was in my case non-voluntary!.
    The first week back is always hard, but once you get past that, you're fine

Keep that head up Rosie and keep pushing forward. You know you have support! I also know what you mean about family being in harms way. While they may not be blood family for me, i have fellow brothers and sisters in Afghanistan right now fighting the war at hand.

I pray for your family and friends along with mine and hope everyone stays safe!
    Working on it, Josh. Thanks - having a support network is still very much a new thing for me (having never had one until last year, really) and the one that has formed around and for me has been a real blessing, and a source of strength and motivation that has helped get me through some of the sh*tstorms life has thrown at me over the last year.

My family (as far as I am aware) are pretty safe, but like you, I have friends in the military living in warzones (or who are going to be heading into them), some whom are as precious to me as family, and many whom I have come to know and be friends with through the forums. One of the woke up this morning with a rocket in his bedroom - kind of hits home the fact of how much and how fast the world is changing - and I am just relieved that he is safe, praying that God will keep Him safe until he is back home again!

38. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.79%

The first week back is always hard, but once you get past that, you're fine

Working on it, Josh. Thanks - having a support network is still very much a new thing for me (having never had one until last year, really) and the one that has formed around and for me has been a real blessing, and a source of strength and motivation that has helped get me through some of the sh*tstorms life has thrown at me over the last year.

My family (as far as I am aware) are pretty safe, but like you, I have friends in the military living in warzones (or who are going to be heading into them), some whom are as precious to me as family, and many whom I have come to know and be friends with through the forums. One of the woke up this morning with a rocket in his bedroom - kind of hits home the fact of how much and how fast the world is changing - and I am just relieved that he is safe, praying that God will keep Him safe until he is back home again!
    Well said Rosie and i couldnt agree more
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.93%

Keeping an excellent Journal here Rosie, and by the way you are looking amazing!
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%

Well said Rosie and i couldnt agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Keeping an excellent Journal here Rosie, and by the way you are looking amazing!
    Thanks, bud

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12