APS Mesomorph and Nitrozine with a side of Creatine Nitrate (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

APS Mesomorph and Nitrozine with a side of Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Yeah, I'd rather buy Creatine Nitrate which I know works rather than spend money on Yaked for questionable results. I also get more servings per dollar for Creatine Nitrate. I also like APS better too! Win, win, win!

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, I'd rather buy Creatine Nitrate which I know works rather than spend money on Yaked for questionable results. I also get more servings per dollar for Creatine Nitrate. I also like APS better too! Win, win, win!


    the good thing about it is it is helping get the word out on nitrates-nitrates rock.


    and aps is the king of nitrates.
  3. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    APS is king of correctly dosed ingredients, you see it with Meso, Creatine Nitrate, TestatropinV2, our fat burner line and soon enough Testalensis 100
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    APS is king of correctly dosed ingredients, you see it with Meso, Creatine Nitrate, TestatropinV2, our fat burner line and soon enough Testalensis 100
    i can't wait to try testalensis!!!!


    LETS ROLL
  5. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Day 13:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop mesomorph

    Chest:

    BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 8; 255 x 3; 225 x 7 x 3 x 2 (Rest Pause)

    Incline DB Press: 50 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 8; 90 x 8 x 3 x 1 (Rest Pause)

    Flat DB Fly: 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 10

    Cable High Pulley Flye: 27.5 x 10; 37.5 x 10; 42.5 x 8; 37.5 x 10

    Machine Press: 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10

    Leg Raises: 10 reps x 5 sets
    Standing Rope Cable Crunch: 70 x 10 (3 sets)


    Overall a decent chest workout, felt a great pump, but didn't get the numbers I wanted. My left shoulder is still weak which keeps my bench low. I am very frustrated by my low bench press numbers. When I ran a cycle of Dieselbolan last year I put up 325lbs, but since hurting my shoulder can't even come close.

    The pumps were quite good, and endurance was doing great. I think 10 caps of Nitrozine is my sweet spot with the GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate. It doesn't seem to give me the same effect as Creatine Nitrate, but it's still quite nice as an alternative.

    I ordered a couple bottles of Creatine Nitrate, and that's supposed to show up tomorrow. I can't wait to add it back in! You don't know how much you miss this stuff until it's gone!!!

    I've used con-crete once, and that was a dissapointment. I'll try it again with and without Creatine Nitrate to be sure.
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 13:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop mesomorph

    Chest:

    BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 8; 255 x 3; 225 x 7 x 3 x 2 (Rest Pause)

    Incline DB Press: 50 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 8; 90 x 8 x 3 x 1 (Rest Pause)

    Flat DB Fly: 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 10

    Cable High Pulley Flye: 27.5 x 10; 37.5 x 10; 42.5 x 8; 37.5 x 10

    Machine Press: 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10

    Leg Raises: 10 reps x 5 sets
    Standing Rope Cable Crunch: 70 x 10 (3 sets)


    Overall a decent chest workout, felt a great pump, but didn't get the numbers I wanted. My left shoulder is still weak which keeps my bench low. I am very frustrated by my low bench press numbers. When I ran a cycle of Dieselbolan last year I put up 325lbs, but since hurting my shoulder can't even come close.

    The pumps were quite good, and endurance was doing great. I think 10 caps of Nitrozine is my sweet spot with the GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate. It doesn't seem to give me the same effect as Creatine Nitrate, but it's still quite nice as an alternative.

    I ordered a couple bottles of Creatine Nitrate, and that's supposed to show up tomorrow. I can't wait to add it back in! You don't know how much you miss this stuff until it's gone!!!

    I've used con-crete once, and that was a dissapointment. I'll try it again with and without Creatine Nitrate to be sure.
    i know what you mean about running out of something that has been working really well. i am running out of meso and probably won't get new jug until next week some time. but at least i have enough creatine nitrate to carry me.
  7. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 13:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop mesomorph

    Chest:

    BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 8; 255 x 3; 225 x 7 x 3 x 2 (Rest Pause)

    Incline DB Press: 50 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 8; 90 x 8 x 3 x 1 (Rest Pause)

    Flat DB Fly: 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 10

    Cable High Pulley Flye: 27.5 x 10; 37.5 x 10; 42.5 x 8; 37.5 x 10

    Machine Press: 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10

    Leg Raises: 10 reps x 5 sets
    Standing Rope Cable Crunch: 70 x 10 (3 sets)


    Overall a decent chest workout, felt a great pump, but didn't get the numbers I wanted. My left shoulder is still weak which keeps my bench low. I am very frustrated by my low bench press numbers. When I ran a cycle of Dieselbolan last year I put up 325lbs, but since hurting my shoulder can't even come close.

    The pumps were quite good, and endurance was doing great. I think 10 caps of Nitrozine is my sweet spot with the GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate. It doesn't seem to give me the same effect as Creatine Nitrate, but it's still quite nice as an alternative.

    I ordered a couple bottles of Creatine Nitrate, and that's supposed to show up tomorrow. I can't wait to add it back in! You don't know how much you miss this stuff until it's gone!!!

    I've used con-crete once, and that was a dissapointment. I'll try it again with and without Creatine Nitrate to be sure.
    I'm gonna need some more APS supp after my PCT, I'm really gonna miss Meso/CN pre-workout when I take a month break. I'm going to miss the pumps, I love the crazy pumps!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,847
    Rep Power
    2110232

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

    The pumps were quite good, and endurance was doing great. I think 10 caps of Nitrozine is my sweet spot with the GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate. It doesn't seem to give me the same effect as Creatine Nitrate, but it's still quite nice as an alternative.

    I ordered a couple bottles of Creatine Nitrate, and that's supposed to show up tomorrow. I can't wait to add it back in! You don't know how much you miss this stuff until it's gone!!!

    I've used con-crete once, and that was a dissapointment. I'll try it again with and without Creatine Nitrate to be sure.
    Hmmm I havent increased my nitrozine caps yet.. I think my next lift day I am gonna take a couple more and see how it is
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm gonna need some more APS supp after my PCT, I'm really gonna miss Meso/CN pre-workout when I take a month break. I'm going to miss the pumps, I love the crazy pumps!
    Just be sure to have some Creatine Nitrate handy for when you start jonesing for it. It really is going to be a staple for me I think, just because you end up really missing the feeling when you run out! Did APS put cocaine in there?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Hmmm I havent increased my nitrozine caps yet.. I think my next lift day I am gonna take a couple more and see how it is
    I like to play around with dosing until I find the diminishing returns. I almost always have to dose well above the recommended amounts to get desired effects (except with Mesomorph lol!).
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I like to play around with dosing until I find the diminishing returns. I almost always have to dose well above the recommended amounts to get desired effects (except with Mesomorph lol!).
    at least i have you beat on the meso, lol.
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,847
    Rep Power
    2110232

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I like to play around with dosing until I find the diminishing returns. I almost always have to dose well above the recommended amounts to get desired effects (except with Mesomorph lol!).
    Have you taken TOO much meso yet? I was reading a thread where guys were saying how much they have taken and for me I have been content at 1 full scoop and havent taken more but JD was saying he knows a guy at his gym that is taking 2.5 so I tried 2 scoops mesomorph one day before a workout and BAAAD idea.. This is some strong sheet! I was so stimmed.. I was tryna write out my workout and my mind was just everywhere I could barely think complete thoughts.. also the stomach was a little upset too but as soon as my hand went onto the barbell and the radio got turned on it all went away and was just so focused and in the zone. Like nothing else mattered around me I just wanted to lift. Mesomorph is truely a product that less is more and you really dont need to exagerate the amount of scoops you take unlike some other pre-workouts. And according to BigT you dont really build a tolerance to it which that itsel fis amazing IMO..

    I swear next BOGO sale APS is having I am getting 10 mesomorphs and 10 creatine nitrates just so I dont have to ever be without it. I think I am a MESOMORPH ADDICT!!!!!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Senior Member
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1203

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

    I swear next BOGO sale APS is having I am getting 10 mesomorphs and 10 creatine nitrates just so I dont have to ever be without it. I think I am a MESOMORPH ADDICT!!!!!!
    Me too^^
  14. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at least i have you beat on the meso, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Have you taken TOO much meso yet? I was reading a thread where guys were saying how much they have taken and for me I have been content at 1 full scoop and havent taken more but JD was saying he knows a guy at his gym that is taking 2.5 so I tried 2 scoops mesomorph one day before a workout and BAAAD idea.. This is some strong sheet! I was so stimmed.. I was tryna write out my workout and my mind was just everywhere I could barely think complete thoughts.. also the stomach was a little upset too but as soon as my hand went onto the barbell and the radio got turned on it all went away and was just so focused and in the zone. Like nothing else mattered around me I just wanted to lift. Mesomorph is truely a product that less is more and you really dont need to exagerate the amount of scoops you take unlike some other pre-workouts. And according to BigT you dont really build a tolerance to it which that itsel fis amazing IMO..

    I swear next BOGO sale APS is having I am getting 10 mesomorphs and 10 creatine nitrates just so I dont have to ever be without it. I think I am a MESOMORPH ADDICT!!!!!!
    YES! I have tried 1.5 scoops mesomorph (old version) and regretted it! I felt sick to my stomach. 1 scoop is all I need, and it doesn't go up even after going through a whole tub (i.e., minimal tolerance build-up)!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    Me too^^
    I just hope NutraPlanet has a Flash Sale!!!
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    1 scoop is plenty even after 2 full jugs. but i love stims so on heavy days i take 1.5 scoops-never gone above that.
  17. Senior Member
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1203

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I just hope NutraPlanet has a Flash Sale!!!
    Yeah wtf is nutras deal?? They should have the entire aps line. One of a few companies who can back their talk up with real results in just about everybody who uses it
  18. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Day 14:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    4 caps Con-Crete
    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph

    Back:

    Deadlift: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 405 x 5; 455 x 3; 515 x 1; 455 x 2; 455 x 2; 315 x 10

    Bent Over BB Rows: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 205 x 10; 225 x 8

    One Arm DB Row: 100 x 12 (3 sets)

    Low Pulley Cable Row: 180 x 10; 200 x 10; 220 x 8; 240 x 8

    Face Pull: 85 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 8; 140 x 8

    Light ab work


    Hell yeah, new PR on DL's! The 515lbs was a struggle to lock out, but some old guy was watching me so I had to do it! I felt quite strong this morning, doing 455 x 3 before the 515 was also a PR, I usually have a hard time getting it once! I'm hoping next week I can get 525, and maybe do 475 x 3 too. Psyched for next week!

    Back felt nice and full. After all the rows, I couldn't do pull ups, I was just too spent. I did some face pulls instead, which I rarely do. I want to increase back width, and get more lat spread. Any good ideas how to target lat spread?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Day 15:

    8 caps Creatine Nitrate (HELL YEAH!!!!)
    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
    2 caps Con-Crete

    Legz (squats):

    Smith Machine ATG Squat: 110 x 10; 200 x 10; 290 x 5; 310 x 5; 340 x 3 (4 sets)

    Smith Machine Box Squat: 290 x 5; 310 x 5; 340 x 5; 380 x 5

    Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 720 x 5
    Calve Leg Press: 540 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 630 x 10; 720 x 10; 720 x 10


    I was running short on time, but wanted to hit legs hard. I decided to focus on squats, but my back was killing me from deadlifts yesterday. I figured smith machine squats would work best to keep my lower back in control. I'm glad I did, it let me go heavier than I've been getting recently.

    I started off with ATG squats and got a good burn going. When I was just about spent on that, I pulled up a bench and started doing box squats with it. I was surprised with how easy these were considering the 8 sets of squats I had already done. I was able to work up to 4 plates on the smith machine, so 380lbs which is good for me. I struggled getting them up on the last few reps, but it felt good. I may have to do more box squats just for the increased weight. ATG squats just make me feel weak!

    I had a great leg pump doing the box squats, and it continued into the leg presses. I was glad to get back to 8 plates with a full ROM. Tough as hell, started seeing stars on the last few reps here. By the end legs were feeling solid, but ran out of time to do leg extensions/curls.

    It felt really good to get Creatine Nitrate back in my life! I missed these pumps! While I like Nitrozine for the GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate, CN is superior for pumps IMO. Hopefully I can get in the gym this weekend for shoulders and arms since my week was messed up by work travel...
  20. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i tried 8 caps today with my 1.5 scoops of meso.....hot damn.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i tried 8 caps today with my 1.5 scoops of meso.....hot damn.
    Show off...

    I thought you were out of Mesomorph? Must've been great though!
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Show off...

    I thought you were out of Mesomorph? Must've been great though!
    i am now-i was saving my last dose for today. looks like it will be crank and red line's with my creatine nitrate for a few days.


    yeah, it great, no doubt.
  23. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Show off...

    I thought you were out of Mesomorph? Must've been great though!
    I'm almost out of Mesomorph Less then half a tub left, It's my 3rd tub in a row...but I think I could do 4 lol



    I agree with ya Creatine Nitrate is the best for pumps, even better then GPLC.

    Hey Tom 8 caps of Creatine Nitrate + 1.5 scoops of Meso :O Thats 4.125g's worth of Creatine Nitrate :O
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  24. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm almost out of Mesomorph Less then half a tub left, It's my 3rd tub in a row...but I think I could do 4 lol



    I agree with ya Creatine Nitrate is the best for pumps, even better then GPLC.

    Hey Tom 8 caps of Creatine Nitrate + 1.5 scoops of Meso :O Thats 4.125g's worth of Creatine Nitrate :O
    I don't think I've tried anything that consistently gives me pumps like Creatine Nitrate. It really does compare with pumps on a PH/DS cycle!

    BigT has surpassed me. Should I go higher? 12 caps CN + meso?

    Oh, and don't forget his 400mg Test Cyp!
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm almost out of Mesomorph Less then half a tub left, It's my 3rd tub in a row...but I think I could do 4 lol



    I agree with ya Creatine Nitrate is the best for pumps, even better then GPLC.

    Hey Tom 8 caps of Creatine Nitrate + 1.5 scoops of Meso :O Thats 4.125g's worth of Creatine Nitrate :O
    plus the nitrates in powershock, lol. i feel terrific. no sides at all except some soreness.
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I don't think I've tried anything that consistently gives me pumps like Creatine Nitrate. It really does compare with pumps on a PH/DS cycle!

    BigT has surpassed me. Should I go higher? 12 caps CN + meso?

    Oh, and don't forget his 400mg Test Cyp!
    i didn't feel any sides-if you go 12 caps you win. 8 caps is as high as i am going, lol. with or without meso 8 caps is my limit.
  27. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    plus the nitrates in powershock, lol. i feel terrific. no sides at all except some soreness.
    I'm really liking that powershock!


    12 caps?? man, thats pushing it lol, your asking for side effects!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm really liking that powershock!


    12 caps?? man, thats pushing it lol, your asking for side effects!
    thebigt don't recommend no bunk products, lol.
  29. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thebigt don't recommend no bunk products, lol.
    Tis true!!

  30. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    The Big T's new Motto: "No Bunk, PUNK!"

    You'll be changing your name to MR. T soon enough with one-liners like that!
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    The Big T's new Motto: "No Bunk, PUNK!"

    You'll be changing your name to MR. T soon enough with one-liners like that!
    damn, not again.....i hate when a protein shake goes through my nose, lol. that was a good one, my friend, lol.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    The Big T's new Motto: "No Bunk, PUNK!"

    You'll be changing your name to MR. T soon enough with one-liners like that!
    I pity the foo'!
  33. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I pity the foo'!
    right, if i can just get the chocolate out of my nose, lol.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    FINAL REVIEW:

    APS Nitrozine - Overall: 7.5/10
    I enjoyed using Nitrozine very much, the combination of Agmatine Sulfate and GPLC is quite potent in the pump department! I did notice that I got better results in the pump area when I dosed it at 10 caps. Of course, the sickest pumps were from stacking Creatine Nitrate with Nitrozine, but how can you compete with that. The only reason I gave it lower marks is because of the cost to benefit ratio, which I believe is much better with the Creatine Nitrate for me. Nitrozine is great, but I can get more workouts for less money with a comparable pump with Creatine Nitrate. HOWEVER, if you respond well to GPLC or Agmatine, then this is the product for you! I know my tolerance for agmatine is high, so that may have affected my outcomes. If you haven't tried Agmatine Sulfate and/or GPLC, and want to see what it feels like, you gotta try this!

    Pumps: 8/10
    This product gives great pumps all over the place! I had some great workouts, particularly arms, where the pump was enormous! I've used 2-2.5g Agmatine straight, and it didn't give me pumps like this. The mix of GPLC and Agmatine are awesome!

    Endurance: 7/10
    I didn't notice huge increases in endurance while using Nitrozine, but the effects did seem to help me squeeze out an extra rep or two on working sets. Always a good thing! Each extra rep leads to more muscle and strength growth, so that's a real bonus!

    Vascularity: 8.5/10
    Arms, shoulder, chest, quads.... Veins everywhere!!! This stuff really plumped them up and made them show once I got a pump going. I saved 8 caps to use at my first NPC bodybuilding show, and they worked great in prejudging. I was looking very vascular, forearms were totally pumped up! Great for day of contest pumps and vascularity!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  35. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    FINAL REVIEW:

    APS Nitrozine - Overall: 7.5/10
    I enjoyed using Nitrozine very much, the combination of Agmatine Sulfate and GPLC is quite potent in the pump department! I did notice that I got better results in the pump area when I dosed it at 10 caps. Of course, the sickest pumps were from stacking Creatine Nitrate with Nitrozine, but how can you compete with that. The only reason I gave it lower marks is because of the cost to benefit ratio, which I believe is much better with the Creatine Nitrate for me. Nitrozine is great, but I can get more workouts for less money with a comparable pump with Creatine Nitrate. HOWEVER, if you respond well to GPLC or Agmatine, then this is the product for you! I know my tolerance for agmatine is high, so that may have affected my outcomes. If you haven't tried Agmatine Sulfate and/or GPLC, and want to see what it feels like, you gotta try this!

    Pumps: 8/10
    This product gives great pumps all over the place! I had some great workouts, particularly arms, where the pump was enormous! I've used 2-2.5g Agmatine straight, and it didn't give me pumps like this. The mix of GPLC and Agmatine are awesome!

    Endurance: 7/10
    I didn't notice huge increases in endurance while using Nitrozine, but the effects did seem to help me squeeze out an extra rep or two on working sets. Always a good thing! Each extra rep leads to more muscle and strength growth, so that's a real bonus!

    Vascularity: 8.5/10
    Arms, shoulder, chest, quads.... Veins everywhere!!! This stuff really plumped them up and made them show once I got a pump going. I saved 8 caps to use at my first NPC bodybuilding show, and they worked great in prejudging. I was looking very vascular, forearms were totally pumped up! Great for day of contest pumps and vascularity!

    Amazing review milas! Thanks!

    Thanks for taking the time to log and leave a final review for us, awesome you used 8 caps for the NPC
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  36. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Amazing review milas! Thanks!

    Thanks for taking the time to log and leave a final review for us, awesome you used 8 caps for the NPC
    Thank you JD, I have had an exceptional experience with every APS product I've tried!

    You guys poduce the goods, and people can trust their money is well spent when they buy APS!

    Yeah, the Nitrozine was great at the NPC. The pump-up time was fun with the Nitrozine (and Creatine Nitrate). The other guys must've thought I was popping roids or something!!! LOL!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,753
    Rep Power
    10751398

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thank you JD, I have had an exceptional experience with every APS product I've tried!

    You guys poduce the goods, and people can trust their money is well spent when they buy APS!

    Yeah, the Nitrozine was great at the NPC. The pump-up time was fun with the Nitrozine (and Creatine Nitrate). The other guys must've thought I was popping roids or something!!! LOL!
    i agree, all of the aps products i have tried have all been top notch!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    How did I miss this gem. Meso/CN is the truth
    NSCA - CSCS
  39. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Meso / CN / Nitrozine = ZOMG! WTF! BBQ!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  40. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,281
    Rep Power
    3506585

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Meso / CN / Nitrozine = ZOMG! WTF! BBQ!
    + TestatropinV2 is amazing!! I loved that stack, can't wait to try all of them together plus Testalensis 100
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 11:42 PM
  3. APS creatine nitrate and nitrozine
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 11:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in