Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 7: So starts another week

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." - Mario Andrett

TRAINING

HIIT:
    a. 4 min easy
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min easy

Gym - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12
    Superset B -
    3. Seated Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 10, 10, 8, 6
    4. Hammer Raises 4 x 8
    Triset -
    5. Clean and Press 2 x 12
    6. Single-Arm Lateral Raises 2 x 12 per arm
    7. BB Military Press 2 x 6

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Passed out after eating last night - eating does that to me, and has for a while, no matter how much or little I eat, which is odd. Woke up with a sharp pain in my temples and a bitingly painful stomach.

Mood/Aggression: The switch can flip at any time.

Energy: I'm feeling slightly better that I have been the last few days - which is drained and shattered beyond belief.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Can't let this go - the next month is the most demanding re study.

Stress: I've taken measures to see if I can get this down even a little, because it's getting far too much for me, especially after this last week.

Libido: Doesn't feel like multiple times daily is enough.

Joints: Knees I have not had any more problems with. Elbows are constantly clicking and during resistance training today, even CRACKING.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Increased weights from this session last week.

Pump: Some.

Vascularity: Better.

Quality of Training: It was ok. Took a little time to get into it, but once I did, I was fine.

Recovery: Physical recovery is nothing - it's when the damage is in the MIND that you have need for concern.

Other Notes: I finished the tub of Watermelon-Kiwi BC+EAA on Sunday and are back to using the Grape flavour. I used the last PerformaStrip VB-12 pre-training this morning, and my current bottle of BLACK CATS runs out after my second dose later. The last of the Eviscerate Smolder will also be gone after my application tonight . . . From yesterday, I have increased my dosage of Erase, dosing two caps each dose . . . (All changes reflected in post #1) . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

In our torment, is it we who are twisted and not the world that is torn?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Review of ThermoGum LLC/Genomyx's Performstrips VB-12

PerformaStrips VB-12 can be used by anyone, anywhere, at any time . . .

What is it?

* Effective, portable and potent
    * Energy production
    * Nerve regeneration
    * Cellular growth

For the product write-up, please see ThermoGum LLC: PerformStrips VB-12.

Taste: 9/10. Tastes like cherries, with a bite of peppermint.

Energy: 10/10. I experimented with using PerformaStrips VB-12 in several scenarios: Immediately pre-cardio, pre-training, immediately pre-resistance training, at work, and at random whenever mental or physical energy was required. Personally, the BEST time for me pre-training to use a PerformaStrip VB-12 is immediately pre-CARDIO, especially HIIT, and especially if I'm dragging my feet to get going, since I notice that I am almost instantly more alert and focused, and my efforts seem to be a lot better re intensity.

Nerve Regeneration: N/A.

Cellular Growth: N/A.

Other Effects: 10/10. PerformStrips VB-12 provide that mental alertness as well, which is a definite plus, meaning that they can be used at times other than just when smooth energy is wanted . . . Like gum or a breathmint, PerformaStrips VB-12 give you a rush of freshness . . .

Convenience: 10/10. PerformaStrips VB-12 are small enough to fit into a pocket, and not bulky like a packet or tub of gum.

Overall: 10/10. PerformStrips VB-12 can be used in myriad situations for many different effects. They are cheap and convenient, effective, potent, and portable.

Would I use again? Yes.

Would I recommend? Definitely!

This review can also be found in the Genomyx subforum of the Supplement Companies section of the Supplements forum: Rosie's Review of PerformaStrips VB-12.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Review of LG Sciences' Reformulated Watermelon-Kiwi BC+ EAA

I have NEVER stopped using BC+EAA since I used my FIRST tub of them in July 2009. I've used ALL the flavours, and are now trying the refolumlated versions of each flavour . . .

What is it?

* Increases Muscle Growth
    * Prevents Tear Down
    * Tastes Great
    * High Ratio BCAA
    * Hydrolyzed Amino Acids For Recovery

For more information on the product, please review LG Sciences: BC+EAA

Smell: 9/10. Like rock melon, with a faint hint of watermelon. Love the smell of fruit.

Taste: 9.5/10. Definitely NOT a watermelon-kiwi flavour - even though there was a hint of watermelon re scent. Instead, exactly like it smells, but better. Like rock melon. Fruit flavours are always awesome when they TASTE like they smell. It was NOT sweet - like the original Watermelon-Kiwi flavour, which to me tasted like cordial and I did not like it. I now have a NEW favourite flavour re BC+EAA and it is the new Watermelon-Kiwi flavour!

Solubility: 10/10. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker - although bubbles and froth were left on top of the liquid, rapidly dissolving.

Texture: 10/10.Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Overall: 10/10. BC+EAA is a STAPLE in my supplement arsenal, and has been ever since I first used a tub last year. BC+EAA have become more important than ever to me, now that my body no longer handles protein powder at all - causing nausea and other upsets, no matter what brand or type of protein used - and so I no longer use it, sticking instead to food, BC+EAA, and Muscle Gels.

Would I use again? Definitely. BC+EAA is probably the most important product in my supplement arsenal!

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found in the LG Sciences subforum of the Supplement Companies section of the Supplements forum: Rosie's Review of the Refomulated Watermelon-Kiwi BC+EAA Flavour.

•   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Sub-ditty!!! Glad to make it in before this log got to page 77.. Awesome review of vitalberry and endoamp. I might have to get me a tub and try it out
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Sub-ditty!!! Glad to make it in before this log got to page 77.. Awesome review of vitalberry and endoamp. I might have to get me a tub and try it out
    Nice to see you here - this log won't get that long (the LONG logs were the ones I kept going ALL YEAR now I just stop and start as necessary)

6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

This should be called the Female Terminator reviews everything.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I guess I DO review most of the products that I use after my first bottle or tub - unless I logged the product specifically, those reviews are spread throughout my logs

8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Im in Rosie!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im in Rosie!
    Hey Josh

10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 8: Hmmmm

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You will not become everything God intended you to be with everyone's approval . . . Follow your heart and God will bring people into your life who will support you." - Jamie Eason

TRAINING

None.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I keep passing out after eating - this is now a serious problem, and it needs to be FIXED!

Mood/Aggression: Exhausted.

Energy: I feel dead.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I haven't been able to focus on anything for the last two days - I've had a constant searing pain in my temples, and it even hurts when I touch the skin around my eyes (not sure why).

Stress: The last week has been hell - literally.

Libido: Maybe it's the stress and everything that's happened lately, but I seem to want it all the time . . .

Recovery: I am absolutely SHATTERED, and I'm not sure why - maybe the last few days are catching up on me?

Other Notes: Passed out before planning to last night, so have another night or two left of Eviscerate Smolder . . . Used the last of my current bottle of Alpha-T2 today (changes reflected in post #1) . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What happens when you let go of a dream, let it slip through your fingers and fall into the deepest depths of the dark?

11. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

The two primodial reviews has me wanting to get a tub when I do my next supp order. I can't wait to read your thoughts on erase!

Sidenote: I am loving your quote of the day's. I am seriously about to start a word document and start saving them. I like motovitional stuff.. pretty much all the books I own are either workout releated or motivational. Currently I have Iron Mind as my bathroom book and it is pretty good.
  12. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

The two primodial reviews has me wanting to get a tub when I do my next supp order. I can't wait to read your thoughts on erase!

Sidenote: I am loving your quote of the day's. I am seriously about to start a word document and start saving them. I like motovitional stuff.. pretty much all the books I own are either workout releated or motivational. Currently I have Iron Mind as my bathroom book and it is pretty good.
    I start back on EndoAmp Max and Organic VitaBerry today - been missing the latter like mad!

Thanks I'm one of those people, that if I read or hear something in a movie or otherwise and it speaks to me, I HAVE to write it down, and I have a file with all sorts of quotes that I like to look back over ever now and then.

13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 9: Been there, done that, don't want to do it again

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow." - Peter Haenga

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min easy
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min easy

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I've been sleeping on and off for the last two days, with the pounding in my head affecting everything, hurting even when I get up.

Mood/Aggression: Shattered . . . Still . . .

Energy: I have none (and it's not the excess of sugar, either).

Mental Focus and Clarity: The pain in my temples has meant I have not been able to concentrate on anything at all for the last two days.

Stress: Even getting rid of stress, I still feel stressed.

Libido: My body doesn't want to stop!

Vascularity: Got told that my chest vascularity is something.

Quality of Training: The way I was feeling, training was the LAST thing I wanted to be doing, but I tried anyway. Started and stopped just as fast.

Recovery: I am more shattered than I was the week pre-competition when I was training for 4-5 hours every day and having barely any carbohydrates - doesn't make any sense.

Body Composition and Look: Despite my lack of training this week and my terrible eating (last week I ate once in five days, and this week it's been the OPPOSITE and back to normal, with stress binging of crap), my abs have been looking better, and although I have gained a little weight, I am leaner.

Other Notes: I'm wondering if it's the four caps of Erase that are contributing to the pain in my head? Not just that, but compounded on by the fact that two of my main stimulant products I've run out of over the last few days, the highly upsetting and stressful events of last week adding to it all. And maybe not having a real week "off" niggling away under it all?

Competition Update: I have decided that I WILL be competing next year. This is something that I have to do for myself. My main focus will be on winning my WNBF Figure Pro card, but I may also enter a few bikini competitions.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you could dance with the Devil, what song would you choose?

14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Competition Update: I have decided that I WILL be competing next year. This is something that I have to do for myself. My main focus will be on winning my WNBF Figure Pro card, but I may also enter a few bikini competitions.
    Awesome news and best of luck!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  15. Registered User
    Answers

subbd rosie
  16. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome news and best of luck!
    I couldn't leave it as I did - my competitive nature won't let me!

Quote Originally Posted by Superpippo View Post
    subbd rosie
    Hiya

17. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 10: I truly am an Addict!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination. Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth." - Napoleon Hill

TRAINING

None.

The funny thing is, this would have been my week OFF training if I had competed as originally planned last weekend. Weird how things turn out.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I've spent the last few days doing not a lot else but sleeping - and now I know WHY . . .

Mood/Aggression: NOT good.

Energy: I have none.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I have not a lot of this either.

Stress: It's a small stress off knowing why I am feeling like this.

Libido: Demands upon demands here.

Recovery: It's not about what I've been doing or not doing, but about what I have not been having.

Other Notes: It's not the higher dose of Erase. It's not the lack of water that I've had over the past few days. It's not the highly upsetting and stressful events of the last week. It's my body going through STIMULANT WITHDRAWAL - and FAST. Didn't take long at all - barely a day withOUT BLACK CATS and I may as well have had someone sounding a battering ram in my head. I KNOW I have a serious problem - I'm NOT functional withOUT stimulants, and LOTS of them, which is nothing good, to say the least. I HAVE to get more, and STRONG ones at that, tomorrow, so that I can start LIVING again! . . . On that note, I used the last of my NeoVar Recomped today, so will be starting CreaPure again tomorrow (changes reflected in post #1) . . . May also add in Recompadrol as my nutrient repartitioner, since I don't do well without one of those either . . . I am DEFINITELY going to have to learn to TAKE CARE of my HEALTH and STOP DESTROYING myself!

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Is the night ever truly black? Is it as dark as we sometimes think it is, or no, because there is never ever really a true absence of light?

18. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Do you plan on weening yourself off stimulants? Sounds pretty bad and can't be too good for your body. When I would be on ECA for long periods of time and the day I stop I get that same feeling from the caffeine withdrawl.. The feeling like your head is gonna explode and NOTHING helps other than caffeine. I know the feeling but yours sounds more extreme. I wish you the best
  19. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Do you plan on weening yourself off stimulants? Sounds pretty bad and can't be too good for your body. When I would be on ECA for long periods of time and the day I stop I get that same feeling from the caffeine withdrawl.. The feeling like your head is gonna explode and NOTHING helps other than caffeine. I know the feeling but yours sounds more extreme. I wish you the best
    I pretty much stay on stimulants, especially high doses of caffeine perpetually (if I have a break, it's only like a week here and there, when I run out of something and are waiting for another bottle, because I don't have another on hand already), so nope, no plans to wean myself off anything - I just want some more as soon as possible, and can't wait for more BLACK CATS to arrive, because my head has been EXPLODING for the last few days and I NEED to be able to function!

20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12: So Ends the REAL Week OFF

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"No one can continue without hope." - Gregori, Dark Curse (Christine Feehan)

TRAINING

Let's take a brief look back after the last 7 weeks:

1. The week post-competition I did two resistance sessions and four cardio sessions;
    2. The second week post-competition I did Maintenance training;
    3. The third week post-competition I did four resistance sessions and six cardio sessions;
    4. The fourth week post-competition I did Maintenance training;
    5. The fifth week post-competition I did four resistance sessions and six cardio sessions;
    6. The sixth week post competition I did Maintenance training;
    7. This last week I have done ONE day of training, essentially making it the long needed week OFF.

That makes it 25 weeks since my last week off. On top of my terrible few days of caffeine withdrawal, this WEEK OFF has been LONG OVERDUE, and despite my stubbornness in determining never to have another COMPLETE week off ever again, because of everything over the last couple of weeks, my body has pretty much forced the issue. Now that it's done, I should be able to return to normal training from tomorrow . . .

COMMENTS

Energy: Still exhausted.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Better today - now it's time to do everything I should have gotten done over the week when i could not concentrate!

Stress: Back above the red warning line . . .

Libido: It's been a highly demanding week . . . Pity it doesn't make one FORGET . . .

Body Composition and Look: Yes, I've gained some scale weight over this last week. However, unlike in the past when my weight fluctuates up and down like it has been, my girths have not really changed over the week from last week, staying the same, so something is doing SOMEthing - whether it's the Erase (3,7-keto DHEA IS good stuff) or the extra extracurricular activity taking the place of training, I don't know . . .

Other Notes: Last application of Eviscerate Smolder tonight (changes reflected in post #1) . . . Second day of Recompadrol . . .

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Minds wander and we go with them; what would it be like to soar away with them and never come back?

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Really enjoying your log Rosie. Will be following regularly.
    I may come back to you with a few questions about "erase" if its no problem.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by donagh View Post
    Really enjoying your log Rosie. Will be following regularly.
    I may come back to you with a few questions about "erase" if its no problem.
    Cheers, bud

No worries. If you have questions about anything, this is the place to ask - for the next month at least. Just remember that if it's in relation to my use and experience, I will answer as it pertains to me - anything else, and you'll just get the facts.

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

It may be a little early, but I am curious to know if there are any masculinizing effects that you are noticing from the erase? If not, I would like to know how you think or feel that it is affecting your hormone levels every once in a while.
  24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    It may be a little early, but I am curious to know if there are any masculinizing effects that you are noticing from the erase? If not, I would like to know how you think or feel that it is affecting your hormone levels every once in a while.
    There are no masculinizing effects from Erase - note that I HAVE used this compound before as well, with no such effects experienced then either, and I have not had any masculinizing effects from any AI/Testosterone/Growth Hormone booster, etc. that I have used - you will note this from my past logs on such products.

Without bloods, I cannot say how it is affecting my hormone levels.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the honest and quick response Rosie That's exactly what I was wondering. Masculinizing effects is my biggest concern and curiosity with this compound mixed with women.
  26. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the honest and quick response Rosie That's exactly what I was wondering. Masculinizing effects is my biggest concern and curiosity with this compound mixed with women.
    No worries

Why would it be a concern for you? Are you a woman?

And just for the record, it's unlikely that anything NATURAL is going to give masculinizing effects - using hormonals, yes, a female runs that risk (not that it's guaranteed to occur, though, mind), but not with a natural product, and just because something has AI effects does not mean anything either.

27. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

If you could dance with the Devil, what song would you choose?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  28. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Interesting choice

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

No worries

Why would it be a concern for you? Are you a woman?
    No, hahaha. My gf is a Ballet dancer and has always struggled with body image( it doesn't help that she has a big bust and hips) and over the past year and a half I have taught her about nutrition and the importance of cross training with weights and cardio. Ballet is athletic, but is more like yoga and calethstenics. She has found that she is carb sensitive and does very well on a 5 on 2 off Keto diet. She looks leaner and weighs about the same with much more strength and stamina than a year ago. She has tried a few supplements over this time period and has found her likes and dislikes, but I was looking at something like this to dry her out a bit because she easily retains water. I am wrong to be looking into this for her?
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

No, hahaha. My gf is a Ballet dancer and has always struggled with body image( it doesn't help that she has a big bust and hips) and over the past year and a half I have taught her about nutrition and the importance of cross training with weights and cardio. Ballet is athletic, but is more like yoga and calethstenics. She has found that she is carb sensitive and does very well on a 5 on 2 off Keto diet. She looks leaner and weighs about the same with much more strength and stamina than a year ago. She has tried a few supplements over this time period and has found her likes and dislikes, but I was looking at something like this to dry her out a bit because she easily retains water. I am wrong to be looking into this for her?
    Erase is not something I would recommend for her, no - just keep her on the basics; she should be fine with those, and unless she is a very experienced trainee (18 months is still a beginner re weights, really), then she doesn't need anything else, IMO. An AI is not necessarily going to dry her out, and if she's already limiting her carbohydrates, then she should not be holding much water as it is - unless she is not drinking enough, has too much sodium, etc. Seriously, look at her nutrition again, because if she's holding water on a keto diet, then she's not doing something right.

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Erase is not something I would recommend for her, no - just keep her on the basics; she should be fine with those, and unless she is a very experienced trainee (18 months is still a beginner re weights, really), then she doesn't need anything else, IMO. An AI is not necessarily going to dry her out, and if she's already limiting her carbohydrates, then she should not be holding much water as it is - unless she is not drinking enough, has too much sodium, etc. Seriously, look at her nutrition again, because if she's holding water on a keto diet, then she's not doing something right.
    Cool Cool, I will do that. It is possible that her water intake is not high enough, as she drinks quite a bit of coffee everyday. And I haven't really thought about the sodium thing. Thanks so much Rosie.
  32. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Cool Cool, I will do that. It is possible that her water intake is not high enough, as she drinks quite a bit of coffee everyday. And I haven't really thought about the sodium thing. Thanks so much Rosie.
    No worries. She should be having about a galleon of water a day at a minimum - more often than not, if nutrition is fine and everything like she is doing, she's probably just not drinking enough. Also, drinking lots of coffee will stop water retention, since caffeine is a diuretic. but yeah, definitely look at her nutrition - something is not right there from the sounds of it. I would teach her more about the importance of the correct nutrition as well, because even carbohydrate sensitive individuals can have carbohydrates (I am proof of that), and living on a perpetual keto diet is not ideal.

33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 14: Back to Normal

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You can't change what happened to you, but you can see to it that your life isn't destroyed by it." - Tempest, Dark Fire (Christine Feehan)

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging

Gym - Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    2. Lateral Raises 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    Superset B -
    3. Seated BB Military Press 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    4. Hammer Raises 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    Triset -
    5. Clean and Press 4 x 10
    6. Single-Arm Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per arm
    7. Seated Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 10

Stretch 23 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Back to an all-over-the-place sleeping schedule (sigh).

Mood/Aggression: Better, now that I have had my first training session in a week.

Energy: It's back.

Mental Focus and Clarity: Blinkers are on and I am FOCUSED.

Stress: As long as training happens DAILY, I will be ok.

Libido: This has been an untameable beast.

Joints: A few clicks in left elbow during Behind-the-neck BB Military Presses, but nothing else.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: The week off didn't do any damage re strength.

Pump: In anterior and lateral deltoids.

Vascularity: Good.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was interesting. Tasting blood from the 4-minute mark, continuing to the end of the run. Efforts were fast and slow at the same time. The cold made it better for me to run in . . . Resistance training was fine. Bit of pain, especially in left anterior deltoid, but nothing major. Felt good to be doing something again . . .

Recovery: Fine.

Body Composition and Look: Maintaining at ~10% bodyfat - on the higher end of the range I want to be in, so going to have to do something about that.

Other Notes: I started back on Alpha-T2, BLACK CATS, and Neovar Recomped today, adding back in Lipotrophin-PM, and just using LipoBURN re topicals (all changes reflected in post #1).

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Can a simple hug wipe away the pain, hide the extent of the despair for a moment, and make us believe and hope in the core of our soul that we are not as alone as we think we are?

34. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16: Happy Thanksgiving!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Nothing is ever gained by being afraid." - Understanding psychological preparation for sport: Theory and practice of elite performers (Hardy, Jones & Gould)

TRAINING

HIIT:
    a. 4 min easy
    b. 8 x 1 min effort/30 sec easy
    c. 4 min easy

Gym - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 16, 12, 8, 6
    2. Bicep Curls 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    Superset B -
    3. Dips 4 x 6
    4. Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 12, 10, 8, 6
    Triset -
    5. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5,
    6. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 10 per side
    7. Close-Grip Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Was shattered as when I woke this morning, and went easily back to sleep for almost another two hours.

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Energy: I have it.

Mental Focus and Clarity: I have to cram a 9-week assessment into THREE weeks - GOT to be on the ball ALL the time!

Stress: High.

Libido: Still raging.

Joints: Erase must not be as strong as Triazole as an AI (although it has other very beneficial effects I desire), since my joints have actually gradually been getting better since using it.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Better than before my week off!

Pump: Pretty much from the start, with pump in triceps painful after Superset B.

Vascularity: Great.

Quality of Training: HIIT was good. Very thirsty during . . . Resistance training was great. I cut down my recovery period after Close-Grip Pull-Ups superset from three to one minute - which is a HUGE deal for me, and my strength was NOT affected . . .

Recovery: For some reason, my hips, glutes, and legs are feeling like they have DOMS - must be from my HIIT Run on Tuesday, because I can't think of too much else that might have caused it.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

If you could go back and change time, what would you do differently?
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Nothing!

Glad to see everything is still going good Rosie. Hope you and Sean had a good thanksgiving!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Nothing for me too. I am a man who learn from mistakes and poor choice in life and MAYBE I am becoming or will become a better man for it. Who knows. But I know I made good friend and met cool people in my life. I am content.

THOUGH I wish I never drank so much in college and fell off my loft. My shoulder is still killing me when I sleep in wrong position.
  37. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17: Full On Full-Body

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Living life and handling adversity shapes character." - Razvan, Dark Slayer (Christine Feehan)

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Gym - Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 5, 4, 4, 4
    2. Hammer Raises 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    Superset B -
    3. Alternate Hammer Curls 4 x 15, 12, 10, 8
    4. Incline Dips 4 x 6
    Superset C -
    5. Reverse Rows (feet on bench) 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    6. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 8, 7, 6, 5
    Superset D -
    7. Single-Leg Deadlifts 4 x 10 per side
    8. Jump Squats 4 x 6
    Superset E -
    9. Weighted Crunch (feet on bench, knees at 90 degree flexion) 4 x 15
    10. Bicycle 4 x 20

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Pretty much did not sleep at all last night.

Mood/Aggression: Not the best, to put it mildly.

Energy: There.

Mental Focus and Clarity: When I get like this, I have to focus on SOMEthing and lose myself in it, or I will not focus at all . . .

Stress: Higher than ever.

Endurance: Great.

Strength: Everything was done at at least five pounds heavier than the last time I did this session, so definite improvement - and aggression driving the training.

Pump: Definitely high, especially in anterior deltoids and biceps.

Vascularity: High.

Quality of Training: Cardio was fine . . . Resistance session was pain, but I kept pushing, increasing the weights even though it was hurting, and leaving the recovery periods minimal . . .

Recovery: Still feeling hips, thighs, and glutes - maybe from the running after a week off?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What happens when the one person in the world we are supposed to trust betrays us?
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Answers

rosie, im not sure you are aware, but you are in better shape than 99.99 percent of the women i have EVER seen. in real life and the internet combined. not super bulky just really toned and muscular. HOTT!!

also, i wanna get some of that vitaberry now just based on your review. you make it sound more like a dessert than a supplement
  39. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    also, i wanna get some of that vitaberry now just based on your review. you make it sound more like a dessert than a supplement
    VitaBerry can be used as a dessert if you want - or a general all-round all-time addition to a meal for a fruity/berry flavour shake or something
  40. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18: Setting Foundations

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Evanescence - Going Under

TRAINING

HIIT Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
    e. 4 min jogging

Gym - Full-Body (1 minute recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 2 x 6
    2. Single-Leg Deadlifts 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset B -
    3. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 2 x 6
    4. Hammer Raises 2 x 10
    Superset C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 21s
    6. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 2 x 6
    Superset D -
    7. Incline BB Bench Press 2 x 8
    8. Alternate Backward Lunges 2 x 10 per leg
    Superset E -
    9. Weighted Deadbugs 2 x 10
    10. Plank 2 x 1 min

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 21 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: I actually slept - eventually - but it was rough, considering I spent most of it on a concrete floor.

Mood/Aggression: I just want to get things done and over with.

Energy: High.

Mental Focus and Clarity: High.

Stress: Far too high.

Joints: I've been noticing that the colder it gets, the better my joints are.

Endurance: Fine.

Strength: Big increases in weights from the last time I did this session.

Pump: For some exercises.

Vascularity: Reasonable.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was good. Was in shorts and a short-sleeved thermal, and even though it was cold and chilly, my knees did NOT bother me with ANY niggles today! . . . Resistance training was short, but intense, pushing it with the weights to see what I could handle without dropping it . . .

Recovery: Back is a little sore - probably more from the concrete than anything.

Other Notes: I thought "what the hell; why not", and entered the Rock Star Bikini Contest today - if I want to pursue fitness modeling more seriously as part of my career in the fitness industry, then I have to start putting myself out there more and taking more risks. So, we'll see what happens. In 2011, I'm also be working on setting that foundation more by competing, as well as working with some established and renowned fitness and glamour photographers, to build up my portfolio and the opportunity for submission to be published in bodybuilding, health, and fitness magazines.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What could possibly be so precious, so valuable, that we would risk anything and everything to reach it, to touch it, to feel it, even for the smallest of split seconds, to know that it was ours?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 179
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. The Female Terminator Trains to FREE TEST
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:19 PM
  3. The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM