Am and Pm KJ Log's CL's New REDution SHots!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Starting tomorrow I will be logging the new Controlled Labs Am and PM shots. I will be following a 6 day per week cardio and 5 day per week weight lifting protocol. For those of you who don't know I was out of the gym for almost 4 months due to back surgery....but I am back and reclaiming myself. I need to lose some of the fat I gained while recovering and looking to bring my strength back up. Thanks to CL for the Opportunity! Will post a bunch of different criteria once I get my first dose done. Tomorrow is 25 minutes on the stationary bike and 20 minutes on a mild circuit course of the upper body. I hope to drop 10 lbs this month...unreasonable...yeah...but it CAN be done.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Took my AM shot first thing when I woke up on an empty stomach. Got a pretty quick buzz that was very nice and woke me up. Made a trip to the gym and did 26 minutes of Incline walking @ 3.3 mph and 14% incline. Burned about 300 calories. I was sweating like a pig...def. from the shot. Turned around and did a quick chest workout. Focus was very good and had plenty of energy to go all the way through. It's been 4 hours since I took the shot and still no crash at all. SO far so good.

Taste and mixability: Taste was good and mixability was great. I will post my starting stats up a little later on for the comparison at the end of my log.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just took the PM shot. Great mixability and the pleasant taste of Apple Cinnamon. Looking at the ingredient profile it should be a good nights sleep. I am use to taking quite a bit more Valerian but am not familiar with the theanine and others. Will report in the morning.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weight as of this morning: 238

Another AM shot down. Same great taste and mixability...same get up and go. I will update at the end of the week with weight and any other noticeable progress. I will be following the same routine as I posted. Lots of low intensity cardio with occasional HIIT on the bike.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another day down...sleep is improving...not going to sleep real fast so much but sleeping like I am dead once I fall asleep. Will not weigh myself until Monday morning....I like surprises! AM shot is still definitely pushing me through my mornings with absolutely no crash to speak of. Really liking this. Haven t checked the price point but it's a CL product so imagine it's very affordable. So far so good guys. I like this stack.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Sorry my friend, I am here.

it is quite lonely here though haha

edit: I like the arc trainer more than any other piece of cardio equipment. zero impact and it might burn the most cals as well.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry my friend, I am here.

it is quite lonely here though haha

edit: I like the arc trainer more than any other piece of cardio equipment. zero impact and it might burn the most cals as well.
Thanks for following. I had back surgery a few months ago so I am limited to my cardio. The incline walking and HIIT on the stationary bike seem to be the least impact for the buck. Arc trainer like elliptical trainer?

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Hey man I just got mine today and I will def follow you. I'm gonna start my log tomorrow.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

Sorry bud been off the forums for couple of days :( but I'm back now :D

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established

the arc trainer is a specific cardio machine ^^

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No such machine at my gym. I should be getting cleared to do more than walk and bike here very soon. For now I will continue with them. both. Anyway, to update my log everything is going well.....however I have been having some wierd sleep disturbances. I wake up in an anxious state within an hour or so of going to bed. Not sure what thats all about but I will report any changes. AM shot still kicking ass for energy in the gym and no crash at all. Will be checking weight Monday AM.

Thanks to everyone following.....makes it worth posting.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here it is guys....WEEK 1 Update

Starting weight...238
Today.....236.2

-1.8 lbs

Pretty damn good if you ask me. I have been eating pretty clean and kicking the cardio but I was doing that the 3 weeks before this and hadnt lost a pound. If it continues like this I drop 6-8lbs this month with the help of these shots. Excited to see results already....

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Very nice my friend. That's a pretty good rate of loss as well.

Keep at it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When really thinking about it...I've probably lost more than that..I've have been putting on a decent amount of muscle as well. This could be an excellent option for re-composition. The stim is nice but far from overpowering and leaves no crash at all. I like it. For true pre-workout supps I'd say it's no where near enough. But that is not the function of these shots.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, the ol' REDuction loggers eh? Where you at bro lol

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Present....still logging...not everyday...no real point I think the weekly updates with a few here and there are sufficient. This is not an overnight supplement you know. I am definitely having success though. 2 lbs down the first week.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present....still logging...not everyday...no real point I think the weekly updates with a few here and there are sufficient. This is not an overnight supplement you know. I am definitely having success though. 2 lbs down the first week.
I agree my man. I really do like the taste. I wake up and when I put that sour/sweet powder in my mouth it's like :aargh: and then :afro: lol

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried mixing a shot with APPLE MAGnitude ?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mixed the green mag and the AM shot......DELICIOUS! And for an update....I am up in weight.....which in all honesty was expected...I have been lifting very heavy so I am recomping quite well. I am showing signs of leaning out though. Abs are a little more defined. Still getting great energy from the AM shot. PM shot given me some of the most consistent sound nights of sleep in a LONG time. Great stuff.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Mixed the green mag and the AM shot......DELICIOUS! And for an update....I am up in weight.....which in all honesty was expected...I have been lifting very heavy so I am recomping quite well. I am showing signs of leaning out though. Abs are a little more defined. Still getting great energy from the AM shot. PM shot given me some of the most consistent sound nights of sleep in a LONG time. Great stuff.
I don't think CL makes anything that taste bad :lol: I'm glad that tank has came up with another product that everybody loves :) Keep up the good work bud :thumbsup:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
UpDaTe.... SO my weight has remained the same over the past 10 days but like I said I am definitely recomping. Abs are a little sharper and waist line is down a bit. I haven't had to use a preworkout since starting these shots......Overall I don't have a bad thing to say. The pricing point is outstanding as well.....PM shots are still kicking ass.....put me out within 30-45 minutes. I could see stacking these with an anti-cort product for an awesome fat melter.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
OK guys....the tubs are empty...time for a final review.....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Final Review!

Here it goes guys....a month of both the AM and PM REDuction shots daily....it's been a VERY pleasurable experience...lets see the numbers:

Taste: 7/10 Pretty decent. AM shot: Sharp...citrus like. Pleasant. Applicious. PM Shot: Smooth, soothing, very apple cinammon.

Stim/Sleep Effect: 8.5/10 for both. AM Shot: Nice smooth energy that hit nicely and pretty quick. Not exactly B to the W energy...but nice with no crash. PM Shot: Smooth relaxation into a nice nights sleep. No grogginess in the morning at all. Had some very good sleep while using this product.

Fat Burning: 6/10 The combination definitely slimmed me out a little bit. I recomped a bunch in the last month so the scale doesn't really do this run justice. I did gain some weight but I also got noticeably leaner. It was apparent to more than just me too. Got many comments from the wife on how I was bigger but "skinnier"..lol. I didn't shred down but I made progress with no change in diet or routine.

Value: 10/10 No doubt. At $15 a piece how can you go wrong. I will most definitely being ordering...the PM shot alone should be a staple. The AM shot could easily be used as a mild pre-workout stim or a year round mild fat burner. Good stuff for sure.

Overall....Loved it guys. Another solid product...or two solid products..however you look at it. For what you get for the price its a great buy. I strongly recommend this stack...that's my honest take on this. Thanks again to CL..you guys rock and continue to put out quality products for affordable prices..thanks again.