The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011)

Page 10 of 25 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. was that 8 straight hours of sleep? if so that is fantastic!!!

i can't remember the last time i got 8 straight.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    was that 8 straight hours of sleep? if so that is fantastic!!!

i can't remember the last time i got 8 straight.....
    No - if I sleep that long it's rare for it to be without interruption. In fact, it's rare for me to get that much sleep, period, and I don't like it, LOL - give me my 5-6 hours and I'll be fine!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No - if I sleep that long it's rare for it to be without interruption. In fact, it's rare for me to get that much sleep, period, and I don't like it, LOL - give me my 5-6 hours and I'll be fine!
    Agreed. Although I will splurge and get me 8-10 every couple of months. Makes me sluggish the rest of the day, but I'm sure I could use the recovery.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

4. I'm the opposite I don't function well without 8 hours and I'm optimal when I get 12

Stay positive Rosie, your doing great!

5. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Agreed. Although I will splurge and get me 8-10 every couple of months. Makes me sluggish the rest of the day, but I'm sure I could use the recovery.
    Trust me, if I get more than 4-6 hours of sleep in any 24-hour period, it is NOT intentional!

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'm the opposite I don't function well without 8 hours and I'm optimal when I get 12

Stay positive Rosie, your doing great!
    Each to their own, Ryan - which is what the last few posts have proven, showing that we all work best on different amounts of sleep, each having our own ideal or optimal sleeping period.

Thanks, Ryan. I am hoping that this week does not set me back any - big, huge niggly feeling in the back of my head. As long as I keep my nutrition under control, then I should be ok, since it's usually when I'm not training that I go backwards - the last few days have been a nightmare re appetite and eating and I have to rein it in. I have come too far to go backwards now, and I am determined as hell to KEEP making FORWARD progress! I HAVE to - nothing else is an OPTION, and failure is UNAcceptable - I will literally kick my own ass and beat myself to pieces mentally and physically if I am not as lean as I want to be and in the condition I want to be for this photoshoot!
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

•   

6. Just Rollers

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"We are the light at the end of the tunnel. No matter what trials and tribulations we go through, inside us there is a light that shines bright. It was there from birth and streams messages of guidance from our inner wisdom every day. The light within us can guide us through all our forks in the road. FIND YOUR LIGHT and find your way out of the tunnel." - Don Shapiro

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:
    a. 5 min in 39x18 @ 106-108 rpm
    b. 25 min in 39x18 @ 110-112 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Had good and bad news today - trying to find the positive in the negative, see the light and keep my spirit in calm confidence that everything will work out exactly as it should.

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: It HAS to be present at ALL times.

Stress: HighER!

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Legs felt good. Spent the session working on keeping my spirit up. I should have continued on and done 40-60 minutes.

Recovery: Fine.

Other Notes: I am NOT going to let this get me down! Just got to keep putting myself out there, taking the risk, knowing that I will find the place that best fits my purpose.

7. HIIT

"Don't let limiting beliefs stop you from becoming or doing what you were meant to do, or who you were meant to be." - Nick Smith

TRAINING

HIIT - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 12 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 10 min jogging

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm

Stretch 24 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours. Broken.

Mood/Aggression: Staying positive, keeping my spirit uplifted.

Energy: A lot - not sure why, since when I spend less time training, I usually get tired easily.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I've done quite a bit today so far.

Endurance: Great.

Quality of Training: HIIT was perfect. Sprints were fast and pace was quick for the rest of the session. Temperature outside was just right. Rollers afterwards was higher paced than the "usual recovery", but my legs felt fresh

8. [insert motivational comment here]
    Just checking in. Looks like you're keeping a strong will.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

9. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    [insert motivational comment here]
    Just checking in. Looks like you're keeping a strong will.
    Cheers. I make an effort.

10. Keep at it Rosie! Even some negatives have positives! Just keep doing what your doing and ull be where you wanna be.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Keep at it Rosie! Even some negatives have positives! Just keep doing what your doing and ull be where you wanna be.
    Thanks, Josh. I needed to hear that today - I have had a huge migraine all day, with my stomach in so much pain I got the wheatie out again (burn marks are already red), and even though my body knows that it's not right, my mind is thinking that it is a huge mistake having a week off training with a photoshoot in just under ~2 weeks. I am just hoping that this week doesn't set me back too much and that I don't go backwards during it! Regardless, I have a LOT to make up for over the next two weeks when I start training again!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks, Josh. I needed to hear that today - I have had a huge migraine all day, with my stomach in so much pain I got the wheatie out again (burn marks are already red), and even though my body knows that it's not right, my mind is thinking that it is a huge mistake having a week off training with a photoshoot in just under ~2 weeks. I am just hoping that this week doesn't set me back too much and that I don't go backwards during it! Regardless, I have a LOT to make up for over the next two weeks when I start training again!

Sorry to hear about the head and stomach Rosie and i wish you a speedy recovery. The mind is a powerfull thing and even though you KNOW you need the time off your mind will make you feel differet, but you ultimately know whats best for your body. And just pickup with your training where you left on and ull be fine!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Sorry to hear about the head and stomach Rosie and i wish you a speedy recovery. The mind is a powerfull thing and even though you KNOW you need the time off your mind will make you feel differet, but you ultimately know whats best for your body. And just pickup with your training where you left on and ull be fine!
    That's the plan. Here's hoping it works as it should

14. You can hope all you want, but I have faith that your discipline and drive will take you beyond your goals. You are one smart cookie
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

15. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    You can hope all you want, but I have faith that your discipline and drive will take you beyond your goals. You are one smart cookie
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know that hoping does nothing, but you know what I mean. I need to do this >100%, as best I can, be like I was back in my cycling days when I didn't do anything if it was not going to help me achieve my goal/s! I know I can get to where I want by being "ok" and "good" with everything, but I need to be BETTER than that - I HAVE to be doing my absolute "best", or else there will be no satisfaction in doing it; I HAVE to know what I can do when I am doing everything possible to ensure the success I want!

Cheers!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know that hoping does nothing, but you know what I mean. I need to do this >100%, as best I can, be like I was back in my cycling days when I didn't do anything if it was not going to help me achieve my goal/s! I know I can get to where I want by being "ok" and "good" with everything, but I need to be BETTER than that - I HAVE to be doing my absolute "best", or else there will be no satisfaction in doing it; I HAVE to know what I can do when I am doing everything possible to ensure the success I want!

Cheers!
    Very, very well said and I did know what you mean. Your post just provoke thought for me most of the time so I thought I'd toss a little thought back

Last edited by morry; 04-29-2011 at 02:32 AM. Reason: spelling

17. how did i miss this epicness? subd
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Very, very well said and I did know what you mean. Your post just provoke thought for me most of the time so I thought I'd toss a little thought back
    All good

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    how did i miss this epicness? subd
    I'm easy to miss, LOL Nice to see you, though

19. Our Attitude is a Choice

"We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms - to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." - Viktor E. Frankl

TRAINING

Thursday

Day Off.

Friday

HIIT - Run;
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec sprint/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Cardio - Rollers:

Stretch 28 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Woke up a lot later than usual today (going from the times I have been waking at lately), which was odd - the painful stomach yesterday, despite having the day off training, really took something out of me.

Mood/Aggression: Our attitude is our choice. Every day. Life is testing me right now, seeing what I am made of. I am choosing to be positive, focus on the good things that are going on in the background, the small blessings that give light and hope. Being positive is new to me (those who know me know my history of using negativity for motivation, etc.), and yes it's different, but it doesn't take nearly as much energy, nor is it as emotionally and mentally draining as my "old" ways.

Energy: I think my body is "making up" for yesterday.

Mental Focus and Clarity: The migraine from yesterday is gone, so I am ready to be focused again.

Stress: HIGH.

Endurance: Great.

Quality of Training: Beautiful day for a run. I felt fresh and legs were great. Sprints seemed effortless, even though I felt myself slow a little for the last four of them (uphill sprints). Pushed myself so hard I was tasting blood from the seventh sprint, savouring the feeling of knowing that I was able to do so. Rollers was done at a slightly higher pace as well, because legs were feeling so good.

Recovery: The day off yesterday definitely helped.

20. Keep at it Rosie. You're past the point of no return now so you're gonna have to just win.

21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Keep at it Rosie. You're past the point of no return now so you gonna have to just win.

22. The Zahir

"What we need to learn is always there before us, we just have to look around us with respect and admiration in order to discover where God is leading us and which step we should take next." - The Zahir (Paulo Coelho)

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:
    a. 10 min in 39x18 @ 108-110 rpm
    b. 10 min in 39x18 @ 114-116 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. Really?!

Mood/Aggression: Being calm, still, so that I can see and hear what I am supposed to.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Like you wouldn't believe.

Endurance: Good.

Quality of Training: Just an easy session today.

Other Notes: Two weeks until my photoshoot with Tony Mitchell! This is the time for the last of all "last chances", because after this there are NO more! "It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn't matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over." - The Zahir (Paulo Coelho).

23. May Day

"What I know today...anything can happen, dreams come true, and miracles occur daily. Belief is power beyond measure. Second Chance, make yours count!" - Ben Booker

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:

Stretch 29 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Had a period where all the frustration of the last few weeks appeared, vented (thank you, Jase), where my aggression yelled to be heard. Training helped calm me down, head clear as I determined in my heart what I know needs and has to be done.

Energy: Explosive - holding onto it until tomorrow.

Endurance: Fine, as always.

Quality of Training: Short, reasonable session on the rollers.

Body Composition and Look: 9.5% bodyfat. A minimal 1% bodyfat decrease over this week - not surprising, since there is always a noticeable difference in how I look when not resistance training, and since training was minimal, minimal progress was to be expected; but also disheartening, yet all the more reason for motivation in working myself hard over the next two weeks, since I want to be no higher than ~8% bodyfat for my photoshoot!

Other Notes: Today is May Day. What would have once been my parents' wedding anniversary - not that it means anything now; instead it means the end of my week "off". Tomorrow it is back in the gym, guns blazing, ready for war, no prisoners allowed!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

instead it means the end of my week "off". Tomorrow it is back in the gym, guns blazing, ready for war, no prisoners allowed!
    I like it

25. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I like it
    And I hope my Erase arrives soon as well - I have definitely noticed the difference without it and I do NOT like it!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:30 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 493
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
  5. New Terminator -sarah Conner Chronicles
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12