Rubbing my fat away with LG's Topical 7-Keto

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the bottle arrived today in the afternoon, so I sprayed 6 sprays on each side of my abs. This morning I was at 190. here are some starting pics

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, again:D

Seriously though I'm interested in this product

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this stuff a beta product? I didnt see it at NP.....?

Jabb

Awards
Nice! I have some from Prototype on the way myself. I want to see how this does for you.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I've been using 7 spray for several weeks at 55-60 sprays/day (about 250 mg). It does reduce body fat but it is a very slow process.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed :thumbsup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using 7 spray for several weeks at 55-60 sprays/day (about 250 mg). It does reduce body fat but it is a very slow process.
Ahh, PA's company, have recently become hip to that one....where have the reductions been most noticable?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
7 keto is not target specific, however since I carry most of my body fat around my midsection, that is where it is most noticable. However, using 55-60 sprays daily is a pain. I have read where injectible L-carnitine is another way to go.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The major problems with injectible l-car is that you need 800+ mg daily, and so have to brew your own as most available stuff is 200mg/ml and even homebrew over 500mg/ml is painful.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The major problems with injectible l-car is that you need 800+ mg daily, and so have to brew your own as most available stuff is 200mg/ml and even homebrew over 500mg/ml is painful.
yeap I used in the past WORKS but the pain in intolerable

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well - doesn't sound so interesting anymore :D

//CC

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well - doesn't sound so interesting anymore :D

//CC
well, 4ml a day of the premade stuff isn't totally terrible, as its water based. so you can use a 27 to inject it, its just daily injects over and over on top of anything else. gets irritating fast

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, 4ml a day of the premade stuff isn't totally terrible, as its water based. so you can use a 27 to inject it, its just daily injects over and over on top of anything else. gets irritating fast
Yeah I see why :happysad:

//CC

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric did you use 12 sprays in the first dose right?
I planning 12-36 per day now searching :type:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric did you use 12 sprays in the first dose right?
I planning 12-36 per day now searching :type:
I'm just sticking to 12, if LG says they can come through with a second bottle, i'd go to 24. but like with many of these type things it is a slow effect over time and so even though the higher dose would be better I doubt there would be that much noticeable result in just 12ish days

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just sticking to 12, if LG says they can come through with a second bottle, i'd go to 24. but like with many of these type things it is a slow effect over time and so even though the higher dose would be better I doubt there would be that much noticeable result in just 12ish days
good call, we can always ramp up ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Eric

did you feel anything today? i feel a little "slow" again Damn it i hate this

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, felt pretty normal after, but did have breakfast first. 1/3 cup dry oats cooked with skim milk + 1 cup of cottage cheese.

And so as everyone knows, the main reason there haven't been a ton of updates here is that due to both tendon pains + a cold, I haven't been to the gym since this started. But it still looks like i'm leaning up some, i'm controlling diet pretty tightly.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check this Eric

I feel like a piece of sh*** when i use 24 pumps a day

Thanks to my Friend DAdams91982 for this clarification.

The eto in the stuff is a immunostimulator, which induces fever like symptoms or a fever itself redirecting energy because your body thinks it is fighting an infection... thus the lethargy.
DAdams91982

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That may have been what helped my cold/flu/whatever it was pass. I'm almost back to feeling normal now (not quite, but close). Sucks i'm traveling next week though as i'd like to hit the gym. Still at least a few days i'll be doing some physical activities (playing in the snow, climbing the statue of liberty)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That may have been what helped my cold/flu/whatever it was pass. I'm almost back to feeling normal now (not quite, but close). Sucks i'm traveling next week though as i'd like to hit the gym. Still at least a few days i'll be doing some physical activities (playing in the snow, climbing the statue of liberty)
You going to New York?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uch yeah. spending 3 days in virginia, and 3 in NJ/NY. I grew up in northern NJ, and moved to florida specifically to avoid being there in the wintertime :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uch yeah. spending 3 days in virginia, and 3 in NJ/NY. I grew up in northern NJ, and moved to florida specifically to avoid being there in the wintertime :)
I hear you on that one.. I grew up in NY, and dread the winters there. I almost went up there for the holidays, but Airfare is off the charts for 4 people.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats why we're driving, 5 of us :p
best of luck;).. I made the drive from my old house in Panama City a few times... Thank god for In car movie service!:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, satellite radio, 2 9inch screens hooked to a dvd player, 2 netbooks. Plus we're busting the whole trip up, 4 hours from here to Jacksonville and then spend 2-3 hours there with relatives, then 4ish hours to South OF the Border to stay overnight, then up to virginia the following morning. The ride back will suck worse, as still not sure where we are stopping.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, satellite radio, 2 9inch screens hooked to a dvd player, 2 netbooks. Plus we're busting the whole trip up, 4 hours from here to Jacksonville and then spend 2-3 hours there with relatives, then 4ish hours to South OF the Border to stay overnight, then up to virginia the following morning. The ride back will suck worse, as still not sure where we are stopping.
The ride back always sucks...why?, The enjoyment is over, and then the kids act up, the the wife starts nagging. and all we can do is look and see we still have about 1,000 miles to drive. I will say Satellite radio has saved me so many times with driving cross country!!, i will never let it go:)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geeze Easy your on the road even during the holiday's!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed today that my forearms are as vascular as i've ever seen them. Particularly odd/nice as I haven't hit the gym in over 2 weeks between tendons + this cold.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed today that my forearms are as vascular as i've ever seen them. Particularly odd/nice as I haven't hit the gym in over 2 weeks between tendons + this cold.
Whats your thoughts on this?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love vascularity! Makes us all look like freakz!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
subbed

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Have fun and stay safe on the travel

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, i think Easy is snowed in :D he was going to New York!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, I hope he is fine. Kinda weird when we don't have a daily dose of Easy.:D