7 Keto Stacked with AET-50

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Will this be too much on the cortisol?

I’ve never used any cortisol supplement, just got started with AET-50 a couple days ago and then received a bottle of Alpha Seven to log.
Would stacking the 2 be too much? I believe 7 Keto effects cortisol as well..

also if anyone has any idea, how long would be enough to get the “okay I know what AET-50 is doing to me”? I would think 2-3 weeks would be plenty for me to notice any effects and then be able to differentiate the two.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is a good question. I feel like anytime you mess with cortisol, you always seem to know when you have gone a bit overboard when your joints start aching.

I would personally run them in concession. That way you are extending the length of time pain free~

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're meant to be logging the 7-keto, you should run it solo.
Agree 100%. I didn’t know if I was getting the 7 keto product yet as of starting the AET-50 otherwise I would’ve just waited. I don’t want to cut AET-50 too short and waste it, but then again I don’t want to push off their log too long so I was hoping to find a good medium if it exists.
The alpha seven I’m logging I was panning to focus more on the strength/muscle fullness of the andro moreso than any weight loss itself but I do agree that it can’t be an accurate judge of either product.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree 100%. I didn’t know if I was getting the 7 keto product yet as of starting the AET-50 otherwise I would’ve just waited. I don’t want to cut AET-50 too short and waste it, but then again I don’t want to push off their log too long so I was hoping to find a good medium if it exists.
The alpha seven I’m logging I was panning to focus more on the strength/muscle fullness of the andro moreso than any weight loss itself but I do agree that it can’t be an accurate judge of either product.
IMO you wouldn't lose anything by hopping on the 7 solo and then picking the AET-50 back up as soon as your done.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I can share my experience with the caveat that my experiences don’t always coincide with others.

I have done 8 weeks of oral 7-oxo, 2*100mg daily, the last 3 or so weeks bumping it up to 300mg, then 400mg a day. I did not notice additional benefits from increasing the dose.

I then switched to Apex Alchemy AET50 for 6 weeks, starting at 6 pumps once a day increasing to 2*6 pumps a day about halfway through.

The past week I have reduced AET50 to 2*4 pumps a day and added 2*100mg 7-OXO.

I‘m noticing some clear differences between the 2, these are my extrapolations and may be different for you:
-AET-50 boosts my libido, very noticeably so, 7-OXO does not, at all.
-AET-50 is a stronger feel good/mood booster then 7-OXO.
-7-OXO expels water in my midsection much stronger then AET-50.

The past week reducing AET50 from 2*6 to 2*4 dropped my libido noticably, feel good slightly, while the addition of 2*100mg 7-OXO reduced bloat in my midsection significantly. At wakeup I now „look“ slightly leaner, in the evening significantly leaner. Also interesting is my weight is now more constant, from day to day, but also between morning and evening, with about a 1lbs difference now versus a 2lbs difference before.

I‘m missing the libido boost, I‘m nearing 50 and this is cool, so want to go back to 2*6 pumps a day of AET50, will see what happens when keeping the 7-OXO in. Being careful fearing lethargy.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can share my experience with the caveat that my experiences don’t always coincide with others.

I have done 8 weeks of oral 7-oxo, 2*100mg daily, the last 3 or so weeks bumping it up to 300mg, then 400mg a day. I did not notice additional benefits from increasing the dose.

I then switched to Apex Alchemy AET50 for 6 weeks, starting at 6 pumps once a day increasing to 2*6 pumps a day about halfway through.

I‘m noticing some clear differences between the 2, these are my extrapolations and may be different for you:

The past week reducing AET50 from 2*6 to 2*4 dropped my libido noticably, feel good slightly, while the addition of 2*100mg 7-OXO reduced bloat in my midsection significantly. At wakeup I now „look“ slightly leaner, in the evening significantly leaner. Also interesting is my weight is now more constant, from day to day, but also between morning and evening, with about a 1lbs difference now versus a 2lbs difference before.

I‘m missing the libido boost, I‘m nearing 50 and this is cool, so want to go back to 2*6 pumps a day of AET50, will see what happens when keeping the 7-OXO in. Being careful fearing lethargy.
Interesting, thank you for the response.
You notice the AET-50 pretty quick when starting/stopping it?
Having never used anything with affect on cortisol I really don’t know what to expect, so I partially want to continue the AET-50 for a bit since that should be it’s “main” effect if I remember correctly? Then I can see if the 7 Keto gives me a similar feel, or if the Androsterone beats it out.

I’m also not familiar with how 6oxo compares to anything else. I know my stress is high now which is the reason for the AET-50 in the first place, I really didn’t realize until today the 7 Keto DHEA did similar things. I was focused on the Andro

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

i agree with all of your comparisons

Reactions: 1HP
1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thank you for the response.
You notice the AET-50 pretty quick when starting/stopping it?
Having never used anything with affect on cortisol I really don’t know what to expect, so I partially want to continue the AET-50 for a bit since that should be it’s “main” effect if I remember correctly? Then I can see if the 7 Keto gives me a similar feel, or if the Androsterone beats it out.

I’m also not familiar with how 6oxo compares to anything else. I know my stress is high now which is the reason for the AET-50 in the first place, I really didn’t realize until today the 7 Keto DHEA did similar things. I was focused on the Andro
I feel it takes about 3 days to start noticing the effects, in full swing at 5-7 days, for both AET50 as 7-OXO.

To combat a truly stressed feeling Rhodiola Rosea works best for me. I really think everybody is affected differently, Ashwaganda for example, whatever extract, does nothing for me other then slightly decrease feelings of well being, Bacopa does not treat me well either, SNS Stress & Anxiety Support makes me feel downright bad combining all 3 listed above.

I guess a stressed feel is not really influenced by cortisol levels in my case but a mental state of mind more affected by adaptogenics.

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How much Beta Androstenetriol is in 6 pumps of AET50 ?

Was that 6 pumps twice per day you went to?You have wrote it as (2*6 pumps a day)?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel it takes about 3 days to start noticing the effects, in full swing at 5-7 days, for both AET50 as 7-OXO.

To combat a truly stressed feeling Rhodiola Rosea works best for me. I really think everybody is affected differently, Ashwaganda for example, whatever extract, does nothing for me other then slightly decrease feelings of well being, Bacopa does not treat me well either, SNS Stress & Anxiety Support makes me feel downright bad combining all 3 listed above.

I guess a stressed feel is not really influenced by cortisol levels in my case but a mental state of mind more affected by adaptogenics.
Gotcha, I’ve never noticed much from adaptogens, although I haven’t tried anything them in a couple years. I’m not sure how I respond to stress really, I’ve just noticed I am certainly more stressed right now at work and I’ve put on some lbs. May just be stress eating and I don’t actually gain any weight from higher cortisol, or maybe I’ve just been stressed my whole life and don’t know any different (this seems very likely) Lol

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, I’ve never noticed much from adaptogens, although I haven’t tried anything them in a couple years. I’m not sure how I respond to stress really, I’ve just noticed I am certainly more stressed right now at work and I’ve put on some lbs. May just be stress eating and I don’t actually gain any weight from higher cortisol, or maybe I’ve just been stressed my whole life and don’t know any different (this seems very likely) Lol
If you’re asking me for advice I doubt you can significantly reduce feeling stressed with supplements. Rhodiola Rosea can take the edge of a bit for me, say a 10% reduction at best. I do think I tried virtually everything. The increased feeling of well being of AET50 does not really reduce stress, maybe improve your coping capability a bit. I recommend more me-time / relaxation :) But that’s just me!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a reminder - we have a really popular stack at Iron Legion, stacking VII-KT and Invictus (7-keto and AET)...this is a great combo and they should work synergistically. Our topical AET (Invictus from Iron Legion and Neuro AET from Iconic Formulations) is 100mg/ml x 30ml, providing enough dosing to deliver 50mg twice a day.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you’re asking me for advice I doubt you can significantly reduce feeling stressed with supplements. Rhodiola Rosea can take the edge of a bit for me, say a 10% reduction at best. I do think I tried virtually everything. The increased feeling of well being of AET50 does not really reduce stress, maybe improve your coping capability a bit. I recommend more me-time / relaxation :) But that’s just me!
AET does not reduce stress, but manages your bodies response to stress by modulating cortisol conversion. This should help you manage stress by eliminating many of the physical manifestations of it on your body - from sleep issues to fat storage.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As a reminder - we have a really popular stack at Iron Legion, stacking VII-KT and Invictus (7-keto and AET)...this is a great combo and they should work synergistically. Our topical AET (Invictus from Iron Legion and Neuro AET from Iconic Formulations) is 100mg/ml x 30ml, providing enough dosing to deliver 50mg twice a day.
Good to know. I plan to run the Alpha Seven alone to be fair, but if I end up grabbing a second bottle I may add in the AET the last couple weeks before the beach.. grasping for straws basically lol

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. I plan to run the Alpha Seven alone to be fair, but if I end up grabbing a second bottle I may add in the AET the last couple weeks before the beach.. grasping for straws basically lol
Could run the baet during the last couple weeks of a7 then continue through pct so solidify gains and continue recomp

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
this is a good question. I feel like anytime you mess with cortisol, you always seem to know when you have gone a bit overboard when your joints start aching.

I would personally run them in concession. That way you are extending the length of time pain free~

In this case, is it a mistake to do AET-50 with Epiandro ? Or a cortisol blocker with Epi ? too much joint dryness?

I noticed (except error on my part) that Glycyrrhetinic Acid, + 4-ANDRO + AET + increased the Pressure. A question of water retention?