ASGT + ANADRAULIC PUMP + BC+EAA's + POSTAL LG LOG - AnabolicMinds.com

ASGT + ANADRAULIC PUMP + BC+EAA's + POSTAL LG LOG

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

ASGT + ANADRAULIC PUMP + BC+EAA's + POSTAL LG LOG

Well as I'm taking all this stuff from LG I just got last night, I thought I would log my results, thoughts, opinions on this stack. Keep in mind I am also taking 50mgs of Dbol a day, at least until 01/02/11. I will be reviewing/logging on the following categories <Energy, Endurance, Pump/Vascularity, Recovery>. Tonight was my first go with the stack, and besides throwing up a little pre-workout due to the fluid intake it was a great workout! 45 Minutes out I took 3 scoops ASGT, 20ish minutes out 4 scoops Anadraulic Pump, During 5 scoops BC+EAA's, and immediately afterwards 2 scoops POSTAL. I drank 32 oz's of water with each, yielding me pissing A LOT lol.

ENERGY -
    -Energy was very good tonight. I made it to the end of my workout and still had gas in the tank, not sure how much caffeine is in each scoops of ASGT but I was pretty tweaked out..In a good way!

ENDURANCE -
    -Endurance was excellent tonight as well. I felt like I was recovering very fast between sets, and like I said in the energy part I still had gas in the tank muscle endurance whise at the end of the workout.

PUMP/VASCULARITY -
    -Pump was OK, nothing spectacular. However I was doing pretty low reps on squats. Vascularity was good! Had veins popping out in my quads like crazy. Also my bicep/shoulder veins were popping out quite nicely as well and I wasn't even working them out!

RECOVERY -
    -I can't rate this yet, but I will admit that post workout I have quite a euphoric/spacy feeling? Not sure if this is from the POSTAL...

Anything else people would like to know about feel free to ask! I will be posting my thoughts on workout days until all tubs are gone!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love the whole lineup, these are in a way staple for many: pre, intra, post. But I think they are very unique in comparison to others. I logged Postal, check it out.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    I love the whole lineup, these are in a way staple for many: pre, intra, post. But I think they are very unique in comparison to others. I logged Postal, check it out.
    So far I am loving this stack! The value is also amazing, and I think it will most likely be becoming a part of my monthly supplement order.

ENERGY:
    Energy was good, after my first few warm up sets last night my heart was pounding (in a good way). Definitely is giving me energy throughout my workout.

ENDURANCE:
    Endurance was fantastic as well last night! Felt like I could have done many more sets at the end of my workout.

PUMP/VASCULARITY:
    Doing low reps I usually don't get too big of a pump anywhere in my body so it's hard to say on the pump factor, however after my sets of squat I did bodyweight squats, and I got a huge pump in my quads! Vascularity was good as well, I am always pretty vascular however. Even though I am bulking and eating copious amounts of everything right now I seem to be getting new veins (most noticeably in my quads/biceps).

RECOVERY:
    Recovery is good. Not sure if it's due to the postal or eating so much and foam rolling yet. Will see in the coming weeks.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ASGT, Anadraulic Pump, BC+EAA Review
    By headend in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 01:29 PM
  2. Postal & ASGT too much creatine?
    By 04ImprezaWRX in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:58 AM
  3. LG STACK - ASGT, AP, BC+EAA, POSTAL!!! (semi-sponsored)
    By gainsvillian in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 10:57 PM
  4. anadraulic pump with my asgt?
    By BFSanimal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 12:25 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:44 PM