Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto


    Well, the bottle arrived today in the afternoon, so I sprayed 6 sprays on each side of my abs. This morning I was at 190. here are some starting pics





  2. In.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. In, again

    Seriously though I'm interested in this product


  4. In...
    •   
       


  5. in wanna know more

  6. Is this stuff a beta product? I didnt see it at NP.....?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Is this stuff a beta product? I didnt see it at NP.....?
    Yes, this is a beta run.

  8. Nice! I have some from Prototype on the way myself. I want to see how this does for you.

  9. I'm wit ya!

  10. I've been using 7 spray for several weeks at 55-60 sprays/day (about 250 mg). It does reduce body fat but it is a very slow process.

  11. Im in bro!...rub that **** off!

  12. Subscribed
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  13. Sweet!!!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've been using 7 spray for several weeks at 55-60 sprays/day (about 250 mg). It does reduce body fat but it is a very slow process.
    Ahh, PA's company, have recently become hip to that one....where have the reductions been most noticable?

  15. 7 keto is not target specific, however since I carry most of my body fat around my midsection, that is where it is most noticable. However, using 55-60 sprays daily is a pain. I have read where injectible L-carnitine is another way to go.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    injectible L-carnitine is another way to go.
    That sounds interesting

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  17. The major problems with injectible l-car is that you need 800+ mg daily, and so have to brew your own as most available stuff is 200mg/ml and even homebrew over 500mg/ml is painful.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The major problems with injectible l-car is that you need 800+ mg daily, and so have to brew your own as most available stuff is 200mg/ml and even homebrew over 500mg/ml is painful.
    yeap I used in the past WORKS but the pain in intolerable

  19. Well - doesn't sound so interesting anymore

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Well - doesn't sound so interesting anymore

    //CC
    well, 4ml a day of the premade stuff isn't totally terrible, as its water based. so you can use a 27 to inject it, its just daily injects over and over on top of anything else. gets irritating fast

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, 4ml a day of the premade stuff isn't totally terrible, as its water based. so you can use a 27 to inject it, its just daily injects over and over on top of anything else. gets irritating fast
    Yeah I see why

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  22. Eric did you use 12 sprays in the first dose right?
    I planning 12-36 per day now searching

  23. In dis bish..

  24. In!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Eric did you use 12 sprays in the first dose right?
    I planning 12-36 per day now searching
    I'm just sticking to 12, if LG says they can come through with a second bottle, i'd go to 24. but like with many of these type things it is a slow effect over time and so even though the higher dose would be better I doubt there would be that much noticeable result in just 12ish days

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm just sticking to 12, if LG says they can come through with a second bottle, i'd go to 24. but like with many of these type things it is a slow effect over time and so even though the higher dose would be better I doubt there would be that much noticeable result in just 12ish days
    good call, we can always ramp up

  27. In good luck
    Team Orbit

  28. Hello Eric

    did you feel anything today? i feel a little "slow" again Damn it i hate this

  29. no, felt pretty normal after, but did have breakfast first. 1/3 cup dry oats cooked with skim milk + 1 cup of cottage cheese.

    And so as everyone knows, the main reason there haven't been a ton of updates here is that due to both tendon pains + a cold, I haven't been to the gym since this started. But it still looks like i'm leaning up some, i'm controlling diet pretty tightly.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Topical 7-Keto
    By LG Sciences in forum Supplements
    Replies: 366
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 07:58 PM
  2. Maxx`s and LG Topical 7-Keto Melting the Fat
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:37 AM
  3. +LG's Topical 7-Keto (beta) w/schizm+
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 03:12 PM
  4. LG Topical 7-Keto
    By hli1022 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 01:30 PM
  5. topical 7-keto-dhea...
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 01:59 AM
Log in
Log in