SomidrenGH Ultra Mini review.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Well Bnatural was nice enough to send me a couple of full doses of the new somidren in capps to try out, and I have to say honestly after 2 nights in a row, I dont know why I have ever used any other sleep aid. I am a huge fan of the old somidrengh powder, and I am a huge fan of sleeping.

My sleep is so hit and miss man, sometimes I get on a roll, and sometimes I toss and turn for weeks, I like a natural hgh supp, I use them alot, And I do belive the reason I switch around so much honestly is the price. This "class" of suppies seems to be so expensive, so I hop from sale to sale, But that being said, Wow. I had two nights of unbeliveable 8+ hours non- interupted sleep with this new somidren. What I really liked the best is that it actually put me to sleep, and fast too. I think if the price stays reasonable I will have this stuff as a staple,I cant really comment on the recovery aspect, I only took it for two days, but even with the phenibut taken out of it it was the best sleep I have had in weeks. and am time I felt great. Would I go out and buy it? I am. Oh yeah and when I just got my nutra order there was 3 samples of it in the box. Hows that for a nudge huh?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
No thank you! I love somidrengh Ultra. no need to buy anything else for sleep, this stuff is legit.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hell yeah! I love somnidren, great for sleep!

took that, and dream tea once, KNOCKED OUT! but had some amazingly vivid dreams!!!