My Erase / Alpha T2 Cycle

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. 11/10

    Doses:
    Did my 2/2 and 1/1 doses of Erase and Alpha T2 today. Almost for the PM dose, took it late like 530pm.

    Thoughts on stack:
    Hard to say....dont know if im seeing/feeling much still.

    Was able to make the gym today...back is sore so hope tomorrow its ok. Gotta go to the workssss! Went higher reps today on chest, paid a lot of attention to lower back.

    Workout
    Chest/tris///cardio before weights for WU.

    Cardio WU:
    Bike 11 mins.
    Upper body warm ups - 5mins

    Chest:
    Incline Bb press: WUx3, 185x12x10x11, 165x12
    Flat BB press: 135x12, 155x12, 165x11, 155x10 *Working on these
    Dips: BWx13x10x10 --got my goal of a solid 10 repx3 sets!
    incline Flys: Seat position 2: 40x18, position 1: 40x17, position 3: 45x12
    Cable flys: high: 50x18, 60x13, mid: 50x12, 40x14

    Tris:
    Vbar pressdowns: wux1, 80x14x12x12
    Overhead rope ext: 60x12x12
    Laying cross face: 12.5x12x10

    1 hr 40 mins ish.... 850 cals.

    Felt ok, back tired. Needed the workout badly..so it helped.

    Macros:
    Macros yesterday:
    Cals: 2061
    Pro: 226.5
    Carbs: 126.5
    Fats: 73

    Not bad for a low day. Trying to get weight a bit stable and get lower on the scale before I start.

    Thoughts, back tired. Prob still to pulldowns and chest supported rows, light weight and seated curls.

    Hoping to hit 196 before this week is up. Getting hard. Body fighting me again so my recomp/mini bulk may come at a good time. Plan is Monday.


  2. Doses:
    545am: 2/2 erase at-2
    Also took 3 igf-2
    155pm
    1/1 erase at-2
    ate at 215pm

    Workout
    No workout, stayed home, heating pad, ibuprohen and will get extra rest tonight. May skip rest of week...oh well.


    Macros:
    Gonna try to keep it light today since no workouts. Looks like Im ending up right about 2k cals. If i could have worked out I feel I could have salvaged this week! Oh well...lets see if I can nail a solid 197 lbs Friday!

    Thoughts
    Still nursing back. This is like the 3rd time I hurt myself from doing squats and sets me back to much. Think im done doing bar type squats for sometime and will see where lunges, leg presses, maybe DB squats will take me somewhere. not worth the week or so I seem to lose each time.

    Plans:
    I got lil more then 9 days worth of doses. Starting next week is when I start the gradual increase in cals and workouts looking to see if i can add any mass before next attempt at cutting. Hoping to lose some water weight this week and a bit of fat to hit 195-196 lbs.

    Added:
    Still waiting for something in erase and AT2 to kick in. I know I may see much of a kick in but waiting for something. I do got more bottles to run again in Jan for my next attempt at cutting which I may also stack with EC and may try KETO a bit or a version of it.
    •   
       


  3. hey tj, you using fish oil?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Yes to fish oil...just bumped it to 6g per day and also started cissus again.

    herniated disks act up time to time, but since ive lost a ton of weight only time i seem to hurt myself is from squats so prob dropping them a while....sad to say!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    Yes to fish oil...just bumped it to 6g per day and also started cissus again.

    herniated disks act up time to time, but since ive lost a ton of weight only time i seem to hurt myself is from squats so prob dropping them a while....sad to say!
    i am at 8gm off days, and bump up to 10-12gm on heavy lift days. it really seems to help.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Thx for the info! I upper to 6g during injury...maybe I will go to 8g next and see how I feel.

    Update:
    So I am nursing my herniated disk issue, no workouts and pretty much stuck in bed for several days. Started chiro, starting to feel lil better and hope to start some easy bike cardio by end of this week.

    I have been still dosing At/2 and Erase. May have missed the 1/1 dose a couple times, but min I was getting 2/2 per day.

    My weight is up to 205 as I decided to put the diet on hold and did indulge a bit as I was stressin out badly. Back to fixing the diet yesterday and considering I am not up to much. Should lose a few lbs rather quick in water weight.

    Going to mess around with some very low carbs until I get back on my feet.

  7. Doses:
    2/2 erase/at2 approx 530 am
    1/2 erase/at2 approx 2pm.

    I did start EC stack to help out while I cant lift cause of back issues. I take brockaid/caffeine (200mg) 1 dose I plan to take with first erase/at2 dose and other I take right after lunch. prob going to move it to approx 11 am today then add the 3rd dose in like 30 mins before gym where I will be mostly walking and doing back supported bike.

    Also taking IGF2 and dosing extra fish oil, up to 6 g per day and may move to 8g to see if helps.

    Weight update: 201 lbs
    I anticipate my weight will be all over come the following weeks as I tweak diet, workouts and work on getting healthy.

    Workouts:
    I was able to get in 26 mins on bike, 3 mins cardio and even did some light bicep curls.
    Total time, 40 mins, 300 cals.

    macros:
    Not logging for a bit, but keeping clean and light until back in gym full time. I hope approx 1 week to be back to 75%. I ate a lot over past several days so focusing on min 175g protein, some fats and keeping carbs to a min rest of week.

    Chiro seems to be going well, working on deep tissue massage in my legs still while back heals.

  8. Lil update....well dealing with back injury and had came off diet a few days and i couldnt workout for a week. I am only slowly getting back into it with some bike cardio and slowly pushing some light weight around. Same time I had this groin pull and like ab pull going on...lol..getting old!

    Almost done with the stack and hard to say anything at this time. Some days I feel lil leaner other days I did not. This was only a 30 day run and I got more bottles to run for my cut in Jan at which time I will be running 8 weeks and this time will do bloodwork....least I hope so.

    I've kept diet lighter past few days to shed some of the water weight and I will list out yesterdays example below.

    Doses:
    same as usual 3 erase and 3 AT-2 broken up though day. I would like to add I started the EC stack only to help me out while I deal with my injury. Needed the help in not binging while I felt down from the back.

    11/19

    Food stuffs

    630am:
    cup egg whites
    9g fiber
    scoop whey
    multi, vit e/c/d,
    2g fish oil.

    830:
    sipped scoop xtend

    10am:
    scoop whey
    tbsp pb
    animal flex

    145pm:
    tin tun
    tbsp mayo
    salad
    tbsp balsamic
    cheese stick
    2g fish oil
    50g blueberries

    200
    scoop xtend


    300:
    cup 4% cc
    scoop whey
    tbsp PB
    * wanted to get some more cals in so added the PB

    530
    scoop syntha-6

    630:
    workout

    745
    tin tuna
    tbsp mayo
    tbsp balsamic
    salad
    40g dried cranberries
    coke zero

    before bed had my sleep stack, zmax3, 1g gaba, 5mg melatonin and 4 igf-2


    Weekend will eat more and better cals on Monday.

    Workout:
    was able to do 30 mins on bike and ... walked for 30 mins during lunch..at which time i pulled something in groin.

    Back:
    did some seated pulldowns and seated chinups
    chest supported rows

    Bis:
    2 sets alt db curls
    1 set hammer curls

    Tris:
    3 sets of vbar pressdowns:

    Total workout with cardio was 1 hr, 550 cals burnt. (includes 30 mins walk)

    Thoughts:
    back slowly getting better, now my darn ab pull thing and groin pull pissing me off! sorta thinking favoring the back bringing out some other issue...or making them worse!

    Prob taking this weekend off, got some errand/chores. Gonna try to keep it as clean as I can but being tempted with Bfast already! Gonna save the cheat for this new burger place that opened for a dinner!

    11/19

    Food stuffs

    630am:
    cup egg whites
    9g fiber
    scoop whey
    multi, vit e/c/d,
    2g fish oil.

    830:
    sipped scoop xtend

    10am:
    scoop whey
    tbsp pb
    animal flex

    145pm:
    tin tun
    tbsp mayo
    salad
    tbsp balsamic
    cheese stick
    2g fish oil
    50g blueberries

    200
    scoop xtend


    300:
    cup 4% cc
    scoop whey
    tbsp PB
    * wanted to get some more cals in so added the PB

    530
    scoop syntha-6

    630:
    workout

    745
    tin tuna
    tbsp mayo
    tbsp balsamic
    salad
    40g dried cranberries
    coke zero

    before bed had my sleep stack, zmax3, 1g gaba, 5mg melatonin and 4 igf-2


    Weekend will eat more and better cals on Monday.

    Workout:
    was able to do 30 mins on bike and ... walked for 30 mins during lunch..at which time i pulled something in groin.

    Back:
    did some seated pulldowns and seated chinups
    chest supported rows

    Bis:
    2 sets alt db curls
    1 set hammer curls

    Tris:
    3 sets of vbar pressdowns:

    Total workout with cardio was 1 hr, 550 cals burnt. (includes 30 mins walk)

    Thoughts:
    back slowly getting better, now my darn ab pull thing and groin pull pissing me off! sorta thinking favoring the back bringing out some other issue...or making them worse!

    Prob taking this weekend off, got some errand/chores. Gonna try to keep it as clean as I can but being tempted with Bfast already! Gonna save the cheat for this new burger place that opened for a dinner!

  9. take time off and heal-those halfassed workouts are just delaying proper healing, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    take time off and heal-those halfassed workouts are just delaying proper healing, imo.
    yeah, i think my back just needs some mobility. sitting around i think was sorta messing with it a bit. today LOT better. Ive deal with this back issue for ...jeesh im old....18 years so know my back well at least by now. lol.

    i dont know where the ab and groin thing came from but working around them. sux cant do lunges or squats now. least lunges i can do later at some point.

    i was able to winterize the camper and some yard work today, mostly sit down mower, but got around very well.

    Taking today and tomorrow off. If I do anything tomorrow just back supported bike again. I gotta put my inversion table together though!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    yeah, i think my back just needs some mobility. sitting around i think was sorta messing with it a bit. today LOT better. Ive deal with this back issue for ...jeesh im old....18 years so know my back well at least by now. lol.

    i dont know where the ab and groin thing came from but working around them. sux cant do lunges or squats now. least lunges i can do later at some point.

    i was able to winterize the camper and some yard work today, mostly sit down mower, but got around very well.

    Taking today and tomorrow off. If I do anything tomorrow just back supported bike again. I gotta put my inversion table together though!
    sorry, i reread my post and i came off sounding like a jerk. at 52 i have had my share of injuries, but i have to remember that what works for me isnt best for everyone else.

    best of luck-heal quickly.
    tom
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry, i reread my post and i came off sounding like a jerk. at 52 i have had my share of injuries, but i have to remember that what works for me isnt best for everyone else.

    best of luck-heal quickly.
    tom
    hehe...is all good man. i didnt think u meant it to bad, but it was a point made for sure! Just appreciate u following along!




    lil update i guess.....

    last day for this 4 week cycle. Hard to give a fair review at it this point. I think part of it is me being to high a BF% already and the week i lost due to the injury is hurting me giving it a fair review. think i will wait a few days after and see if i feel any diff also.

    some days i felt leaner then others for sure.

    I do have more bottles I plan on running in the spring so may come back and pick up the review then....guess I gotta think about it a bit.

  13. best of luck either way-if you have insurance i highly recommend seeing a chiropractor. my chiro is a younger guy who worksout, he has given me a ton of advice-along with the adjustments. find one who is geared more towards sports injuries than automobile accidents if possible-i went through 2 different ones before i found the one i use now.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. so far i like my chiro....insurance would only pay for 12 visits per year but wouldnt cover this guy cause im something.... some of the guys that I started MMA with preached about him and the guy surely makes sense!

    hes basically working on my calves and legs and very lil back work while it heals. says my lower body is far to tight and need to spend time on legs mobility first.

    i got 3 months of unlimited sessions for $375..which doesnt sound bad to me! Ive so been going every day too! figure for first 2-3 weeks i will do every day then prob down to 3 days per week depending how i feel. eventually he said once per month will be fine when im back up to par!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    so far i like my chiro....insurance would only pay for 12 visits per year but wouldnt cover this guy cause im something.... some of the guys that I started MMA with preached about him and the guy surely makes sense!

    hes basically working on my calves and legs and very lil back work while it heals. says my lower body is far to tight and need to spend time on legs mobility first.

    i got 3 months of unlimited sessions for $375..which doesnt sound bad to me! Ive so been going every day too! figure for first 2-3 weeks i will do every day then prob down to 3 days per week depending how i feel. eventually he said once per month will be fine when im back up to par!
    that is a good deal-mine charges $40 a visit. i go once a week for maybe last 4 years and the difference is tremendous. guy is cool and uses supps-i turned him on to a site to get winny, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is a good deal-mine charges $40 a visit. i go once a week for maybe last 4 years and the difference is tremendous. guy is cool and uses supps-i turned him on to a site to get winny, lol.
    mine also said $40 a visit...which I ALMOST did until he mentioned the deal. I said "unlimited" right? and he said sure thing...I was like OK cause im cheap and I will get my monies worth!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    mine also said $40 a visit...which I ALMOST did until he mentioned the deal. I said "unlimited" right? and he said sure thing...I was like OK cause im cheap and I will get my monies worth!
    hahahaha- i feel you, lol.

    i am the original cheapskate!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. So end of 4 week Erase/AT-2 cycle. Today is my first day off. Gonna wait a bit till i post any final review, but I may need to leave u all hanging until Jan/Feb during my 8 week cycle of it and when my BF% is lower.

    I will say I am at the lightest I've been for years and esp on a Monday! I did eat pretty clean this weekend however.... 196.5 lbs. I still est my BF% is 19% and with all the issues with the back I've been dealing with past 2 weeks I wasnt able to workout for a bit and I came off the diet for a good 5-6 days while I was stuck home.

    I am thinking if I was around 15% I would prob get better results but I love supps and trying new things!

    To be continued...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    So end of 4 week Erase/AT-2 cycle. Today is my first day off. Gonna wait a bit till i post any final review, but I may need to leave u all hanging until Jan/Feb during my 8 week cycle of it and when my BF% is lower.

    I will say I am at the lightest I've been for years and esp on a Monday! I did eat pretty clean this weekend however.... 196.5 lbs. I still est my BF% is 19% and with all the issues with the back I've been dealing with past 2 weeks I wasnt able to workout for a bit and I came off the diet for a good 5-6 days while I was stuck home.

    I am thinking if I was around 15% I would prob get better results but I love supps and trying new things!

    To be continued...
    good luck tj-enjoyed the log!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Havent forgotten about this thread guess I am trying to think of best way to sum it up.

    Short 4 week cycle at higher BF% I was prob not a good candidate to try it yet.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Boladrol + Erase + OEP + Alpha-T2/Shift Lean Bulk Cycle
    By adamlau in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:36 PM
  3. Alpha T-2, OEP, Erase log
    By SBG in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:04 PM
  4. Erase+Alpha+Oxy Log
    By mersad in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:37 PM
  5. Erase + Alpha T2 log
    By Legacyfighter in forum PES
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 12-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Log in
Log in