Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Good luck in the contest Rosie
    Thanks, John The winner and runner-ups are determined by a selected Judging Panel - which hopefully give it a degree of NOT being a popularity contest and more like a commercial/bikini/fitness model contest, which is why I entered.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    "
    QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you could go back and change time, what would you do differently?
    Wow..the timing of this question is remarkable. Normally I would say nothing like everyone else but due to recent events in my life there is one thing that I would change and I wish I could. I would have visted my father and told him I forgave him and that I loved him before he passed away. This is something I really regret and wish I could go back in time to change
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Thumbs up Review of Genomyx's Eviscerate Smolder

I was one of those who used the very FIRST Eviscerate Smolder betas, and I had two small tubes of it . . .

What is it?

* Burn Fat, but without the "Burning" Sensation
    * Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
    * Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite
    * Enhance Definition
    * Shed Excess Water
    * Increase Vascularity

For more information on the product, please review Genomyx: Eviscerate Smolder

Smell: 8/10. Smells the same as Eviscerate - strongly like coffee.

Feel: 9/10. This is where Eviscerate Smolder shines over the original Eviscerate. On application, there was an icy wind across my skin where I applied the Eviscerate Smolder, and later a faint icy burn/smolder, and then nothing. When I got warm or hot, I could feel that faint smolder - otherwise I felt nothing, which was GREAT. The second bottle/tube of Eviscerate Smolder had the same icy feeling blow on the application areas as the first one did, but there was NO smolder or burn with it.

Spreadability: 10/10. Eviscerate Smolder spread over my skin quite well. There was no residue after application. I used four pumps - one for the front of my midsection, one for the back of my core, and one for each thigh. My first tube lasted me ~2 weeks, after which I got better at applying the minimal amount to cover the greatest area, and the second tube lasted me TWICE as long (which technically makes it using LESS Eviscerate Smolder during the second tube) - the Eviscerate Smolder in the second bottle was also more runny than it was in the first, which makes a difference in how much each pump spread.

Body Composition: 8/10. To understand how good my body composition effects actually were, you have to see what my training was like over the time using Eviscerate Smolder (since it is my training and not my nutrition that predominantly determines my leanness): 1. The week post-competition I did two resistance sessions and four cardio sessions; 2. The second week post-competition I did Maintenance training; 3. The third week post-competition I did four resistance sessions and six cardio sessions; 4. The fourth week post-competition I did Maintenance training; 5. The fifth week post-competition I did four resistance sessions and six cardio sessions; 6. The sixth week post competition I did Maintenance training. When I started Eviscerate Smolder, I had just been dieting for a week, training for several weeks at levels well over Maintenance training - which is why I used my body statistics at the end of the first week post-competition as my 'baseline' to go from. 'Baseline' was 111.4 pounds at 9% bodyfat. For two weeks my scale weight and body composition increased, coming out at 122.4 pounds and 10.1% bodyfat at the end of my third week post-competition. The next two weeks saw a body composition decrease, coming out at 115 pounds and 9.5% bodyfat. The last two weeks on Eviscerate Smolder saw a gradual increase again in body composition, bringing me out at 9.9% bodyfat at 119 pounds, leaving me with a final gain of pounds at a ratio of 3 to 1 increase in lean mass (+ 5.845 pounds) and bodyfat (+ 1.755 pounds) respectively, making for a reasonable recomp with not much fat gain . . . My girths did not change at all, with my clothes fitting BETTER, which is interesting . . . Please note that for the first four weeks of using Eviscerate Smolder, I was also using Triazole, and the last two weeks, I was using Erase, so not all of my results can be attributed solely to the Eviscerate Smolder . . .

Diuretic Effects: 9/10. Eviscerate Smolder definitely exerts a diuretic effect, and unlike the original Eviscerate, there was minimal to NO water retention while I was using it, despite my very high carbohydrate consumption during the majority of my time using it.

Vascularity: 5/10. As with the original Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder did not make a difference to my vascularity, and did not increase it either on application or during exercise - NOT an issue though, since I did not use Eviscerate Smolder for this purpose.

Other Effects: 10/10. I used Eviscerate Smolder with the Flawless/Flawless: IRDT (once my original Flawless had run out). When I started using the Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless combination, I had quite bad burn marks on my stomach from using a scalding hot wheatie almost daily for a couple of months prior (due to my painful and upset stomach during that time). After 11 days, the burn marks had lightened considerably, fading them almost to nothing in two weeks, and after 5-6 weeks of applying this combination once daily, the burn marks were GONE!

Overall: 9/10. The period in which I used Eviscerate Smolder was very UNcharacteristic of me, and I was UNcommonly inconsistent, with my training and nutrition unusual and all over the place - Maintenance one week and barely anything the next re training and eating well one week and terribly the next re nutrition. NOTHING went as planned and everything was readjusted and readjusted again over that period from what my goals, etc. were at the start of my usage of Eviscerate Smolder. Although I do not feel that I gave Eviscerate Smolder a fair trial, those six weeks that I used it have allowed me to see what effects it has in an IMperfect situation, and re body composition - which is the predominant reason for using Eviscerate Smolder - show that the product DOES indeed work, and that, in a PERFECT environment re training and nutritional control, it would give even better results, withOUT the unwanted effects (even though they only lasted whilst using the product and went away within a few days of stopping it) that the original Eviscerate had . . .

Would I use again? Yes. No hesitation. With the original DermaTherm no longer being available, Eviscerate Smolder is the best "fat loss" topical on the market, IMO - not only does it provide the effects of Eviscerate (which I considered the best topical on the market once the original DermaTherm was no longer available), but it does not burn and have the other effects such as water retention that the original Eviscerate did.

Would I recommend? Generally I would NOT recommend a topical fat loss product for those looking at "cutting" (unless one is relatively lean to begin with and just wants to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I wouldn't recommend at all) - I would recommend making sure that their NUTRITION was targeted at fat loss, with their TRAINING structured appropriately, before considering a fat loss supplement/product. In saying that, if diet and exercise were right, then just that little something extra could be recommended . . . As also shown with my results, I would recommend Eviscerate Smolder to anyone looking at RECOMPING or minimizing fat gain during a "bulk" . . .

Comparison to the original Eviscerate. Eviscerate Smolder is a lighter colour than Eviscerate. Goes on just as easily as Eviscerate, albeit a little runnier (i.e. without as much thickness/body). Unlike Eviscerate, it left an ICY wind across the skin where it was applied, with a faint icy burn and that is it - no extreme burning and feeling like I want to roll around naked outside in the snow like there was with the original Eviscerate (from my second tube on - there was NO burn with my FIRST tube and experience of it, which is interesting).

This review can also be found in the Genomyx subforum of the Supplement Companies section of the Supplements forum: Rosie's Review of Eviscerate Smolder.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 19: Energizer Bunny!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The reason most major goals are not achieved is that we spend our time doing second things first. Without creating a vision…you will live according to problems that occur. But when we humans begin to create, we use more of the brain…Create the vision, Live the vision!" - Stacey Oster-Thompson

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Upper Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Hammer Raises 4 x 12
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. Supinated Close-Grip Lat Pull-Downs 4 x 12
    4. Zottoman Curls 4 x 12
    Superset C -
    5. Push-Ups (on fists, feet on floor) 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    6. Push-Ups (hands under chest, feet on floor) 4 x 6, 5, 4, 3
    Superset D -
    7. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises 4 x 10
    8. Side Plank 4 x 30 sec per side

Stretch 20 min.

PM Cardio 30 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~6 hours. Deep.

Mood/Aggression: A complete change and turnaround from the last couple of weeks - it feels good to feel good!

Energy: Energizer Bunny!

Mental Focus and Clarity: I am completely clear and focused and have got a lot done today.

Stress: High - but I am ignoring it for today.

Libido: Energizer Bunny is right - we could insert other "bunny" descriptions in there, LOL.

Joints: Beautiful.

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Up.

Pump: Definitely, especially in anterior and lateral deltoids and triceps.

Vascularity: Huge improvements in this over the past day or so. Veins becoming darker and more noticeable down the sides of my torso and across my chest.

Quality of Training: Resistance training was great! Worked hard and pushed for every rep, making it a short, sharp session.

Recovery: Hips and legs feeling better now.

Body Composition and Look: Still below 10% bodyfat. Midsection is starting to get more defined around hips and obliques.

Other Notes: From tomorrow, I am going to start adding in a cap of Erase pre-bed as well. I have four days of Erase left, but will probably get another bottle, so that I can give it a good and decent long run.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you had all the time in the world, if you could do anything you wanted and you knew that you would succeed at it no matter what, what would you do?

6. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 20: Turning the Corner

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you have the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed." - Ben Booker

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 12 min jogging

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Restful.

Mood/Aggression: Trying the positive approach.

Energy: Loads of it.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Teaching myself how to use Adobe DreamWeaver CS5 today.

Stress: Some things one has to let go of before it pulls them down further.

Libido: Constant - like a male.

Joints: The colder it gets, the better my joints are!

Endurance: Fine.

Vascularity: Strong.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok. Didn't feel like my efforts were anything spectacular. Body seemed to be set almost at only one pace when NOT doing efforts.

Recovery: Body actually feels really good.

Body Composition and Look: Fresh stretchmarks just above the elbow crease and the biceps' insertions on both arms, indicating growth in my arms.

Other Notes: Rock Star Bikini Contest entrants are up at New Stars (I am first in the third/last row down).

Winners are selected by a Judging Panel, but Rock Star Bikini on Facebook are asking people to "Check out all the girls and tell us who your favorite is!" for those of you on Facebook.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Do you like to take risks?

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I think your quads and hams look balanced

you said you dont work your quads but work your hammies right?

have you ever thought about the freaky quads look on your legs?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

I just read your entire log Rosie. LOL. Excellent reviews throughout and very well written. I'm going to try to follow along with you here. I'm especially thankful for your timely review on Eviscerate. I was a big fan of the old one so I was hoping it didn't get screwed up.

Good luck in those contests! From the looks of it...you'll do great!
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I think your quads and hams look balanced

you said you dont work your quads but work your hammies right?

have you ever thought about the freaky quads look on your legs?
    My quads and hams are as balanced as my upper and lower body

Yes, I work my hamstrings if I do Legs' work, but not my quads.

"Freaky quads look"? As in how big they are? I know that, and don't want it so

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I just read your entire log Rosie. LOL. Excellent reviews throughout and very well written. I'm going to try to follow along with you here. I'm especially thankful for your timely review on Eviscerate. I was a big fan of the old one so I was hoping it didn't get screwed up.

Good luck in those contests! From the looks of it...you'll do great!

Hopefully they help - the point of them is to provide a comprehensive review of the product [being reviewed] re effects, etc., so that others can see my experience with them and decide whether or not the product is for them (since not all products work for everyone, and everyone has different experiences with every product - as can be seen when reading some of my reviews/logs).

The original Eviscerate is still available - Eviscerate Smolder is aimed at a more commercial and general target market. Matt doesn't screw formulas up - have a little faith.

Thanks If it's not a popularity contest and based solely on figure appeal, it's possible.

10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 22: Fighting Back

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Anything is possible. You can be told you have a 90 percent chance, or a 50 percent chance, or a 1 percent chance. But you have to believe and you have to fight." - Lance Armstrong

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Shoulders (30 sec recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 12, 8, 6, 6
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. Seated BB Military Press 4 x 8
    4. Hammer Raises 4 x 8
    Triset -
    5. Clean and Press 2 x 12
    6. Seated Bent Over Rear Raises 2 x 12
    7. Single-Arm Lateral Raises 2 x 12 per arm

Stretch 30 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Not able to sleep until between 0500-0600, but when do, out for the count for 4-5 hours.

Mood/Aggression: Looking for the light areas in the dark and frustration.

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Study is kicking my ass.

Stress: The last month has not helped much, despite the changes made.

Libido: The switch is turned ON.

Joints: No issues.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Added 10 pounds to my main lifts from last week, so improving.

Vascularity: High in legs - as mentioned before, my veins don't often sit on top of my skin (only in my arms if they do), but the blue sits just below my skin, dark.

Quality of Training: Made sure that I pushed myself during resistance training, even though I didn't really feel like doing it.

Recovery: Good.

Body Composition and Look: In only a few short days, I've noticed the difference dosing a cap of Erase pre-bed makes. Outline of abs and obliques is visible, like the 'fitness model' look.

Other Notes: One more day of Erase left with my current bottle.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Do you ever wonder if you end up at your final destination for a reason?

11. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

열심히 훈련을 지키고 잘 수 있습니다. 나는 그를 존중하고 만약 당신과 당신이 여행비자로 방문 나와 나의 제국, 내가 문제를 받을 수 있는 것입니다.

Keep it up! you always have the best logs and reviews!!!!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.

jumping in
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    열심히 훈련을 지키고 잘 수 있습니다. 나는 그를 존중하고 만약 당신과 당신이 여행비자로 방문 나와 나의 제국, 내가 문제를 받을 수 있는 것입니다.
    Google Says....
    I can keep training hard. I respect him and to you and your tourist visa to visit me and my empire, my problem is that you can get.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  14. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Keep it up! you always have the best logs and reviews!!!!
    감사합니다 - hopefully they're helping someone out there

Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    jumping in
    to AM (and my log).

Google Says....
    I got the gist of it, John (hint: Google translation doesn't quite use the right syntax)

15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 23: Kick it!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You have to live your life and you have to take the risk." - Salome, The Serpent Bride (Sara Douglas)

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Three Days Grace - World So Cold

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 14 min jogging

Stretch 29 min.

Gym - Arms (30 sec recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 18, 10, 8, 8
    2. Bicep Curls 4 x 10
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 6
    4. Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12
    Triset -
    5. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 2 x 6
    6. Alternate Hammer Curls 2 x 10 per side
    7. Close-Grip Flat BB Bench Press 2 x 6

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Deep. Dosing Erase pre-bed has positive effects on sleep.

Mood/Aggression: Up and down and in between.

Energy: Energizer bunny.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I'm kicking back at study and getting this done!

Stress: Have a little faith - He's always watching and looking out for me.

Libido: Sure thing, boss

Joints: My joints are the best they have been in a long time.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Half as short re recovery time from this session last week, and higher weights for most exercises, and quality of training not suffering, which is great.

Pump: PAINFUL!

Vascularity: High.

Quality of Training: HIIT Cardio was fine - definitely prefer running outside in the colder weather . . . Resistance training was great. Pushed myself, making it more intense by shortening my recovery periods . . .

Recovery: Body feels fine.

Body Composition and Look: Definitely noticing that midsection is looking leaner - love dosing Erase pre-bed.

Other Notes: Last day of Erase today.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Are you one of those people that seize every opportunity and try to find the pleasure in the moment and will think about the consequences later?

16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 24: First day withOUT Erase

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"It’s never too late to become what you could have been." - Lisa Menzies

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 6
    2. Plate Hammer Raises 4 x 6
    Superset B -
    3. Bicep Curls 4 x 15
    4. Incline Dips 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 6
    6. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
    Superset D -
    7. Single-Leg Deadlifts 4 x 10 per side
    8. Jump Squats 4 x 6
    Superset E -
    9. Seated Weighted Crunch 4 x 15
    10. Bicycle 4 x 30

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Was wide awake this morning and couldn't sleep, but eventually passed out for ~5 hours.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Got a lot done today!

Joints: Left knee started niggling a little during resistance training, but nothing major - interesting.

Strength: Increased the weight on several exercises, and increased my reps for others, from what I did for this session last week, and managed well.

Pump: Not so much today.

Vascularity: Arms and legs.

Quality of Training: Resistance training was good. Hurt a little, but what's a little pain . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?

17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 25: First Snowfall Last Night

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"When something unexpected comes, you've got to pick it up and run with it." - Gary Burtea, Remember the Titans

TRAINING

HIIT Skip:
    a. 4 min skipping
    b. 16 x 20 sec effort/10 sec rest

Gym - Full-Body (1 minute recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 2 x 6
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 21s
    4. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 2 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 2 x 6
    6. Single-Arm Lateral Raises 2 x 10 per arm
    Superset D -
    7. Incline BB Bench Press 2 x 8
    8. Alternate Backward Lunges 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset E -
    9. Weighted Deadbugs 2 x 10
    10. Plank 2 x 1 min

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Mental Focus and Clarity: Focus could not be better - since got up and for the rest of the night, it will be study.

Joints: A bit of creaking and popping in my left shoulder.

Strength: Better than this session last week.

Quality of Training: HIIT was frustrating - the skipping rope kept twisting on me . . . Resistance training was ok. Thoughts were more on my study, though . . .

Other Notes: It was the first real snowfall last night - the few miniscule flakes on the 24th don't count. It will be my second Christmas and winter in the US - I never thought I'd be here this long, honestly . . . Noticing the difference already in having no Erase . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Do you have many regrets?

18. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Day 26: Third Day withOUT Erase

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Mediocrity always attacks excellence." - Oprah

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 25 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~5 hours - not able to fall asleep until ~0600, though.

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Energy: There, but more focused on study again today.

Mental Focus and Clarity: The last few days have been get up, study, train quickly, and then back to study, before work, and then more study. I want this assessment done by the end of next week - which is a week before it's due, and nine weeks' worth of work done in less than a third of that time!

Stress: High.

Libido: Body is amazingly responsive.

Joints: Noticing NOT having Erase.

Quality of Training: Just an easy day of cardio today - I decided to allow this week to only have FOUR resistance sessions, and get back into it hardcore from tomorrow.

Other Notes: Will have my review of Erase up tomorrow.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Would you dance with the Devil if you had the opportunity?

19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Quality of Training: HIIT was frustrating - the skipping rope kept twisting on me . . . Resistance training was ok.
    I can't do HIIT with a jump rope, i can go fast with a jump rope, but for whatever reason suck at doing it HIIT. Usually second round of high intensity, I keep screwing up the rope. Frustrating to say the least.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  20. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

I can't do HIIT with a jump rope, i can go fast with a jump rope, but for whatever reason suck at doing it HIIT. Usually second round of high intensity, I keep screwing up the rope. Frustrating to say the least.
    Nothing seems to be true HIIT to me but only real ground sprints. Cant do it on a treadmill either, gets to dangerous the focus becomes on other things.
  21. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I've never had the issues I had today - I think it's because the rope has been wound up (accidentally) instead of being left stretched out.

Nothing seems to be true HIIT to me but only real ground sprints. Cant do it on a treadmill either, gets to dangerous the focus becomes on other things.
    You can use ANY mode of cardio to complete intense HIIT. Sprints are the best, but other modes work well too, like boxing, cycling, rowing, and skipping. I definitely don't recommend doing sprints on a treadmill - if you do, you have to set the treadmill to a specific speed for your efforts, and make sure that you can get on and off the treadmill safely between them.

22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Review of ERASE

One bottle of Erase down . . . And many more to come! . . .

What is it?

* Erase Cortisol!
    * Increase Testosterone!
    * Erase Fat Storage!
    * Increase Fat Loss!
    * Increase Muscle Mass!
    * Increase Sex Drive!
    * Increase Recovery!

For more information on the product, please review Performance Enhancing Supplements: ERASE

Body Composition: 8/10. Every week I have been using Erase, my training has been BELOW Maintenance training, whereas my diet has not changed, which tells you how effective Erase was. There was a gradual increase in body composition to 9.9% bodyfat over the first two weeks, but the final week using Erase saw a decrease in body composition back to 9.5% bodyfat at 116 pounds, leaving me with a final gain of one pound at a ratio of 9.6 to 1 increase in lean mass (+ 0.905 pounds) and bodyfat (+ 0.095 pounds) respectively, and technically "no" change in body composition. Considering my training and nutrition, this is interesting AND impressive . . . My arms grew whilst using Erase - even though not a lot, it makes a difference re look, and the stretchmarks just above my elbow crease and biceps insertions, as well as increase in arm girths, are testament to that . . . Note that the final week my Erase dosage was 5 caps daily - with one cap pre-bed, as opposed to the 3-4 caps and no pre-bed dose that it was during the first and second weeks respectively . . .

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Cortisol levels from pre to post-Erase, I did not have bloods done. I will note that my stress levels are ALWAYS HIGH, and the last three weeks have been more stressful than most, and yet my body composition has remained "unchanged".

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone levels from pre to post-Erase, I did not have bloods done.

Recovery: 8/10. My recovery has been interesting - bear in mind that, although training was just under Maintenance, it WAS a new training split I was using . . . Adding in the dose pre-bed gave me the best sleep - deeper and more restful than ever . . . Do note that I was also using IGF-2, which plays a huge role in my recovery, so Erase cannot be solely attributed with effects here . . .

Libido: 11/10. Even BETTER than when I was using T-911 - my libido has been INsatiable during the last three weeks, despite the circumstances (which is interesting in itself). My body has been ready and responsive, and it's been the most and best sex ever!

Other Effects: 10/10. The most noticeable effects of Erase - aside from those already mentioned - were on my joints and with water retention prevention . . . Even though I started Erase immediately after finishing Triazole, my joints started getting better (they were not the best - very dry), and also as it got colder and my dose of Erase increased, my joints kept improving considerably re looseness. I noticed the effects on my joints the best at 5 caps (i.e. 125mg of 3,7-keto DHEA) daily, which is interesting, considering that decreasing cortisol generally means negative effects re joints . . . When I started dosing Erase pre-bed, the lack of water retention to the following day got more noticeable, especially since I have the bulk of my carbohydrates and a LOT of carbohydrates in the few hours pre-bed. Do note that I was also using Shred Matrix - although effects were definitely more noticeable when using 5 caps and a pre-bed dose of Erase . . . Strength also increased as I was using Erase - but one of my training focuses was ON gaining strength . . .

Overall: 9.5/10. Erase is an excellent recomp product! I actually noticed the best results re body composition and joints with Erase when I was dosing at 5 caps daily and added the extra cap in pre-bed. Interestingly enough, at 5 caps daily, my joints were better than they were when I was using Osteo-Sport, which says a LOT. Erase gets "extra" points for the positive effects re joints and sleep . . . The only downside to the product for me personally is that I have to use 5 caps to make the progress I want, which means a bottle will only last 18 days . . .

Would I use again? Yes. I actually want to Erase as a STAPLE!

Would I recommend? Definitely.

This review can also be found in the Performance Enhancing Supplements subforum of the Supplement Companies section of the Supplements forum: Rosie's Review of ERASE.

My Thoughts on Performance Enhancing Supplements Performance Enhancing Supplements is a young company with only TWO products. However, those two products are EFFECTIVE and BOTH of them I have used with excellent results. Performance Enhancing Supplements proves that you don't need to have an extensive line-up to make an impression - their products speak for themselves re results, and the company name and recognition will only get bigger and better. Already, Alpha-T2 has become a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and Erase is going to be!

23. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Excellent review...

Your usage of 5 caps is due to you being a female right? sorry if i missed that somewhere.

Erase is a staple of mine to, fortunately I only need 2 caps.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Your usage of 5 caps is due to you being a female right? sorry if i missed that somewhere.

Erase is a staple of mine to, fortunately I only need 2 caps.
    No, my usage of 5 caps is an individual, personal thing specific to ME - as is all my dosing/timing of the supplements I use, and I generally would NOT recommend that anyone else (let alone another female) ever use products as I do.

Erase is not a product recommended for female usage due to its AI properties, and if another woman were to use it 1-2 caps daily would be the recommended dosage - in general, if using a product with AI properties, women do not need and should not use as high a dosage as males.

25. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor

Great review rosie!! I got 2 bottles myself and can't wait to try them out!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  26. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Great review rosie!! I got 2 bottles myself and can't wait to try them out!
    You'll enjoy your experience - just make sure you find your sweet spot

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

EDIT: Question removed to clean up Rosie's log. Rosie answered in another thread. THANKS!
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    EDIT: Question removed to clean up Rosie's log. Rosie answered in another thread. THANKS!
    Ok

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM