PhytoSerms-347 Log (unsponsored)

underthesun

Awards
I just ordered 2 bottles of PhytoSerms-347 from ruthless supplements. I got tired of waiting for tropinol to come out and I was not chosen to log it.

I will be running a 2 bottle log which I think should be 60 days, dosed at 2 caps a day, since I am right at the border floating around 200 lbs. Can't wait for this to ship :)

underthesun

Awards
I just got my 2 bottles in the mail and took the first cap. I .can already feel the power. Just kidding, I'll let you know what develops.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I just got my 2 bottles in the mail and took the first cap. I .can already feel the power. Just kidding, I'll let you know what develops.
Haha, nice one man! I'm in on this one! GO NTBM!

underthesun

Awards
Day 1
Workout Chest

db press 95x8x3
incline db press 85x8x3
pec deck 160x8x3
dips
tri pushdowns 160x8x3
cable kickbacks 40x8x3

Notes - What can you expect for the first day.. I did notice I was hungrier than usual, we'll see if that continues. Workout was pretty good, although I think it was because I took a full week off and really relaxed this holiday.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ruthless brought Bulbine to the market... enjoy bro!

I am in for sure :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed-i am curious about this product. i may not post much here but i will be watching........:bigeyes2:

underthesun

Awards
Day 2 notes - Rest day - didn't notice much except I seemed to sleep a lot deeper. Interesting.

Day 3 notes
Back - bi's

Pullups 200x8x3
cable row 195x8x3
db row 70x8x3
bb curl 95x8x3
db curls 45x8x2 40x8x3

Great workout, I think I had the best form I've felt on my pullups, full range of motion. Nothing to note really on mood/libido. Actually seem like I have low libido but that's normal for me sometimes.

underthesun

Awards
Day 4 - rest day - had some stuff to do..

Update on libido.. Had an unusually ...uh special ... dream last night so something is working.. I'm starting to like bulbine :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Update on libido.. Had an unusually ...uh special ... dream last night so something is working.. I'm starting to like bulbine :)
LOL. Nice. Gotta love those.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... 'Krill' it! ;)
damn you outstanding i was gonna say krill that sh1t and then i get down to your post and you beat me to it..

Anyway, SUBBED!!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
damn you outstanding i was gonna say krill that sh1t and then i get down to your post and you beat me to it..

Anyway, SUBBED!!!!
I wake up EARLY, and think of ways to ruin your day! ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

underthesun

Awards
Day 5 Shoulders

DB press 70x10x3
Upright row 100x8x3
rear delt db 40x8x3
lat raise db 35x8x3
front db 30x8x3
situp machine 160x15x3

Went hard today, new PR on rear delts. I might have pushed too hard as the next day my shoulder was killing me.. My joints were already feeling a bit sore, probably from dancing the night before, or maybe this is working at lowering estrogen. My joints felt this way when I was taking formadrol xt, so I have a bit of a reference point. Anyway still too early to tell anything. My mood is calm though, natadrol made me grumpy and daa makes me unable to control my emotions. So far I like how bulbine feels. I would like to know how exactly this friggin herb works though as none of the info I have seen shows the method of raising test and lowering estrogen. I want to know what I can stack with this stuff and what would be wasteful. Any Iforce people want to chime in? I ordered some tropinol on the new years sale because I am optimistic about bulbine so far.

Day 6 rest

underthesun

Awards
Day 7 Legs

press 270x8x2,360x8x2,450x8x4
hack press 180x8x2
hammy machine 90x8x3
leg ext 170x8x3
calf 270x15x3

Killed it today, burned through with little rest. I'm loving it so far. It seems like I have a lot more energy and I feel pretty good too. I also noticed I require a lot less sleep on bulbine, anyone else have that effect?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 Legs

press 270x8x2,360x8x2,450x8x4
hack press 180x8x2
hammy machine 90x8x3
leg ext 170x8x3
calf 270x15x3

Killed it today, burned through with little rest. I'm loving it so far. It seems like I have a lot more energy and I feel pretty good too. I also noticed I require a lot less sleep on bulbine, anyone else have that effect?
As little sleep as I got last night I'm wishing I was taking this right now after reading that.

underthesun

Awards
Day 8 Chest
db press 95x10x3
dips 200x8x3
pec deck 160x8x3
decline iso machine 180x8x3
tri pulldowns 160x8x3
incline db 85x8

They only had one 100lb db there so I couldn't rep with that, hopefully they have a pair next time because I think I'm ready. I did this workout with no pre-workout drink and seemed fine. Update on libido... it seems low... bummer. But my mood is good, stable.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a feeling the libido will sort itself out in a few days, the body may be adjusting to the rising test levels and estro may be climbing along with it causing the libido drop. Worry about that if it is continues past week 2.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I still gotta try this stuff. Lucky you:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
PhytoSerms is a legit AI, so dry joints are expected with some people.

underthesun

Awards
Yeah, I think it's a legit AI too. I had the exact same random pain in my foot when I was on formadrol. I think my foot is like the canary in the coal mine, telling me when my estrogen is low.

underthesun

Awards
I have a feeling the libido will sort itself out in a few days, the body may be adjusting to the rising test levels and estro may be climbing along with it causing the libido drop. Worry about that if it is continues past week 2.
Yeah, I hope so. I feel like my body is definitely trying to adjust. Libido was high on day three or so but then fell off the face of the earth. Hope it starts climbing back.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
good stuff so far. you had any changes in your personal life? maybe work? i know when i get extra stressed sometimes gettin booty just doesnt sound as fun... LOL

underthesun

Awards
Day 9 rest
Day 10 Back & Bi's

Pullups 200x8x3
cable row 195x8x3
db row 70x8x3
bb curl 95x8x3
db curl 50x6x2 40x8x2, burnouts

Good workout. No pre workout drink, had some good drive/energy once I started going. Libido still non-existent, aggression is way up though. I went to get a drink and came back to see a dude messing with my weights, and I yelled halfway across the gym, 'woah woah woah, I'm still using those', which is uncharacteristic of me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 9 rest
Day 10 Back & Bi's

Pullups 200x8x3
cable row 195x8x3
db row 70x8x3
bb curl 95x8x3
db curl 50x6x2 40x8x2, burnouts

Good workout. No pre workout drink, had some good drive/energy once I started going. Libido still non-existent, aggression is way up though. I went to get a drink and came back to see a dude messing with my weights, and I yelled halfway across the gym, 'woah woah woah, I'm still using those', which is uncharacteristic of me.
my best results in the gym i have ever had on a test booster also caused my libido to tank, go figure. no biggie-libido was back within a few days.

ModernLats

Awards
Great log so far, really sorry to hear about the libido I'm just over a week and I'm setting PR's and libido is crazy. Give it time and stay positive it will come soon and you'll never forget the power this stuff has. I ordered two more bottles for me and a friend so as it looks I wont be coming off for a few months.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good stuff so far. you had any changes in your personal life? maybe work? i know when i get extra stressed sometimes gettin booty just doesnt sound as fun... LOL
I'd be happy to sub in for you on the booty thing if your not up to it.........joking. ;)

.nice updates here man good to hear you are really actually kill this **** fo real fo real ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Don't feel bad, I perform best when libido is not present but aggression is through the roof.

underthesun

Awards
Day 11, 12 Rest
Day 13 Shoulders

DB Military 80x8x3 PR
BB Upright rows 90x8x3
Rear DB raise 40x8x3
lateral DB raise 37.5x8x3 PR
front DB raise 35x8x3 PR

Killed it.... for you guys... Went up to the 80's for military. Still no libido, but I'm definitely noticing a difference in muscle fullness. I feel huge. Today, my calves looked sick and I haven't worked legs in a while. Straight up, I like what I see so far. I took some pics on day 1 and I can tell a difference, I might post on day 14 to capture progress.

ModernLats

Awards
You live by me Haha what gym do you train in? I was just at redondo the other day anyway keep up the progressing PR's.

underthesun

Awards
24 hr fitness.. Not the best gym around but I got the 2 year membership from costco for $300, so it's $12.5 a month.

Side note, libido creeping back :)

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
sorry late...
but i will be watching.
ordered two bottles for myself.
gonna try a stack with dermacrine...
maybe this should offset the estro-in-the-basement sides?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
24 hr fitness.. Not the best gym around but I got the 2 year membership from costco for $300, so it's $12.5 a month.

Side note, libido creeping back :)
That price is outrageous! PLUS... It doesn't matter what gym you train at, just aim to set new goals and tear em up! Get in, f**k it up, and get out!!!

ohh and don't forget to watch some of the cardio hunnies on the way out ;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
True... an athlete can get a great workout virtually ANYWHERE as long as he trains intense and places tension on the muscle with a strong mind muscle connection!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry just got back from the gym and the juices are still flowing. updates I mean :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Lets hope he's too busy to update because he's gettin nasty with the girlfriend! lol

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
maybe he's havin a hard time finding a comfortable place to balance his laptop...?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Nice nice...If you do not mind me asking but did you experience any nocturnal emission my friend?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I still get nocturnal emissions from time to time. LOL