The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 13

The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011)

Page 13 of 16 First ... 81112131415 ... Last
  1. New Member

@Rosie: Do you think the combination of Lean Xtreme+ Dexaprine is good.1-3dimethly didn't work for me last time so, i am doubtful about Dexaprine.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hope View Post
    @Rosie: Do you think the combination of Lean Xtreme+ Dexaprine is good.1-3dimethly didn't work for me last time so, i am doubtful about Dexaprine.
    It really depends on the person, honestly. 3,5 hates my body, so I'm one of those people who will never again use anything containing 3,5 - 3,3 on the other hand, works well with my body; hence why I love Alpha-T2. As far as the 1,3-dimeth - this is an ingredient that you will or will not use; I personally have no problems with it, but will no longer use anything with it in because of my stim addiction history and not wanting to become dependent on stimulants again like I was. In the end, the choice is entirely up to you.

If you are looking for fat loss, then there are better stacks that you can use, IMO - just look through some of my logs and product reviews for ideas.

If you are specifically looking at using a cortisol control product and thyroid booster, then I highly recommend 7-KE and Alpha-T2, or the Erase/Alpha-T2 stack (if you are male, since unless you are a female knowledgeable on products with AI properties I don't recommend you use them).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Don't just think it - DO it!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you wait until you THINK you are ready, you may never know what you are capable of. But if you believe in yourself and P.U.S.H. forward towards your goals, the result could be better than you could have ever imagined. That is my reality." - Ben Booker

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 15, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8
    2. BB Military Press 6 x 10-12
    3. Lateral Raises 6 x 15
    4. Stiff-Legged B Deadlifts (BB to touch ground) 6 x 12

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 104-106 rpm

Stretch 26 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~4 hours. Went back to bed after waking, to see if I could get another 1-2 hours of sleep in, but just lay there and got back up an hour later, wide awake and energetic.

Mood/Aggression: Positive. Good. Constant smile.

Energy: Like you wouldn't believe. The last few days I have been ALIVE with so much energy it's not funny - good, though!

Mental Focus and Clarity: Stellar!

Stress: A little.

Libido: Rising.

Endurance: Great.

Pump: Really felt it in my anterior deltoids when I started on Lateral Raises.

Quality of Training: HIT Run was good, despite the sharp pain in my right side under breast from ~8 minutes in. Resistance training was intense and I felt it. Rollers post-weights, although "recovery" felt easy.

Recovery: I am fresh - a completely different feeling to my body than last week!

Body Composition and Look: Days after high sodium and carbohydrates have me looking full and defined - nice.

Other Notes: The next 2-3 weeks are going to be exceptionally busy for me. There is going to be some "transitioning" in ~2 weeks when I start a new job requiring travel and leaving little time for anything but work, training, and my current commitments, but I'll manage, and I'm really looking forward to it honestly. 2011 is only going to get BETTER!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

For sodium do you use sea salt or regular table salt? I would only use sea salt for contest prep? I felt I looked better using it, and had less problems shedding water at the end.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    For sodium do you use sea salt or regular table salt? I would only use sea salt for contest prep? I felt I looked better using it, and had less problems shedding water at the end.
    I just eat foods with high sodium. As already established, I don't "diet" and likely I will still be eating fruit, ice-cream, pizza, etc. right up to the week pre-competition (much to most other peoples' disbelief and disgust) NOT recommended for anyone else but me, though, and we shall see how it goes - best progress re fat loss HAS been made with every second day a high calorie "cheat" day though until now over the last couple of months (like I said, my TRAINING determines more re progress than my nutrition - I know; my body is completely backwards, upside down and back to front,and never does anything it "should", but I am used to it). It doesn't matter what salt I use honestly, and I have no problems getting rid of any excess water weight if I have to.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Do you still do the same 6 meals a day, or something different.
  7. New Member

Can you recommend me Non stim+stim based combo.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Do you still do the same 6 meals a day, or something different.
    Not at all; I do anywhere from 1-5 meals generally. As I mentioned in the Lean Gains thread:
    Got to say that the way I have been eating is similar to Lean Gains, without being strictly Lean Gains, if you know what I mean. Anyways, the last week in May I tightened up my nutrition re the principles and methods that make up the "Rosie" diet (i.e. the amalgamation of nutritional methods and principles that I use), and in five days I lost 1.1% bodyfat (and 7.8 pounds - mostly food and water though, because of all the eating and less training I did last week) and there's still TWO days left until the week officially ends. The most bodyfat I have ever lost in a week was 1.2% - coincidentally, it was also the very first week I started looking into Intermittent Fasting, and worked around that. Definitely refreshing, since I love food (Sean honestly couldn't believe it when he first realized that I was NOT sh*tting or exaggerating the amount of calories I consume!) and do not "diet", discovering that when I eat "good" as others deem "good" re clean and no cheating, I get the LEAST progress re fat loss (or anything, really, although my body generally perpetually recomps unless I am making a conscious attempt at fat loss). I always train fasted (well, have predominantly since retiring from cycling, unless I am doing 2-a-day training), so doing that is not an issue, and I actually feel the best when I do that. I used Nick's method re the double training (he was actually the one who made me consider using this as part of my nutritional methods), so my fasting periods are not completely traditional in 16/8 or 12/8, etc., although I have ~12-16 hours every 24 hours (even if not in one block) when I am fasting or having only BCAAs. Lean Gains (or modifications of it) is definitely a lifestyle nutrition plan that can be easily adhered to, and it doesn't have to be strictly followed, but can be adapted based on the individual, to get the best possible results for them.

Can you recommend me Non stim+stim based combo.
    Really depends on the person. My personal favourite would be Shred Matrix, Alpha-T2, and Lipotrophin-PM, if you're going for just "fat burners" and a mixed combination. I also answered this in post #475 in response to your query on whether you can stack two fat burners together - go back and read it!

9. New Member

ok thanks
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

ok thanks
    No worries

Just to be clear - not at anyone in particular, but goes for anyone who asks me a question, especially in THIS thread:
    a. If you wish to know something about why I am doing something, please make sure that you have read through this thread in its entirety - post #1 in particular before asking it - to make sure that I have not ALREADY answered it (I do not go into detail for nothing); and
    b. If you ask me a question and I answer it - and I DO answer everything I am asked here, not to mention all over the board - I do not expect you to ask me the same thing again, because if you do, then it means that you either did not bother reading my reply or you are expecting a different reply the second time (which is not likely to happen).

I dislike having to repeat myself and have little tolerance for those who try to cause issues, so if you are going to do either, please remove yourself promptly from my thread.

Thank you!

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Hey Rosie! I see we are 5 weeks out I'm looking into Lean Gains myself...

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Hey Rosie! I see we are 5 weeks out I'm looking into Lean Gains myself...
    Yeppers. Actually ~6 weeks out - I am now counting the week immediately pre-competition, since I am NOT going to be doing this any differently to the weeks from here on out. Yeah, someone asked me what I thought about it, because apparently they said they way I have been eating looks like Lean Gains. So I checked out the thread and it is similar yes, but like Nick and Chris, it has my own personal spin and adaptation of it. It's good though - definitely gets the results

13. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rosie have you tried TTA? If so what is your opinion?
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Rosie have you tried TTA? If so what is your opinion?
    Not as a single ingredient product, no, but in DCP, yes - it's what makes the product effective and stand out, IMO. For more on my thoughts about DCP, please see Rosie's Review of DCP.

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

Just to be clear - not at anyone in particular, but goes for anyone who asks me a question, especially in THIS thread:
    a. If you wish to know something about why I am doing something, please make sure that you have read through this thread in its entirety - post #1 in particular before asking it - to make sure that I have not ALREADY answered it (I do not go into detail for nothing); and
    b. If you ask me a question and I answer it - and I DO answer everything I am asked here, not to mention all over the board - I do not expect you to ask me the same thing again, because if you do, then it means that you either did not bother reading my reply or you are expecting a different reply the second time (which is not likely to happen).

I dislike having to repeat myself and have little tolerance for those who try to cause issues, so if you are going to do either, please remove yourself promptly from my thread.

Thank you!

So what do you think about Shred Matric? Or how about it stacked with Alpha-T2? Do you think supplements are more important then diet??

I just kidding...but i couldn't resist

On a more serious note:
    I see you hit behind the neck barbell military. I've read, experienced, and been told by countless veterans this is a no-go due to the strain it puts on the shoulder. Any specific reason you do this/see the benefit of behind the neck as oppose to from the upper chest?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I see you hit behind the neck barbell military. I've read, experienced, and been told by countless veterans this is a no-go due to the strain it puts on the shoulder. Any specific reason you do this/see the benefit of behind the neck as oppose to from the upper chest?
    Yeppers - it has become one of my favourite exercises since starting it, actually. It could cause potential problems for those who are not very flexible or who do not perform the exercise correctly, but I personally have no issues with behind-the-neck BB military press. Behind-the-neck military presses are what have added mass to my rear delts - only got this since starting them, and so I will continue to keep doing them. I do BOTH behind-the-neck and regular military presses - as you would see from looking at my training.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Yeppers - it has become one of my favourite exercises since starting it, actually. It could cause potential problems for those who are not very flexible or who do not perform the exercise correctly, but I personally have no issues with behind-the-neck BB military press. Behind-the-neck military presses are what have added mass to my rear delts - only got this since starting them, and so I will continue to keep doing them. I do BOTH behind-the-neck and regular military presses - as you would see from looking at my training.
    Yes I can see you properly hit the entire shoulder quite evenly. Again impressive. 3 exercises that when combined give a well rounded workout.

For rear delt development I personally go with rear delt laterals, but mainly b/c anything behind the neck is very taxing on my shoulders. Ive injured both in the past and they can be prone to injury.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yes I can see you properly hit the entire shoulder quite evenly. Again impressive. 3 exercises that when combined give a well rounded workout.

For rear delt development I personally go with rear delt laterals, but mainly b/c anything behind the neck is very taxing on my shoulders. Ive injured both in the past and they can be prone to injury.
    I totally agree with both of you! As far as them being more taxing on the shoulder joint from a musculoskeletal point of view, they are absolutely more taxing, but being from the stand-point of developing your rear and lateral delts better, also very true. Finally, I believe most people should avoid them, but Rosie brought up one excellent, excellent point... flexibility, something that most people lack in their shoulder girdle which makes all the difference in the world bio-mechanically! So with that being said, from my area of expertise, I would advise the majority to avoid them, but in Rosie's case, if she is flexible in this area and uses proper form, which I know she does, then I rest assure that they are no more taxing (for her and others who are flexible) than doing them from the front!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I do all muscle groups pretty evenly - except for Legs, since I have no desire for further quadricep development, and have no need for much legwork to build mass there.

I do rear raises as well - you can see that I train Shoulders 2-3 times a week, so use a variety of exercises to target them, although the compounds do work the best

20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

HIS Glory, NOT Mine!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES OF THE DAY

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillippians 4:13

"God...also wants to use our weaknesses for his glory...Your weaknesses are not an accident. God deliberately allowed them in your life for the purpose of demonstrating his power through you...God is never limited by our limitations. In fact, he enjoys putting his great power into ordinary containers." - Rick Warren

TRAINING

Cardio - Run:
    1.5 miles @ 4.2 min/km

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Rope Crunches 4 x 25
    2. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 4 x 10
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8-10
    4. Dips 4 x 8
    Alternate Set C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
    6. Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 8-10
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Alternate Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 15 per side
    8. DB French Press 4 x 8

20 min in 39x18 @ 104 rpm

Stretch 23 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. Interesting.

Mood/Aggression: Positive. Happy. In a really great place

Energy: Like you wouldn't believe!

Endurance: Awesome.

Pump: Strong.

Vascularity: Got told today that the vascularity in my upper chest and around collarbone has increased dramatically.

Quality of Training: Whew! Running outside in the midday heat - what was I thinking?! LOL But, it was only for a short distance, so managed, even if I had trouble breathing . . . Resistance training was pretty awesome. I felt a little nauseous half-way through, but pushed on and had a great session . . . Rollers afterwards to complete today's training . . .

Recovery: Amazingly fresh, which is awesome.

Other Notes: HIS glory, NOT mine! It's true that he uses your weaknesses to show His glory and power. I know He does with me, especially since one of my physiological weaknesses is one that is IMPOSSIBLE for me to change! Every time I went to see a hematologist, they tried to put me on EPO for my genetic blood disorder (my red blood cells can only carry TWO oxygen molecules instead of the usual FOUR), but I refused; and every time a doctor ever saw me, they were surprised that my sports performance was not hindered by my condition, one commenting that my TRAINING was compensating and "acting as EPO" for me, which is a small miracle, and one reason why I can NEVER STOP training if I want my body to continue to function "normally" re breathing. I am just one individual, full of flaws and weaknesses, but that hasn't stopped me from doing and achieving things I should "never" have been able to do! In fact, almost everything about how my body works, etc. is in opposition to what is "acceptable" and "should" happen. Like Rick Warren said, God demonstrates His power through us if we let Him!

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Exclamation If you have a question for me...

Just making a note that my time on the forums is soon going to be very limited - active until further notice only on Anabolic Minds and The Muscle Forum, so if anyone has a question for me and does not ask it in this specific thread, Ask Rosie! is the place to ask it - if you call me out or ask me something elsewhere or in some random thread, I may not become aware of it.

Thanks

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Dare to be Different!

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." - Cecil Beaton

TRAINING

HIIT - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 100 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x17 (rpm N/A)
    c. 12 min in 39x18 @ 104 rpm

Stretch 26 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~7 hours, waking only once.

Mood/Aggression: A few ups and downs, but nothing out of the ordinary, focusing on the positive and what is going well, working on changing anything I am not pleased with.

Energy: Seriously, for the last few days I have been as restless as hell, literally bouncing around the house with endless energy that I have to restrain.

Mental Focus and Clarity: My head is clear. Managing to get a lot done and sorted out.

Endurance: Normal. From now on, unless this changes, I probably won't comment on it.

Quality of Training: Sticking to plan and doing HIIT on the rollers. A little easier than in previous weeks, so next week, going to up my gears re efforts, and possibly pace as well for non-effort periods.

Recovery: Fresh. Amazing what the right combination of training, recovery, and nutrition can do.

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Just making a note that my time on the forums is soon going to be very limited - active until further notice only on Anabolic Minds and The Muscle Forum, so if anyone has a question for me and does not ask it in this specific thread, Ask Rosie! is the place to ask it - if you call me out or ask me something elsewhere or in some random thread, I may not become aware of it.

Thanks
    Nice!
    I guess summer is nearing it's peak over in the U.S too?!
    If that is the case for the limited time on the forums..

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Nice!
    I guess summer is nearing it's peak over in the U.S too?!
    If that is the case for the limited time on the forums..

//CC
    It's summer in the US now, yes. But no, that's not the reason for my limited time on the forums.

25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its not quite Summer yet. June 21st is the Summer Solstice.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    He's right Rosie, so I guess you'll just have to stay active on the forums until then!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey I was just trying to be specific for the Guy from Finland. Didn't mean to sound like an ass.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

My bad. It's BEYOND summer for me with this weather, honestly - the US SPRING is like a New Zealand summer, and I prefer that to the actual US summer, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    He's right Rosie, so I guess you'll just have to stay active on the forums until then!
    I'll still be around, don't get me wrong, Al, but I'm not going to be as active as I usually am - that's what returning to a 60-80 hour work week will do to you, not taking into account the time for training clients and doing my own training Going to be some fun times, especially since I'll be starting my new job 2-4 weeks before my competition!

29. Diamond Member

60-80 hour work week?. Wow Rosie!. You really work hard. You deserve to win that competition!.
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

60-80 hour work week?. Wow Rosie!. You really work hard. You deserve to win that competition!.
    Yeah, but it's ok - I've done it before, and for a long time too, so it shouldn't be a problem getting back into it. The only difference is that this time I'm not going to be studying on top of it, and my training is nowhere near as much as it was.

Trust me, after yesterday, this competition has become more important to me than ever!

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Trust me, after yesterday, this competition has become more important to me than ever!
    Rosie, what was yesterday if you don't mind me asking? Or is it something posted that I missed, I looked, but didn't see anything mentioned that would make this competition mean any more/less to you?
    www.finaflex.com
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Rosie, what was yesterday if you don't mind me asking? Or is it something posted that I missed, I looked, but didn't see anything mentioned that would make this competition mean any more/less to you?
    I didn't post anything, no, but basically there's more in it than simply wanting to win because I want to see what I can do - if I do well, this competition is THE opportunity for me to make a splash and start really getting where I want as far as my career!

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Bulletproof

"You HAVE to stay "bulletproof". Your determination and optimism forms your impenetrable armour. You will NOT be stopped or broken down by negativity, emotional blackmail, physical pain, obstacles or discouraging vicissitudes. Remind yourself daily:" My indomitable spirit prepares me for any eventuality. I AM BULLETPROOF"." - Nicole Acker

TRAINING

Cardio - Run:
    1.5 miles @ 4.2 min/km

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 10
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Seated Supinated Lat Pull-Down 4 x 10
    4. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 10

20 min in 39x18 @ 104 rpm

Stretch 25 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Not really sure how much sleep I actually got, since it was very broken, waking almost on the hour and not able to fall back asleep instantly each time.

Mood/Aggression: Smiling. Determined.

Energy: Still boundless!

Quality of Training: Cooler today outside, with a breeze, which was about perfect for me when I went for my run - definitely prefer this over the heat that has prevailed lately. Resistance training was excellent, with strength progression on all fronts. Rollers afterwards passed quickly.

Recovery: The way I am eating is also helping with my recovery, I believe.

Competition Notes: My attitude towards competition has gone BEYOND simply wanting to win and seeing what I can do - it is THE opportunity for me to REALLY start making a difference and getting the exposure I want in the fitness industry, on the road to being where I want to be with my career! Talk about refreshing my motivation and enhancing my determination!

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I didn't post anything, no, but basically there's more in it than simply wanting to win because I want to see what I can do - if I do well, this competition is THE opportunity for me to make a splash and start really getting where I want as far as my career!
    Well... I think you look great, but I know you want to look PERFECT, for a lack of better words.... "The Ball is in your hands" and the Endzone is 5 weeks away, so... Score that TouchDown Woman!!! Your body will be the body by which all others get judged!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Well... I think you look great, but I know you want to look PERFECT, for a lack of better words.... "The Ball is in your hands" and the Endzone is 5 weeks away, so... Score that TouchDown Woman!!! Your body will be the body by which all others get judged!
    Thanks, Al, but you know that when it comes to me, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of my figure, but what I do. A little different for competition, since it's based on what the Judges want to see. I wouldn't say I want to look "perfect", since no one is ever going to look perfect and everyone has their own definition of perfection, but you can be sure that I am not going to stop until I am satisfied and happy with my figure, content to maintain the leanness. If all goes to plan, by the end of next week I will be in competition condition, so it will just be trying to get that little bit leaner or bring out the definition, and experimenting a little more re nutrition for the best "stage figure" after that (as well as more concentrated effort on posing and stage presentation, of course, since I honestly have not done this as I probably should - but no worries, since I know I can do it in 2-3 weeks of longer practices).

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.

I like that post a lot, very nice.
    Good luck and success on the new job Rosie.
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Good luck and success on the new job Rosie.
    Cheers, lady

38. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Competition Notes: My attitude towards competition has gone BEYOND simply wanting to win and seeing what I can do - it is THE opportunity for me to REALLY start making a difference and getting the exposure I want in the fitness industry, on the road to being where I want to be with my career! Talk about refreshing my motivation and enhancing my determination!
    IMO, your already there...

bust ass, your prize is behind door number #1
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

You are #1 with us Rosie. Best wishes to you. What show is it?
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    IMO, your already there...

bust ass, your prize is behind door number #1
    Thanks, Chris

You are #1 with us Rosie. Best wishes to you. What show is it?
    Thank you also I am competing in both the INBF NaturalBodyz.com Southwestern Natural Championships (WNBF Figure Pro Qualifier) and INBF/WNBF SILVER Fit Model Search in Austin, Texas 16 July.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 06:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12