Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
INTRODUCTION

The last five weeks did not go as planned and have a been a huge reality check for me, hitting home more than ever how important it is that I start taking care of my HEALTH.

Training is something that I do for ME, initially because I loved it and wanted to, but now that I have a love-hate relationship with it (as I grew to have with my cycling), I do it because I HAVE to. Training is more than just an obsession or compulsion for me - it has been, is, and HAS to be my way of life, and plays a dominant role in the maintenance of my physiological (and mental) health.

Having the last five weeks not go as planned, with the constant adjusting and redirection re my body's responses and reactions, I have had to carefully reconsider my goals. I have not yet decided whether I will compete again or not - although I am leaning towards it, because I want to see what I can do if I REALLY put the effort in; plus, it helps to have a dated end-goal to work towards, AND I hate losing - but I AM going to work on a few areas that if I DO compete again (I will have made this decision by the end of the month), will help present a more balanced figure and the complete package that is desired.

Today is my last day on Driven Sports' Triazole: Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies) followed my experience with the product.

Tomorrow I start using Erase - a product in the same category as Triazole. Once again, I am the FIRST female to use this product, logging my experience so that other women can see effects and have some idea of what to expect, etc. should they consider using Erase.

GOALS

The readjusted goal post-competition was: "To do is to get back below 9% bodyfat, then 8% bodyfat, and then LEANER, with the eventual focus to maintain 8-9% bodyfat once I achieve the lowest level of leanness I possibly can."

Because of everything that has happened - especially in the last two weeks - I am no longer going to pressure myself into getting as lean as physiologically possible, because right now my body is fighting every attempt to do that, doing instead what it does best: RECOMPING.

Therefore, looking at what has been, what is, and what will and might be, the more realistic goal is to CONTINUE TO RECOMP whilst maintaining 8-10% bodyfat, with a few other specifics:
* Work on capping my delts and adding a little more mass to my arms
* Build my strength back up
* Get back to a decent level of fitness

I'm starting this log at:
* Body Composition of 9.5% bodyfat
* Body Mass of 115 pounds
* Resting Pulse of 32 beats per minute

TRAINING

I really need to get back into a rigid structure with my training.

Weights

Day 1: Shoulders

Day 2: Arms

Day 3: Full-Body

Day 4: Full-Body

Day 5: Upper Body

Resistance sessions will get done in this order each week. I have a day of just cardio - which will be done where my body feels that it needs it (although I will endeavour to do it on Thursday), and a day OFF ALL training each week (usually Sunday).

I am going back to lower reps, so that I can lift heavier - which means improved strength, more mass, and leanness easier to maintain. I always lift as heavy as I can for the reps I set out to do each session, and I use 30 seconds to 1 minute recovery between sets/supersets/trisets/giant sets.

I do not do any specific work for my legs as my lower body overwhelms my upper body. If I train legs, I gain muscle mass despite what I do and more muscle in my legs is NOT what I want or need. ANY Legs work (i.e. Full-Body days) is going to be specific to Hamstrings, and I will deliberately use lighter weights, bodyweight, or plyometric exercises only.

Cardio

Day 1: HIIT Cardio

Day 2: 20 min Cardio

Day 3: HIIT Cardio

Day 4: 20 min Cardio

Day 5 HIIT Cardio

Day 6: 20 min Cardio

Cardio sessions will get done in this order each week. Note that the days do not "match" the same numbered resistance day.

Flexibility

Stretch 20-30 minutes every training day (i.e. six days a week).

NUTRITION

It's more important than ever now though, that I DO stop or minimize the foods that I am sensitive and have intolerances to, since my body can no longer handle the weekly fluctuations of 10-15 pounds gain and then loss - sometimes over only a few days - in scale weight.

Even though I will be calorie cycling, LISTENING to my body on a daily basis and adjusting my nutrition (as I do my training) as required is KEY.

I have 5-6 meals daily, 2-3 hours apart.

I drink 1-2 UK galleons (a UK galleon is 4.54 litres) of water a day, with the only other liquid that I consume re drinks being herbal or green tea.

SUPPLEMENTS

(in alphabetical order):

Alpha-T2: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps ~8 hours post-Dose 1 (until 17 November)/
Start again 23 November.

BC+EAA - New Watermelon-Kiwi Flavour: 3-4 x 10.5-21 grams daily (until 14 November)/
From 15 November - Grape Flavour: 3-4 x 10.5-21 grams daily.

BLACK CATS: 3 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 (until 16 November)/
Start again 23 November.

CreaPure: 2.5 grams 60 min pre-training and 2.5 grams immediately post-training (20-21 November).

EndoAmp Max: 1.1 gram first thing and 1.1 gram post-training (until 11 November)/
Start again 18 November.

Erase: 1 cap first thing and 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1/
From 15 November - 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1/
From 29 November - 2 caps first thing, 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed (until 2 December).

IGF-2: 2 caps first thing, 2 caps ~40 min pre-resistance training, and 2 caps pre-bed.

Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing and 2 caps pre-bed (from 23 November).

MuscleGels: 1-2 packets daily.

Organic VitaBerry: 5 grams post-Meal 1 and 5 grams post-Meal 3 (until 11 November)/
Start again 18 November.

NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps ~60-min pre-training, 2 caps immediately post-training, and 4 caps pre-bed (until 19 November)/
Start again 23 November.

PerformaStrips VB-12: 1 strip pre-training (until 16 November).

Recompadrol - 1 cap immediately post-training, 1 cap either first thing or ~30 min pre-Meal later in the day, and 1 cap pre-bed (from 20 November).

Shred Matrix: 3 caps 30-45 min pre-Meal 1 and 3 caps either 30-45 min pre-Meal later in the day or pre-bed.

Topicals: LipoBURN applied post-post-training shower and Eviscerate Smolder applied post-pre-bed shower (until 21 November)/
From 22 November - LipoBURN applied post-shower.

Vitamin C: 1 gram first thing, 1 gram immediately post-training, and 1 gram pre-bed.

COMMENTS

Please note that I may or may not comment on all the factors listed below in each 'update'.

Sleep - Time and Quality
Mood/Aggression
Energy
Mental Focus and Clarity
Stress
Libido
Joints
Endurance
Strength
Pump
Vascularity
Quality of Training
Recovery
Body Composition and Look
Other Effects

Let's get ready! NO PRISONERS!

Last edited:
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie we all know you can lift more than those dumbbells in the first pic!

Excited for the log -- I hope your goals are met!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm watching this one. Rock it Rosie!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie we all know you can lift more than those dumbbells in the first pic!

Excited for the log -- I hope your goals are met!
LOL - such a different story holding even light weights for ages than lifting heavy weights for short periods of time :D

Me too. And yes, they BETTER be!

In there like swimwear.
:welcome:

Did you have to think a little, John? :p

Subbed Rosie!
Good to have you here, Steve :sgrin:

Yeah I'm watching this one. Rock it Rosie!
And you as well . . . Now let's do this thang :food:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1: Starting out as best I can

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

OneRepublic - Say (All I Need)

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 8 min jogging

Gym - Arms:
Superset A (3 min recovery) -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
2. Alternate Bicep Curls 4 x 20
Superset B (1 min recovery) -
3. Dips 4 x 6
4. Straight-Bar Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12
Triset (1 min recovery) -
5. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 2 x 8, 6
6. Alternate Hammer Curls 2 x 20
7. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 2 x 6, 8

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 24 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Barely slept at all. Woke with a sharp, stabbing pain in my stomach, that took a few hours to dull and still hasn't gone away.

Mood/Aggression: Honestly, I'm too tired and drained to care anymore.

Energy: If I have to do something, I do it. Otherwise, I don't feel like doing anything, especially feeling nauseous and with my stomach the way it is.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I am mentally drained, and I can't afford to be.

Stress: I don't know if it's ever been much higher than this.

Joints: I could hear and feel my elbows clicking during my push/press movements, and my knees went through stages throughout my run of niggling.

Endurance: Got to pick this up quite a lot.

Strength: This week is 'baseline' weights, for me to make comparisons to in weeks to come, since I haven't been focused on strength for the last few months.

Pump: Triceps got more of a pump than biceps, and by the end of Superset B, the pump in the former was PAINFUL.

Vascularity: Veins through anterior delts and biceps good.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was not the best. I pushed my body as hard as I could. I felt like I was running funny (probably was). Overall was very slow for the distance covered . . . Resistance training was a brief 30 minutes, but I know I WORKED . . .

Recovery: Fine.

Eviscerate Smolder Notes: The burn marks from the daily use of a perpetually scalding wheatie on my stomach during August and September have now gone, five weeks after starting use of Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless.

Other Notes: I think my body needs a detox and a week off ALL supplements - I'd probably feel a lot better for it. But, this is going to have to wait until the end of the year.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What would you hold onto once you had it, that you would never ever want to let go of?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Girlfreind, unless she becomes a bitch. :lol:
All women have an inner b*tch - just like all men have an inner a$$ :toofunny: Whether or not you see it is another story :dot:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

deeber

Awards
I'm in. I've been considering using this combination.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Keep on dreaming, Steve, and make those dreams a reality!
I dunno...kinda hard to be a Space Cowboy when commerce is currently only active on one planet. Maybe 2011 will be my year though. :lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. I've been considering using this combination.
I've used 3,7-keto before with FREE TEST, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes on its own.

You mean the Alpha-T2/Erase stack, right - because I am using a HUGE "combination" :D

I dunno...kinda hard to be a Space Cowboy when commerce is currently only active on one planet. Maybe 2011 will be my year though. :lol:
All things are possible. It may take some time (in this case, years), but it's never IMpossible :sgrin:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The great people of North Korea will be following your log.

deeber

Awards
You mean the Alpha-T2/Erase stack, right - because I am using a HUGE "combination"

Yes the Alpha-T2/Erase stack, I am thinking of using it with Activate Xtreme/Triazole/Igf-2/Shred Matrix.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The great people of North Korea will be following your log.
Great to have you along :)

Yes the Alpha-T2/Erase stack, I am thinking of using it with Activate Xtreme/Triazole/Igf-2/Shred Matrix.
It would make a good stack. However, you don't need to use both Erase and Triazole - choose one or the other.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2: Autopilot

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
2. Hammer Raises 4 x 10
Superset B -
3. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 20
4. Incline Dips 4 x 8
Superset C -
5. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
6. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
Superset D -
7. Single-Leg Deadlifts 4 x 10 per side
8. Jump Squats 4 x 8
Superset E -
9. Weighted Crunch (feet on bench, knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 15
10. Bicycle 4 x 20

Stretch 24 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~5 hours.

Mood/Aggression: I just feel flat.

Energy: I can't seem to muster my usual hyper, aggressive energy, but I DO have energy - just more composed, like I am on autopilot.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Finally, broke through a roadblock I was feeling re study, settling in for my last huge assessment.

Stress: Sometimes stress levels get so high that you forget what it's like to ever NOT be stressed.

Joints: Left knee was niggling a little.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Lower reps means higher weights.

Pump: Not much.

Vascularity: Reasonable.

Quality of Training: Training was good. Cardio passed quickly, compared to how it has been the last few weeks. Resistance training was over and done with before I knew it as well.

Recovery: Great.

Other Notes: I run out of my current tubs of EndoAmp Max and Organic VitaBerry today (changes reflected in post #1), and seriously can't wait for fresh supplies to arrive.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What world would we build if given the chance, allowed to imagine and dream, set free on a path of creative and artistic vision, where emotion and feeling made the colours swirl and fade and turn into something else?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of Primordial Performance's EndoAmp Max

My first tub of EndoAmp Max gone . . .

What is it?

* Prevents the rise in cortisol following exercise
* Improves the testosterone to cortisol ratio
* Amplifies Testosterone and Growth Hormone production
* Promotes muscle growth, speeds recovery and reduces muscle soreness

For the product write-up, please see Primordial Performance: EndoAmp Max.

Smell: 2/10. EndoAmp Max smells like a chemical - hard to put my finger on, but almost like nail polish or varnish.

Taste: 5/10. I have gotten used to it, even though if I don't down it pretty fast, it's still nasty.

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-EndoAmp Max, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels are ALWAYS HIGH.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone levels from pre to post-EndoAmp Max, I did not have bloods done.

Growth Hormone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Growth Hormone levels from pre to post-EndoAmp Max, I did not have bloods done.

Muscle Growth: 7/10. Please note that throughout my usage of EndoAmp Max, I was also using (and only recently finished) Triazole, as well as IGF-2, so any results re muscle/lean growth can be attributed to a combination off ALL those products. When I started using EndoAmp Max, I was 9% bodyfat at 111.6 pounds, and are currently 9.5% bodyfat at 115 pounds. Over that month I had a final gain of 3.4 pounds at a ratio of 2.7 to 1 increase in lean mass (+2.5 pounds) and bodyfat (+0.9 pounds) respectively, with the lean mass gains made in my shoulders.

Recovery: 5/10. The last month my training has been all over the place. My recovery has also been all over the place - great some days and other days the training from the day before taking more out of me than it should have.

Overall: N/A. The last month (and just before that) have been very UNcharacteristic of me, and I have been UNcommonly inconsistent, with my training and nutrition unusual and all over the place. NOTHING has gone as planned and everything has been readjusted and readjusted again over this period from what my goals, etc. were at the start. Because of this, I do not feel that I gave EndoAmp Max a fair trial, and therefore cannot assign it an "overall" score.

Would I use again? Yes. Because of how things have been over the last month, I feel and know that I did not really give EndoAmp Max a decent chance at showing me what it was capable of doing, and I want to do this. Besides, because my stress levels are ALWAYS HIGH and my training is usually VERY INTENSE, I need a cortisol control product as a staple.

Would I recommend? Yes. The science behind EndoAmp Max is solid, and it can be used continually, unlike most cortisol control products, making it perfect as a staple.

This review is also available in the Primordial Performance subforum of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's Review of EndoAmp Max.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of Primordial Performance's Organic VitaBerry

My first tub of Organic VitaBerry gone, and I can barely wait for my new one to get here!!!

What is it?

* 100% Organic Freeze-Dried Six-Berry blend
* Low Sugar : Maximum Phyto-Nutrients
* No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
* Makes bulk supplement powders taste like tropical punch

For the product write-up, please see Primordial Performance: Organic VitaBerry.

Smell: 10/10. Like Heaven: A fusion of raspberry, cranberry, and strawberry. It's a bit like MaliBobu - I could smell it all day! Absolute perfection!

Taste: 10/10. Exactly like it smells. Seriously the BEST tasting supplement product I have ever tried - and I've used quite a few products that have tasted great.

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water. The surprise was the berry seeds that were scattered throughout the solution - made me feel like I was drinking a drink of berries that I'd put in the blender! Added that extra touch that made me like, mmmm.

Mixing with Bulk Powders: 10/10. Organic VitaBerry goes with anything. When I first started using it, I mixed it with my EndoAmp Max, and it overtook the taste of the latter, making it nice. I still dose it with my BC+EAA, and it mingles with the Watermelon-Kiwi flavour of the latter to give a fresh, fruity/berry flavour. Definitely very versatile and can be mixed with anything.

Overall: 10/10. I loved Organic VitaBerry from the FIRST dose. Not only is it the BEST tasting supplement product that I have ever used, but it also provides many antioxidant and heath benefits. I never want this to leave my cupboard!

Would I use again? Yes. Organic VitaBerry is now a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal.

Would I recommend? Yes. Absolutely! If you haven't already tried Organic VitaBerry, you're missing out!

This review is also available in the Primordial Performance subforum of the Supplement Companies Forum: Rosie's Review of Organic VitaBerry.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice reviews. Im pretty spot on with your assesment, except for the endoamp taste. I find it to be slighly nutty, and I can even just orally take the powder when dosing in a rush.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice reviews. Im pretty spot on with your assesment, except for the endoamp taste. I find it to be slighly nutty, and I can even just orally take the powder when dosing in a rush.
That is how I have always dosed it, powder directly in mouth.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess we're all different. It's definitely more manageable than the first time I tried it - that was BAD, and I'm glad it stayed DOWN.

That is how I have always dosed it, powder directly in mouth.
I'm not even going to attempt using EndoAmp Max straight to the mouth (it's bad enough on its own mixed with just water) - might get the same effect I did when I did that with Yellow Gold, LOL (never again!) :D

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
EndoAmp tastes like powdered wasabi peas without much "kick". just really bland wasabi :lol: I take the powder directly on the tongue and wash it down just to get it over with asap.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: At what cost?

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"A burning desire to excel is an indication that you are spiritually ready to accept obstacles and overcome objections." - Steve Putnam

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 12 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Gym - Full-Body:
Superset A (3 min recovery) -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 2 x 8, 6
2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 2 x 10 per leg
Superset B (1 min recovery) -
3. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 2 x 8, 6
4. Hammer Raises 2 x 10
Superset C (1 min recovery) -
5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 21s
6. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 2 x 8
Superset D (1 min recovery) -
7. Incline BB Bench Press 2 x 8
8. Alternate Backward Lunges 2 x 10
Superset E (1 min recovery) -
9. Weighted Deadbugs 2 x 10
10. Plank 2 x 1 min

Stretch 11 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~5 hours - let's hope that it STAYS normal from now on!

Energy: I have none.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Actually getting into my assessment now - once on a roll, focus is CONCENTRATED.

Stress: Might have to do something about this VERY soon.

Joints: Left elbow still clicking. Mid back aching a little.

Endurance: Ok.

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was slow - the slowest ever. I just had no energy. Even my efforts were pitiful . . . Resistance training was heavier weights, less reps, less sets to make for less overall duration than usual . . .

Recovery: Noticing that the heavier weights are definitely taking more out of me.

Body Composition and Look: Seeing upper abs better than I was at the start of the week. Obliques as well.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Do we ever truly know what we are capable of? So many people become and are what others want them to be, trying to please others, that I wonder if they ever really know who and what they are, or whether they are even capable of knowing . . .

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Body Composition and Look: Seeing upper abs better than I was at the start of the week. Obliques as well.
Awesome.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Do we ever truly know what we are capable of? So many people become and are what others want them to be, trying to please others, that I wonder if they ever really know who and what they are, or whether they are even capable of knowing . . .
Nobody is capable of knowing what they are trully designed to excell at since development is largely produced through the enviornment. For example, everyone on these boards in some way or another received influence from a source to get them into bodybuilding. Had that influence not been present, the would have probably found another hobby (from another influence) that they dedicate themselves to.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nobody is capable of knowing what they are trully designed to excell at since development is largely produced through the enviornment. For example, everyone on these boards in some way or another received influence from a source to get them into bodybuilding. Had that influence not been present, the would have probably found another hobby (from another influence) that they dedicate themselves to.
When I wrote this question, I wasn't actually thinking of "what are we capable of re excellence?", but more along the lines of "what are we capable of as a person?", such as "do we ever really know ourselves and what we can be pushed to do, etc.?" Make sense? Not to say that what you said is not true either, John, because it is.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I wrote this question, I wasn't actually thinking of "what are we capable of re excellence?", but more along the lines of "what are we capable of as a person?", such as "do we ever really know ourselves and what we can be pushed to do, etc.?" Make sense? Not to say that what you said is not true either, John, because it is.
Oh I took it literally. In that sense its more rhetorical. I like to think there are no limits :squareeyed:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I took it literally. In that sense its more rhetorical. I like to think there are no limits :squareeyed:
I guess when you find out, you find out . . .

Nice reviews on endoamp and vitaberry...both favorites of mine!
Cheers, Josh :) Yeah, I love the Organic VitaBerry. Not so keen on the EndoAmp Max, but it's a product that can be sued as a staple, and so I'll give it a long shot and see what happens.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4: Everything happens for a Reason

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks." - Phillip Andrew Adams

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Upper Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Hammer Raises 4 x 12
2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
Superset B -
3. Supinated Close-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 4 x 12
4. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
Superset C -
5. Push-Ups (on fists, feet on floor) 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
6. Push-Ups (hands under chest, feet on floor) 4 x 6
Superset D -
7. Plank 4 x 30 sec
8. Side Plank 4 x 30 sec per side

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Calm and flat.

Energy: I don't feel like doing much today, and now that training is out of the way, I'll probably just study and work for the rest of the day.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Preparing for it.

Stress: Sometimes it comes to a point and you HAVE to do something about it.

Joints: Left wrist giving me a little trouble today - has been quite sore since riding to work on Tuesday night (riding on the road is obviously different to on the rollers re jarring, although I did have my hands positioned differently). Icy on and off, indicating nerve issues there as well . . . Mid-back has been aching since yesterday - think it's probably the heavier Behind-the-neck Military Presses that I have been doing. Will keep an eye on it . . . For about a week or so now, I've been able to twist my neck and have it click 'back into place' (much like I've been able to do with my lower back for the last six years) . . .

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Going to have to look at how I can lift heavy whilst minimizing stress to my left wrist again.

Pump: There.

Vascularity: This has been pretty good - lots of ropes over my arms.

Quality of Training: Cardio was steady and easy . . . Resistance training was good . . .

Recovery: Recovery is getting back to normal. My body just needed a week to adjust to the new training schedule, etc.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is it that you want that you have never been able to have?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
In little late... thanks Rosie for logging Erase :cheers:

Fr0st

Awards
I don't want to get too off topic, but you must be incredibly strong because I cannot shake vitaberry without clumps... no matter how hard I try. I love the stuff, but I would give it a 1 or 0 out of 10 in terms of solubility. Unless I am doing something wrong it clumps up bad for me.

Now, good luck with this cycle, as you know from answer my questions, I am running Erase+Titanium soon... maybe I'll log.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In little late... thanks Rosie for logging Erase :cheers:
No worries :)

I don't want to get too off topic, but you must be incredibly strong because I cannot shake vitaberry without clumps... no matter how hard I try. I love the stuff, but I would give it a 1 or 0 out of 10 in terms of solubility. Unless I am doing something wrong it clumps up bad for me.

Now, good luck with this cycle, as you know from answer my questions, I am running Erase+Titanium soon... maybe I'll log.

Thanks
It's not about strength, LOL - I only shake it for ~5-10 seconds, so not long at all. There ARE bits of berries in it - they won't mix in - if that's what you mean by "clumps" :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7: So starts another week

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andrett

TRAINING

HIIT:
a. 4 min easy
b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min easy

Gym - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets/trisets):
Superset A -
1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
Superset B -
3. Seated Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
4. Hammer Raises 4 x 8
Triset -
5. Clean and Press 2 x 12
6. Single-Arm Lateral Raises 2 x 12 per arm
7. BB Military Press 2 x 6

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Passed out after eating last night - eating does that to me, and has for a while, no matter how much or little I eat, which is odd. Woke up with a sharp pain in my temples and a bitingly painful stomach.

Mood/Aggression: The switch can flip at any time.

Energy: I'm feeling slightly better that I have been the last few days - which is drained and shattered beyond belief.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Can't let this go - the next month is the most demanding re study.

Stress: I've taken measures to see if I can get this down even a little, because it's getting far too much for me, especially after this last week.

Libido: Doesn't feel like multiple times daily is enough.

Joints: Knees I have not had any more problems with. Elbows are constantly clicking and during resistance training today, even CRACKING.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Increased weights from this session last week.

Pump: Some.

Vascularity: Better.

Quality of Training: It was ok. Took a little time to get into it, but once I did, I was fine.

Recovery: Physical recovery is nothing - it's when the damage is in the MIND that you have need for concern.

Other Notes: I finished the tub of Watermelon-Kiwi BC+EAA on Sunday and are back to using the Grape flavour. I used the last PerformaStrip VB-12 pre-training this morning, and my current bottle of BLACK CATS runs out after my second dose later. The last of the Eviscerate Smolder will also be gone after my application tonight . . . From yesterday, I have increased my dosage of Erase, dosing two caps each dose . . . (All changes reflected in post #1) . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

In our torment, is it we who are twisted and not the world that is torn?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of ThermoGum LLC/Genomyx's Performstrips VB-12

PerformaStrips VB-12 can be used by anyone, anywhere, at any time . . .

What is it?

* Effective, portable and potent
* Energy production
* Nerve regeneration
* Cellular growth

For the product write-up, please see ThermoGum LLC: PerformStrips VB-12.

Taste: 9/10. Tastes like cherries, with a bite of peppermint.

Energy: 10/10. I experimented with using PerformaStrips VB-12 in several scenarios: Immediately pre-cardio, pre-training, immediately pre-resistance training, at work, and at random whenever mental or physical energy was required. Personally, the BEST time for me pre-training to use a PerformaStrip VB-12 is immediately pre-CARDIO, especially HIIT, and especially if I'm dragging my feet to get going, since I notice that I am almost instantly more alert and focused, and my efforts seem to be a lot better re intensity.

Nerve Regeneration: N/A.

Cellular Growth: N/A.

Other Effects: 10/10. PerformStrips VB-12 provide that mental alertness as well, which is a definite plus, meaning that they can be used at times other than just when smooth energy is wanted . . . Like gum or a breathmint, PerformaStrips VB-12 give you a rush of freshness . . .

Convenience: 10/10. PerformaStrips VB-12 are small enough to fit into a pocket, and not bulky like a packet or tub of gum.

Overall: 10/10. PerformStrips VB-12 can be used in myriad situations for many different effects. They are cheap and convenient, effective, potent, and portable.

Would I use again? Yes.

Would I recommend? Definitely!

This review can also be found in the Genomyx subforum of the Supplement Companies section of the Supplements forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/genomyx/164042-rosies-review-performastrips.html.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of LG Sciences' Reformulated Watermelon-Kiwi BC+ EAA

I have NEVER stopped using BC+EAA since I used my FIRST tub of them in July 2009. I've used ALL the flavours, and are now trying the refolumlated versions of each flavour . . .

What is it?

* Increases Muscle Growth
* Prevents Tear Down
* Tastes Great
* High Ratio BCAA
* Hydrolyzed Amino Acids For Recovery

For more information on the product, please review LG Sciences: BC+EAA

Smell: 9/10. Like rock melon, with a faint hint of watermelon. Love the smell of fruit.

Taste: 9.5/10. Definitely NOT a watermelon-kiwi flavour - even though there was a hint of watermelon re scent. Instead, exactly like it smells, but better. Like rock melon. Fruit flavours are always awesome when they TASTE like they smell. It was NOT sweet - like the original Watermelon-Kiwi flavour, which to me tasted like cordial and I did not like it. I now have a NEW favourite flavour re BC+EAA and it is the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour!

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10.Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Overall: 10/10. BC+EAA is a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and has been ever since I first used a tub last year. BC+EAA have become more important than ever to me, now that my body no longer handles protein powder at all - causing nausea and other upsets, no matter what brand or type of protein used - and so I no longer use it, sticking instead to food, BC+EAA, and Muscle Gels.

Would I use again? Definitely. BC+EAA is probably the most important product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found in the LG Sciences subforum of the Supplement Companies section of the Supplements forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/164043-rosies-review-refomulated.html.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub-ditty!!! Glad to make it in before this log got to page 77.. Awesome review of vitalberry and endoamp. I might have to get me a tub and try it out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub-ditty!!! Glad to make it in before this log got to page 77.. Awesome review of vitalberry and endoamp. I might have to get me a tub and try it out
Nice to see you here - this log won't get that long (the LONG logs were the ones I kept going ALL YEAR :bigeyes: now I just stop and start as necessary) :lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be called the Female Terminator reviews everything.
I guess I DO review most of the products that I use after my first bottle or tub - unless I logged the product specifically, those reviews are spread throughout my logs :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8: Hmmmm

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You will not become everything God intended you to be with everyone's approval . . . Follow your heart and God will bring people into your life who will support you." - Jamie Eason

TRAINING

None.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I keep passing out after eating - this is now a serious problem, and it needs to be FIXED!

Mood/Aggression: Exhausted.

Energy: I feel dead.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I haven't been able to focus on anything for the last two days - I've had a constant searing pain in my temples, and it even hurts when I touch the skin around my eyes (not sure why).

Stress: The last week has been hell - literally.

Libido: Maybe it's the stress and everything that's happened lately, but I seem to want it all the time . . .

Recovery: I am absolutely SHATTERED, and I'm not sure why - maybe the last few days are catching up on me?

Other Notes: Passed out before planning to last night, so have another night or two left of Eviscerate Smolder . . . Used the last of my current bottle of Alpha-T2 today (changes reflected in post #1) . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What happens when you let go of a dream, let it slip through your fingers and fall into the deepest depths of the dark?