Super DMZ Log

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards

Hey guys, I am excited to be starting on Super-DMZ. I need to thank IronMag Labs for hooking me up with product also and getting it to me so quickly:You_Rock_Emoticon:. This is my first log so bare with me on the content.
Here is a list of sups that I will be taking with this cycle.

- Super-DMZ
- Anabolic Matrix
- Erase
- Cycle assist
- Liver longer (TUDCA)
- Syntha-6
- N2KTS
- Dymatize recoup

Also, and of course, I will be taking all my vitamins and drinkings a gallon a day of water.
Okay, so I have I am on my 5th day of Super DMZ, yesterday I started doing 3 pills a day (30mg) and its for sure the sweet spot !
I am finally feeling the confidence, strength, and pump that I have felt on other PH’s I’ve done.
Honestly, I have to say I was skeptical when I first got these because there way only 1 ph in them. I have done tri methyl before and it had three, however I have become much more educated since then (thank you Anabolicminds community for that very much) and determined that doing more than one at once is kinda a waste of time and unnecessary damage on my liver. IronMag Labs has done an AWESOME job of putting this PH together ! I am VERY excited to see the end results of this cycle of Super-DMZ.

Here are my specs as I currently sit in my chair writing this.
  • Weight:193 (morning weight)
  • Height:5’8
  • Arms:13 ¾ in (no flex)
  • Forearms:12 ½ in(no flex)
  • Chest: 41 ¾ in
  • Shoulders: 51in
Once I have 50 posts I’ll post pics up :)

This morning work out
Cable bicept: 70lbs 15x2, 80lbs 2x12, 90lbs 2x10
Cable Tricept: 100lbs 2x12, 110lbs 2x10, 130lbs 2x8, 190lbs x10 just for fun :)
Kettle bells: 95lbs 10x, 85lbs x10, 75lbs x10
Dumbbell Rows (with straps) 100lbs 10 each arm, 95lbs 7 each arm
20 push ups
bench machine (total weight) 90 x30 (rest) 180 x20, 270 x16, 340 x5 (OUCH!)
Tricept Machine 110 x10, 130 x10
Cables 60lbs till fail

I apologize I don’t know all the names of machines and exercises. I’ll be better about figuring out the names of stuff. I have a sweet app that I’ll start using better that should help.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
OKay as you can tell by the date its an old pic, I am 183 in this pic, I am 193 right now with a bit more chubs

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
oooo some DMZ. .. muhahah I'ma in like flynn. . .let me me help ya out a bit. . .starting weight?? Bodyfat?? Macro of nutrition?? hmmm PCT your running?? ahah :22:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i'm ridin wit you on dis 1 playboy. started a log on this and had to pause due to a feelin i was gettin round my heart area. i'm going to pick up where i left off though real soon.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:what's goodie?:dunno:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hmmm this one must be dead. . . . must have let the DMZ get to his head or something :sad: