The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011)

Page 6 of 16 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ^^^Right on with that Rosie, it's pretty amazing huh?
    YES!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad everything is going so well Rosie!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Glad everything is going so well Rosie!
    Thanks, Josh - it's about time! So, still hoping and praying and surrendering on a daily basis, and at the end of the day if I have more than one direction in which I can go, ask for the wisdom to know where it is I am supposed to be.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    One of my friends asked, "If you could sum up your life right now in one word, what would it be?" For me, it is BLESSED! There's simply no other way to describe it, Tom
    It's a "blessed" few who realize it even when it's true. Good for you Rosie.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Take the Risk!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"It doesn't matter how many times you fall down in life. It matters how many times you get up. Did you know that on average, successful people fail three times more often than unsuccessful people? It's true! What matters most in life is not necessarily what's happening right now. What matters most is how you finish. Are you going to finish strong? Are you going to make a difference in this world?" - Bill Willis

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 100 rpm

Stretch 32 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours, interestingly enough.

Mood/Aggression: Stepping out in faith. Taking the risk.

Energy: I feel FRESH!

Mental Focus and Clarity: Calm. Clear. Collected. Focused.

Endurance: Stoked that this is getting close to being "normal" for me again.

Quality of Training: HIIT was good, even into the headwind for my sprints. The rollers just finished off the session.

Body Composition and Look: Curious for this week's body composition.

Other Notes: If you don't take the chance, you'll never know. Why not risk going after what you want? What do you have to lose? "Like a bird spreading their wings, you must open your mind and believe. The wider you spread your wings, the further you will fly." - Push Harder.

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Other Notes: If you don't take the chance, you'll never know. Why not risk going after what you want? What do you have to lose? "Like a bird spreading their wings, you must open your mind and believe. The wider you spread your wings, the further you will fly." - Push Harder.
    That has got to be the best quote I've read in a long time
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    That has got to be the best quote I've read in a long time
    The first half was me and how I live my life now. The second half I got from yesterday's Facebook Push Harder post. Both aspects definitely make you step back and rethink things - after all, life was meant to be LIVED!

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Everything is a CHOICE

"Life only drags you down if YOU let it. We all have bad days...Including me! It's about finding balance, one where you AND life can live in harmony. If you truly want a better you, the only thing holding you back is YOU." - Gina Ostarly

TRAINING

Session 1

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 10, 10, 10, 8
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 8
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls) 4 x 10, 10, 10, 8
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Supinated Lat Pull-Downs (in squat position) 4 x 6
    6. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 8

Post-Weights Cardio - Run:
    3 miles @ 3.4 min/km pace

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:

Stretch 25 min.

Session 2

Cardio - Rollers:

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4 hours. Ended up passing out after I'd been up for a bit though for another ~2 hours.

Mood/Aggression: NOT letting life drag me down. CHOOSING to be happy and positive and ignore the pain.

Energy: What I need when I need it.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Once I was awake for good, there has been no end (and none allowed until it's time for bed).

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Making sure progress continues to be made.

Pump: Strong - comes pretty easily these days during training, and stays longer afterwards.

Quality of Training: Session 1 - No cardio pre-weights today - made up for it with a 3-mile run before my rollers afterwards. Resistance session was good - could definitely feel my body working, and noticing that the definition is coming out more and more in my upper body. My 3-mile run pace was interesting, considering I didn't feel like I was going that fast at all! . . . Session 2 - Since my tummy has been having that sharp, stabbing pain again these last few days (and because it is a "recovery" week), I just did an easy session on the rollers to help re recovery . . .

Recovery: Since this is the "third" week, this entire week is a "recovery"/"easy" week.

Body Composition and Look: Upper body is getting and definitely looking leaner.

Other Notes: Keeping my hopes up, prayers constant in my heart, doing what I can when I can, a smile even though it might not seem the time for one, knowing that things WILL work out!

9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"Life only drags you down if YOU let it. We all have bad days...Including me! It's about finding balance, one where you AND life can live in harmony. If you truly want a better you, the only thing holding you back is YOU." - Gina Ostarly

TRAINING

Session 1

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 10, 10, 10, 8
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 10, 8, 8, 6
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 8
    4. Push-Ups (feet on bench, hands on medicine balls) 4 x 10, 10, 10, 8
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Supinated Lat Pull-Downs (in squat position) 4 x 6
    6. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 8

Post-Weights Cardio - Run:
    3 miles @ 3.4 min/km pace

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:

Stretch 25 min.

Session 2

Cardio - Rollers:

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4 hours. Ended up passing out after I'd been up for a bit though for another ~2 hours.

Mood/Aggression: NOT letting life drag me down. CHOOSING to be happy and positive and ignore the pain.

Energy: What I need when I need it.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Once I was awake for good, there has been no end (and none allowed until it's time for bed).

Strength: Making sure progress continues to be made.

Pump: Strong - comes pretty easily these days during training, and stays longer afterwards.

Quality of Training: Session 1 - No cardio pre-weights today - made up for it with a 3-mile run before my rollers afterwards. Resistance session was good - could definitely feel my body working, and noticing that the definition is coming out more and more in my upper body. My 3-mile run pace was interesting, considering I didn't feel like I was going that fast at all! . . . Session 2 - Since my tummy has been having that sharp, stabbing pain again these last few days (and because it is a "recovery" week), I just did an easy session on the rollers to help re recovery . . .

Recovery: Since this is the "third" week, this entire week is a "recovery"/"easy" week.

Body Composition and Look: Upper body is getting and definitely looking leaner.

Other Notes: Keeping my hopes up, prayers constant in my heart, doing what I can when I can, a smile even though it might not seem the time for one, knowing that things WILL work out!

Awesome update Rosie and couldnt have said it any better myself! I myself more times then not keep a smile even if the day has been crappy!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Awesome update Rosie and couldnt have said it any better myself! I myself more times then not keep a smile even if the day has been crappy!
    Thanks, Josh I am only now just starting to do this, and it is an effort sometimes overcoming the lifetime habit of stressing and beating myself up if I did what I consider "wrong" or "not good enough" or if something happened that was out of my control that was detrimental. And even when I used to smile then, it was almost always blank, just a mask. I don't have to wear masks anymore (well, I chose not to), and I find that if my spirit is refreshed and I have surrendered the day and outcome over to Him, then I can have that smile, a genuine smile, regardless of the circumstances.

11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Thanks, Josh I am only now just starting to do this, and it is an effort sometimes overcoming the lifetime habit of stressing and beating myself up if I did what I consider "wrong" or "not good enough" or if something happened that was out of my control that was detrimental. And even when I used to smile then, it was almost always blank, just a mask. I don't have to wear masks anymore (well, I chose not to), and I find that if my spirit is refreshed and I have surrendered the day and outcome over to Him, then I can have that smile, a genuine smile, regardless of the circumstances.
    Well said Rosie!
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

It's been 26 weeks since my last week off training

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." - Romans 8:28

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 12 min jogging

Stretch 25 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4 hours, but very broken, waking almost on every hour. After ~30 minutes up, I closed my eyes and passed out for a further two hours.

Mood/Aggression: Now that I know why I have been feeling like this the last week, bit better, knowing what I have to do to make things right.

Energy: Have been pretty dead all day - even wanting to go back to bed or pass out at random times since getting up and after training.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Haven't had too much today - which is ok, since my laptop has crashed for the umpteenth time (a serious virus got to it - NOT cool) and it has been all day (and still going) trying to fix it and recover everything, so it's going to be out of commission for a few days (lucky that we have a desktop as well, although all MY stuff and data is on my laptop. which means that I can't do anything much without it and are going to have to redo a lot of things once it is up and running again).

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok. Felt myself really die after I'd finished my sprints though, pace slow afterwards.

Recovery: This week is supposed to be a "recovery" week - "recovery" compared to the two weeks before it, and so far it has been but not at the same time. My body this last week has been telling me something and I only today figured out what it was - it needs PROPER recovery time (more notes on this under "Other Notes") and so I am going to be content with the resistance sessions that I have already done this week and have the weekend completely OFF ALL training.

Body Composition and Look: 115 pounds at 9.6% bodyfat. A surprise, but not a surprise. A surprise, because I LOOK like I have lost more than 0.2% and I was so sure I had lost more, with 99% perfect training and nutrition (only one "cheat" day). Not a surprise, because the weeks where everything is 99-100% "perfect" (as I deem it), I make the LEAST progress re fat loss. Makes sense, even though it doesn't. Makes sense, because of the reasons I mentioned for it NOT being a surprise, and over the last 6-7 weeks, whenever I have done things 99-100% "perfect", I have only lost 0.2% bodyfat each of those weeks. Doesn't make sense because the better one's nutrition and on track their training, the better progress and faster results they should be making - my body seems to work in REVERSE! . . . Interestingly enough, over the last few weeks, the skinfolds in my upper body have NOT changed at all, even though my upper body girths HAVE (for example, my unflexed arm girth has decreased, whilst my flexed arm girth has INcreased), and the definition there has become more noticeable, appearing as if I have lost bodyfat there, indicating the highly likelihood of the addition of more lean muscle mass . . . I have ~3 weeks to reach at a MAXIMUM ~8% bodyfat - I know I can do this, and I WILL, because nothing higher will be acceptable! . . .

Other Notes: It hit me when I was doing my HIIT - it has been 16 weeks since I last had a week off resistance training (i.e. the last week in December), and 26 weeks since I last had a complete week off ALL training! No wonder my body is fighting me this week and appears worn out - it's time for a break (I can train for ~16 weeks before my body needs a "break"), because even my "easy" weeks lately are not really "easy" weeks. Not only that, but progress has slowed, and the last time it did that, the week after a week off resistance training I got the best progress re fat loss ever! Therefore, even though I have a photoshoot in three weeks, next week is going to be my "Week Off", with only 3-6 days of a cardio session of ~20 minutes (no more COMPLETE weeks off ALL training for me, with a week off being at LEAST three HIIT sessions of 12-20 minutes, if no more) . . . I have also noticed over the last 6-7 weeks that I have made the most progress - nutrition aside - during the weeks where I have only done ONE resistance training session on the days I have assigned weights. So, interesting. Thus, henceforth, training re resistance session will return to being done ONE only a day, and first thing . . . After next week, for a couple of weeks, I am going to follow my week-pre-competition training schedule in preparation for my photoshoot with Tony Mitchell mid-May (training changes reflected in post #1) . . .

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.

I've been following quietly, just wanted to say u got this Rosie. Your making it happen.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I've been following quietly, just wanted to say u got this Rosie. Your making it happen.
    Thanks for your quiet support, lady At least I know I'd DEFINITELY going to be as lean as I want to be for competition!

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Dutch Almond Butter Cake

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

TRAINING

None - FORCED myself to resist the urge to allow myself to do even cardio! So very hard!

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2 hours, if that. Could NOT fall asleep last night/this morning, up and down and in and out of bed for hours, tossing with being so hot, burning up when everyone else was wearing LAYERS.

Mood/Aggression: Calm.

Energy: Pushing it down so that my body can have some rest.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Even though I went back to bed mid-morning I could NOT go back to sleep, and I've actually accomplished a lot today, surprisingly.

Recovery: Giving my body what it needs.

Other Notes: I made a Dutch Almond Butter Cake today - for tomorrow. It's my most favourite cake and it's the first time I have made it (I'm not a baker and have to be in "the mood" for it - much like I am with stuff like gardening, LOL). Anyways, it's already Easter in New Zealand, so going to ring the family again soon, but wishing everyone a Blessed Easter no matter where they are. Without this day in history (or those preceding it), we would have no chance at Eternity!

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." - John 3:16

TRAINING

None - FORCED myself to resist the urge to allow myself to do even cardio! So very hard!

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2 hours, if that. Could NOT fall asleep last night/this morning, up and down and in and out of bed for hours, tossing with being so hot, burning up when everyone else were wearing layers.

Mood/Aggression: Calm.

Energy: Pushing it down so that my body can have some rest.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Even though I went back to bed mid-morning I could NOT go back to sleep, and I've actually accomplished a lot today, surprisingly.

Recovery: Giving my body what it needs.

Other Notes: I made a Dutch Almond Butter Cake today - for tomorrow. It's my most favourite cake and it's the first time I have made it (I'm not a baker and have to be in "the mood" for it - much like I am with stuff like gardening, LOL). Anyways, it's already Easter in New Zealand, so going to ring the family again soon, but wishing everyone a Blessed Easter no matter where they are. Without this day in history (or those preceding it), we would have no chance at Eternity!
    Love Easter, its a significant Holiday for me so same to you Rosie!
    A genuine smile

By the way I want some cake...

17. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Happy Easter Rosie and hope you n yours have a good one!
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Love Easter, its a significant Holiday for me so same to you Rosie!
    A genuine smile

By the way I want some cake...
    Definitely a significant day - one of the three most significant days in the year for me

If you come over tomorrow, you can have a piece, Ryan

Happy Easter Rosie and hope you n yours have a good one!
    You as well, Josh

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Happy Easter Rosie. Glad to see things are still coming along for you. I bet a lot of people wish their bodies responded better to not eating as clean. LOL. Somehow I know your not so clean days are probably still better than a lot of "clean" days others claim.

You know what works for your body and that's what matters!
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Happy Easter Rosie. Glad to see things are still coming along for you. I bet a lot of people wish their bodies responded better to not eating as clean. LOL. Somehow I know your not so clean days are probably still better than a lot of "clean" days others claim.

You know what works for your body and that's what matters!
    Thanks, bud I know - I see the comments all the time of "cheating is just cheating yourself", "the difference between a good figure and a great figure is the difference between a good diet and a bad diet", "if you have a bad day you'll waste all your efforts for that week", and "abs are made in the kitchen", etc. And this is true in general - but you are always going to get anomalies, as with anything. I don't understand why my body is like this - helps though, me being the way I am re food and always having eaten as much as I do though, I guess. Sean and those who know me well enough would certainly not say that my "not so clean" days are better than most others' "clean" days, LOL It might not make sense, but it is a small blessing

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Thanks, bud I know - I see the comments all the time of "cheating is just cheating yourself", "the difference between a good figure and a great figure is the difference between a good diet and a bad diet", "if you have a bad day you'll waste all your efforts for that week", and "abs are made in the kitchen", etc. And this is true in general - but you are always going to get anomalies, as with anything. I don't understand why my body is like this - helps though, me being the way I am re food and always having eaten as much as I do though, I guess. Sean and those who know me well enough would certainly not say that my "not so clean" days are better than most others' "clean" days, LOL It might not make sense, but it is a small blessing
    Damn..you sound like my wife. Woman can eat anything and stay lean. Drives me nuts! LOL. It IS a blessing. Enjoy it!
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Damn..you sound like my wife. Woman can eat anything and stay lean. Drives me nuts! LOL. It IS a blessing. Enjoy it!
    As I've said before, though, my TRAINING "makes up" for my diet, making more of a difference in my physique and in my leanness than my nutrition. So, in a way, whilst I might be able to "eat anything and stay lean", I am paying the price in other areas, and I certainly couldn't eat anything and NOT train and maintain the leanness that I want. Actually, I just HAVE to train, period, whether I want to or not - there is no discussion there.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

As I've said before, though, my TRAINING "makes up" for my diet, making more of a difference in my physique and in my leanness than my nutrition. So, in a way, whilst I might be able to "eat anything and stay lean", I am paying the price in other areas, and I certainly couldn't eat anything and NOT train and maintain the leanness that I want. Actually, I just HAVE to train, period, whether I want to or not - there is no discussion there.
    ^^^So true, much to do with activity level

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Oh yeah I don't think there are many people that can get away with it if they don't work hard too. She trains right along side me. She can just be a little less stringent on the diet than I can.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

First Day of Week Off

"Sure I am this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us." - Winston Churchill

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 106-108 rpm

Stretch 29 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. Sleeping patterns still all over the place. Using this week to get them back on track as I WANT them!

Mood/Aggression: A little apprehensive about having a week off training so close to a photoshoot, but knowing that I will be able to come back harder than ever after it, hopefully make better progress than if I forced my body to slog it out this week like I tried to last week.

Energy: Enough to do what had to be done.

Mental Focus and Clarity: GOT to be there.

Stress: HIGH!

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Since it is a "Week Off", only did eight sprints today. Finished off with rollers.

Recovery: This WHOLE week is about recovery.

Other Notes: I use the last of my IGF-2 tomorrow (changes reflected in post #1), so I will pretty much be using the bare minimum of basic staples this week.

26. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

was that 8 straight hours of sleep? if so that is fantastic!!!

i can't remember the last time i got 8 straight.....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    was that 8 straight hours of sleep? if so that is fantastic!!!

i can't remember the last time i got 8 straight.....
    No - if I sleep that long it's rare for it to be without interruption. In fact, it's rare for me to get that much sleep, period, and I don't like it, LOL - give me my 5-6 hours and I'll be fine!

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

No - if I sleep that long it's rare for it to be without interruption. In fact, it's rare for me to get that much sleep, period, and I don't like it, LOL - give me my 5-6 hours and I'll be fine!
    Agreed. Although I will splurge and get me 8-10 every couple of months. Makes me sluggish the rest of the day, but I'm sure I could use the recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I'm the opposite I don't function well without 8 hours and I'm optimal when I get 12

Stay positive Rosie, your doing great!

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Agreed. Although I will splurge and get me 8-10 every couple of months. Makes me sluggish the rest of the day, but I'm sure I could use the recovery.
    Trust me, if I get more than 4-6 hours of sleep in any 24-hour period, it is NOT intentional!

I'm the opposite I don't function well without 8 hours and I'm optimal when I get 12

Stay positive Rosie, your doing great!
    Each to their own, Ryan - which is what the last few posts have proven, showing that we all work best on different amounts of sleep, each having our own ideal or optimal sleeping period.

Thanks, Ryan. I am hoping that this week does not set me back any - big, huge niggly feeling in the back of my head. As long as I keep my nutrition under control, then I should be ok, since it's usually when I'm not training that I go backwards - the last few days have been a nightmare re appetite and eating and I have to rein it in. I have come too far to go backwards now, and I am determined as hell to KEEP making FORWARD progress! I HAVE to - nothing else is an OPTION, and failure is UNAcceptable - I will literally kick my own ass and beat myself to pieces mentally and physically if I am not as lean as I want to be and in the condition I want to be for this photoshoot!

31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Just Rollers

"We are the light at the end of the tunnel. No matter what trials and tribulations we go through, inside us there is a light that shines bright. It was there from birth and streams messages of guidance from our inner wisdom every day. The light within us can guide us through all our forks in the road. FIND YOUR LIGHT and find your way out of the tunnel." - Don Shapiro

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x18 @ 106-108 rpm
    b. 25 min in 39x18 @ 110-112 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Had good and bad news today - trying to find the positive in the negative, see the light and keep my spirit in calm confidence that everything will work out exactly as it should.

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: It HAS to be present at ALL times.

Stress: HighER!

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Legs felt good. Spent the session working on keeping my spirit up. I should have continued on and done 40-60 minutes.

Recovery: Fine.

Other Notes: I am NOT going to let this get me down! Just got to keep putting myself out there, taking the risk, knowing that I will find the place that best fits my purpose.

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

HIIT

"Don't let limiting beliefs stop you from becoming or doing what you were meant to do, or who you were meant to be." - Nick Smith

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 10 min jogging

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm

Stretch 24 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours. Broken.

Mood/Aggression: Staying positive, keeping my spirit uplifted.

Energy: A lot - not sure why, since when I spend less time training, I usually get tired easily.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I've done quite a bit today so far.

Quality of Training: HIIT was perfect. Sprints were fast and pace was quick for the rest of the session. Temperature outside was just right. Rollers afterwards was higher paced than the "usual recovery", but my legs felt fresh

33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[insert motivational comment here]
    Just checking in. Looks like you're keeping a strong will.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    [insert motivational comment here]
    Just checking in. Looks like you're keeping a strong will.
    Cheers. I make an effort.

35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Keep at it Rosie! Even some negatives have positives! Just keep doing what your doing and ull be where you wanna be.
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Keep at it Rosie! Even some negatives have positives! Just keep doing what your doing and ull be where you wanna be.
    Thanks, Josh. I needed to hear that today - I have had a huge migraine all day, with my stomach in so much pain I got the wheatie out again (burn marks are already red), and even though my body knows that it's not right, my mind is thinking that it is a huge mistake having a week off training with a photoshoot in just under ~2 weeks. I am just hoping that this week doesn't set me back too much and that I don't go backwards during it! Regardless, I have a LOT to make up for over the next two weeks when I start training again!

37. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Thanks, Josh. I needed to hear that today - I have had a huge migraine all day, with my stomach in so much pain I got the wheatie out again (burn marks are already red), and even though my body knows that it's not right, my mind is thinking that it is a huge mistake having a week off training with a photoshoot in just under ~2 weeks. I am just hoping that this week doesn't set me back too much and that I don't go backwards during it! Regardless, I have a LOT to make up for over the next two weeks when I start training again!

Sorry to hear about the head and stomach Rosie and i wish you a speedy recovery. The mind is a powerfull thing and even though you KNOW you need the time off your mind will make you feel differet, but you ultimately know whats best for your body. And just pickup with your training where you left on and ull be fine!
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Sorry to hear about the head and stomach Rosie and i wish you a speedy recovery. The mind is a powerfull thing and even though you KNOW you need the time off your mind will make you feel differet, but you ultimately know whats best for your body. And just pickup with your training where you left on and ull be fine!
    That's the plan. Here's hoping it works as it should

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

You can hope all you want, but I have faith that your discipline and drive will take you beyond your goals. You are one smart cookie
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    You can hope all you want, but I have faith that your discipline and drive will take you beyond your goals. You are one smart cookie
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know that hoping does nothing, but you know what I mean. I need to do this >100%, as best I can, be like I was back in my cycling days when I didn't do anything if it was not going to help me achieve my goal/s! I know I can get to where I want by being "ok" and "good" with everything, but I need to be BETTER than that - I HAVE to be doing my absolute "best", or else there will be no satisfaction in doing it; I HAVE to know what I can do when I am doing everything possible to ensure the success I want!

Cheers!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12