Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Testabolan V2 Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving% Daily Value
Anabolic Maximizer Matrix (AMM) 1120 mg *
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins), Mucuna Pruriens (50% L-Dopa), Ecdysterone (95% From Rhaponticum Carthamoides), Humanofort, Narangin

That's right EcdyMoprh - what is it?

EcdyMorph is produced using an extensive series of procedures to reach a purity of 99% 20-hydroxyecdysone. The final step in the process is super critical CO² extraction. This process creates material in a crystalline form. This formation of crystals differentiates EcdyMorph from other ecdysterone extracts. The difference can be seen using X-ray crystallography. This may explain why a 20-hydroxyecdysone extract with puritiy greater than 99% can be considerbly more effective than a slightly less pure extract.

Gonna start at 6 caps a day breakfast, pre and post workout.

Today was a off day :( but I decided to start anyway! I'll weigh in at the gym and take measurements tomorrow and out line my diet as well.

I'll get some pics up in a bit

More to come tomorrow....

Question, comments, concerns are all welcome.
Reps for everyone!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
subbed in .... I have a bottle of the iForce as you have ... gonna stack it with erase and daa .... and I'm already using aps CN/Meso ... looking forward to how this works for you ... :) Give me an insight as to what I can expect from it ... gonna start mine prolly Feb 1st :)

Good luck and can't wait to hear your results :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED!

This was on my radar during the last sale, still very interested as i love me some nettle root and of course ECDY!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED!

This was on my radar during the last sale, still very interested as i love me some nettle root and of course ECDY!!!
Whoop!! I like the Test boost combo in this more so then the other Ecdymorph / test booster out there.

Popped 3 servings with my last 3 meals due to late shipping.. . I feel like I just did a set of curls.

Thepaul7

Awards
Cool. I will be running the testabolanv2/erase combo in a few weeks during my run with the blueprint. Bought it because of the ecdymorph too. Interested in what it has to offer you so I am subbed.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. I will be running the testabolanv2/erase combo in a few weeks during my run with the blueprint. Bought it because of the ecdymorph too. Interested in what it has to offer you so I am subbed.
sweet! Are you gonna log it? The more logs we get about ecdymorph the better chances of a company making us a solo ecdymorph product.

I'm thinking of adding erase and daa for the last 4 weeks

Thepaul7

Awards
sweet! Are you gonna log it? The more logs we get about ecdymorph the better chances of a company making us a solo ecdymorph product.

I'm thinking of adding erase and daa for the last 4 weeks

I will keep a log at another forum so I don't think I will have any problem bringing it over here too.

I would love to have a solo ecdymorph product. I hope Vaughn from Iforce really can put one together like with the fadogia-500. I think it would sell like hotcakes.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will keep a log at another forum so I don't think I will have any problem bringing it over here too.

I would love to have a solo ecdymorph product. I hope Vaughn from Iforce really can put one together like with the fadogia-500. I think it would sell like hotcakes.
I'd buy stock - put a link up to your AM log in the Ecdysterone thread when you get it up :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding, how would you suggest dosing this judging by the ingredient profile? Not timing but how many caps a day?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GOOD LUCK S-C!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY TWO

I notice I suck at keeping count of my days so I'm gonna work on that...

CHEST DAY - took my first serving of TestV2 15 mins after my pre workout meal.

Flat Bb bench

Increased my reps on my sets of 275 - all sets were of 10 reps 4 total and 1 set of 315 for 5 no spot so it's looked something like this 275/275/315/275/275

Chest is my weakest body part and I've been working slowly at improving its strength. I defiantly felt strong today.

I was also vascular as F*uck! My bi's were bulging with thick rope like veins and had some nasty new veins in my shoulders and forearms. I notice the longer I stay on "ecdy" the more my veins spread like spider webs across my shoulders and both my forearms. LOVE THIS!

I think it might be to soon to tell but I think my test levels are up... The boys are feeling larger...

Looking forward to the following days, weeks, and months of none stop ecdymorph use!

Ps, I'm taking 6 caps 2/2/2 and trying to spread them as evenly as possible throughout the day. I really wanna bump up to 8 but we shall wait and see! What do you gents think?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10-97.... If that is your weak lift I look forward to the rest!

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
In on this, I just started 6 caps/day as well starting today. Planning on running morning, pre and post workout

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Just wanted to post all my pics of ecdy lol

Side note I blew my SI joint out. Went to the chiropractor yesterday and going again tomorrow.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"SI joint out" is this a nagging thing or brandy new ? Was this blow out during a lift ?

hope the chrio doc can put you back into pain free shape, best wishes

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, how would you suggest dosing this judging by the ingredient profile? Not timing but how many caps a day?
Well..... who knows ;)

Anabolic Maximizer Matrix (AMM) 560 mg
3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Mucuna Pruriens (50% L-Dopa)
Ecdysterone (95% From Rhaponticum Carthamoides)
Humanofort
Narangin

I have no idea how much of what is in there. Plus... 95%? Yikes. Did you ask about this and were you told something along the lines of it was an old label? What does the label on your bottle say? Just make sure it's at least 98%, preferably 99%, which would then boost it into the heights of true EcdyMorph.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PS: Shameless plug... I've been on EcdyMorph @ 200mg/day for over a month now, and outline everything in my Anabolic Chronicles. Subscribe by pasting my signature in your address bar and posting or choosing "Subscribe" in the Thread Tools up top.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"SI joint out" is this a nagging thing or brandy new ? Was this blow out during a lift ?

hope the chrio doc can put you back into pain free shape, best wishes
It's an on going injury doc believes it's from having extremely tight hamstrings. I have no idea what sets it's off but as long as I get my monthly check up at the chiro I'm golden. Only probable is I'm so damn busy I can't always make it...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day FIVE

Trained shoulders and was slightly weaker then normal... BUT the GF took me out for some drinks last night which is a rare event... Built up an amazing full upper body pump. On a side note I think I'm gonna order another from of Ecdymorph to stack this with. I would like to hit 100mg's EM a day.

Vascularity is more noticeable then previous ecdy runs

I'm feeling the effects of the nettle root / the boys have gained some size. The only other Test booster I've used was activate extreme and I'm noticing some of the same effects I had while on the AX.

I've noticed Increased hungry which is always a side effect I have well on ecdy. I'm having no probable putting away cheap steak and plain 93% lean ground beef.

Strength- N/A the the few days I've been nursing my old man back UGH! However, I did train back on Thursday and was able to bang out a few sets of bent barbell rows at 315 (with flawless form - NO room for cheating when nursing your SI joint) down from 365 but ain't bad for being sore.

Anyone wanna chime on stacking this with another ecdymorph product (if so which one) or should I keep it a solo run?

Edit: went back to the chiro on Friday did a lot of traction work which left me sore as FUC* I couldn't bend over to take my socks off for close to 2 hours after. Pains all gone today and will be killing my legs on monday :D best 60 bucks I've ever spent!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe compliment it with REAL TURK, sort of like a stack (EcdyMorph+Turk) as I imagine they work via somewhat different ways or at the least have unique attributes. Good luck SC

Anyone wanna chime on stacking this with another ecdymorph product (if so which one) or should I keep it a solo run?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Maybe compliment it with REAL TURK, sort of like a stack (EcdyMorph+Turk) as I imagine they work via somewhat different ways or at the least have unique attributes. Good luck SC
Yes... this ^ or... ;)

Also, thanks once again for starting a log - a lot of people talk, FEW ever put up.

Appetite stimulation is a great effect barely ever mentioned... the strength gains will come, in time, but only at/above 100mg/day as you're shooting for. It's expensive, I know.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I started around the same time as Staked with 6 caps per day. Yesterday and today I have upped intake to 8 caps. Still have yet to notice any significant affects.

Glad to hear youre feeling better staked

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I started around the same time as Staked with 6 caps per day. Yesterday and today I have upped intake to 8 caps. Still have yet to notice any significant affects.

Glad to hear youre feeling better staked
It will take a while, give it time.

For the past few years, I've been eating around 400g of protein per day, and the muscular gains are always slow and steady. Nothing, not even 24 caps of EcdyMorph per day (yes, I am taking 24 caps per day, and yes, I give my word that is accurate and NOT exaggeration) does the physique transform in a week.

Actually, @ 1.5g/Test + an entire cornucopia of other steroids, does the physique change in a week's time or two.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will take a while, give it time.

For the past few years, I've been eating around 400g of protein per day, and the muscular gains are always slow and steady. Nothing, not even 24 caps of EcdyMorph per day (yes, I am taking 24 caps per day, and yes, I give my word that is accurate and NOT exaggeration) does the physique transform in a week.

Actually, @ 1.5g/Test + an entire cornucopia of other steroids, does the physique change in a week's time or two.
Sure would like to see a sample of your diet that gives 400G of protein per day, wow, nice.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since the advent of protein shakes, 400 grams is a lot easier than people think. Lower the water in your protein shakes recipes and increase the protein power (yes, it's more 'sludge' but who cares) and it's ridiculously simple to get in 200 grams between meals).

Example: If you get in even 6 meals per day which any bodybuilder should (I do 8), this works out to an easy:
Meal #1: 60-75 grams FOOD
Meal #1: 60-75 grams SHAKE

275 grams is my limit therse days. My kidneys (Creatinine serum/urinalysis, BUN blood assays values like Albumin were VERY elevated) and my overall health was affected (just felt bloated and miserable, perhaps due to the indirect sodium intake intrinsic to high meat diets).

That said, IF you can tolerate the very high protein diets, God bless ya.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat at least 400 grams of protein a day

6-8oz meat or chicken 5 times a day

2 shakes

32-40oz liquid egg whites

40 liver tabs

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you suppose the liver tabs could be alternated with Spirulina ?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting question Scooter ;)

Spirulina does have a decent protein ratio relevant to dosage amount and has a wide array of very healthy benefits as well!

Of the top of my head, I would speculate that the Amino Acid content pales in comparison to liver tabs and I'd check to see if it's a complete protein; however, the myriad of phytonutrients and excellent anti-oxidant profile certainly offset the aforrementioned for the helath-conscience individual!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
not tryin to hijack, but for u that eat 400g protein a day, do u really notice a dramatic difference over just eating bodyweight in grams of protein?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not tryin to hijack, but for u that eat 400g protein a day, do u really notice a dramatic difference over just eating bodyweight in grams of protein?
Hijack away my friend :) this isn't a sponsored log so all discussion is welcomed!

Since I've been lifting I've been eating 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. I'm sure there're days I only hit 230 or so grams... I have a pretty large appetite in general and have ate lots of meat and chicken since I was in my early teens.

Something I would like to note - I had a blood work done in late December and the results showed my kidney enzymes to be high. I also started CEE about a month prior... I'll be going back for more blood work within the next week or two and I hope it was the CEE and not the high protein diet as my doctor thinks.

Btw there are days I over eat meat and probable hit 500 plus grams of protein :D I'm a grill master! Haha

Maybe Outstanding will be able to better answer your question.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hijack away my friend :) this isn't a sponsored log so all discussion is welcomed!

Since I've been lifting I've been eating 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. I'm sure there're days I only hit 230 or so grams... I have a pretty large appetite in general and have ate lots of meat and chicken since I was in my early teens.

Something I would like to note - I had a blood work done in late December and the results showed my kidney enzymes to be high. I also started CEE about a month prior... I'll be going back for more blood work within the next week or two and I hope it was the CEE and not the high protein diet as my doctor thinks.

Btw there are days I over eat meat and probable hit 500 plus grams of protein :D I'm a grill master! Haha

Maybe Outstanding will be able to better answer your question.
ahh, i love grilled meat, i just hate grilling and my grill rusted through and broke. i havnt gone out to get a new one and meat in the oven just doest make me salivate like seeing the grill marks. im making myself hungry now... im on the ultimate diet 2.0 and this is my glycogen depletion 50% calories day. fml. ive been living off of a slurry of fat free cottage cheese(24oz), greek yogurt(16oz), egg whites (8oz), and 2 scoops of protein all thrown into a blender the past 2 days... sip on that for the whole day. smelling any type of food makes me go crazy. im relying on phenibut and caffeine/ephedrine to cancel out my cravings, but its effect is limited. friday im going to a sushi buffet to help with my 1,400 grams of carbs that i need to ingest over a 24 hour period. im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sure would like to see a sample of your diet that gives 400G of protein per day, wow, nice.
It'll cost ya. ;)

Haha, not really. Let me see if I can attach my totals... check the attached images for my non-training days, training days, and 2-a-day training days! :)

Note: 2 a day training day nutrition wouldn't upload

PS: I have minimal shakes, I eat 2 cans of albacore tuna at a time for instance, which is nearly 60g of protein.

Attachments

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding, at least its low in saturated fat and cholesterol (LOL)

it doesnt list what ur eating to get those totals, tho

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI starting Sunday I upped it to 8 caps.

Vascularity is insane! PERIOD I have a bunch a new small veins connecting to my large veins ALWAYS even at rest. My body fat is still well above 10% not sure but it's on the decline and I really haven't changed much in my diet over the last week. Cardio has been limited but I'm still I'm leaning out.

Chest tonight and if I beat last weeks lifts then I'll know this shi t is legit...

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea! Looking forward to ur results

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME!!!!!!!

FYI starting Sunday I upped it to 8 caps.

Vascularity is insane! PERIOD I have a bunch a new small veins connecting to my large veins ALWAYS even at rest. My body fat is still well above 10% not sure but it's on the decline and I really haven't changed much in my diet over the last week. Cardio has been limited but I'm still I'm leaning out.

Chest tonight and if I beat last weeks lifts then I'll know this shi t is legit...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterdays chest workout was good but I did not beat last weeks. However, it should be noted I started with barbell last week and started with dumb bells this week. I always train chest alternating BB and DB. No PRs got the 130lb DBs for 2 sets of 6 which is where I've been for awhile. The heavier I go with DBs the harder it is to lock out.. I kinda loss control after the halfway point. So next weeks goal got chest is 315 for 8 :)

I'll be starting Creatine Nitrate today 6 caps pre workout. I'm still undecided if I'm gonna be ordering more EcdyMorph or Turk...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So yesterdays chest workout was good but I did not beat last weeks. However, it should be noted I started with barbell last week and started with dumb bells this week. I always train chest alternating BB and DB. No PRs got the 130lb DBs for 2 sets of 6 which is where I've been for awhile. The heavier I go with DBs the harder it is to lock out.. I kinda loss control after the halfway point. So next weeks goal got chest is 315 for 8 :)

I'll be starting Creatine Nitrate today 6 caps pre workout. I'm still undecided if I'm gonna be ordering more EcdyMorph or Turk...
hahaha-creatine nitrate-you know i am in.:biggthumpup:

should see decent pump 1st workout, vascularity and strength to follow.

you are lifting big-the results should come quickly.

good luck, sc.
tom

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahaha-creatine nitrate-you know i am in.:biggthumpup:

should see decent pump 1st workout, vascularity and strength to follow.

you are lifting big-the results should come quickly.

good luck, sc.
tom
Haha!! You've been in since day one!!

The pumps I've been getting from the EcdyMorph in TestV2 are pretty intense... Muahahaha now with the added CN... I'm gonna be looking for some new stretch marks!!

oh yea... I meant to tell you I dumped the 6 caps into my home made pre workout drink :) looking forward to slamming it !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
Anabolics 7
Supplement Logs 73