Staked jacks his TEST with the NEW Activate Xtreme !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Staked jacks his TEST with the NEW Activate Xtreme !!


    Thanks to the guys at DS for letting me log this supp ! I'm still kind of new here at AM and this is my first log so LETS get STARTED!

    Here are the goods-

    NEW Activate Xtreme Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin D3 (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 500%
    Activate Xtreme Propietary Blend:
    1500 mg **
    CoreTest:

    Divanil (Propietary Urtica Dioica Extract containing SHBG Binding and Aromatase Inhibiting Lignana Including 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran Secoisolariciresinol), Mucuna Pruriens SE (20% L-Dopa), Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii)
    **
    LevoTest:

    Bryonia Laciniosa Seed PE 10:1, L-Dopa (standarized 95% Extract of Mucuna Pruriens, pZole ((Propietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulata), Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)

    I'm going to dose 2 caps twice a day AM and pre workout. I took me first serving today at noon and I’ll take the second one before bed then start the AM / Pre workout tomorrow. I cut out from work early to hit the gym BOOOO YAAAAAA LOL

    What I’m looking for is increased strength, libido, and increase in mass/density.

    Here’s my typical daily diet-

    1. Homemade breakfast shake; 280g liquid egg whites, 24 grams whey isolates, 1 medium banana and 40-80 grams of oatmeal. (I weigh all my food)

    2. 16 oz liquid egg whites (mixed with a little sugar free coco syrup) 1 cup oat meal

    3. 8 oz steak half cups brown rice

    4. same as meal #2

    5. same as meal 3 (pre workout)

    20 grams BCAA’s during the workout with 75 grams maxi waze starch

    6. post workout shake 50 grams whey isolates

    7. 8 oz steak with rice and veggies

    8. 8 oz steak

    9. pre bed time shake 280 grams egg whites 20 grams whey

    My “steak" is really chopped steak made with half 80/20 beef and half extra lean ground turkey…

    Today’s work out back and forearms

    4 sets wide grip pull downs 15-20 reps

    Barebell rows
    135x15 -warm up
    225x12
    275x12
    315x8
    315x8 drop 275x5
    225x10

    Dead lifts
    315x10
    405x8
    455x5
    445x6
    405x10

    One arm dumb bell rows
    150x12
    150x10
    150x10
    150x12 drop 130x5 (feel like I'm a gonna DIE!)

    Pull ups (wide grip)
    8, 7,7,6,6

    Wide grip cable rows (to lower chest)
    15,10,10,10 weight around 140-160 (cable weight is all BS IMO)

    Forearms
    Wrist curl 4 sets @ 125x12-20-super set hammer curls 40,55,60,50 10-12 reps
    Reverse cable curls 4 sets 12 reps

    Great work out! But deff to soon to tell if its from the AX haha


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks to the guys at DS for letting me log this supp ! I'm still kind of new here at AM and this is my first log so LETS get STARTED!

    Here are the goods-

    NEW Activate Xtreme Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Vitamin D3 (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 500%
    Activate Xtreme Propietary Blend:
    1500 mg **
    CoreTest:

    Divanil (Propietary Urtica Dioica Extract containing SHBG Binding and Aromatase Inhibiting Lignana Including 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran Secoisolariciresinol), Mucuna Pruriens SE (20% L-Dopa), Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii)
    **
    LevoTest:

    Bryonia Laciniosa Seed PE 10:1, L-Dopa (standarized 95% Extract of Mucuna Pruriens, pZole ((Propietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulata), Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)

    I'm going to dose 2 caps twice a day AM and pre workout. I took me first serving today at noon and I’ll take the second one before bed then start the AM / Pre workout tomorrow. I cut out from work early to hit the gym BOOOO YAAAAAA LOL

    What I’m looking for is increased strength, libido, and increase in mass/density.

    Here’s my typical daily diet-

    1. Homemade breakfast shake; 280g liquid egg whites, 24 grams whey isolates, 1 medium banana and 40-80 grams of oatmeal. (I weigh all my food)

    2. 16 oz liquid egg whites (mixed with a little sugar free coco syrup) 1 cup oat meal

    3. 8 oz steak half cups brown rice

    4. same as meal #2

    5. same as meal 3 (pre workout)

    20 grams BCAA’s during the workout with 75 grams maxi waze starch

    6. post workout shake 50 grams whey isolates

    7. 8 oz steak with rice and veggies

    8. 8 oz steak

    9. pre bed time shake 280 grams egg whites 20 grams whey

    My “steak" is really chopped steak made with half 80/20 beef and half extra lean ground turkey…

    Today’s work out back and forearms

    4 sets wide grip pull downs 15-20 reps

    Barebell rows
    135x15 -warm up
    225x12
    275x12
    315x8
    315x8 drop 275x5
    225x10

    Dead lifts
    315x10
    405x8
    455x5
    445x6
    405x10

    One arm dumb bell rows
    150x12
    150x10
    150x10
    150x12 drop 130x5 (feel like I'm a gonna DIE!)

    Pull ups (wide grip)
    8, 7,7,6,6

    Wide grip cable rows (to lower chest)
    15,10,10,10 weight around 140-160 (cable weight is all BS IMO)

    Forearms
    Wrist curl 4 sets @ 125x12-20-super set hammer curls 40,55,60,50 10-12 reps
    Reverse cable curls 4 sets 12 reps

    Great work out! But deff to soon to tell if its from the AX haha
    Subbed.
    •   
       


  3. Let's see what this stuff can do! Looks like a lot of good stuff.


  4. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Subbed.
    me too.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. sub'd
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    me too.
    BigT welcome, and I am honored to have one of AM's finest following my log!


  7. Quote Originally Posted by deeber View Post
    sub'd
    Thanks for joining brotha'


  8. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    BigT welcome, and I am honored to have one of AM's finest following my log!
    OH, GEEZ- i am trusting you for an objective review on this version of activate-i have tried every version of it[except this one] starting with the original way back when. i picked your log of it to follow because i trust you to be objective.


    i think ds made a good choice in picking you-now give it hell!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. I'm gonna give it my honest opinion and I've never taken a test booster so I will know it it's working!!

    Kinda wish DS would've let me run 6 caps a day... But I shall make due!!


  10. Subd biggun! Now give it hell! Looks like a hell of a back workout!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Subd biggun! Now give it hell! Looks like a hell of a back workout!
    Haha !! Back is by far my favorite body part to train & I just got back into doing dead lifts so it's ****ing on!! Hope I will be at 455x10 by the end of this log!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm gonna give it my honest opinion and I've never taken a test booster so I will know it it's working!!

    Kinda wish DS would've let me run 6 caps a day... But I shall make due!!
    i see what you mean at 235. but if 4 works for you i know it's real deal-i have always ran 6.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Subbed for this

    Good luck with the run
    I did find a difference when I upped it to 6/day but hopefully the 4 does it for ya

  14. 4 could very well do trick... Took the 2nd dose and am starting to feel a mild pump in my chest which is odd since I did back today...

    Anyway, I'm on my way back to the gym for cardio! The back workout took to long and I was hungry. I ate half a pizza by mistake so I think 30 mins on the stair master and 20 mins of sprints will be enough punishment.


  15. Cardio-

    Did one hour and some change with the heart rate between 147-167


  16. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Cardio-

    Did one hour and some change with the heart rate between 147-167
    nice! some guys don't do cardio, but as i got older it became more necessary.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice! some guys don't do cardio, but as i got older it became more necessary.
    Cardio is a necessary evil! But there's something I have grown to love about getting that heart rate up. Just makes me feel good!


  18. NOTES- End of day 1

    I have a new stretch mark on my right lat (been getting a few more battle wounds lately so don't know if it's directly related to the AX)

    Aggression is a 10/10 on the first day! I know this for a fact because I've been in a good mood all day even went shopping with the future ex wife (joking we just got engaged but it sounds so funny) but I let her take her time and wasn't getting all pissy pants like i always do. Anyway, long story short we get back to the apt and have to bring a bunch of stuff in that she bought and low and behold some ******* was blocking the walkway to the door of our building. Usually I just would have gave the guy a nasty look and forgot about it. But I will say it took that angel on my shoulder a lot of talking to keep me from dragging that POS out of his car...lol


  19. Day 2 (pre workout)

    So this morning i woke up with out morning wood. It's the first time I took a piss without performing a handstand haha I don't know if it because I'm out of ZMA or what but that was weird...

    Also had a hard time falling asleep, but once I was out I was good. I woke up and thought it I had the day off work. So, overall I think i have better quality of sleep even tho It took about 2 hours to get there.

    I got shoulders on the menu along with cardio. I gonna take my 4th serving of AX now then eat in half hour.


  20. Good log so far, look'n forward to how Activate Xtreme treats ya! I've took the old version with good success, so interested in how the new version works

  21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Day 2 (pre workout)

    So this morning i woke up with out morning wood. It's the first time I took a piss without performing a handstand haha I don't know if it because I'm out of ZMA or what but that was weird...

    Also had a hard time falling asleep, but once I was out I was good. I woke up and thought it I had the day off work. So, overall I think i have better quality of sleep even tho It took about 2 hours to get there.

    I got shoulders on the menu along with cardio. I gonna take my 4th serving of AX now then eat in half hour.
    the old version of ax didn't really do much for my libido-but it did help sleep some.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Good log so far, look'n forward to how Activate Xtreme treats ya! I've took the old version with good success, so interested in how the new version works
    What up blue? It might be something good to run after the sub ecdy... I'll let ya know I started AX following a pretty hefty ecdy run.


  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the old version of ax didn't really do much for my libido-but it did help sleep some.
    Yea, I think the libido loss could be from lack of sleep. Even tho I didn't feel tired I still only slept 5 hours.


  24. End of day 2
    I dosed 2 am and 2 pre workout both 30 mins prior to my meals.

    Here the workout
    Shoulders

    DB press
    80-12
    90-12
    100-7 failed on 8th
    100-7
    100-7
    85-10
    90-9

    Upright rows 4 sets 10-12 reps drop set on last set 10 more reps

    DB Lateral raises
    4 sets 10-12 reps really focusing on the negative reps

    Did my rear delts and a bunch of shrugs blah blah nothing to exciting...

    20 mins stair master kept the heart rate about 150

    Overall all felt a tad weak I usually get the 100's for 8-10 but is expected since I only slept 5 hours.

    Today's shoulder workout took over a hour which is rare...

    I hope I can fall asleep tonight fast and enjoy some of the quality sleep delivered from AX


  25. Quick note fell asleep with no trouble last night and quality of sleep was pretty good. Still no libido this morning... I do not think it's directly related AX but I do usually have some solid morning wood and it's kinds strange it stopped the same day I started AX. I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on this


  26. the improved quality of sleep seems to be consistent with all the versions of activate. the improved libido seems to be hit and miss with most getting a boost, but several of us not noticing much. this is a new version though-so wait and see.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the improved quality of sleep seems to be consistent with all the versions of activate. the improved libido seems to be hit and miss with most getting a boost, but several of us not noticing much. this is a new version though-so wait and see.
    Did arms today I'll give a update on the workout when I'm at work tomorrow (the wifey is nagging me)

    Had a good pump and so far I've kept it even after 30 mins of cardio. Another note, the libido started picking up throughout the day. once again I don't know if it's related to the AX. To be honest, I never really gave much thought to libido it works whenever it's asked to! Maybe because this is a "test" booster i over thought the whole thing.

    I really wish I was able to take a 3rd dose before bed. Would DS mind if I picked up another bottle on my own and upped the dose?


  28. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Quick note fell asleep with no trouble last night and quality of sleep was pretty good. Still no libido this morning... I do not think it's directly related AX but I do usually have some solid morning wood and it's kinds strange it stopped the same day I started AX. I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on this
    Usually Macuna improves the libido by lowering prolactin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Using Divanil/Activate xtreme with test??
    By sundevil04 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 02:54 PM
  2. Best Test Booster: Testopro or Activate Xtreme
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 08:38 PM
  3. Test booster: activate xtreme or postcycle support/stoked
    By mark118 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 02:14 PM
  4. Activate Xtreme vs. Diesel Test Hardcore
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 12:01 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:09 AM
Log in
Log in