The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011)

Page 10 of 16 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Rosie, the navy is moving me from San Diego California to Fort Worth TX. I will be doing the NPC show in April. It will be my 3rd show. I was on a ship my last show which made prep difficult, but I managed to adapt and overcome. I should be able to be in better shape this time. I will also see if I can afford some sessions with a coach, or trainer. I want branch warren, but we will see what i can afford. Take care

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Rosie, the navy is moving me from San Diego California to Fort Worth TX. I will be doing the NPC show in April. It will be my 3rd show. I was on a ship my last show which made prep difficult, but I managed to adapt and overcome. I should be able to be in better shape this time. I will also see if I can afford some sessions with a coach, or trainer. I want branch warren, but we will see what i can afford. Take care
    All the best, then. If you want something badly enough, are prepared to be disciplined and put in the hard work, then you can do anything and nothing is impossible!

I'll never be competing in the NPC most likely, since to be able to qualify for the shows that have the opportunity to win a Pro card, one must be a US Citizen, which I am not. I'd rather compete in the real natural federations anyways, being a lifetime natural athlete and all
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    All the best, then. If you want something badly enough, are prepared to be disciplined and put in the hard work, then you can do anything and nothing is impossible!

I'll never be competing in the NPC most likely, since to be able to qualify for the shows that have the opportunity to win a Pro card, one must be a US Citizen, which I am not. I'd rather compete in the real natural federations anyways, being a lifetime natural athlete and all
    Is it Citizen or Legal Resident?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Is it Citizen or Legal Resident?
    Citizen. I am a US Permanent Resident, so if that was the case, I might have considered it.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Citizen. I am a US Permanent Resident, so if that was the case, I might have considered it.
    Huh... I didn't know that! How long have you been here, or better asked, how long have you been a Legal Resident? I only ask because I am in the process of getting my wife her Permanent Residency, and then we can move along to get her citizenship! I am pretty sure you can apply for your citizenship 2yrs after you have become a legal resident, or would this interfere with your citizenship in New Zealand, I know some countries allow dual citizenship and others do not!
    www.finaflex.com
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Huh... I didn't know that! How long have you been here, or better asked, how long have you been a Legal Resident? I only ask because I am in the process of getting my wife her Permanent Residency, and then we can move along to get her citizenship! I am pretty sure you can apply for your citizenship 2yrs after you have become a legal resident, or would this interfere with your citizenship in New Zealand, I know some countries allow dual citizenship and others do not!
    I've been here since July 2009, a Permanent Resident since February 2010. New Zealanders can have dual Citizenship I am sure (since I have cousins who have their New Zealand Citizenship as well as either English or Dutch Citizenships).

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Of course. i will find out about other shows. The Texas Shredder classic is in May, and that is a tested show I will probably do. Dave Goodin puts it on. When I get to TEXAS I am really going to work hard to represent a supplement company, or a supplement sales website and get a sponsor. I was working on it in Cali, but ran out of time due to deploying. I have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. Any advice?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

I've been here since July 2009, a Permanent Resident since February 2010. New Zealanders can have dual Citizenship I am sure (since I have cousins who have their New Zealand Citizenship as well as either English or Dutch Citizenships).
    Not trying to meddle in your business or anything, but is getting a dual citizenship on your agenda or even something you are interested in? I guess I only ask because I would love to see you participate in some IFBB shows and earn your Pro Card, you would have my vote, and I mean that... as in your are more than stage worthy!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So true Rosie!!!! Your figure is amazing. You have the knowledge, dedication, focus, and confidence. You would be an excellent pro athlete and would as you already do represent our sport so well!!!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

So true Rosie!!!! Your figure is amazing. You have the knowledge, dedication, focus, and confidence. You would be an excellent pro athlete and would as you already do represent our sport so well!!!
    I totally Concur!!!

I totally love that movie and that scene... well minus the whole throwing up at the end!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I love it!!!
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Of course. i will find out about other shows. The Texas Shredder classic is in May, and that is a tested show I will probably do. Dave Goodin puts it on. When I get to TEXAS I am really going to work hard to represent a supplement company, or a supplement sales website and get a sponsor. I was working on it in Cali, but ran out of time due to deploying. I have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. Any advice?
    First off, select a company whose products you actually use and love, whom you trust and would stand behind 100% - this to me is very important (you see many people endorsing companies whose products they've never used or would use, simply for the money aspect, and that might be fine for them, but integrity and character - at least to me - are worth a lot).

Next, ask yourself what you have to offer the company. How are you any different to everyone else out there? What makes you stand out? What can you do for them? How can you help promote them and their products and get more company recognition for them? Achievements are not always necessary (I can say this, since I have been very blessed to have the backing of several companies, even as a novice in the bodybuilding world; although I was successful as a cyclist another lifetime ago).

Those are the two most important factors. Also, with the company, make sure that if YOU approach them, that they are a company that actually accepts unsolicited queries about this - since some will approach anyone they wish to sponsor themselves (i.e. if they contract/sign an athlete).

Not trying to meddle in your business or anything, but is getting a dual citizenship on your agenda or even something you are interested in? I guess I only ask because I would love to see you participate in some IFBB shows and earn your Pro Card, you would have my vote, and I mean that... as in your are more than stage worthy!
    Honestly, not at the moment no.

If I DID compete in IFBB, my figure is best suited to Bikini likely. As it is, comments stand re PM reply.

Thanks. Means a lot, considering I am only a novice in this sporting arena (as mentioned above). Being a top athlete is something I want to be again, since I definitely miss it.

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

First off, select a company whose products you actually use and love, whom you trust and would stand behind 100% - this to me is very important (you see many people endorsing companies whose products they've never used or would use, simply for the money aspect, and that might be fine for them, but integrity and character - at least to me - are worth a lot).

Next, ask yourself what you have to offer the company. How are you any different to everyone else out there? What makes you stand out? What can you do for them? How can you help promote them and their products and get more company recognition for them? Achievements are not always necessary (I can say this, since I have been very blessed to have the backing of several companies, even as a novice in the bodybuilding world; although I was successful as a cyclist another lifetime ago).

Those are the two most important factors. Also, with the company, make sure that if YOU approach them, that they are a company that actually accepts unsolicited queries about this - since some will approach anyone they wish to sponsor themselves (i.e. if they contract/sign an athlete).
    Very nicely put Rosie! I had to agree completely. I've had some offers from some companies that I knew wouldn't be a good fit for me or whose products I just didn't fully endorse. You summed it up quite nicely.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Thanks. Means a lot, considering I am only a novice in this sporting arena (as mentioned above). Being a top athlete is something I want to be again, since I definitely miss it.
    Whoa...whoa... Hold the phones! You are a TOP ATHLETE already! You just have not been recognized yet via a public event or competition! And the keyword is... YET!
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just showing some Rosie support! I haven't been around that much; a much needed break away from the boards....but I'm back.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Very nicely put Rosie! I had to agree completely. I've had some offers from some companies that I knew wouldn't be a good fit for me or whose products I just didn't fully endorse. You summed it up quite nicely.
    Yes. I've had a few companies want me that I've turned down as well. Those companies I love and support are well known and I have been or are involved with them in some way.

Whoa...whoa... Hold the phones! You are a TOP ATHLETE already! You just have not been recognized yet via a public event or competition! And the keyword is... YET!
    I WAS a top athlete - I'm not now. Although, "Once a Champion, always a Champion!" My first cycling coach told me that - often. It always stuck with me - and one of the primary reasons behind my life "Philosophy: My Definition of a Champion".

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Just showing some Rosie support! I haven't been around that much; a much needed break away from the boards....but I'm back.

-John
    Hey John! I know what you mean re break, but it's nice to see you back

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hey John! I know what you mean re break, but it's nice to see you back
    Back at ya, Rosie.

Tell Sean I said hi. I need to hit you both up soon to catch up.

-John

Legendary

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Back at ya, Rosie.

Tell Sean I said hi. I need to hit you both up soon to catch up.

-John
    Will do. Tell you what, we'll call you later tonight - if we get voicemail we'll leave a message for you to get back to us, LOL. I need to catch up with Dan sometime soon as well.

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Will do. Tell you what, we'll call you later tonight - if we get voicemail we'll leave a message for you to get back to us, LOL. I need to catch up with Dan sometime soon as well.
    Sounds like a plan.

-John

Legendary

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Hello How's everything going Rosie?

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Sounds like a plan.

-John
    Not sure if you're still up, John - Sean and I just got home not so long ago (didn't plan on being this late back), so we will call tomorrow night instead, if that's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Hello How's everything going Rosie?
    Hey, Ryan! Things are ok - looking real positive

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

God Has a Plan

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can." - Vince Lombardi

TRAINING

Cardio - Run:
    1.5 miles @ 4.2 min/km

Arms/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Rope Crunches 4 x 20
    2. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (feet to touch bar) 4 x 10
    Superset B -
    3. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 6
    4. Dips 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 21s
    6. V-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 10
    Superset D -
    7. Alternate DB Hammer Bicep Curls 4 x 12 per side
    8. DB French Press 4 x 6

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 102 rpm

Stretch 26 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11. My faith has been rewarded. In HIS time, everything happens. I have been very blessed today - not only do I have a new nephew, but I now have the perfect job for me (well, it's not really a job when you love it and have fun)!

Energy: Had energy right up until ~2300, and now I am just tired.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Excellent.

Stress: Relieved.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Honestly, right now I don't care about strength - I care about getting lean. Usually when I lean up my strength increased, but if it does not, then I am not worried - it will come back.

Pump: Very strong - so strong that my arms looked the hardest and thickest ever!

Vascularity: Also the best ever to date!

Quality of Training: Just an easy 1.5 miles to "warm-up". Into resistance training with a vengeance. Struggling a little with the EZ-Bar Bicep Curls, and my expression must have been absolute pain, because I got asked if I "wanted a spot" (which was sweet, but unnecessary). All in all, it was a GREAT session. Finished with the rollers and ~5 minutes of posing practice (man, that HURT - going to have to practice longer to get used to it).

Recovery: Pretty good.

Other Notes: Eric, you mentioned earlier to me that, "Sometimes it has to get pretty dark before it gets light again, but it always does get light again." This is very true. I have been through the dark, coming into the light. Life is starting to blossom for me now, which makes me smile. From now on, 2011 is MY time to shine and make a difference!

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hands down my fav update ever on AM.

I feel the same way as you Rosie, 2011 is MY time to shine and make a difference! I've had some pretty bad injuries the last couple years and everything is now slowly coming together, everything is looking bright again

Your log is very motivating, love the old testament verse.

My favorite verse is, Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hands down my fav update ever on AM.

I feel the same way as you Rosie, 2011 is MY time to shine and make a difference! I've had some pretty bad injuries the last couple years and everything is now slowly coming together, everything is looking bright again

Your log is very motivating, love the old testament verse.

My favorite verse is, Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle.
    Thank you!

I know how you feel - the last three years have been a serious rollercoaster for me re injuries and Chronic Fatigue and general lifechanging decisions. But...that is all BEHIND me now, and the only way to go is FORWARD! So, onward Christian soldier!

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%

Question for ya, what are "rollers"? I'm sorry if you already explained this on an earlier page.
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Question for ya, what are "rollers"? I'm sorry if you already explained this on an earlier page.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thank you!

I know how you feel - the last three years have been a serious rollercoaster for me re injuries and Chronic Fatigue and general lifechanging decisions. But...that is all BEHIND me now, and the only way to go is FORWARD! So, onward Christian soldier!
    Awesome! That's all.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%

so...like foam rollers but in a contraption to allow more body rolling at once?
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Live with Integrity

"Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe." - Barbara De Angelis

TRAINING

HIIT - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A)
    c. 2 min in 39x18 @ 100 rpm
    d. 10 min in 39x18 @ 106-108 rpm

Stretch 22 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~3 hours.

Mood/Aggression: Calm and at peace. Tiredly happy.

Stress: This has gone waaaaaay down.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: I was going to run outside, but it started raining just as I was getting ready, and even though until ~2 years ago, I would have gone out training (and did) in whatever the weather, thunderstorm, hail or what, I won't now, and so I did HIIT on my rollers. Trust me when I say it was HARDER than any sprints would have been!

Recovery: Feel good, though.

Body Composition and Look: Top half of my midsection was grooved and strong re definition first thing - got to get lean enough to KEEP that ALL day, instead of it "fading" as the day goes on.

Other Notes: "All good things come to those who wait." Not always true, but for me it IS. God IS indeed GOOD! (All the time)! He knows what we need better than we do ourselves, and when we are ready, He gives it to us. I've had several opportunities over the last month, some of which I have sought out, but which I have stepped back from after realizing that what you want is not always what's best for you, not willing to sacrifice my dreams, character, or integrity. What I have been given is a life-changing opportunity, the most amazing chance to build my career and implement a new initiative, continuing doing what I love, living the lifestyle and working to make a difference in others' lives

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That is truly an inspiring verse
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Onward Christian Soldiers is right. I cant wait to be near METROFLEX Arlington, TX with a Christian guy like Brian Dobson running it. It will be inspiring to train at that place.
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    That is truly an inspiring verse
    Yes

Onward Christian Soldiers is right. I cant wait to be near METROFLEX Arlington, TX with a Christian guy like Brian Dobson running it. It will be inspiring to train at that place.
    Definitely! I've heard a lot about that gym - curious to see it for myself, and I might sometime in the next three months...

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Blessings and New Arrivals

"Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character." - T. Alan Armstrong

TRAINING

Cardio - Run:
    1.5 miles @ 4.2 min/km

Back/Chest (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
    2. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 10, 9, 8, 8
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Supinated Lat Pull-Downs (in squat position) 4 x 10
    4. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 10

Post-Weights Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 106 rpm

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Wow, the news just keeps coming this week. My nephew has been named, my career path is opening up, one of my close friends is pregnant, a lot of time has been spent talking to family and close friends - life is moving along at a fast pace of knots! God is truly heaping on the blessings for me - this is going to be a HUGE period in my life for change and progress!

Energy: There! Got told I look "bright" today.

Endurance: Pretty good.

Vascularity: Definitely carbohydrates with a reasonable amount of sodium make my vascularity "pop" (not to mention muscular pump/definition).

Quality of Training: Run pre-weights was good - stitch ~4 minutes in, but kept going. Resistance training was a little shorter than it has been, but still intense, albeit almost a "relief" for my body. Rollers afterwards, and looking in the mirror before getting on them, bicep definition was the best it has EVER been.

Recovery: Bright and fresh!

Appetite: Re Intermittent Fasting, have found that eating a big meal every 12-16 hours is the best for my body re results, regardless of whether or not it is after training, so will continue with this.

Body Composition and Look: Midsection starting to look better. Striations starting to come out a little in my anterior and lateral deltoids. Arms looking the best ever.

Other Notes: I have SO MUCH to look forward to when I go back to New Zealand for Christmas/New Year!

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome quote!

If your body likes fasting maybe it would like LeanGains diet, ever give that a try? My wife and I are doing that diet right now, it's working great thus far.

Keep up the good work! Glad to see things going your way
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Awesome quote!

If your body likes fasting maybe it would like LeanGains diet, ever give that a try? My wife and I are doing that diet right now, it's working great thus far.

Keep up the good work! Glad to see things going your way
    Yeah, I like it

No, I have never tried the Lean Gains Diet. I don't diet and I don't follow diets - my nutrition is a LIFESTYLE DIET, as one's "diet" should be (I honestly HATE the word "diet" because of the connotations of it). I use various nutritional principles with my diet specific to me that best suit my body and work for me; until now I have been fairly loose with most of them, but tightening up a little, so we'll see what happens.

Cheers!

36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Still following Rosie. Sounds as if things are still going extremely well for you. Thank the LORD!.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."

Just keep loving HIM and putting JESUS first in your life and all things are possible.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yeah, I like it

No, I have never tried the Lean Gains Diet. I don't diet and I don't follow diets - my nutrition is a LIFESTYLE DIET, as one's "diet" should be (I honestly HATE the word "diet" because of the connotations of it). I use various nutritional principles with my diet specific to me that best suit my body and work for me; until now I have been fairly loose with most of them, but tightening up a little, so we'll see what happens.

Cheers!
    ditto, couldn't agree more

38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Still following Rosie. Sounds as if things are still going extremely well for you. Thank the LORD!.

Deuteronomy 6:4-5

4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."

Just keep loving HIM and putting JESUS first in your life and all things are possible.
    Yes, things are finally starting to happen. I'm not out of the dark yet, but the light is brighter and closer. Praise Him in the dark AND the light, though - faith NEVER falters, no matter the circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ditto, couldn't agree more

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%

Good to see so many things falling into place for you! Reminds me of Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

I hate the word "diet" for the same reason too. So many people misconstrue that to mean that you think you're fat and only eat salads or follow some weird diet book instead of adhering to a particular way of eating to accomplish a certain goal.
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Good to see so many things falling into place for you! Reminds me of Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it."

I hate the word "diet" for the same reason too. So many people misconstrue that to mean that you think you're fat and only eat salads or follow some weird diet book instead of adhering to a particular way of eating to accomplish a certain goal.
    ABSOLUTELY!

YES! Diet for me is a LIFESTYLE nutrition plan, the only changes made re caloric intake depending on your goal for any given period (since I calorie cycle, it generally doesn't change at all, but for others, this is should be the ONLY or biggest difference in nutrition, IMO).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12