The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011)

Page 11 of 16 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes, although for me on the ship it gets difficult. I have to give myself some leeway just to get enough calories sometimes. Between watch rotations, and work schedule we have to really eat just to have any energy. I take a quality multi vitamin, and chewable vitamin C to help with cortisol. I train when I can. I do cardio sometimes just to get my mind off things. The Lord is my sheperd. I shall not want. He gives me strength. I am thankful for all he has given me. I pray his blessing on you all. God Bless.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Yes, although for me on the ship it gets difficult. I have to give myself some leeway just to get enough calories sometimes. Between watch rotations, and work schedule we have to really eat just to have any energy. I take a quality multi vitamin, and chewable vitamin C to help with cortisol. I train when I can. I do cardio sometimes just to get my mind off things. The Lord is my sheperd. I shall not want. He gives me strength. I am thankful for all he has given me. I pray his blessing on you all. God Bless.
    You do what you have to to get results. In saying that, I am of the belief that if you want something badly enough, you FIND or CREATE a way to make it work, to make it happen. If you can't, then you don't really want it enough or it's not that important to you.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Im not making excuses. I have not given myself a break like this in years, but you are correct. I have found ways to stay in shape. Its working and inspiring. I cant wait to get my workout on today. Its so true. I was doubtful at first, but now I have found ways to stay in shape enough till I get back to land. I do bulgarian split squats followed by lunges for quads. I then do straight leg deads for hams. Upper body is no real issue. I do mostly pull up variations for back. Chest is DB press and push ups. Mostly decline push ups. I do need some ideas for calves.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Im not making excuses. I have not given myself a break like this in years, but you are correct. I have found ways to stay in shape. Its working and inspiring. I cant wait to get my workout on today. Its so true. I was doubtful at first, but now I have found ways to stay in shape enough till I get back to land. I do bulgarian split squats followed by lunges for quads. I then do straight leg deads for hams. Upper body is no real issue. I do mostly pull up variations for back. Chest is DB press and push ups. Mostly decline push ups. I do need some ideas for calves.
    I wasn't implying that you were making excuses, LOL. But, whatever works for you with what you have at the time is the way to go, so keep it up!

Try doing 6x6 standing calf raises as heavy as you can, if looking at calf development. Otherwise, cycling (if you can spin on a stationary cycle) or sprinting (although may not be an option for you) does wonders for them, or you can look at running stairs.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I do need some ideas for calves.
    I don't care how this might sound, it works, get a buddy up on your shoulders and do calf-raises on a step even if you have to hold onto the rails, or donkey raises like Arnold and the old school guys did! Like you and Rosie said, "Where there is a Will, there is a Way!" Oh and if that is too easy, then do one legged/one calf at a time! Also do the variations, toes in, toes out, straight away, etc.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks to both of your valued opinion. I dont mean anything negative. I know you werent implying. I have one spin bike on the ship. Tomorrow I am going to try those ideas out. I have legs tomorrow anyway. May God bless you both.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks to both of your valued opinion. I dont mean anything negative. I know you werent implying. I have one spin bike on the ship. Tomorrow I am going to try those ideas out. I have legs tomorrow anyway. May God bless you both.
    Couple ideas that helped me for calves, I loaded up a smith machine and then stood on a platform, I would then power (surge) up and hold, then slowly release. I found that I could adjust the weight easily and make it very taxing but not have to worry about stability doing it on a smith machine. I also like box jumps. Just an idea!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

No worries, bud God bless you and keep you as well!

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Couple ideas that helped me for calves, I loaded up a smith machine and then stood on a platform, I would then power (surge) up and hold, then slowly release. I found that I could adjust the weight easily and make it very taxing but not have to worry about stability doing it on a smith machine. I also like box jumps. Just an idea!
    Not to dismiss your ideas, they are awesome, but I think he meant things he can do on the ship, and I'm not sure if he has a Smith Machine on the ship! But the box jumps are an excellent idea as well as just jumping rope especially used right after a set of donkey calf raises with your buddy on your back to completely burn the suckers out!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Not to dismiss your ideas, they are awesome, but I think he meant things he can do on the ship, and I'm not sure if he has a Smith Machine on the ship! But the box jumps are an excellent idea as well as just jumping rope especially used right after a set of donkey calf raises with your buddy on your back to completely burn the suckers out!!!
    If hes on a Carrier or LHD he should definitely have a smith machine. But theres always exceptions to everything.

Sorry ive been MIA Rosie, been busy over here. Hope all is well, im going to go through and read what ive missed and catch up on everything in here!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Reach for the Stars!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." - Harriet Tubman

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB to touch floor) 3 x 12
    2. Rope Crunches 4 x 15
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 4 x 24
    4. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 4 x 10
    Alternate Set C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 8
    6. Dips 4 x 8
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 4 x 10 per side
    8. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
    Alternate Set E -
    9. DB Hammer Raises 4 x 12
    10. Seated DB Rear Raises 4 x 12
    Alternate Set F -
    11. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands fists) 4 x 10
    12. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 8

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 102 rpm

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours. Broken sleep, but restful.

Mood/Aggression: Great mood today! June is going to be an AWESOME month!

Energy: I used a scoop of Maniac today instead of Assault and energy was smooth, controlled, focused, without any crash.

Mental Focus and Clarity: There.

Endurance: Great.

Pump: Strong.

Vascularity: I did some posing practice in my recovery periods towards the end of my resistance session, and vascularity was like, "wow - I want that for competition and ALL the time!"

Quality of Training: HIIT was great. Actually, the time passed so quickly that I ended up doing closer to 30 seconds for most of my sprints (so not a lot of recovery time before the next one) . . . Resistance session was also great. Really enjoyed it. The longer and shorter sessions make a huge difference. Loved the definition, hardness, and vascularity when training . . .

Body Composition and Look: 110 pounds at 8.9% bodyfat! A loss of 1.1% bodyfat and it's not even been a WEEK since my body composition was last checked - this is AWESOME and I'm sure that I can make it a 1.2-1.3% loss by the end of the week! Arms are definitely looking better. Legs are also leaning up, as well as hips starting to pop more. The change in nutrition and training over the last week has made a HUGE difference, so I am going to STICK with this for the next 6-7 weeks!

Other Notes: I will run out of Shred Matrix on Sunday (changes reflected in post #1). I need to get some more, but it will probably do my body a little good to have a week off it, since I have not had time off it since the start of the year.

12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Sorry ive been MIA Rosie, been busy over here. Hope all is well, im going to go through and read what ive missed and catch up on everything in here!
    You're ok, Josh. I'm likely going to be less active myself come the end of June, with everything taking off. Things are starting to look up definitely! How is everything going, now that you are in a new position?

13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

[Mini] Review of AI Sport Nutrition's Maniac (Pink Lemonade flavour)

Along with my tub of Red Raspberry RecoverPRO were a couple of samples of Maniac (one for each Sean and I), and since this has been a month of trying new products, I figured why not just use it and see what it was like. This is what happened . . .

What is it?

* Increased Pumps
    * Extra aggression in the gym
    * No Crash
    * Increased Muscle Mass
    * Increased Vascularity
    * Insane Endurance
    * Extreme Focus

For more information on the product, please review AI Sports Nutrition :: Maniac.

Smell: In the packet, Maniac smelled strongly like lemonade.

Taste: Definitely lemonade - it could have been a Sprite, it has that taste. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of lemonade or lemon flavoured products (even though I like lemons), so I was not doing cartwheels over the taste. Taste was true to the said flavour though.

Solubility: On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker; no bubbles left on top of the water either.

Texture: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Aggression: I wasn't actually aggressive when training today. Sometimes my aggression gets so high that I just want to beat something to a bloody pulp, but there was none of that, not even a hint. Just determination to keep goin.

Focus: Had extreme focus for my training. In fact, I was so focused on my sprints during HIIT that most of them were MORE than 20 seconds!

Endurance: Today was this week's longest resistance session and I was fine. No faltering or dying, and not feeling exhausted.

Pumps: I had excellent pumps, which is normal anyways, since I did a Full-Body session.

Vascularity: Vascularity was AWESOME! I did some posing practice in my recovery periods towards the end of my resistance session, and vascularity was like, "wow - I want that for competition and ALL the time!"

Muscle Mass: I'm not currently aiming for muscle accretion, since I am in a fat loss phase re competition preparation. However, one sample and one session is not enough to comment on body composition effects that a product may contribute towards, whether gaining muscle or maintaining current muscle mass.

Other Effects: Energy was great - very pleasantly surprised. No crash of energy either, which is good.

Overall: I only used a single scoop of Maniac once, which is not enough to give an overall score, and I would need to have used it for a prolonged period of time to give a real evaluation on it.

Would I use again? Actually, yes - albeit in a different flavour - to see what long-term effects of a full tub brought.

Would I recommend? I really would have to use a complete tub of Maniac to see what its long-term effects are re progress and results, etc., before I could say whether or not I would recommend it. Based on my one sample for my one day of training, though, I definitely recommend trying a sample.

14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

sorry for not posting more-but i just wanted to say congrats to both you and sean!!!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry for not posting more-but i just wanted to say congrats to both you and sean!!!!!!
    No worries, Tom - I of all people know how busy life can get, with far more important things going on than the forums. Thanks though; I am definitely excited about everything!

16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    oops, sorry I must have missed that. I did box jumps today and they were killer!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Along with my tub of Red Raspberry RecoverPRO were a couple of samples of Maniac ...
    Good review! I just used my sample today too. It was more meh for me though.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

oops, sorry I must have missed that. I did box jumps today and they were killer!
    Double-legged or side-to-side jumps? High or low box?

Good review! I just used my sample today too. It was more meh for me though.
    Well, Assault is my preworkout product of choice and as long as I can still find tubs with the Suma Root in, I will not be looking elsewhere, but figured since Jeff was great enough to send some product samples, I'd give them a shot. I have a Motivate sample that I am not sure whether to use (leery now of using anything with strong stims in, even though I have a very high tolerance to them, as explained in my review of Mesomorph) or let Sean have (he has the rest of the samples I was sent).

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%

Double-legged or side-to-side jumps? High or low box?

Well, Assault is my preworkout product of choice and as long as I can still find tubs with the Suma Root in, I will not be looking elsewhere, but figured since Jeff was great enough to send some product samples, I'd give them a shot. I have a Motivate sample that I am not sure whether to use (leery now of using anything with strong stims in, even though I have a very high tolerance to them, as explained in my review of Mesomorph) or let Sean have (he has the rest of the samples I was sent).
    I do multiple height double legged jumps. I start slow or else my knees rebel against me! I start with about 12" and do step ups. Then go to 18-24" and do step ups. I then go back to the lower on and start my box jumps. When I'm nice and warm I move up to the higher box. Then I'll go to the really high ones (for me at least ), and do then on a 33" box combo that I had to create to make it higher. I'll do it till I can't do it anymore, rest and repeat. After I can't do it anymore, I'll go to a lower box and do them until I'm too tired.

I've tried Assault before, I actually did like it but thought it was a bit on the sweet side. I usually end up creating my own now but I still like trying out samples and different products to see how they work.
  19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

I do multiple height double legged jumps. I start slow or else my knees rebel against me! I start with about 12" and do step ups. Then go to 18-24" and do step ups. I then go back to the lower on and start my box jumps. When I'm nice and warm I move up to the higher box. Then I'll go to the really high ones (for me at least ), and do then on a 33" box combo that I had to create to make it higher. I'll do it till I can't do it anymore, rest and repeat. After I can't do it anymore, I'll go to a lower box and do them until I'm too tired.
    Variation is good!

I've tried Assault before, I actually did like it but thought it was a bit on the sweet side. I usually end up creating my own now but I still like trying out samples and different products to see how they work.
    I didn't find it sweet, but then again, my taste buds are different to most people, LOL. Honestly, now that I have my "set" of staple supplements and products that I love and work with my body, I'm quite content to stick to them, and if it wasn't already noticeable, I generally stick to 4-5 companies now with the products I use (also coincidentally, my top companies and those I trust and have no hesitation in standing behind and endorsing). I may try something now and then, but more than likely as a favour to someone (like the Mesomorph), because I really have no need to look for products to fit my goals and needs anymore.

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%

Variation is good!

I didn't find it sweet, but then again, my taste buds are different to most people, LOL. Honestly, now that I have my "set" of staple supplements and products that I love and work with my body, I'm quite content to stick to them, and if it wasn't already noticeable, I generally stick to 4-5 companies now with the products I use (also coincidentally, my top companies and those I trust and have no hesitation in standing behind and endorsing). I may try something now and then, but more than likely as a favour to someone (like the Mesomorph), because I really have no need to look for products to fit my goals and needs anymore.
    Makes perfect sense. BTW, I've never tried side to side jumps before, maybe next time I'll have to incorporate them if its any good.
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Makes perfect sense. BTW, I've never tried side to side jumps before, maybe next time I'll have to incorporate them if its any good.
    I do a lot of them - if I do ANY work for legs aside from hamstrings, I stick to plyometrics (else my legs blow up and that is not desirable). Got to make sure that you BOUNCE off the balls of your feet though - thudding is not kind on either feet or lower legs and knees, trust me.

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.24%

I do a lot of them - if I do ANY work for legs aside from hamstrings, I stick to plyometrics (else my legs blow up and that is not desirable). Got to make sure that you BOUNCE off the balls of your feet though - thudding is not kind on either feet or lower legs and knees, trust me.
    Alright, I guess I'll give em a try!
  23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Alright, I guess I'll give em a try!
    Let me know how you find them. If they're not the right fit for you, there WILL be something out there that IS!

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks I will try the box jumps, and I will buy a jump rope. I have to be careful now. My rotator cuff may be torn. I am on a destroyer, with no way of getting an MRI till I get back unless it gets worse to the point of having to fly me home. So legs today.

I am getting pretty content with my supps too as in what I trust, and what not. Flavor is an issue with me, but not a deal breaker. I know we have the ability and technology to do almost anything nowadays. a buddy here just bought assault and loves it. I may have to ask for a scoop. I have been taking a break from PWO and may just buy a NO capsule supp or SCIVATION VASOCHARGE due to low stims in it. Take care yall
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

No worries Bro, just trying to help him with what he has! According to someone else, he might actually have a Smith Machine, so who knows!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Change You for YOU!

"Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself - no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are - completely; the good and the bad - and make changes as YOU see fit - not because you think someone else wants you to be different." - Stacey Charter

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 102 rpm
    b. 2 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x17 (rpm N/A)
    c. 4 min in 39x18 @ 104 rpm
    d. 2 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x17 (rpm N/A)
    e. 4 min in 39x18 @ 106 rpm
    f. 2 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x17 (rpm N/A)
    g. 4 min in 39x18 @ 108 rpm
    h. 2 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x17 (rpm N/A)
    i. 1 min in 39x18 @ 106 rpm

Stretch 23 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Calm. Happy.

Energy: Surprisingly a lot.

Stress: I actually noted earlier that perhaps my decrease in stress has something to do with this week's fat loss progress, not just the change in nutrition and training - although, in saying that, I followed almost to the letter this week what I did the week my body composition decreased the most ever re nutrition and training, and I was highly stressed during that week, so probably 99% the nutrition and training manipulations.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: I WAS just going to do an easy 20 minutes on the rollers today, but once I was on them I decided to chuck in a few efforts, since they are a LOT harder than sprints (at least, right now), and higher intensity cardio is always better for me.

Recovery: I feel GREAT!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

no Smith Machine, and good luck trying to find a guy who would get on my back. sailors today are so paranoid about the gay thing. However, I will try. Thanks LOL
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Heat Assault

"You are here for a reason. You’re a dreamer. It is impossible to be a dreamer and keep your dream hidden. While you may feel like you are a long way from the fulfillment of the thing for which you hope, remember that you are evolving; you are a dream in progress. Refuse to give up on your dream and instead learn to appreciate the process of "becoming."" - T. D. Jakes

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

Shoulders/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 6 x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 8
    2. BB Military Press 6 x 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 8
    3. Lateral Raises 6 x 12
    4. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB to touch ground) 6 x 12

20 min in 39x18 @ 106 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours. Deep. Good.

Mood/Aggression: Pretty good - had more happy news today, so this last week has been one for all things good May has been an eventful month and June is shaping up to be something awesome - I am looking forward to the rest of 2011!

Energy: Bright eyed and energetic today - except for during my HIIT run in the mid-day heat, LOL.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Couldn't be more focused.

Pump: Took six sets for it to arrive, but it did.

Vascularity: Great! The heat is helping make it more pronounced as well.

Quality of Training: Last time I am going to run outside in the mid-day heat if I can help it - from now on it has to be early in the morning, as I used to, if I want to be able to breathe and have energy. HIIT was ok though. Couldn't breathe for a lot of it, feeling like I was melting, but I managed . . . Resistance session was good. Changing it up a little. I'm going to be training in the basement for the next few weeks, so that will be another change - going to have to improvise, because all we're missing is the DB in weights I usually use. For some reason, I got a terrible heat rash from the top of my shoulders all the way down my arms again - wonder if it is from running in the heat or something else, since I have been getting this for a few weeks now, albeit only on days I do Shoulders. Anyways, session was good and enjoyed it . . . Rollers afterwards, feeling fresh . . .

Recovery: Yesterday was NO training and pretty relaxed overall, so well recovered from last week.

Other Notes: I will finish off my tub of Red Raspberry RecoverPRO tomorrow, so it will be back using Watermelon-Kiwi BC+EAA (changes reflected in post #1).

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Basement dungeon training You're a champion Rosie!

30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Basement dungeon training You're a champion Rosie!
    Yeppers. Down in the basement banging it out - where I CAN throw the weights around if I get pissed off

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes, I love it. Stress relief at its finest. LOL
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Positive Paradigm Shifts

"It never ceases to amaze me what can be accomplished by simply putting one foot in front of the other, putting Faith first, and keeping my eyes and ears open for His will, and not mine, accepting this world as it is, not as I would have it…Change yourself…Change the world! If you can make a positive shift in someone elses paradigm that changes them for the best, then it was all worth it. God Bless!" - Ben Booker

TRAINING

Cardio - Run:
    1.5 miles @ 4.2 min/km

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Rope Crunches 4 x 20
    2. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 4 x 10
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 9, 8, 7
    4. Dips 4 x 8
    Alternate Set C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
    6. Diamond Push-Ups 4 x 10
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Alternate Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 15 per side
    8. DB French Press 4 x 6

20 min in 39x18 @ 100-102 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Disturbed. Broken. Not quite sure if I actually slept between 0100-0630, since it was so up and down. After for what seemed the umpteenth time getting up at ~0633, passed out for real for ~5.5 hours. Migraine on finally waking.

Mood/Aggression: Positively moving forward, determined to move forward, carving my path to make my mark on this world!

Energy: Not a lot, honestly.

Pump: Not as strong as it usually is on Arms' day.

Vascularity: Great.

Quality of Training: Pre-weights run was ok - feeling the heat, though. Resistance training was good - had to adjust a couple of things to get the intensity right, but overall it was fine. Post-weights rollers a 'recovery'.

Appetite: I still seem to be craving SALTY food - which is highly UNlike me!

Competition Notes: I CAN DO THIS!!!

33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Checking in, Champ!..Hopefully your getting some needed sleep
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Checking in, Champ!..Hopefully your getting some needed sleep
    Getting some sleep at any rate, Chris - got to kick this up a notch or two though, get back on a PROPER sleeping schedule!

35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%

Getting some sleep at any rate, Chris - got to kick this up a notch or two though, get back on a PROPER sleeping schedule!
    I have great signing skills that puts anyone to sleep..haha, sleep is good..which is something you need right now for what your putting that body through
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I have great signing skills that puts anyone to sleep..haha, sleep is good..which is something you need right now for what your putting that body through
    Signing skills for putting to sleep? There was a technique that my first cycling coach taught me that I used to use when I was cycling to help me go to sleep, and I could fall asleep within minutes of hitting the pillow, but not now, unless I am shattered beyond belief. Yeah, I know, but not too much.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good things are happening. Kick it up a notch Rosie, and DOMINATE The gym.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

no Smith Machine, and good luck trying to find a guy who would get on my back. sailors today are so paranoid about the gay thing. However, I will try. Thanks LOL
    That sucks, sorry to hear that Bro... I mean before they had the standing calf machines at my old gym, I used to get my training partner to sit on my back with 2 x 45Lb plates every other day, I didn't and still don't give a Fugggg what others think when it comes to that kind of stuff!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Still following Rosie, I see from your workouts you are still kicking some serious Butt, how far out are you from where you want to be? and are we going to get to see some more progress picts anytime soon?
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Scotty, Its all good. I might get somebody to do it. No homo right...Yeah it sucks.
    Rosie, Keep on trucking!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12