The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011)

Page 15 of 16 First ... 1013141516 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That was quite an ordeal Rosie. Im glad it turned out well. I also hope the trip home was smoother.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I had directions, T - only thing is, once you get off track a little with some (not all), doesn't help sometimes, LOL. As for GPS, never been a fan - they're never the best either. Usually directions or a map help and I am fine - that was just an odd day re travel, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    That was quite an ordeal Rosie. Im glad it turned out well. I also hope the trip home was smoother.
    Yeppers, but it was ok. It was fine, yeah, almost an hour shorter than the trip TO Chicago!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nobody like Me!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Only you can be you. God designed each of us so that there would be no duplication in the world. No one has the exact same mix of factors that make you unique...When God made you, he broke the mold. There never has been, and never will be, anybody exactly like you." - Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life

TRAINING

Session 1

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 100 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

Session 2

Cardio - Rollers:

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. When I woke, I was told that I looked "bright and fresh", like I was "about to smile any time". Sleep was good - deep and unbroken.

Mood/Aggression: In Chicago on Thursday I was asked several times if I was competing in the Junior Nationals, which was a little surprise. However, seeing some of the competitors, I know that I am on the right track, and I am finally confident in my ability to be able to take the stage in July as lean as I want to be, with the attitude and stage presence that I need and want to have!

Energy: Lots of restless energy!

Mental Focus and Clarity: Sorted the next four weeks out.

Quality of Training: Just an easy session on my rollers, with a second session later before I go to bed.

Recovery: DOMS in hips and calves from Thursday's photoshoot is even more pronounced than it was yesterday, far worse than what I would feel after the first day back training after a break!

Appetite: I'm four weeks out from competition and I have NOT started "dieting". I was looked at in surprise when I mentioned this, after being asked about my "diet" on Thursday, because pizza and ice-cream and eating "like a normal person" is NOT the norm for competitors. But, I'm NOT "the norm" either, and what I'm doing is WORKING for me! I am an example of there being NO "one size fits all", that there is no "should" in anything, and that everyone has a "best" way of doing things specifically for THEM to get results!

Body Composition and Look: The light downstairs and upstairs is different, and I look different in both of them. You can see the definition REALLY well downstairs in the darker light - arms, midsection, hips, and legs are really coming out. Honestly, this is the BEST AESTHETIC condition I have ever been in in my life to date - and I'm only going to get BETTER (as I get leaner)! I am determined to maintain close to ~8% bodyfat henceforth (i.e. about what I am now or leaner!) - once I have gotten as lean as I possibly can and competed, etc. And I CAN. I WILL. Especially now that I have determined what nutritional method/s and training regime works best for me right now (I say "now" because it may change in the future, and then I will do then what works best for me at that time).

Other Notes: My current bottle of Erase runs out on 29 June. My current bottle of Alpha-T2 runs out on 9 July. As much as I hate to, I am going to wait until 17 July (i.e. after my competition) until I resume them all again.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I had directions, T - only thing is, once you get off track a little with some (not all), doesn't help sometimes, LOL. As for GPS, never been a fan - they're never the best either. Usually directions or a map help and I am fine - that was just an odd day re travel, LOL.
    It depends on the GPS and if you keep your maps updated with the latest downloads. I just got my first one last year and really like it but I'll probably upgrade to something more expensive...Seriously though Rosie if you travel a lot maybe a good GPS would be a worth while investment. I really don't know that much about them but I'm sure there is some resident nerd that always has the latest gad-jets on this board. Just trying to help you out so maybe things can go smoother for you next time if you find yourself in a similar situation.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It depends on the GPS and if you keep your maps updated with the latest downloads. I just got my first one last year and really like it but I'll probably upgrade to something more expensive...Seriously though Rosie if you travel a lot maybe a good GPS would be a worth while investment. I really don't know that much about them but I'm sure there is some resident nerd that always has the latest gad-jets on this board. Just trying to help you out so maybe things can go smoother for you next time if you find yourself in a similar situation.
    I've never really had an issue with directions - Thursday was a rare event - but thank you for the thought, T. It's a possible consideration when I finally get my own car - not too far away, hopefully; I miss being able to just get up and go whenever and wherever I want.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Warriors dont need directions, LOL..
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Solid progress here Rosie! Real nice
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Warriors dont need directions, LOL..
    I always use directions when going somewhere I am not familiar with - after all, I'm not a male who will not admit he doesn't know something and get his ego broken by reading the "manual" first

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Solid progress here Rosie! Real nice
    Cheers, bud Getting closer. The closer I get, the more progress slows down. But, aiming to be at or less than 8% bodyfat by the end of THIS week!

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I always use directions when going somewhere I am not familiar with - after all, I'm not a male who will not admit he doesn't know something and get his ego broken by reading the "manual" first

Let me be crystal clear on this one... As funny as this is, I have zero sense of direction... I NEED my Tom-Tom!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Little White Dress

"You've got to decide to never give up, you've got to find some reasons within yourself that will give you the stamina when life catches you on the blindside to get back up again to keep on crawling to coming back again again and again!!!!" -Jason Newman

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 15, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8
    2. BB Military Press 6 x 10
    3. Lateral Raises 6 x 15
    4. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB to touch floor) 6 x 12

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Was quite knacked yesterday, despite it being my day OFF from training, and went to bed the earliest I have since being back home - also about the time I will need to be in bed by pretty soon as well. Slept for ~12 hours, waking a couple of times, but going almost instantly back to sleep on returning to bed.

Mood/Aggression: The weekend wasn't the greatest, but I'm not letting that bother me, since I know I'm going to achieve what I want to. As from Thursday, I started enjoying my femininity, and today I actually chose to wear a dress (for the first time in almost forever!) - it's only the second time I have worn this dress since getting it ~5 years ago! So, embracing my femininity, which is great, but a little odd at the same time, since the leaner I get, the more "female" I feel.

Energy: Just doing what I have to today, since I spent all yesterday curled up on the couch with a hot wheatie on my stomach (yes, again).

Endurance: Good.

Pump: Definitely felt it in my anterior delts.

Vascularity: Coming out more strongly than ever in hips and midsection.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok, despite the pounding headache I had throughout it . . . Resistance training passed very quickly . . . Rollers a little slower again today, but good for my legs, which are only now starting to have less DOMS from Thursday . . .

Other Notes: Received the reformulated LipoBURN today, so started using that, and will be using in place of the original LipoBURN until the former runs out.

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Cheers, bud Getting closer. The closer I get, the more progress slows down. But, aiming to be at or less than 8% bodyfat by the end of THIS week!
    I will stop and ask for help too. I print directions too.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rosie, at this point isnt it mostly just maintenance once you reach around 8% bf?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Rosie, at this point isnt it mostly just maintenance once you reach around 8% bf?
    Nope - I am aiming to get AS LEAN AS I POSSIBLY CAN for competition. Once I've competed though, it will be, but not until AFTER that. When it is just "Maintenance", I WILL be aiming to maintain close to ~8% bodyfat; nothing over ~8.5% - making it easy to get that little bit leaner for photoshoots as they come up.

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ok, thanks. I understand.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

ok, thanks. I understand.
    No worries

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Life is about FORWARD momentum!

"When you get inspiration, harness it and do not let it go. Objects in rest stay at rest unless acted upon by another force! If you don't like something in your life it's ON YOU to change it! Do not fear setbacks, push forward...NEVER stop." - Layne Norton

TRAINING

Session 1

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 110-112 rpm

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Rope Crunches 4 x 25
    2. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 4 x 10
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    4. Dips 4 x 8
    Alternate Set C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
    6. Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 8
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    8. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 12 per side

20 min in 39x18 @ 100-102 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

Session 2

Cardio - Rollers:

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: On and off, broken as hell, neither quality or quantity.

Mood/Aggression: Finding a reason to smile, continually inspired and motivated.

Energy: Some, but not a lot.

Stress: Decreasing.

Joints: Left wrist really aching during resistance training today.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Better than this session last week.

Pump: Strong - love the way my arms felt!

Vascularity: Need to keep the vascularity I get when training or after a shower or eating ALL the time!

Quality of Training: Rollers was a much faster pace than that of late, but was good for my legs. Resistance training was pretty awesome, although, like yesterday, it passed quickly. Slowed the pace down more for "recovery" during post-weights rollers.

Recovery: Still recovering from my sore stomach from the last couple of days - that almost takes more out of me than training or photoshoots!

Other Notes: Going to return to having only HALF a dose of IGF-2 a day - 3 caps first thing.

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Desire. Determination. Discipline.

"In the end, it's extra effort that separates a winner from second place. But winning takes a lot more that that, too. It starts with complete command of the fundamentals. Then it takes desire, determination, discipline, and self-sacrifice. And finally, it takes a great deal of love, fairness and respect for your fellow man. Put all these together, and even if you don't win, how can you lose?" - Jesse Owens

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 10 min jogging

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Fluctuating.

Energy: BACK!

Endurance: Good.

Vascularity: Vascularity has been UNREAL the last day or so, especially after meals (yes, all cheat, and all high carbohydrate and high calories), particularly including watermelon to finish them off - I want THAT ALL the time!!!

Quality of Training: HIIT was good. Cooler outside, with light sprinkling of rain and a gentle breeze, which made it nicer.

Recovery: All good now.

Appetite: The last week has been pretty bad, and nutrition hasn't been good, even for me, a bit all over the place, eating all the time, like I was when using AnaBeta. But, back on track re my similar to Lean Gains nutritional method, calorie and carbohydrate cycling, aiming to maintain some adaptation of Paleo "allowed" foods (although, never been the best re the latter, even if it is best for my body - working on this more).

Body Composition and Look: Getting leaner. Got to get HARDER as well. And KEEP that vascularity.

Other Notes: As of Monday, I actually started using ~40 sprays of 7-KE each application, so we'll see how that goes, especially since as one gets leaner, the more difficult fat loss becomes. I've done pretty good so far, though, considering I have NOT dieted for it!

Competition Notes: Three weeks and three days left to go . . .

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

The LORD is my rock

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES OF THE DAY

"Pain doesn't tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue, you will change. Don't let it stop you from being who you can be. Exhaustion tells you when you ought to stop. You only reach your limit when you can go no further." - Unknown

"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower." - Psalm 18:2

TRAINING

Session 1

Cardio - Run:
    3 miles at 4.9 min/km

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 8-10
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Reverse Rows 4 x 10
    4. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 10

Stretch 22 min.

Session 2

Cardio - Rollers:

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Up and down, waking almost on the hour.

Vascularity: Excellent

Quality of Training: 3-mile run was completed a lot slower than normal, so not sure what's quite up with that. Resistance training was excellent; nice and short. Rollers finished the morning session.

Recovery: Going from the pace of my run, probably not completely recovered - the stomach issues of the last few days not helping, either.

Body Composition and Look: Looking the leanest I ever have. I also have the most muscle mass - especially in my upper body - that I have ever had, which makes the difference.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rosie, you are almost there. Its such an inspiration to see how you are progressing. I am so excited to be back on land doing mine. Today I had to do my squats and lunges on the ship outside. I stood in the center of the forecastle or front, because there is a flat surface. We have a barbell and 165 pounds worth of weights to use. I do 4 sets of squats having to clean the bar and place it on my back for 12-15 reps. I then use less weight and do uphill walking lunges for 3 sets of 16 paces to 20 paces. I mixed in some box jumps at first, but my knees didnt feel great today. Its different having to fight to balance like this. The seas are rough so the ship is back and forth rocking and rolling, but I love it. Take care.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

"Pain doesn't tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue, you will change. Don't let it stop you from being who you can be. Exhaustion tells you when you ought to stop. You only reach your limit when you can go no further." - Unknown
    Awesome quote as usual, I really like this one!
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Rosie, you are almost there. Its such an inspiration to see how you are progressing. I am so excited to be back on land doing mine. Today I had to do my squats and lunges on the ship outside. I stood in the center of the forecastle or front, because there is a flat surface. We have a barbell and 165 pounds worth of weights to use. I do 4 sets of squats having to clean the bar and place it on my back for 12-15 reps. I then use less weight and do uphill walking lunges for 3 sets of 16 paces to 20 paces. I mixed in some box jumps at first, but my knees didnt feel great today. Its different having to fight to balance like this. The seas are rough so the ship is back and forth rocking and rolling, but I love it. Take care.
    That is kewl Bro, so it is like you are doing squats on a wobble-board! Hey you can give them their own name... "Ship Squats" LoL
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Exactly. I just have a whole ocean view in front of me. Awesome. Maybe if I did the box jumps last my knees would be more warmed up??
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Yes, almost there - keyword being "ALMOST". But, getting closer - as of today, I am 8% bodyfat, and I KNOW without a doubt that I CAN and WILL get leanER, so that gives a smile

It's not about how much weight you use, but about the intensity of your training session, IMO - I know that I have personally over the last few months deliberately NOT lifted heavy-heavy, focusing more on the overall intensity and volume of my sessions. Sounds like it was a great session, and definitely something different - goes to show that you CAN have quality training regardless of where you are, whether you have access to a "gym" or not!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Awesome quote as usual, I really like this one!
    It's all about digging in harder now, so the motivation is going to get a little more intense . . .

25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Believe in Yourself!

"Strong faith enables you to display your wisdom appropriately, so that you can take advantage of change and move forward in the direction of victory and hope. Life is all about faith...believe in yourself!! You can do it!!" - Larissa Reis

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 10 min jogging

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB to touch floor) 4 x 12
    2. Rope Crunches 4 x 25
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Alternate Backward Lunges (long stride) 4 x 12
    4. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 4 x 12
    Alternate Set C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    6. Dips 4 x 10
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Alternate Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 12 per side
    8. Lateral Raises 4 x 10
    Alternate Set E -
    9. Plate Hammer Raises 4 x 10
    10. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 10
    Alternate Set F -
    11. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands fists) 4 x 10
    12. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 10

Stretch 24 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Solid ~6 hours.

Mood/Aggression: Pretty happy. Bit of a confidence boost seeing my body statistics today, giving me more belief and faith in myself than ever, knowing that I will DEFINITELY achieve the condition I want to!

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Been a busy last couple of days, and more ahead. Getting ready to relocate to Texas next week, so things are busy-busy.

Joints: The last week has seen some grinding in my left elbow and anterior deltoid when doing curling exercises, which is interesting.

Endurance: Great.

Vascularity: Sweet!

Quality of Training: HIIT was good - speed back, body doing as it was told. Resistance training I was also pleased with - changes here and there, just to make sure that my body is not getting complacent. Post-weights rollers for recovery.

Recovery: My eyes are tired, but my body is fresh.

Body Composition and Look: 107.2 pounds at 8% bodyfat. As of today, I am in the best aesthetic condition of my life to date - which is exciting, because it's just going to get better! The last time I was 8% bodyfat was for my first professional photoshoot the week before I came to the US - there is a HUGE difference in my figure from then to now, though, with more muscle mass in my upper body and having slimmed my lower body down a little as well. My waist is the smallest it has ever been, my deltoids and arms the biggest they have ever been. My hips/glutes and thighs almost two inches smaller than they were just over a month ago (coincidentally, a month ago, I was about the same measurements as I was the last time I was 8% bodyfat), which I am stoked with - going to have to stop ALL work for Legs though, to help slim them down more, since I want another half an inch gone off my lower body there. All in all, very positive, and all withOUT having dieted - just goes to show that getting and staying lean CAN be done withOUT being silly with your nutrition; it's all about finding what works for YOU!

Other Notes: Progress is going well. I'm looking forward to the next three weeks!

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So true Rosie. I have figured out how to keep myself going. I will get strength back. I want to stay in shape, and not get fat during this time. Today we loaded 24 pallets worth of groceries, and got gas from another ship. I totally appreciate the support and inspiration. Take care and God bless.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

So true Rosie. I have figured out how to keep myself going. I will get strength back. I want to stay in shape, and not get fat during this time. Today we loaded 24 pallets worth of groceries, and got gas from another ship. I totally appreciate the support and inspiration. Take care and God bless.
    Certainly is - I've trained at home for the last 2-3 weeks and continued to make good progress, so it definitely can be done. You can easily stay in shape if you watch your nutrition and training, doing what you know works best for you. No worries, bud I know that sometimes it can make all the difference. Be safe!

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%

Hey Rosie.

Sorry about before. Clicked the wrong button.
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hey Rosie.

Sorry about before. Clicked the wrong button.
    Don't worry about it, bud; I know what you meant (besides, that stuff isn't too important to me).

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I would like to thank everyone for the support. Not too much tonight. 3 rounds only of giant sets. Rope crunches 15 reps, decline push ups for 30
    reps, tricep skull crushers 15 reps, incline DB Curls 15 reps, DB Side laterals, and calf raises one leg at a time.
    I DID this 3 times, and increased weight each round except the push ups. Just kept till near failure with my feet on a bench.
    Then following that I did 20 minutes incline walking on a treadmill. Not much, but pretty tired today. I weigh in on Tuesday, and they measure me so I Gotta keep my waist in check. I dont want any issues. Have a good one yall.
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

I would like to thank everyone for the support. Not too much tonight. 3 rounds only of giant sets. Rope crunches 15 reps, decline push ups for 30
    reps, tricep skull crushers 15 reps, incline DB Curls 15 reps, DB Side laterals, and calf raises one leg at a time.
    I DID this 3 times, and increased weight each round except the push ups. Just kept till near failure with my feet on a bench.
    Then following that I did 20 minutes incline walking on a treadmill. Not much, but pretty tired today. I weigh in on Tuesday, and they measure me so I Gotta keep my waist in check. I dont want any issues. Have a good one yall.
    No worries Thanks for the update - perhaps start a log of your own to record everything in (if you haven't already - for some reason, I thought you had).

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Keep the Faith

"You can do anything you want in life, even the things that seem impossible. The only one stopping you is yourself! Keep your faith and you will find a way." - Kyleigh Moldovan

TRAINING

Session 1

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 120-122 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

Session 2

Cardio - Rollers:

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Remaining positive.

Quality of Training: First session of rollers was pretty fast (all the carbohydrates from last night kicking in, LOL). Second was just a "recovery" session.

Body Composition and Look: Even after the HUGE "cheat" of last night, I could see my 6-pack this morning - the first real day it has been CLEAR clear, so pretty happy with that!

Other Notes: Just reiterating what I said in post #501 that my time on the forums is now going to be very limited, so if anyone has a question for me and does not ask it in this specific thread, Ask Rosie! is the place to ask it - if you call me out or ask me something elsewhere or in some random thread, I may not become aware of it. Thanks.

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Nice For those who wish to follow Cooky32 on his journey, see My At Sea Deployment regimen Log. SEA WARRIOR WORKOUTS, and discussion. Go Navy!!.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks Rosie.
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quick Update

Things have been crazy the last few days, continuing until the end of next week, likely right up to competition and beyond, so I am not going to give updates for that period. Just noting though, that I finished the reformulated LipoBURN yesterday, so will give a review and make comparisons to the original early next week when I have a little time.

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Things have been crazy the last few days, continuing until the end of next week, likely right up to competition and beyond, so I am not going to give updates for that period. Just noting though, that I finished the reformulated LipoBURN yesterday, so will give a review and make comparisons to the original early next week when I have a little time.
    Do what you gotta Do Rosie, we are all behind you 100%!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Rosie, how long did the bottle of Lipoburn last you? I'm hearing reports that 1 week is using roughly half a bottle.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Do what you gotta Do Rosie, we are all behind you 100%!
    Thanks, Al (I'll still check in quickly once a day, either pre or post-work or during lunch break)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Rosie, how long did the bottle of Lipoburn last you? I'm hearing reports that 1 week is using roughly half a bottle.
    A bottle of LipoBURN usually lasts me ~10 days, Shawn. Note that I also use ~8 pumps twice daily, so a full bottle for someone using about the "recommended four pumps twice daily" should last 2-4 weeks (when I first started using LipoBURN, I used it at ~4 pumps twice daily, and the bottle lasted me ~4 weeks).

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Born to Win

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES OF THE DAY

"Never give up on anything that you can't go a day without thinking about." - Tony Horton

"It takes courage to be a real winner – not a winner in the sense of beating out someone else by always insisting on coming out on top – but a winner at responding to life. It takes courage to experience the freedom that comes with autonomy, courage to accept intimacy and directly encounter other persons, courage to take a stand in an unpopular cause, courage to choose authenticity over approval and to choose it again and again, courage to accept the responsibility for your own choices, and, indeed, courage to be the unique person you really are." - Muriel James and Dorothy Jongeward, Born to Win

"Standing up for what we believe in is essential to our growth in all aspects of life, physically, mentally and spiritually. If we do not speak out and act as we are, then what are we?...It is often easier said than done, but as it is stated, to be a winner, it is a must. If I were to look back at all of my success...I would conclude that it is a direct result that was yielded by action!!!...without action, from the inside out, the end results would have been different...Success and winning involves a greater knowledge of ones self and a greater connection to others...Life will pass you right on by if you wait for "the right time". Faith plus action will set you free." - Ben Booker

TRAINING

Monday

HIIT - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 102 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A)
    c. 12 min in 39x18 @ 108 rpm

Stretch 21 min.

Tuesday

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 10 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 12
    2. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    3. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    4. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlift (BB to touch ground) 4 x 10

Stretch 23 min.

Wednesday

Cardio - Run:
    1.5 miles @ 4.2 min/km

Abs (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set -
    1. Rope Crunches 4 x 30

Post-Weights Cardio - Run:
    1.5 miles @ 4.2 min/km

Stretch 25 min.

Cardio - Rollers:

Thursday

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 10 min jogging

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Rope Crunches 4 x 20
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    4. Dips 4 x 8
    Alternate Set C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
    6. Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 8
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    8. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 12 per side

Stretch 23 min.

Friday

HIIT - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @104 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A)
    c. 12 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm

Stretch 27 min.

Saturday

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    c. 10 min jogging

Stretch 20 min.

Sunday

Day OFF.

COMMENTS

Mental Focus and Clarity: Has not wavered this week. And it will not - eyes on the goal! And then ahead, to the next game!

Stress: Has been high this week, with everything going on (over the next few weeks, I might only be able to get 1-2 updates in, most likely a weekly one on Saturday night or Sunday, since that is now all I really have re "free" time).

Vascularity: Has been excellent this week. Been experimenting with some NO Infuse as well, to see if I can manipulate my vascularity to get what I want when I want - still got more to do in this area, but looking to need to have ~10 minutes intense cardio and be in a heated environment, for it to come out the best.

Quality of Training: The week didn't start out well, with not having a lot of energy, my body not wanting to train even a little, which could be because I have been pushing it hard the last eight weeks without much pause. Therefore, I relented, allowing this week to be an "Easy" week - with cardio most days, but only a couple of resistance sessions, in the hope that the low training volume will give my body enough rest so that it can go extreme hardcore hard-out again for the next two weeks!

Appetite: The next two weeks are going to be SERIOUS Lean Gains protocol re timing of 16 hours fasting, with an 8-hour feeding window, and LOTS of RecoverPRO - this is the nutritional method that my body gets the BEST results with, so it's back to this, with NO room for making any excuses from now on.

Body Composition and Look: 110.6 pounds at 8.3% bodyfat. So, gained a little bodyfat and lean body mass this week - very likely caused by a decrease in training volume, of weights especially. A small setback, but nothing that can't be corrected quickly. The next two weeks are working on going back down - first to 8% bodyfat, and then below it, as low as I can go!

Other Notes: Started back on Vitamin C on Friday (changes reflected in post #1), and considering dropping the IGF-2 until after competition (will make that decision in the next day or so)...I've also noticed a few things about my body aesthetically, that call for a change in training, so training is going to change a little (changes reflected in post #1), cutting work for Back (and Chest) to only a single day a week - incorporated into the Full-Body session, cutting any Legs back to an absolute minimum, targeting only Hamstrings, and increasing the volume re Shoulders and Arms. Whilst the changes in my body may not happen by competition, they most definitely will start making a difference not too long after, which is fine...

Competition Notes: TWO weeks left until competition! Everything is organized and ready to go. The only thing that needs more preparation is me - posing and stage walking, and the next two weeks are going to be full-on with them both. I've got this! I can do it! I must! I WILL!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12