APS Mesomorph and Nitrozine with a side of Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    DB row 130 x 8 and 475 DL NICE! Keep up the good work!
    500lb DL next week... I hope!

    I wish my gym went higher than 130lb DBs. What's even worse is I'm changing gyms at the end of the month and all they have at the new place is up to 100lbs... But it's $16/month versus $60/month right now...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    500lb DL next week... I hope!

    I wish my gym went higher than 130lb DBs. What's even worse is I'm changing gyms at the end of the month and all they have at the new place is up to 100lbs... But it's $16/month versus $60/month right now...
    i looked into getting db's at 100lb and over-very expensive. none of the auctions i have been to have had them-yet. anything over 100lb and the price is ridiculous.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. I guess I'll have to row barbells or EZ bars with 10lb plates...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I guess I'll have to row barbells or EZ bars with 100lb plates...
    fixed
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fixed
    100lb plates with a 2" ROM!!!
    •   
       


  6. Back when I worked out at a gym that only had 110lb DBs I bought a mini Olympic bar. I can put 3 25's on each side... Worked great! I snap a pic of it in a min





  7. That's a mag for a Glock 21 so you can get an idea of the size lol


  8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post



    That's a mag for a Glock 21 so you can get an idea of the size lol
    where did you find it at?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. the glock mag is a nice touch. Got a glcok22 myself

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    the glock mag is a nice touch. Got a glcok22 myself
    have you checked out the new colt 45?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have you checked out the new colt 45?


    This one?


  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    where did you find it at?
    I believe I bought it at either; sport authority or play it again sports. I got it a few years back. The gym I'm at Now has DBs up to 150 so I really have no use... But them 150s on one arm DB rows are getting kinda light


  13. ^^That is a beautiful weapon.^^

    I don't mean to derail your thread but this is what i want for a carry piece
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    ^^That is a beautiful weapon.^^

    I don't mean to derail your thread but this is what i want for a carry piece
    Looks a little tiny lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Looks a little tiny lol
    I figure with all of the large things that are already in my pants, i need something small so it wil fit in there.

  16. If I were getting a handgun as a begginer, which would you recommend. Something for me and my wife, like a 9mm? We live down the road from the NRA, and want to go shooting. Recommendations? We like value and quality.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    If I were getting a handgun as a begginer, which would you recommend. Something for me and my wife, like a 9mm? We live down the road from the NRA, and want to go shooting. Recommendations? We like value and quality.
    If you want a 9mm with value and quality in mind I would go with a glock 17, this is the full size version. If you want a slightly more compact size so the Mrs. can uses it maybe go with the glock 19.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    If I were getting a handgun as a begginer, which would you recommend. Something for me and my wife, like a 9mm? We live down the road from the NRA, and want to go shooting. Recommendations? We like value and quality.
    my wife loves her baretta.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. a family friend's wife has "The Judge". It looks like fun!


  20. ahh hell yeah^^ I just heard that taurus released the "Raging Judge" at shot show 2011 and it holds 6, 28ga shells

  21. Day 7:

    I took 10 caps Nitrozine and 7 caps Creatine Nitrate (only 1 serving left!!!!) about 30 minutes pre-workout with AppNut Lit-Up for a change of pace.

    Shoulders (and a little bicep to start):
    DB Curls: 35 x 10; 45 x 10; 55 x 10; 60 x 8; 65 x 6; 70 x 5

    DB Military Press: 60 x 10; 70 x 10; 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 7; 60 x 12

    Upright Row: 95 x 10; 145 x 8; 115 x 10; 125 x 10; 135 x 10; 145 x 8

    Side Laterals: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 45 x 5; 45 x 5; 40 x 8; 40 x 8; 45 x 5

    BB Shrug: 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 365 x 10; 405 x 10; 455 x 10; 495 x 10; 405 x 10; 315 x 10; 225 x 20; 135 x 20

    HS Front Military: 2 plates x 10 (3 sets)

    HS Shoulder Press: 2 plate x 8 (3 sets)

    Machine Side Laterals: 160 x 10; 180 x 10; 200 x 5


    I had 2 packs of Chocolate Milk afterwards, delicious!

    At the end of it, my shoulders still feel like they could keep going although now they're starting to knot up. I know I worked them hard, particularly in the DB Military Press and Shrug, both I got new PR's. I know I'm going to be paying for it, but damn it felt good.

    It wasn't an incredible shoulder pump, per se, but more a strong feeling like they could keep pressing more and more weight! Felt great, and I didn't want to stop even though it was 10PM and I had been there way too long! I also had great arm vascularity, even though I only did 1 bicep exercise.

    One thing that pissed me off was this gym (which I pay $60/month) was missing an 80lb, a 90lb, and a 110lb DB because people broke them. WTF!? I pay too much for jack-assery like that. I'm glad I'll be switching gyms at the end of this month, paying too much for too little. I just wish there was a hardcore gym, the one I'm switching to is just a hole in the wall, but they have some cool stuff like kettlebells and battle ropes (but only up to 100lb DBs )

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 7:

    I took 10 caps Nitrozine and 7 caps Creatine Nitrate (only 1 serving left!!!!) about 30 minutes pre-workout with AppNut Lit-Up for a change of pace.

    Shoulders (and a little bicep to start):
    DB Curls: 35 x 10; 45 x 10; 55 x 10; 60 x 8; 65 x 6; 70 x 5

    DB Military Press: 60 x 10; 70 x 10; 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 7; 60 x 12

    Upright Row: 95 x 10; 145 x 8; 115 x 10; 125 x 10; 135 x 10; 145 x 8

    Side Laterals: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 45 x 5; 45 x 5; 40 x 8; 40 x 8; 45 x 5

    BB Shrug: 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 365 x 10; 405 x 10; 455 x 10; 495 x 10; 405 x 10; 315 x 10; 225 x 20; 135 x 20

    HS Front Military: 2 plates x 10 (3 sets)

    HS Shoulder Press: 2 plate x 8 (3 sets)

    Machine Side Laterals: 160 x 10; 180 x 10; 200 x 5


    I had 2 packs of Chocolate Milk afterwards, delicious!

    At the end of it, my shoulders still feel like they could keep going although now they're starting to knot up. I know I worked them hard, particularly in the DB Military Press and Shrug, both I got new PR's. I know I'm going to be paying for it, but damn it felt good.

    It wasn't an incredible shoulder pump, per se, but more a strong feeling like they could keep pressing more and more weight! Felt great, and I didn't want to stop even though it was 10PM and I had been there way too long! I also had great arm vascularity, even though I only did 1 bicep exercise.

    One thing that pissed me off was this gym (which I pay $60/month) was missing an 80lb, a 90lb, and a 110lb DB because people broke them. WTF!? I pay too much for jack-assery like that. I'm glad I'll be switching gyms at the end of this month, paying too much for too little. I just wish there was a hardcore gym, the one I'm switching to is just a hole in the wall, but they have some cool stuff like kettlebells and battle ropes (but only up to 100lb DBs )

    Nice the 85'sx10! Some nice strength going! Keep up the good work!

    O man Chocolate Milk post-workout sounds good....I had some nasty GNC protein THE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN DID NOT, I REPEAT!!! DID NOT TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nice the 85'sx10! Some nice strength going! Keep up the good work!

    O man Chocolate Milk post-workout sounds good....I had some nasty GNC protein THE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN DID NOT, I REPEAT!!! DID NOT TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE! lol
    I hate when I buy nasty tasting protein!!! I always kick myself in the ASS because it is my own fault. I already know what I like and its a pretty good price all the time but I still think "hey let me try this" and it rarely turns out good. I am always making the "I just ate as s" face after most of my shakes
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. Costco or Sams up there? Protein is much better and cheaper there. Hell, Walmart is better too!

    Good luck getting through it! I have 50lbs of egg protein I have to flavor. The first 10lbs I flavored is AWFUL, it burns like alcohol. TrueProtein flavoring just isn't that great for bulk eggs...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Costco or Sams up there? Protein is much better and cheaper there. Hell, Walmart is better too!

    Good luck getting through it! I have 50lbs of egg protein I have to flavor. The first 10lbs I flavored is AWFUL, it burns like alcohol. TrueProtein flavoring just isn't that great for bulk eggs...
    Really? I just got a tub of some protein from walmart and I hate it!!!

    For my egg protein mix I just get plain or vanilla and throw it in fruit smoothies.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Costco or Sams up there? Protein is much better and cheaper there. Hell, Walmart is better too!

    Good luck getting through it! I have 50lbs of egg protein I have to flavor. The first 10lbs I flavored is AWFUL, it burns like alcohol. TrueProtein flavoring just isn't that great for bulk eggs...
    ok, flame if you want, but to me the walmart protein tastes kinda good. i mean it's not the best by any means, but i have a few jugs on hand in case i run out of clutch/or lipo. the best tasting one i treat myself to is by thermolife, tastes great and even has nitrates in it-but it is costly$$$$$-i mix it half and half with clutch to stretch it out.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, flame if you want, but to me the walmart protein tastes kinda good. i mean it's not the best by any means, but i have a few jugs on hand in case i run out of clutch/or lipo. the best tasting one i treat myself to is by thermolife, tastes great and even has nitrates in it-but it is costly$$$$$-i mix it half and half with clutch to stretch it out.
    really you think so to you guys must have a different protein at your walmart

    this is what I got from walmart

    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    really you think so to you guys must have a different protein at your walmart

    this is what I got from walmart

    yup different-it comes in a red and black tub. it's made by same company that owns muscle tech.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup different-it comes in a red and black tub. it's made by same company that owns muscle tech.
    I think that's 6 Star Muscle or something?

  30. Day 8:

    8 caps Creatine Nitrate
    10 caps Nitrozine

    Arms:
    DB Curl: 40 x 10; 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 7; 60 x 5

    Superset:
    Dips: BX x 15; +45 x 10; +70 x 10; +90 x 6; +90 x 6
    FatGrip Hammer Curl: 30 x 10 (5 sets)

    Overhead Extension: 70 x 10; 80 x 10; 90 x 10; 100 x 8

    Superset:
    FatGrip Rope Cable Curl: 45 x 10; 45 x 10; 45 x 10; 55 x 10
    FtaGrip Rope Cable Pressdown: 45 x 10; 45 x 10; 45 x 10; 55 x 10

    Superset:
    Cable Side Lateral: 15 x 10; 15 x 10; 20 x 10; 25 x 10; 30 x 10
    One Arm Cable Concentration Curl: 15 x 10; 15 x 10; 20 x 10; 25 x 10; 30 x 10

    I got a lot of sets in and had a great pump. Arms measure 17" flexed post workout. I was hoping for a bit more of a pump, but I'll take it as a decent day. I tried to focus on feeling the contraction rather than moving lots of weight. Who knows, my arms have always been stubborn.

    I capped off my last day at this gym with a nice, 1 hour deep muscle tissue massage!!! It felt AWESOME! I am seriously thinking about signing up for these once a month. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and the rest of the week.

    Next week I start up at my new gym. It's not as posh as the last one, but only $16 a month (compared to $60 I was paying). There's not really a good deadlift area, and the DBs only go up to 100lbs, so I'll have to find other ways to challenge myself and make do with whats available. Other than that, it's all good.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 12:34 AM
  2. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:42 AM
  3. APS creatine nitrate and nitrozine
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:10 AM
Log in
Log in