Bulking stack

Basketball23

Awards
what are some good bulking stacks out there? i already have creatine and protein, im just looking for an extra edge (testoterone booster, prohormone, anabol, Dbol, whateever) i have the money im just looking for sumting to help me gain weight. i dont want to hear eat and protein, i already know that just give me some ideas i have a workout that im set with, i got an unlimited meal plan , now its just time for some additional supplements to help me out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what are some good bulking stacks out there? i already have creatine and protein, im just looking for an extra edge (testoterone booster, prohormone, anabol, Dbol, whateever) i have the money im just looking for sumting to help me gain weight. i dont want to hear eat and protein, i already know that just give me some ideas i have a workout that im set with, i got an unlimited meal plan , now its just time for some additional supplements to help me out.
You're 137 pounds - hormonals are the LAST thing you should be looking at!

You said you've been told it before, and you might not want to hear it, but if you DON'T EAT ENOUGH, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT SUPPLEMENTS OR PRODUCTS YOU USE, and in truth, you do not need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - at your weight, you can almost get all your good fats, protein, and BCAAs requirements from your diet. I don't recommend using anything else until you have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

If you're that determined, then try a natural Testosterone/Growth Hormone boosting stack. Several that I have tried and loved:
* FREE TEST/IGF-2/Drive/NeoVar
* Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive
* Sustain Alpha (topical/IGF-2
* Triazole/IGF-2
* Erase/IGF-2
(and yes, there is the common use of IGF-2 throughout all of these stacks)

Honestly, as long as your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are right, then your supplements are just coming to COMPLIMENT them - as they should!

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! At your age NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to make sure your body gets recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Rosie has thoroughly covered the bases here. I replied for a bump. But just to second what she said

137?? Bro EAT!!! don't even think about anabolics or hormonal products until you put on like 40-50lbs...