APS Mesomorph and Nitrozine with a side of Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD hooked it up and I got a tub of the new Mesomorph along with 2 bottles of Nitrozine!!! Thanks JudgementDay and APS!!!

Nirtozine:
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 15 Amount
Per Serving% Daily
Value*GLYCOTINE vasogenic proprietary matrix GLYCOCARN**(GPLC), agmatine sulfate,3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1h-purine-2,6-dione (aka Theobromine) 4500 mg

Mesomorph
Mesomorph Supplement Facts
Serving Size 15.5 gm (One Level scoop)
Servings Per Container 25

Synthenox-Carnosine/Nitric Oxide Synthesizing Complex 6500mg
Beta Alanine
L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1
AAKG
Icariin (50%)

Mesowell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix 4,500mg
Di-Creatine Malate
Creatine Nitrate (750mg)
L-Taurine
Creatinol-O-Phosphate
Agmatine Sulfate

Neromorph-Neuro Energized Simulant Matrix: 1870mg
Glucoronolactone
Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester)
Methylxanthine Anhydrous
3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (aka Theobromine)
Naringin
1,3 Dimethylamylamine

I still have several servings of Creatine Nitrate left over, so I'll be throwing those in here as well to see how they stack with Mesomorph and Nitrozine. I'll try Nitrozine by itself, Mesomorph by itself, Nitrozine with Creatine Nitrate, Nitrozine with Mesomorph, and of course Nitrozine with Mesomorph.

I have had the most incredible pumps while using Creatine Nitrate, so it'll be interesting to see how it compares to Nitrozine, and how well they stack. In my previous Creatine Nitrate log I tried stacking with Agmatine Sulfate, but got little extra out of it. Finally I found my sweet spot with Creatine Nitrate is ~3g (8 caps) preworkout.

I'm really excited to give this a run since the old Mesomorph was my favorite, and now with the reformulation I'm looking forward to feeling the improvements!

GAME ON!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

8 caps of Nitrozine about 30 minutes pre-workout.

Back:

Pull-ups: BW x 10; BW x 8; +25 x 3; +10 x 5; +10 x 5
Deadlift: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 8; 405 x 3; 455 x 1; 405 x 3; 405 x 3
Low Cable Row: 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 8
WG Lat Pulldown: 180 x 10; 195 x 10; 195 x 10; 195 x 10
Lat Traction Machine: 100 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 10

I was impressed with the back fullness that I had during this workout. I felt thick and wide! DLs went up really smooth and easy, could've done 475 without much problem, but I am taking it slow getting back up to weight from a hamstring pull. The rows and pulldowns felt great too, and really focused on feeling the contraction in my lats on the pull-ups.

Afterwards getting ready in the lockeroom, I noticed really nice width on my lats. My back definitely felt swole, though I generally don't get pumps in my lats/back. Nitrozine, it gives you wings!

I can already tell I'm going to like Nitrozine! Legs tomorrow!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah! This is gonna be the bomb!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol u r a funny guy. I do encourage the heavy deadlifting though :147:
Yeah, you are going to have one CRAZY run at those DLs coming up. I can't wait to watch the numbers fly (and hopefully more videos!)! 725, I can see it already!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah it is! Now I'll have tried out the 3 main pump ingredients: creatine nitrate, GPLC, and agmatine sulfate. Which one will reign supreme?

Creatine Nitrate for pumps, I think GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate for Vascularity, Nitrozine has Agmatine Sulfate in it as well.

I say take all 3 :) Thats what I'll be doing, got my package today, it should have some Nitrozine inside:D, can't wait to try it out, I get to pick it up at the post office sometime after 4pm:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, you are going to have one CRAZY run at those DLs coming up. I can't wait to watch the numbers fly (and hopefully more videos!)! 725, I can see it already!
of course-he is a member of T.O.M.:147:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate for pumps, I think GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate for Vascularity, Nitrozine has Agmatine Sulfate in it as well.

I say take all 3 :) Thats what I'll be doing, got my package today, it should have some Nitrozine inside:D, can't wait to try it out, I get to pick it up at the post office sometime after 4pm:D
Damn, I didn't check for lat veins. I want to see those so bad!!! I may need to get bf% a little lower first...

Yeah, I can't wait to try all 3 together! I still have some SNS Agmatine Sulfate caps/powder to add in the mix as well. I'll have to save it for a high-volume arms day and take before/after measurements!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course-he is a member of T.O.M.:147:
You and your exclusive clubs! I'm gonna have to start one called M.O.M.
waitwut...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps for all the gentleman in the room! (just left the chiropractor - he fixed me!!)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps for all the gentleman in the room! (just left the chiropractor - he fixed me!!)
I've had my reservations about going to a chiropractor. My wife and son go, and really like it, but I'm not sure it's for me. Just seems odd getting my spine and stuff jostled around (and expensive to get started)...

Do you really like it?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had my reservations about going to a chiropractor. My wife and son go, and really like it, but I'm not sure it's for me. Just seems odd getting my spine and stuff jostled around (and expensive to get started)...

Do you really like it?
I go about once a month and I believe it help keeps the injures away.. I LOVE IT been going for bout 3 years now. My chrio is one of the best there is works on a bunch of guys from the White Soxs and Bears. Today Jim Thome was getting worked on before me lol

So I highly recommend it

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I go about once a month and I believe it help keeps the injures away.. I LOVE IT been going for bout 3 years now. My chrio is one of the best there is works on a bunch of guys from the White Soxs and Bears. Today Jim Thome was getting worked on before me lol

So I highly recommend it
I got a back injury (a spondylolisthesis where a vertebrae shifts off of the adjacent vertebrae) and the repeated visists to the chiropractor fixed the problem I have the xrays to prove it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So I highly recommend it
I got a back injury (a spondylolisthesis where a vertebrae shifts off of the adjacent vertebrae) and the repeated visists to the chiropractor fixed the problem I have the xrays to prove it.
I may have to give it a shot. Lots of personal trainers go to this guy. I've got TMJ in my jaw, and my wife's chiro said he can fix it (though it's gonna hurt like a bish)!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya I already talked to my workout partner and I should be able to get some videos. Will probably be better quality this time too. And in a gym so that automatically adds 20 pounds to my max :147:

Do you really like it?

So I highly recommend it
I have to agree. Big time fan of going to a chiropractor. The one I go to isnt a fan of lifting heavy, but he knows what he is doing so I put up with it lol. Plus the kind of weight we lift puts a lot of strain on our bodies.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to agree. Big time fan of going to a chiropractor. The one I go to isnt a fan of lifting heavy, but he knows what he is doing so I put up with it lol. Plus the kind of weight we lift puts a lot of strain on our bodies.
True, hips have been bothering me on squats so perhaps I need to swallow my pride and go in...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, looking to see what Nitrozene can add to the Meso+CN combo

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub-dizzle my nizzle! Kill it bro!! Interested to hear your thoughts on nitrozine. Are you taking creatine nitrate with this stack?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm in bud :thumbsup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subb'd, looking to see what Nitrozene can add to the Meso+CN combo
I don't know if anything can top the Meso+CN combo, but we'll try!

sub-dizzle my nizzle! Kill it bro!! Interested to hear your thoughts on nitrozine. Are you taking creatine nitrate with this stack?
Yep, trying out a few variations with Nitrozine, Mesomorph, and CN.

I'm in bud :thumbsup:
Great to have you here!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
8 caps Nitrozine 30 minutes pre-workout

Legggggs: all done as supersets
Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 8; 315 x 5; 315 x 4.5 (didn't go far enough down); 225 x 10
Seated Calf Raise (DC Style): 90 x 10; 135 x 8; 135 x 8; 180 x 7; 180 x 7; 180 x 6

Power Squat Machine: 180 x 10; 360 x 10; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 540 x 10
Leg Press Calves (DC Style): 270 x 8 (5 sets)

Leg Extension: 130 x 20; 150 x 15; 150 x 15
Leg Curl: 90 x 10; 110 x 15; 130 x 15

I got in to the gym late today (snooooooooze button), so I had to go quickly. I first got my bf% tested 3-point caliper (I've been using Purus Labs Fat Smack for the last month). Weighed in at 206lbs, 9.5% bf. That means I increased LBM 1 lb and dropped bf% 1.1% in a month. That had me in a good mood to lift (especially since I gained skinfold/fat on my thighs!).

I have to say, the pumps were good, but not quite the same as what I was getting from Creatine Nitrate. I'm wondering if I should dose Nitrozine a little higher, like 10 caps, to see if it's just my stubborn body.

On leg extensions, I could see some of the leg veins in the quads, which was cool. I love watching the quad muscles flex on that lift, but even better when you can see the veins underneath. They weren't popping out, mind you, but they were more "there."

Tomorrow I think I'm going to do an arm day. Maybe I'll try the ultimate pump stack: Mesomorph, Nitrozine, and Creatine Nitrate! What do you think???

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two things that make a guy bad ass

Veins in the quads

And

Squats in the morning! Haha

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two things that make a guy bad ass

Veins in the quads

And

Squats in the morning! Haha
The really nice thing was the gym was EMPTY in the weight area except for the MILF with booty shorts doing lunges and bosu ball squats.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking them all together would be awesome, thats what I'm doing:D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

8 caps Nitrozine
8 caps Creatine Nitrate

I was running a bit late for work, so I had to make it a quick workout so I did all supersets, really focused on mind/muscle control.

ARMS!!!! (all supersets)

EZ-Bar Curl: 45 x 12; 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 8; 85 x 8
CG Bench Press: 135 x 12; 155 x 10; 175 x 10; 175 x 7; 175 x 7

Incline DB Curl: 35 x 10; 35 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 8
Overhead DB Extension: 60 x 10; 70 x 10; 75 x 10; 80 x 8

Cable Rope Hammer Curl: 60 x 15; 80 x 15; 90 x 15; 100 x 15
Cable Rope Press Down: 60 x 15; 80 x 15; 90 x 15; 100 x 15
Cable Side Lateral: 30 x 10 (4 sets)

Preacher Curl: 65 x 10; 65/45/25 x 8 (dropset)

Okay, so I measured my arms pre/post to gauge the pump

Pre: 15" cold/relaxed; 16.25" cold/flexed

So, about 3/4" increase in pump when flexed, and a whopping 1.25" relaxed!!!

Wow! APS products WORK!

Needless to say, the pumps felt incredible. The vascularity was unreal too. My forearm was totally popping out, and my bicep vein was really sticking out as well all the way from my shoulder to forearm. This is quite a combo between the CN and Nitrozine! No one says it better than Arnold:

The other great thing is they have free breakfast sandwiches at work, SCORE. I'm on my 2nd ham/egg/cheese mcmuffin, and there's a whole tray full of more!

So yeah, good arm workout despite not having much time, we'll see how sore I get this weekend.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout! I got arms today too:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

8 caps Nitrozine 30 minutes pre-workout

Legggggs: all done as supersets
Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 8; 315 x 5; 315 x 4.5 (didn't go far enough down); 225 x 10
Seated Calf Raise (DC Style): 90 x 10; 135 x 8; 135 x 8; 180 x 7; 180 x 7; 180 x 6

Power Squat Machine: 180 x 10; 360 x 10; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 540 x 10
Leg Press Calves (DC Style): 270 x 8 (5 sets)

Leg Extension: 130 x 20; 150 x 15; 150 x 15
Leg Curl: 90 x 10; 110 x 15; 130 x 15

I got in to the gym late today (snooooooooze button), so I had to go quickly. I first got my bf% tested 3-point caliper (I've been using Purus Labs Fat Smack for the last month). Weighed in at 206lbs, 9.5% bf. That means I increased LBM 1 lb and dropped bf% 1.1% in a month. That had me in a good mood to lift (especially since I gained skinfold/fat on my thighs!).

I have to say, the pumps were good, but not quite the same as what I was getting from Creatine Nitrate. I'm wondering if I should dose Nitrozine a little higher, like 10 caps, to see if it's just my stubborn body.

On leg extensions, I could see some of the leg veins in the quads, which was cool. I love watching the quad muscles flex on that lift, but even better when you can see the veins underneath. They weren't popping out, mind you, but they were more "there."

Tomorrow I think I'm going to do an arm day. Maybe I'll try the ultimate pump stack: Mesomorph, Nitrozine, and Creatine Nitrate! What do you think???
give yourself a pat on the back....decreasing bf while increasing lbm is the boss.

reps given

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you gonna try dumping the c/n into the meso?
I was thinking of dumping 4 caps and taking 1 cap:)

Along with a scoop of meso....and 4 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate.....and 8 caps of Nitrozine........and protocol.......along with Dermacrine Lv.....LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of dumping 4 caps and taking 1 cap:)

Along with a scoop of meso....and 4 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate.....and 8 caps of Nitrozine........and protocol.......along with Dermacrine Lv.....LOL
lol is right, lol. :bling:

my wife thinks i take a lot of supps, lol.:147:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
give yourself a pat on the back....decreasing bf while increasing lbm is the boss.

reps given
I was pretty happy, but wifey seems to think I'm neither lean nor large. I guess I have to bulk back up to 220, though she prefers me lean...

Women... sheesh.:sigh1:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
workout looks good, but man I'm jealous of the free breakfast :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on trying it out next week.
attaboy. i didn't get to be this old without learning a trick or 2, lol.:privateeye:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
attaboy. i didn't get to be this old without learning a trick or 2, lol.:privateeye:
Now tell me how to get 18.5" arms!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
JD hooked it up and I got a tub of the new Mesomorph along with 2 bottles of Nitrozine!!! Thanks JudgementDay and APS!!!
Hey Milas! I'm here - go get em!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Now tell me how to get 18.5" arms!
i think my size is mostly genetics. but at the same time i have put a lot of time and sweat into it, lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Milas! I'm here - go get em!
Great to have you here!!!

i think my size is mostly genetics. but at the same time i have put a lot of time and sweat into it, lol.
You're supposed to say something insightful, not just genetics and hard work... :28: Sheesh, next you're going to tell me to lay off the twinkies and pick up weights instead.

Do you lift things up and put them down?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to have you here!!!

You're supposed to say something insightful, not just genetics and hard work... :28: Sheesh, next you're going to tell me to lay off the twinkies and pick up weights instead.

Do you lift things up and put them down?

I lift things up and put them down :shock:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
No.

Shape is genetic.

Your CAPACITY to realize muscular expansion RATES, is genetic.

The size you have already attained via arduous years of ceaseless dedication... is NOT genetic.

COME ON, be your own Loan Officer homie, and give yourself some credit!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.

Shape is genetic.

Your CAPACITY to realize muscular expansion RATES, is genetic.

The size you have already attained via arduous years of ceaseless dedication... is NOT genetic.

COME ON, be your own Loan Officer homie, and give yourself some credit!
I think he was just being modest in response to my wise ass cracks...

yeah, I said ass cracks...