APS Mesomorph and Nitrozine with a side of Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Big T's new Motto: "No Bunk, PUNK!"

You'll be changing your name to MR. T soon enough with one-liners like that! ;)
damn, not again.....i hate when a protein shake goes through my nose, lol. that was a good one, my friend, lol.:bling:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Big T's new Motto: "No Bunk, PUNK!"

You'll be changing your name to MR. T soon enough with one-liners like that! ;)
I pity the foo'!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

APS Nitrozine - Overall: 7.5/10
I enjoyed using Nitrozine very much, the combination of Agmatine Sulfate and GPLC is quite potent in the pump department! I did notice that I got better results in the pump area when I dosed it at 10 caps. Of course, the sickest pumps were from stacking Creatine Nitrate with Nitrozine, but how can you compete with that. The only reason I gave it lower marks is because of the cost to benefit ratio, which I believe is much better with the Creatine Nitrate for me. Nitrozine is great, but I can get more workouts for less money with a comparable pump with Creatine Nitrate. HOWEVER, if you respond well to GPLC or Agmatine, then this is the product for you! I know my tolerance for agmatine is high, so that may have affected my outcomes. If you haven't tried Agmatine Sulfate and/or GPLC, and want to see what it feels like, you gotta try this!

Pumps: 8/10
This product gives great pumps all over the place! I had some great workouts, particularly arms, where the pump was enormous! I've used 2-2.5g Agmatine straight, and it didn't give me pumps like this. The mix of GPLC and Agmatine are awesome!

Endurance: 7/10
I didn't notice huge increases in endurance while using Nitrozine, but the effects did seem to help me squeeze out an extra rep or two on working sets. Always a good thing! Each extra rep leads to more muscle and strength growth, so that's a real bonus!

Vascularity: 8.5/10
Arms, shoulder, chest, quads.... Veins everywhere!!! This stuff really plumped them up and made them show once I got a pump going. I saved 8 caps to use at my first NPC bodybuilding show, and they worked great in prejudging. I was looking very vascular, forearms were totally pumped up! Great for day of contest pumps and vascularity!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

APS Nitrozine - Overall: 7.5/10
I enjoyed using Nitrozine very much, the combination of Agmatine Sulfate and GPLC is quite potent in the pump department! I did notice that I got better results in the pump area when I dosed it at 10 caps. Of course, the sickest pumps were from stacking Creatine Nitrate with Nitrozine, but how can you compete with that. The only reason I gave it lower marks is because of the cost to benefit ratio, which I believe is much better with the Creatine Nitrate for me. Nitrozine is great, but I can get more workouts for less money with a comparable pump with Creatine Nitrate. HOWEVER, if you respond well to GPLC or Agmatine, then this is the product for you! I know my tolerance for agmatine is high, so that may have affected my outcomes. If you haven't tried Agmatine Sulfate and/or GPLC, and want to see what it feels like, you gotta try this!

Pumps: 8/10
This product gives great pumps all over the place! I had some great workouts, particularly arms, where the pump was enormous! I've used 2-2.5g Agmatine straight, and it didn't give me pumps like this. The mix of GPLC and Agmatine are awesome!

Endurance: 7/10
I didn't notice huge increases in endurance while using Nitrozine, but the effects did seem to help me squeeze out an extra rep or two on working sets. Always a good thing! Each extra rep leads to more muscle and strength growth, so that's a real bonus!

Vascularity: 8.5/10
Arms, shoulder, chest, quads.... Veins everywhere!!! This stuff really plumped them up and made them show once I got a pump going. I saved 8 caps to use at my first NPC bodybuilding show, and they worked great in prejudging. I was looking very vascular, forearms were totally pumped up! Great for day of contest pumps and vascularity!

Amazing review milas! Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to log and leave a final review for us, awesome you used 8 caps for the NPC:D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing review milas! Thanks!

Thanks for taking the time to log and leave a final review for us, awesome you used 8 caps for the NPC:D
Thank you JD, I have had an exceptional experience with every APS product I've tried!

You guys poduce the goods, and people can trust their money is well spent when they buy APS!

Yeah, the Nitrozine was great at the NPC. The pump-up time was fun with the Nitrozine (and Creatine Nitrate). The other guys must've thought I was popping roids or something!!! LOL!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you JD, I have had an exceptional experience with every APS product I've tried!

You guys poduce the goods, and people can trust their money is well spent when they buy APS!

Yeah, the Nitrozine was great at the NPC. The pump-up time was fun with the Nitrozine (and Creatine Nitrate). The other guys must've thought I was popping roids or something!!! LOL!
i agree, all of the aps products i have tried have all been top notch!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did I miss this gem. Meso/CN is the truth :yup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meso / CN / Nitrozine = ZOMG! WTF! BBQ!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meso / CN / Nitrozine = ZOMG! WTF! BBQ!
+ TestatropinV2 is amazing!! I loved that stack, can't wait to try all of them together plus Testalensis 100 :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, should be real good! BigT loved his Testatropin V1 and V2, even on Test Cyp it makes a big difference!

Speaking of which, now 2 old APS threads have been bumped from the archives!