PhytoSerms-347 Log (unsponsored)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I still get nocturnal emissions from time to time. LOL
The only thing I hate about these, would be waking up half-way through, and realizing I'm going to have to clean up.

underthesun

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, my balls have gotten so huge I can't travel to the gym anymore.. Let's see where were we.

Day 14 or 15 Legs
Hammy 95x8x3
calf 270x15x3
leg ext 195x8x3
steep angled squat machine 180x8x3
leg press 450x8, 540x8

Gym was mad occupied this day and I had somewhere to be so I had to modify my workout slightly. loaded up 12 plates on the leg press though. Not too shabby.

I haven't been to the gym in a week though due to work obligations. I'm still taking 2 pills, morning and night and still thriving with hardly any sleep. I like that effect.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late to the party, but good sh*t so far bro...:party:

underthesun

Awards
An update for ya!

Day 24 Chest

After 10 days of no gym, no sleep, junk food diet, I thought I'd completely suck in the gym.

Not the case. Bulbine is easily becoming my favorite. My focus is way up and rest times are down. Libido is gone, but I actually enjoy it. Less distractions more results.

DB press 90x8x3
DB Incline 80x8x3
dips bwx8x3
pec deck 160x8x3
pulldowns 80x8x3
kickbacks 15x8x3 no rest.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait a sec.. You're having libido issues while on Phytoserms??

You should have a raging libido! :D

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when my libido shut down on PH/AAS... I kinda thought it was relieving for a little while. Wasn't chasing poontang 24/7 lol.

That's odd on Phyto... How much you dosing?

Reactions: mw1
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible it's freeing up a lot of test and your libido is going down but your body is using your free test up for gains? Hmmm...

After an intense chest and tricep workout like that'd id be too burned out to think about sex for real.. thats just me tho.. Well maybe if she would just ride me lol... DOnt wanna pass out and lose booty points tho haha

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
yeah, there is an odd inconsistency here, between this guy and the 178 pound wonder boy working the sponsored log at this same time...
that dood attests to higher libido...

???

underthesun

Awards
The drop in libido is very real, but I might not be comparing it to baseline here. Previously I have been taking tons of stuff that boosts libido, but for this log I wanted to use bulbine as my only herbal. Before this I was taking a gram of lj100, tribulus, pink magic, t-911, sustain alpha - all stuff that boosts libido.

Also it could be the anti-estrogen effect. I am not sure how or why estrogen affects libido, but I think I am responding really well in this aspect. Someone suggested I try some dermacrine along with the bulbine. I think my estrogen has tended to be on the higher end of the spectrum and dermacrine exacerbates that issue. I started getting puffy on dermacrine, so I am going to try that out after running phytoserms-347 for a whole month without anything else. Next month I am going to start adding to the bulbine and see what stacks well with it.

underthesun

Awards
Day 26 back, bi's

Killed it
pullups 200x8x3
cable row 195x8x3
db row 80x8x3
bb curls 95x8x3, 105x8x2 PR
db curls 45x8x3

95 on the curl bar was too light, bumped it up to 105 and it still felt like I could go a little higher. Rest times were way down. I took a pwo, maximizev2. I must say I like it.

(See I don't hate you iForce, but next time pick me to log :) )

underthesun

Awards
Oh boy do I got a lot of toys to play with. I'm thinking AndroHard first, but a light dosage. Maybe some natadrol too. I also got tons of Fadogia, some Testofen, Safed Musli, lj100 but I would love more info on how bulbine works so I can figure out what is wasteful and what is complimentary. I think some Pink Magic would be great, along with some Forskolin. AA or Ecdy seem like they could be complimentary and not interfere hormonally.. Ooh I got some Prime too. And of course I can throw in the essentials, pwo stuff, creatine, NO stuff, beta alanine, and some anabolic pump for the meals. I think I'm gonna enter the 3 month transformation. This is gonna rock.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The drop in libido is very real, but I might not be comparing it to baseline here. Previously I have been taking tons of stuff that boosts libido, but for this log I wanted to use bulbine as my only herbal. Before this I was taking a gram of lj100, tribulus, pink magic, t-911, sustain alpha - all stuff that boosts libido.

Also it could be the anti-estrogen effect. I am not sure how or why estrogen affects libido, but I think I am responding really well in this aspect. Someone suggested I try some dermacrine along with the bulbine. I think my estrogen has tended to be on the higher end of the spectrum and dermacrine exacerbates that issue. I started getting puffy on dermacrine, so I am going to try that out after running phytoserms-347 for a whole month without anything else. Next month I am going to start adding to the bulbine and see what stacks well with it.
You would think that Dermacrine (transdermal only) being as powerful of a test booster that it is would raise estrogen levels. But That is not the case at all my friend.

First off lets take a look at a few studies

Physiological changes in dehydroepiandrosterone are not reflected by serum levels of active androgens and estrogens but of their metabolites: intracrinology.

Labrie F, Belanger A, Cusan L, Candas B.

Medical Research Council Group in Molecular Endocrinology, Centre Hospitalier de l'Universite Laval Research Center, Le Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Canada.

This study analyzes in detail the serum concentration of the active androgens and estrogens, as well as a series of free and conjugated forms of their precursors and metabolites, after daily application for 2 weeks of 10 mL 20% dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) solution on the skin to avoid first passage through the liver. In men, DHEA administration caused 175%, 90%, 200% and 120% increases in the circulating levels of DHEA and its sulfate (DHEA-S), DHEA-fatty acid esters, and androst-5-ene-3 beta,17 beta-diol, respectively, with a return to basal values 7 days after cessation of the 14-day treatment. Serum androstenedione increased by approximately 80%, whereas serum testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) remained unchanged. In parallel with the changes in serum DHEA, the concentrations of the conjugated metabolites of DHT, namely androsterone glucuronide, androstane-3 alpha,17 beta-diol-G, and androstane-3 beta,17 beta-diol-G increased by about 75%, 50%, and 75%, respectively, whereas androsterone-sulfate increased 115%. No consistent change was observed in serum estrone (E1) or estradiol (E2) in men receiving DHEA, whereas serum E1-sulfate and E2-sulfate were slightly and inconsistently increased by about 20%, and serum cortisol and aldosterone concentrations were unaffected by DHEA administration. Almost superimposable results were obtained in women for most steroids except testosterone, which was about 50% increased during DHEA treatment. This increase corresponded to about 0.8 nM testosterone, an effect undetectable in men because they already have much higher (approximately 15 nM) basal testosterone levels. In women, the serum levels of the conjugated metabolites of DHT, namely androsterone glucuronide, androstane-3 alpha,17 beta-diol-G, androstane-3 beta,17 beta-diol-G, and androsterone-sulfate were increased by 125%, 140%, 120% and 150%, respectively. The present study demonstrates that the serum concentrations of testosterone, DHT, E1, and E2 are poor indicators of total androgenic and estrogenic activity. However, the esterified metabolites of DHT appear as reliable markers of the total androgen pool, because they directly reflect the intracrine formation of androgens in the tissues possessing the steroidogenic enzymes required to transform the inactive precursors DHEA and DHEA-S into DHT. As well demonstrated in women, who synthesize almost all their androgens from DHEA and DHEA-S, supplementation with physiological amounts of exogeneous DHEA permits the biosynthesis of androgens limited to the appropriate target tissues without leakage of significant amounts of active androgens into the circulation. This local or intracrine biosynthesis and action of androgens eliminates the inappropriate exposure of other tissues to androgens and thus minimizes the risks of undesirable masculinizing or other androgen-related side effects of DHEA.

PMID: 9253308 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

This study proves that Transdermal DHEA causes a marked increase to both test ( but more so androgens overall) . Also that in woman Transdermal DHEA will send there tesosterone levels sky high.

At the same time it should be dually noted that the study was done on the 2 week mark. Through my studies,self administration/testing, and speaking with others. The 2 week mark is the point at which Transdermal DHEA reaches "Peak levels of circulating DHEA" It is beyond this point that the body then begins to utilize these high circulating dhea levels and and moves into a Peak conversion state.

Now From My own experience through studding the subject as well as doing my own testing I have found that the product Dermacrine when administered Topically on the skin not only raises DHEA levels and tesosterone levels, but it also lowers estrogen rather then raises it.

Here you can see My before Dermacrine and after (trandermal) dermacrine results. The paperwork states I was using oral dhea but that was a mistake on my part in filling out the paperwork. But this was done well using Transdermal Dermacrine only and was done for the sole reason of finding out what effects it would have on me. Now you can see that at the 2 week mark my DHEA levels were about triple and my tesosterone levels were double. Then Interestingly you will notice my estrogen levels were decreased .I feel this proves Transdermal Chrysin and Resveratrol do a good enough job of preventing any conversion to estrogen.

From what I have read, seen, heard from others, and experienced My self is that the Transdermal dermacrine works awesome for raising test levels and does not significantly raise estrogen levels. More often then not it lowers estrogen levels

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great post above and under the sun I'll be lookin for ya log

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nate am I reading that right.. Youre the one who posted their own test results?? It says youre 26? You 26 with all those kids already man?? DAMN! lol

underthesun

Awards
Thanks for the post Needto. I've ran 4 cycles of dermacrine. 2 oral 2 transdermal. I have no bloodwork but I can subjectively say that every time I ran dermacrine I would look in the mirror and be disgusted that I looked like a puffy fat @$$. It just seemed like it was raising estrogen.

underthesun

Awards
Hmm, you clarified that the 'transdermal' lowered estrogen. I tried the lv the first 2 bottles and that's when I noticed the puffiness. I took precautions when I ran the transdermal (erase). Do you think there would be that much difference between the liquavade and the transdermal for estrogen conversion?

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, you clarified that the 'transdermal' lowered estrogen. I tried the lv the first 2 bottles and that's when I noticed the puffiness. I took precautions when I ran the transdermal (erase). Do you think there would be that much difference between the liquavade and the transdermal for estrogen conversion?
rather than cutting estrogen, how about maxxing the test?
something like hcgenerate stacked with derma?

underthesun

Awards
Day 28 Shoulders

Man, I did not want to be at the gym today. Yesterday I decided to experiment by taking a dose of androhard. That proved to be too much for me. I had some crap happen and I got angry, threw a hissy fit and punched my desk. My hand was a little tender, and I felt like a total idiot. Anyway, after getting started, started to cruise through the workout no problem. Rest times are an ancient relic.

upright row 100x8x3
db military 70x8x3
db side raise 40x8x3, these 40's felt like I was lifting air... weird.
modified front delt 20x8x3
db rear raise 45x8, 40x8x2. Started getting a cramp after the first set, just brought it down for safety.
situp machine, 160x15x3

underthesun

Awards
day 30 legs.

Played a full game of basketball, so took it a little easy on the legs

Leg Press 360x8, 450x8x3
hammy's 90x8x3
leg ext 170x8x3
calf 290x8x3

Was able to burn through it even though I played a full game of basketball and was extremely winded. I never do cardio, so that's to be expected.

underthesun

Awards
Final Thoughts

Well, I finished the whole bottle and I'm gonna wrap this puppy up. I have another bottle but I'm going to stack everything possible with it so it's not going to be a pure log. I tried to take as little extra stuff as possible as to see what exactly this could do on its own.

Final Notes
Energy - huge increase. Drastic. I had tons of energy all day and my necessary caffeine intake was easily cut in half. I also required a lot less sleep. Several nights I only got 3-4 hours sleep which would previously make life miserable for me, but I didn't seem to mind all that much. Rest times in set were also cut significantly.

Libido - I know some other guys experienced the opposite but my libido was non existent for most of the run. It spiked higher for a few days like a week in, but after that I had very little interest in the opposite sex. I enjoyed this as being on this sup made my focus laser like. I just viewed the ladies as a distraction and focused on getting stuff done.

Strength - increased. Made new PR's almost every workout. I also weighed myself and came in at 202. I was floating between 195 and 200 previously. I do feel slightly trimmer so just at best guess I'd say I gained about 2-3 lbs of muscle, which I think is amazing since my diet has been absolute crap. Hostess, red bulls, and in-n-out for most of the run. Well I think that's it for me. Hope you enjoyed the log. No joke, bulbine natalensis aka phytoserms-347 has been my favorite supplement to date. I'm going to continue in a new log adding some of my old favorites back into the mix and see what happens. Peace

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Final Thoughts

Well, I finished the whole bottle and I'm gonna wrap this puppy up. I have another bottle but I'm going to stack everything possible with it so it's not going to be a pure log. I tried to take as little extra stuff as possible as to see what exactly this could do on its own.

Final Notes
Energy - huge increase. Drastic. I had tons of energy all day and my necessary caffeine intake was easily cut in half. I also required a lot less sleep. Several nights I only got 3-4 hours sleep which would previously make life miserable for me, but I didn't seem to mind all that much. Rest times in set were also cut significantly.

Libido - I know some other guys experienced the opposite but my libido was non existent for most of the run. It spiked higher for a few days like a week in, but after that I had very little interest in the opposite sex. I enjoyed this as being on this sup made my focus laser like. I just viewed the ladies as a distraction and focused on getting stuff done.

Strength - increased. Made new PR's almost every workout. I also weighed myself and came in at 202. I was floating between 195 and 200 previously. I do feel slightly trimmer so just at best guess I'd say I gained about 2-3 lbs of muscle, which I think is amazing since my diet has been absolute crap. Hostess, red bulls, and in-n-out for most of the run. Well I think that's it for me. Hope you enjoyed the log. No joke, bulbine natalensis aka phytoserms-347 has been my favorite supplement to date. I'm going to continue in a new log adding some of my old favorites back into the mix and see what happens. Peace
excellent review.
confirming many of my own experiences.

maybe your test was toooo high for girls.
chicks are silly.

by the way
PLEASE ADD A POST HERE WITH THE LINK TO YOUR NEXT LOG!!!

coo?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
excellent review.
confirming many of my own experiences.

maybe your test was toooo high for girls.
chicks are silly.

by the way
PLEASE ADD A POST HERE WITH THE LINK TO YOUR NEXT LOG!!!

coo?

The bolded is actually scientific evident, women prefer men who are not too masculine as long term partners, and will have their flings with men of higher testosterone. From personal experience the higher my testosterone the less likely I am to attract women, the main reason would be that my body is producing too much a pheromone signal called androstenone which is a metabolite of testosterone. I can tell you that if a women feels threatened in any way shape or form she will not be sexually turned on. Women like a man where they can feel comfortable with yet have fun with. Remember too much of anything can pose a problem of some sort. If you want to get into in a more in depth perspective, women's biological genetic make-up tells their self conscious that they should stay away from a super primal men because he does not want to improve society nor does he plan to have anything with her on a more needy level. Remember for most women it is rather easy for them to repress their libido, so they could care less if their man is the dominate man, in the end they want reassurance. I will leave it there....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like strength was greatly affected, NICE MAN! Good log, thanks for posting it. I also like your plan to 'stack everything' possible next time ;)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nate am I reading that right.. Youre the one who posted their own test results?? It says youre 26? You 26 with all those kids already man?? DAMN! lol
No I was 26 when I did that test 4 years ago when the transdermal product came to market. THat is how long I have been supporting this product. I was one of the first 3 testers ever for this product and I been in love with it ever since then. This test was done 4 years ago when I was 26 , now I am 30 going on 31 this March. Thank you for noticing my man.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My friend From every single study I have seen to date they have all shown that Oral DHEA converts more to estrogen then anything else. And Because of enzymes in the skin Transdermal DHEA converts more to tesosterone. Huge studies done on this my friend do a few net searches on the subject you will see what I am talking about.. Just from the test on my self I posted you can see the transdermal Dermacrine did not raise my estrogen at all but rather lowered it. SO take that and all the studies showing what they show for what they are worth my friend. IMO yes there is a huge difference between the two.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Final ThoughtsWell, I finished the whole bottle and I'm gonna wrap this puppy up. I have another bottle but I'm going to stack everything possible with it so it's not going to be a pure log. I tried to take as little extra stuff as possible as to see what exactly this could do on its own.Final NotesEnergy - huge increase. Drastic. I had tons of energy all day and my necessary caffeine intake was easily cut in half. I also required a lot less sleep. Several nights I only got 3-4 hours sleep which would previously make life miserable for me, but I didn't seem to mind all that much. Rest times in set were also cut significantly.Libido - I know some other guys experienced the opposite but my libido was non existent for most of the run. It spiked higher for a few days like a week in, but after that I had very little interest in the opposite sex. I enjoyed this as being on this sup made my focus laser like. I just viewed the ladies as a distraction and focused on getting stuff done.Strength - increased. Made new PR's almost every workout. I also weighed myself and came in at 202. I was floating between 195 and 200 previously. I do feel slightly trimmer so just at best guess I'd say I gained about 2-3 lbs of muscle, which I think is amazing since my diet has been absolute crap. Hostess, red bulls, and in-n-out for most of the run. Well I think that's it for me. Hope you enjoyed the log. No joke, bulbine natalensis aka phytoserms-347 has been my favorite supplement to date. I'm going to continue in a new log adding some of my old favorites back into the mix and see what happens. Peace
Nice (was actually searching for an unsponsored log), the energy increase surprises me. Do you think it's in relation to the increased test production from PhytoSerms?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Thoughts

Final Notes

Saying that phytoserms-347 has been your best supplement to date is a bold statement! Sounds like it treated you very well! Thanks for the great review man!! :cheers: