The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. 열심히 훈련을 지키고 잘 수 있습니다. 나는 그를 존중하고 만약 당신과 당신이 여행비자로 방문 나와 나의 제국, 내가 문제를 받을 수 있는 것입니다.

Keep it up! you always have the best logs and reviews!!!!
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

2. jumping in
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    열심히 훈련을 지키고 잘 수 있습니다. 나는 그를 존중하고 만약 당신과 당신이 여행비자로 방문 나와 나의 제국, 내가 문제를 받을 수 있는 것입니다.
    Google Says....
    I can keep training hard. I respect him and to you and your tourist visa to visit me and my empire, my problem is that you can get.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    열심히 훈련을 지키고 잘 수 있습니다. 나는 그를 존중하고 만약 당신과 당신이 여행비자로 방문 나와 나의 제국, 내가 문제를 받을 수 있는 것입니다.

Keep it up! you always have the best logs and reviews!!!!
    감사합니다 - hopefully they're helping someone out there

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    jumping in
    to AM (and my log).

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Google Says....
    I got the gist of it, John (hint: Google translation doesn't quite use the right syntax)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Day 23: Kick it!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You have to live your life and you have to take the risk." - Salome, The Serpent Bride (Sara Douglas)

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Three Days Grace - World So Cold

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 14 min jogging

Stretch 29 min.

Gym - Arms (30 sec recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 18, 10, 8, 8
    2. Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 6
    4. Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12
    Triset -
    5. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 2 x 6
    6. Alternate Hammer Curls 2 x 10 per side
    7. Close-Grip Flat BB Bench Press 2 x 6

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Deep. Dosing Erase pre-bed has positive effects on sleep.

Mood/Aggression: Up and down and in between.

Energy: Energizer bunny.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I'm kicking back at study and getting this done!

Stress: Have a little faith - He's always watching and looking out for me.

Libido: Sure thing, boss

Joints: My joints are the best they have been in a long time.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Half as short re recovery time from this session last week, and higher weights for most exercises, and quality of training not suffering, which is great.

Pump: PAINFUL!

Vascularity: High.

Quality of Training: HIIT Cardio was fine - definitely prefer running outside in the colder weather . . . Resistance training was great. Pushed myself, making it more intense by shortening my recovery periods . . .

Recovery: Body feels fine.

Body Composition and Look: Definitely noticing that midsection is looking leaner - love dosing Erase pre-bed.

Other Notes: Last day of Erase today.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Are you one of those people that seize every opportunity and try to find the pleasure in the moment and will think about the consequences later?

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. Day 24: First day withOUT Erase

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Itís never too late to become what you could have been." - Lisa Menzies

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 6
    2. Plate Hammer Raises 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. Bicep Curls 4 x 15
    4. Incline Dips 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 6
    6. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset D -
    7. Single-Leg Deadlifts 4 x 10 per side
    8. Jump Squats 4 x 6
    Superset E -
    9. Seated Weighted Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Bicycle 4 x 30

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Was wide awake this morning and couldn't sleep, but eventually passed out for ~5 hours.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Got a lot done today!

Joints: Left knee started niggling a little during resistance training, but nothing major - interesting.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Increased the weight on several exercises, and increased my reps for others, from what I did for this session last week, and managed well.

Pump: Not so much today.

Vascularity: Arms and legs.

Quality of Training: Resistance training was good. Hurt a little, but what's a little pain . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?

7. Day 25: First Snowfall Last Night

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"When something unexpected comes, you've got to pick it up and run with it." - Gary Burtea, Remember the Titans

TRAINING

HIIT Skip:
    a. 4 min skipping
    b. 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest

Gym - Full-Body (1 minute recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 2 x 6
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 21s
    4. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 2 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 2 x 6
    6. Single-Arm Lateral Raises 2 x 10 per arm
    Superset D -
    7. Incline BB Bench Press 2 x 8
    8. Alternate Backward Lunges 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset E -
    9. Weighted Deadbugs 2 x 10
    10. Plank 2 x 1 min

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Mental Focus and Clarity: Focus could not be better - since got up and for the rest of the night, it will be study.

Joints: A bit of creaking and popping in my left shoulder.

Strength: Better than this session last week.

Quality of Training: HIIT was frustrating - the skipping rope kept twisting on me . . . Resistance training was ok. Thoughts were more on my study, though . . .

Other Notes: It was the first real snowfall last night - the few miniscule flakes on the 24th don't count. It will be my second Christmas and winter in the US - I never thought I'd be here this long, honestly . . . Noticing the difference already in having no Erase . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Do you have many regrets?

8. Day 26: Third Day withOUT Erase

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Mediocrity always attacks excellence." - Oprah

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 25 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~5 hours - not able to fall asleep until ~0600, though.

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Energy: There, but more focused on study again today.

Mental Focus and Clarity: The last few days have been get up, study, train quickly, and then back to study, before work, and then more study. I want this assessment done by the end of next week - which is a week before it's due, and nine weeks' worth of work done in less than a third of that time!

Stress: High.

Libido: Body is amazingly responsive.

Joints: Noticing NOT having Erase.

Quality of Training: Just an easy day of cardio today - I decided to allow this week to only have FOUR resistance sessions, and get back into it hardcore from tomorrow.

Other Notes: Will have my review of Erase up tomorrow.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Would you dance with the Devil if you had the opportunity?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Quality of Training: HIIT was frustrating - the skipping rope kept twisting on me . . . Resistance training was ok.
    I can't do HIIT with a jump rope, i can go fast with a jump rope, but for whatever reason suck at doing it HIIT. Usually second round of high intensity, I keep screwing up the rope. Frustrating to say the least.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I can't do HIIT with a jump rope, i can go fast with a jump rope, but for whatever reason suck at doing it HIIT. Usually second round of high intensity, I keep screwing up the rope. Frustrating to say the least.
    Nothing seems to be true HIIT to me but only real ground sprints. Cant do it on a treadmill either, gets to dangerous the focus becomes on other things.
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I've never had the issues I had today - I think it's because the rope has been wound up (accidentally) instead of being left stretched out.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Nothing seems to be true HIIT to me but only real ground sprints. Cant do it on a treadmill either, gets to dangerous the focus becomes on other things.
    You can use ANY mode of cardio to complete intense HIIT. Sprints are the best, but other modes work well too, like boxing, cycling, rowing, and skipping. I definitely don't recommend doing sprints on a treadmill - if you do, you have to set the treadmill to a specific speed for your efforts, and make sure that you can get on and off the treadmill safely between them.

12. Review of ERASE

One bottle of Erase down . . . And many more to come! . . .

What is it?

* Erase Cortisol!
    * Increase Testosterone!
    * Erase Fat Storage!
    * Increase Fat Loss!
    * Increase Muscle Mass!
    * Increase Sex Drive!
    * Increase Recovery!

For more information on the product, please review Performance Enhancing Supplements: ERASE

Body Composition: 8/10. Every week I have been using Erase, my training has been BELOW Maintenance training, whereas my diet has not changed, which tells you how effective Erase was. There was a gradual increase in body composition to 9.9% bodyfat over the first two weeks, but the final week using Erase saw a decrease in body composition back to 9.5% bodyfat at 116 pounds, leaving me with a final gain of one pound at a ratio of 9.6 to 1 increase in lean mass (+ 0.905 pounds) and bodyfat (+ 0.095 pounds) respectively, and technically "no" change in body composition. Considering my training and nutrition, this is interesting AND impressive . . . My arms grew whilst using Erase - even though not a lot, it makes a difference re look, and the stretchmarks just above my elbow crease and biceps insertions, as well as increase in arm girths, are testament to that . . . Note that the final week my Erase dosage was 5 caps daily - with one cap pre-bed, as opposed to the 3-4 caps and no pre-bed dose that it was during the first and second weeks respectively . . .

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-Erase, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels are ALWAYS HIGH, and the last three weeks have been more stressful than most, and yet my body composition has remained "unchanged".

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone levels from pre to post-Erase, I did not have bloods done.

Recovery: 8/10. My recovery has been interesting - bear in mind that, although training was just under Maintenance, it WAS a new training split I was using . . . Adding in the dose pre-bed gave me the best sleep - deeper and more restful than ever . . . Do note that I was also using IGF-2, which plays a huge role in my recovery, so Erase cannot be solely attributed with effects here . . .

Libido: 11/10. Even BETTER than when I was using T-911 - my libido has been INsatiable during the last three weeks, despite the circumstances (which is interesting in itself). My body has been ready and responsive, and it's been the most and best sex ever!

Other Effects: 10/10. The most noticeable effects of Erase - aside from those already mentioned - were on my joints and with water retention prevention . . . Even though I started Erase immediately after finishing Triazole, my joints started getting better (they were not the best - very dry), and also as it got colder and my dose of Erase increased, my joints kept improving considerably re looseness. I noticed the effects on my joints the best at 5 caps (i.e. 125mg of 3,7-keto DHEA) daily, which is interesting, considering that decreasing cortisol generally means negative effects re joints . . . When I started dosing Erase pre-bed, the lack of water retention to the following day got more noticeable, especially since I have the bulk of my carbohydrates and a LOT of carbohydrates in the few hours pre-bed. Do note that I was also using Shred Matrix - although effects were definitely more noticeable when using 5 caps and a pre-bed dose of Erase . . . Strength also increased as I was using Erase - but one of my training focuses was ON gaining strength . . .

Overall: 9.5/10. Erase is an excellent recomp product! I actually noticed the best results re body composition and joints with Erase when I was dosing at 5 caps daily and added the extra cap in pre-bed. Interestingly enough, at 5 caps daily, my joints were better than they were when I was using Osteo-Sport, which says a LOT. Erase gets "extra" points for the positive effects re joints and sleep . . . The only downside to the product for me personally is that I have to use 5 caps to make the progress I want, which means a bottle will only last 18 days . . .

Would I use again? Yes. I actually want to Erase as a STAPLE!

Would I recommend? Definitely.

This review can also be found in the Performance Enhancing Supplements subforum of the Supplement Companies section of the Supplements forum: Rosie's Review of ERASE.

My Thoughts on Performance Enhancing Supplements Performance Enhancing Supplements is a young company with only TWO products. However, those two products are EFFECTIVE and BOTH of them I have used with excellent results. Performance Enhancing Supplements proves that you don't need to have an extensive line-up to make an impression - their products speak for themselves re results, and the company name and recognition will only get bigger and better. Already, Alpha-T2 has become a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and Erase is going to be!

13. Excellent review...

Your usage of 5 caps is due to you being a female right? sorry if i missed that somewhere.

Erase is a staple of mine to, fortunately I only need 2 caps.
    Liked this post:

14. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Your usage of 5 caps is due to you being a female right? sorry if i missed that somewhere.

Erase is a staple of mine to, fortunately I only need 2 caps.
    No, my usage of 5 caps is an individual, personal thing specific to ME - as is all my dosing/timing of the supplements I use, and I generally would NOT recommend that anyone else (let alone another female) ever use products as I do.

Erase is not a product recommended for female usage due to its AI properties, and if another woman were to use it 1-2 caps daily would be the recommended dosage - in general, if using a product with AI properties, women do not need and should not use as high a dosage as males.

15. Great review rosie!! I got 2 bottles myself and can't wait to try them out!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Great review rosie!! I got 2 bottles myself and can't wait to try them out!
    You'll enjoy your experience - just make sure you find your sweet spot

17. EDIT: Question removed to clean up Rosie's log. Rosie answered in another thread. THANKS!

18. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    EDIT: Question removed to clean up Rosie's log. Rosie answered in another thread. THANKS!
    Ok

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:30 PM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM