Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Bump- edited in some pics. FACEBOOK style! My chick thinks it's weird to post pics on a bodybuilding blog and said she would not support me... Lol crazy asrs ginny girl!


  2. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Looking good bud! btw, tanning is gay

    8 Fat Smack pills! Holy **** you have a high tolerance

  3. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Looking good bud! btw, tanning is gay

    8 Fat Smack pills! Holy **** you have a high tolerance
    You just called me good looking! Who's gay?! LOL

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Didn't mean it that way, lol

  5. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Didn't mean it that way, lol
    I know I'm totally joking!!

  6. Registered User
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    NC
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2743

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    then I plan on getting into completive bodybuilding.
    You definately have a good base for a competititve bodybuilder, I'm sure you'll do great.
  7. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You would think right? I new I wasn't getting laid when she attempted to pay for dinner LOL
    Lolololol.
  8. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Took 3 caps pre work out did tri's and delts to catch up. Had to skip cardio to take the woman out to dinner I was so feeling in the mood to do cardio!
    Hey Stake isn't 2 caps considered one serving?

    I've only tried a sample packet and it came with 3 caps, but the directions said to take only 2 caps. I opted for 3 and went for a run and it was awesome to say the least.
  9. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hey Stake isn't 2 caps considered one serving?

    I've only tried a sample packet and it came with 3 caps, but the directions said to take only 2 caps. I opted for 3 and went for a run and it was awesome to say the least.
    Yea 2 caps wasn't enough. 3 is about perfect. I might try 4 before hitting back tomorrow...

    Fat smack dose help with cardio but gives me some NASTY heart burn and upset stomach when taken on an empty stomach. I've never had stim make me feel so much stomach pain on a empty stomach!!! As long as I eat about 45 mins before taking I'm all good.

  10. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hey Stake isn't 2 caps considered one serving?

    I've only tried a sample packet and it came with 3 caps, but the directions said to take only 2 caps. I opted for 3 and went for a run and it was awesome to say the least.
    Bottle comes with 90 caps, so you can run 3. 2AM, 1PM.

  11. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Yesterday

    3 caps upon waking / empty stomach waited about 20 mins to eat and came down with some of the nastiest heart burn ever! Which ended up lasting most of the day....

    Took another 3 caps on a empty stomach 8 hours later and was planning on eating shortly after but I ended up arresting someone.

    About 30 mins after taking the Fat Smack and not eating like I normally do I started to feel sick. I stomach hurt like I had the flu! Then I tried to eat and had to force feed myself lol so i guess thats appetite suppression? Stomach pain went away and I returned to normal, including my strong appetite, after my meal.

    4 hours later I started to feel a little sleepy and I wanted to stay freaking buzzed for the last 5 hours of my shift so I took 2 more caps WITH FOOD.

    Got home shortly before midnight and was able to fall asleep with no problem.

    Note-
    Take with or around the same time as food. I've never had a supplement make my stomach hurt like that... I thought I was in for another round with the stomach flu!

    Anyone else have any heart burn or stomach pain?

  12. Registered User
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1202

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yesterday

    3 caps upon waking / empty stomach waited about 20 mins to eat and came down with some of the nastiest heart burn ever! Which ended up lasting most of the day....

    Took another 3 caps on a empty stomach 8 hours later and was planning on eating shortly after but I ended up arresting someone.

    About 30 mins after taking the Fat Smack and not eating like I normally do I started to feel sick. I stomach hurt like I had the flu! Then I tried to eat and had to force feed myself lol so i guess thats appetite suppression? Stomach pain went away and I returned to normal, including my strong appetite, after my meal.

    4 hours later I started to feel a little sleepy and I wanted to stay freaking buzzed for the last 5 hours of my shift so I took 2 more caps WITH FOOD.

    Got home shortly before midnight and was able to fall asleep with no problem.

    Note-
    Take with or around the same time as food. I've never had a supplement make my stomach hurt like that... I thought I was in for another round with the stomach flu!

    Anyone else have any heart burn or stomach pain?
    That's an affirmative on the heartburn. i suppose its from the capsaicin. Rediculous on an empty stomach had to stop cardio once bc i felt like throwin up
  13. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    That's an affirmative on the heartburn. i suppose its from the capsaicin. Rediculous on an empty stomach had to stop cardio once bc i felt like throwin up
    I usually avoid taking stims/fat burners on a empty stomach because they cause a slight discomfort... But i wanna give a good review so I suffered thru!

    What I do before fasted cardio is drink an intra workout type drink with it and it seems to work.

  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NoVA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Rep Power
    36685

    Yeah, it's the capsaicin. At a normal dose it typically isn't a problem with Fat Smack (Addipose Annihilation has more capsaicin and more reports of upset stomach).

    You can take a protein shake or Tums and it should help your stomach. I didn't have a problem taking 2 caps at one time on an empty stomach, but didn't try 3. Food/drink should help though.

    And wow, 8 caps in 1 day! 4 servings? The bottle will last 11 days at that rate!
  15. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    That's interesting. I took 3 caps on an empty stomach prior to fasted cardio and loved it. In fact I did this morning as well and had an awesome run. I agree most likely that it's the capsaicin.
  16. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    I wish I could take it on an empty stomach because I really could feel a difference. I'll try again tonight but I'll take some tums and a little protein with my BCAA mix.

  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Heartburn and upset stomach are pretty common if on an empty stomach. It does depend on the person but the Cap will cause this in a lot of people.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Well to my surprise this morning when I opened up my bottle of fat smack and went to dump 3 caps into my mouth I noticed they were my LAST 3 now that I think about it really doesn't shock me, because the last 2 weeks or so I've been dosing 3/3 and on my 16 hour shift days I did 2/2/2


    This is about a month prior to Fat Smack. 235



    Mid



    End 228


    Lost 7 pounds and really wasn't even a real cut lol. All I did was have 2 low carb day where all I ate for carbs was 2 cups oats upon waking.

    My thoughts on fat smack

    Thermo 7-10 It started out very strong but after about the second week I noticed I wasn't sweating as much during my workouts.

    Stims effect 7-10. I will say this, when taken on a empty stomach the stim effect is great! But you i can not take this product on an empty stomach with out a awful case of heart burn and a pain in my stomach that reminded me of the flu.

    Appetite suppression - NA - I can eat with the best of them lol I have yet to find a supp to kill this appetite!

    Great for cardio! Even after lifting I still did 40-60 mins of cardio with Ezzzzzzz! Even though I really wanted to get some AM cardio in I was unable to with my work schedule.

    The energy was different then any other stimulate I've had. It's like a clear, clean, crisp and focused energized mood lol now I'm more of a fan of the train like I'm on crank buzzed out of my mind but this was a nice too

    Thanks again to for letting me log fat smack!

    Questions?

  19. Registered User
    Hookset's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    256

    Nice run bro...

    I just got some sample packs of this and will try it over the weekend.
    Good to know not to take it on an empty stomach
  20. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Nice run bro...

    I just got some sample packs of this and will try it over the weekend.
    Good to know not to take it on an empty stomach
    Hook, I think it's dependent on the person. I took 3 caps prior to a fasted cardio session (first thing in the morning) and didn't experience anything but a great cardio session. Try it and see how it works for you. I'm not really on a cut per say, but you sweat up a storm on this stuff, and as Staked alluded to up top, the stim aspect feels great - smooth, clean and crisp.

    Great review Staked!
  21. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Hook, like south said try it on a empty stomach and see how you feel. Just have some tums on hand just in case lol I wish I could take it on a empty stomach Bc the effect were much more pronounced!

  22. Registered User
    Hookset's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    256

    South, your right, I'll try it both ways and have some Tums ready just in case!!!

    Looking to get a good sweat during cardio
  23. Registered User
    Hookset's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    374
    Rep Power
    256

    Posted at the same time Staked

    Tums will be in pocket...
  24. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Posted at the same time Staked

    Tums will be in pocket...
    Haha indeed... Great minds think a like! I'd rep you again but I just gave you a virtual hug earlier today haha
  25. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    The capsaicin has that effect on some people. I preferred 3 caps to the recommended dosage of 2.
  26. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The capsaicin has that effect on some people. I preferred 3 caps to the recommended dosage of 2.
    Yes 3 caps is were it's at! But on those long 16 hour shifts 2 caps every 4 hours was pretty fun lol 2/2/2 I set a few records in the traffic enforcement dept

  27. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yes 3 caps is were it's at! But on those long 16 hour shifts 2 caps every 4 hours was pretty fun lol 2/2/2 I set a few records in the traffic enforcement dept
    Lol 3 caps for me last roughly 6-7 hours. If I'm still drained after that I pop 4 caps of LG Rezolution.
  28. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol 3 caps for me last roughly 6-7 hours. If I'm still drained after that I pop 4 caps of LG Rezolution.
    Oh yea by all means on a normal 8 hour work day 3 caps would keep me energized till it came time for my pre workout. I'm just sayin' i was a very "motivated" employee taking 2 caps every 4 hours lol

  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,781
    Rep Power
    957076

    Great log here SC

    Really liked the experimenting you did with it too that's a huge plus for me to use that info when recommending amounts and optimal servings.
    2 every 4 hours huh? Might be a good Finals schedule
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  30. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135803

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Great log here SC

    Really liked the experimenting you did with it too that's a huge plus for me to use that info when recommending amounts and optimal servings.
    2 every 4 hours huh? Might be a good Finals schedule
    Haha heck ya man!! Always willing to push my body to it's limits, both in the gym and with stiiiiiiiiimz!! Thanks again man

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 10:27 AM
  2. Purus Fat Smack & Slin Shot (Sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 11:11 PM
  3. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
  4. Orangatang's Burnin' with Purus Fat Smack (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:45 AM
  5. Some *******s need to be smacked
    By Kaboju in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in