My Erase / Alpha T2 Cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Thinking of try EC with this stack on Monday. Could use appetite suppression for like 3ish weeks. Thoughts from anyone? Curious when I should does along with this stack.

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    Thinking of try EC with this stack on Monday. Could use appetite suppression for like 3ish weeks. Thoughts from anyone? Curious when I should does along with this stack.
    Stacking EC with Erase/Alpha-T2 would work pretty well for fat loss. Not sure about appetite suppression - neither E or C in high doses (used together, but not stacked 'traditionally') elicits any appetite suppression in me - but hey, everyone is different, so maybe it might in you.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Think I am gonna try the EC starting today. I will prob stagger it with Erase and AT2 a bit. It helped me not eat as much last time. (thx rosie!)

Got 2/2 this morning. Feeling ok....def gives me a lil energy kick.

I ate a bit much last night dinner (cals still 2500) so weight at 199 lbs. Just came back from some easy cardio and my body said feed me! Had to fight it off a bit. See if I can lose the water weight for tomorrow. Had a goal of 196.5 lbs for this weekend! Esp with Halloween weekend! argh!

Legs and calves on the agenda today. prob skip cardio, or just 15 mins walking.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Think I am gonna try the EC starting today. I will prob stagger it with Erase and AT2 a bit. It helped me not eat as much last time. (thx rosie!)
    No worries, bud Will be watching.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

today so far took 2/2 erase/AT2 about 545 am. At 1 pm i took a black and about 130 pm here I am taking the other 1/1 then eating pre workout meal at 2pm.

today is chest and tris...but going to try some superset or this QBM from ergogenix. not sure yet. I may work on going real heavy on BB presses and superset with DB presses instead.

I checked out a MMA place yesterday....very excited should be awesome for conditioning. They got a couple strength and conditioning classes, judo, bjj, mma and boxing. looks great and a good price! This was a goal of mine last year...wanted to be able to take some sort of MMA. I hope being over 80 lbs lighter I can now do it!

Here is what I did yesterday:

legs/calves

4 mins bike.

Legs:
    Free weight leg press: WUx2, 495x15, 585x11, 675x6x6, 585x10
    Smith machine squat: WUx1, 185x15, 225x12, 275x10, 315x6
    Seated leg curl: 120x16, 130x12, 140x10, 150x9
    Leg ext: 150x14, 160x12, 170x10

calves:
    Rotary calf machine: Wux1, single leg; 70x16, 85x15, 100x14, double leg toes out, 175x16, toes in, 175x15

1 hr 10 mins, 750 cals burnt

No cardio today.

Macros:
    Cals: 2288.3
    pro: 226.9 - 39.6%
    carbs: 179.8 - 31.44%
    fats: 73.5 - 29%

Carbs lil bit higher then what i wanted
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Not a ton to update from past weekend, still dosing 3 per day of each. Halloween weekend did me in diet wise so will be doing damage control this week.

I am going to reduce cals a bit to about 2200 for approx 2 weeks and see where it gets me.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Got my 3/3 Erase/AT2 in yesterday. Waiting for something to kick in...if anything does or will. Also been taking my IGF-2 in AM and PM...totaling 8 per day.

This past weekend I had a good amount of halloween candy....boooo. lol. Gotta get back down to the lbs I was ate before the big cheat weekend.

Below workout and macros from yesterday. Went lower on cals/carbs to shed some water.

Today was delts, traps, cardio.

Warmups - 5 mins

Delts:
    Smith machine, behind neck press: Wux3, 185x9, 205x6, 225x4, 185x7
    DB press: 60sx14x11
    Front plate laterals SS w/ side DB laterals: 45x16 SS 20x12, 45x15 SS 20x10, 45x15 SS 17.5sx12
    Face pulls: 80x16, 90x10, 80x12, 70x12

Traps:
    Smith machine shrugs: WUx2, 225x20, 275x10x10, 225x16
    DB shrugs: 60sx35x30

1 hr, 680 cals

Cardio:
    walking @ lunch, 25 mins, est cals 100
    walking treadmill, incline avg 2.6 mpg, incline, 189 cals.

Macros:
    Cals: 2362.1
    Protein: 267 - 45.2%
    Carbs: 120.8 - 20.5%
    Fats: 90.1% - 34.3%

Good lower day. Gonna be tough trying to get carbs under 100g.

thoughts:
    Delts feeling good. Got some cardio stuff tomorrow at MMA, condition for an hour! Looking forward to it!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

hey im new to all this supplement stuff and i havnt herd a lot about this at2 so i just have a few questions about starting a stack with oep. i started 3 weeks ago with just oep, first two days taking one in the am then one in the pm. now im taking two in the am and one in the pm. and honestly i must be very insensitive to stims because i dont feel to much of a difference.... so i decided to order the at2/oep stack. it came in mail this morning and i plan on taking it tomorrow so i was just wondering if i should take 1-at2 and one-oep in the am then one more of each in the pm... or should i continue to take 2 oep in the am and one in the pm but just ad one cap of at2 in the am and pm? or since im not stim sensitive should i just be a badass and take 2-at2 and 2-oep in the am followed by one of each in the pm? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Any effects on your Libido?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eric fragoso View Post
    hey im new to all this supplement stuff and i havnt herd a lot about this at2 so i just have a few questions about starting a stack with oep. i started 3 weeks ago with just oep, first two days taking one in the am then one in the pm. now im taking two in the am and one in the pm. and honestly i must be very insensitive to stims because i dont feel to much of a difference.... so i decided to order the at2/oep stack. it came in mail this morning and i plan on taking it tomorrow so i was just wondering if i should take 1-at2 and one-oep in the am then one more of each in the pm... or should i continue to take 2 oep in the am and one in the pm but just ad one cap of at2 in the am and pm? or since im not stim sensitive should i just be a badass and take 2-at2 and 2-oep in the am followed by one of each in the pm? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
    myself...i like to slowly incorporate stuff into my regiment. I would suggest, seperating ur doses by a couple hours for a day or two and see how u feel. For my erase and AT2, i did this like 3-4 days slowly bring the AM dose of 2 and 2 together so I was taking them at same time...no issues so far. I wouldnt go over the dose on the bottles.

I took OEP too, 1 bottle, mostly I feel it helped me not want to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by vector18 View Post
    Any effects on your Libido?
    nothing i can tell. not sure if its supp to. i had a great "session" this morning and felt strong....sorry if to much info. I also still want it all the time.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

got a total of 3/3 erase/AT2 today and to add still getting my IGF-2 in. Example of todays workout below. I still dont feel much working but i know its early still.

tonight I took the MMA class, strength and conditioning. WOW,...intense! Havent felt like this since the days with the trainer. Lots of core, and lower body stuff. I will note what I can below.

Cardio:
    Some stretching.
    2 mins rounds of jump rope with 30 secs rest in between, 5 rounds.
    Walking lunges, twice around area, about 3 mins., did this again a few mins later.
    Wall squats, I was holding a 10 lb medicine ball, held for 45 secs each, 10 secs rest, done 3x.
    Duck walks front and back, then done backwards, prob took a few mins for all.
    as many situps as u could for 30 secs, into as many pushups for 30 secs then 20 secs rest, repeat x3
    Partner up and lock legs, both do a situp and when u come up pass off medicine ball. Done for like 1 mins with 30 sec rest, 2-3 times.

Took approx 50 mins, 750 cals burnt. Will check heart rate monitor tomorrow.

Macros:
    Cals: 2253.7
    Protein: 226.9 - 40.3%
    Carbs: 166.2 - 29.5%
    Fats: 75.7 - 30.2%

Lil low on what I like for protein. 2200 cals is the lowest I wanna go atm. Ideally I like cutting around 2500 if i get some cardio in so will eat more today.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

well i live 4hours away from my girlfriend because im playing junior hockey away from home so when i do see my girlfriend its on you know? so my libido is fine i would say haha.

tjwoody: are you suggesting i take the oep and the at2 at separate times for the first couple days? say oep at 430am then take my at2 at like 5am? or are you suggesting i take oep and at2 at the same time but space out my am and pm doses?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

well i live 4hours away from my girlfriend because im playing junior hockey away from home so when i do see my girlfriend its on you know? so my libido is fine i would say haha.

tjwoody: are you suggesting i take the oep and the at2 at separate times for the first couple days? say oep at 430am then take my at2 at like 5am? or are you suggesting i take oep and at2 at the same time but space out my am and pm doses?
    oep is also a 3 per day right? me, i would try a 430 am AT2, 630 OEP or vice versa....then ur PM.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

11/3/10 - Try to see if I can structure this a bit better. Will update throughout day or at night.

Doses:
    545 am:
    2/2 erase/at2
    4 IGF-2
    2pm:
    1/1 erase/AT2
    bedtime (930ish) 4 igf-2

Macros:
    Cals: 2510.7
    Pro: 242.5 - 28.6%
    Carbs: 183.8 - 29.3%
    Fats: 89.5 - 32.1%

*Good #s. Would have liked 200g carbs.
    Workout:
    Today was legs/calves/cardio.

Bike WU, 3 mins

Legs:
    Free weight leg press: WUx3, 495x15, 585x12, 635x10, 685x6, 595x10 (legs in more this time)
    Smith Squats: Wux1, 185x16, 225x14, 275x10, 315x7
    Db squats: 50sx15, 55sx12x10 *touched butt to a bench.
    Seated leg curl: 115x16, 130x12, 135x10, 140x9
    Leg Ext: 150x12, 160x11.

Calves:
    rotary calf machine: Wux1, 160x18 (neutral), 175x16 (toes out), 175x14 (toes in), then quick 10 sec rest and 175x10 (neutral)

1 hr 15 mins....lil short on time today.

Cardio:
    26 mins walking at lunch est cals 100
    5 min walking CD on treadmill after weights.

Macros:
    TBD...sitting at 1900 right now and still need dinner...thinking CC with whey and PB...yum!

Thoughts:
    Started real sore with legs from yesterdays conditioning class. Think I will need to figure out a static split where I do same body part on each day of week when I figure out MMA class schedule. Right now conditioning is on Tuesday nights so its a day off from weights and boxing is Thursday nights but tomorrow gonna do chest and tris before class and see how it goes.

Misc:
    I got some slin-slan I am gonna add to check it out. Tired slin slan today 15 mins before preworkout meal. dont know if i felt anything yet.

Thoughts:
    Last nights workout...wow im feeling tired! May need to add a black cat or 2 today! yes, did have BC..hehe.

Tomorrow I got chest/tris with an hour break in between then a boxing class for an hour...should be interesting to say the least!
  15. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

11/3/10 - Try to see if I can structure this a bit better. Will update throughout day or at night.

Doses:
    545 am:
    2/2 erase/at2
    4 IGF-2
    So you train at night?

I recommend changing your IGF-2 dosing/timing re your training times:

Train first thing
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

Train any other time but first thing
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i have a job interview coming up and i might have to take a drug test... would the at2 or oep have something in it that would make me fail a drug test?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

i have a job interview coming up and i might have to take a drug test... would the at2 or oep have something in it that would make me fail a drug test?
    im not sure.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    So you train at night?

I recommend changing your IGF-2 dosing/timing re your training times:

Train first thing
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

Train any other time but first thing
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
    Yes at night. Weight lifting is usually about 445 pm for hr-hr 20 mins depending. i take a pre workout too about 30-40 mins before workouts and an intra during...any issue stacking igf-2 with it. My preworkout meal is usually 2 hours before the weights.

I also started taking MMA type classes so will try the dose #2 about 40 mins pre it too. the conditioning class last night was rough and I will need all the recovery I can get!

Thx rosie!!!
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

No, nothing in either will cause a positive test. Only WADA or NCAA test for any of the stimulants in either.
    The Historic PES Legend
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.

Yes at night. Weight lifting is usually about 445 pm for hr-hr 20 mins depending. i take a pre workout too about 30-40 mins before workouts and an intra during...any issue stacking igf-2 with it. My preworkout meal is usually 2 hours before the weights.

I also started taking MMA type classes so will try the dose #2 about 40 mins pre it too. the conditioning class last night was rough and I will need all the recovery I can get!

Thx rosie!!!
    You forget that IGF-2 contains Banaba Extract in it, so is no issues really having ~90 minutes after a meal, and no issues stacking it with preworkout or intrawokout products.

If you train close to when you go to bed, then you could just stick with the first thing and pre-bed dosing.

If you do MMA at a different time to your resistance training, like in the morning or afternoon, then you could dose before that if you use three doses that day.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You forget that IGF-2 contains Banaba Extract in it, so is no issues really having ~90 minutes after a meal, and no issues stacking it with preworkout or intrawokout products.

If you train close to when you go to bed, then you could just stick with the first thing and pre-bed dosing.

If you do MMA at a different time to your resistance training, like in the morning or afternoon, then you could dose before that if you use three doses that day.
    I try to be in bed about 10 pm...done weights around 620ish. MMA classes are about 7PM so most days right after weight.

Your dose scheme does sound interesting! think I will try it for sure! I will erase/at2, 30 mins before meal which is like 3pm. then when i get home before gym I could do an IGF-2 dose like 430 which would be around 15-30 mins before i actually start lifting.

thx again Rosie!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

11/4/10

Doses:
    545am
    2/2 erase/AT2
    3 IGF-2 *changing to new dosing scheme today per Rosie.
    I also take a multi, extra vit D, c, e, fish oil and fiber...FYI
    215ish:
    1/1 Erase/AT2
    Ate about 240
    420ish had 3 igf-2 with superpump max
    Weights was 445, boxing cardio 710ish
    and took 2 igf-2 before bed, 90s mins after last meal.

Macros:
    Cals: 2843.5
    Pro: 283
    Carbs: 204
    Fats: 99.5

Cals lil higher then what I wanted but lots of cardio today. My workouts burnt a total of 1308 cals! Guess see if my weight does anything. Tomorrow shooting for 2200 cals for a low day.

Workout:
    Today was chest/tris/cardio

Warmups.

Chest:
    Incline BB press: Wux3, 185x12, 205x7, 225x5, 235x4, 225x5
    Flat BB press: 135x12, 185x9x8x8
    Narrow grip press: 135x9, 155x6, 135x8 *mixed in this tri work to save some time.
    Incline DB press superset w/ incline flys (low incline) 60sx14 SS 40sx10, 60sx12 SS 40sx9, 60sx11 SS 35sx10
    Dips: BWx12x9x8

Tris:
    Vbar press downs: WUx1, 80x10x9x9
    Reverse straight bar press down: 40x20, 50x14

1 hr 10 mins, 757 cals...had to rush out.

Cardio:
    58 mins of boxing, avg hbpm was 139, max 176, cals burnt 551.
    -Started with 8 rounds of jump rope, 2 mins per round, 30 sec rest.
    -Then I did drills, learning foot work.
    -Hitting the bag
    -Shadow boxing
    -putting it all together; blocks, foot work, punches, learning to keep hands up and position.

Thoughts:
    Got 7.5 hours of sleep, in bed prob for 8.5 hours. Did wake up couple times. Felt sorta restless around midnight when I woke up first time. Like back felt pumped or needed a good stretch or something. Still a lil tired I guess.

Trying to see if erase/Alpha-T2 is doing anything.

Supps:
    Should add I sorta take a lot of other stuff....started checking out slin slan also, 15 mins before preworkout meals and tried 1 last night before bed. I also take Xtend and Intrain now. Xtend I think im going to use during day and nights while I eat low cals and during my MMA/boxing/Cardio classes.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

11/5/10

Doses
    545am
    2/2 erase/AT2
    3 IGF-2 *changing to new dosing scheme today per Rosie.
    I also take a multi, extra vit D, c, e, fish oil and fiber...FYI
    230ish:
    1/1 Erase/AT2
    415:
    had 3 igf-2 with my superpump max
    445 worked out
    bed time which was like 10pm ish i had igf-2, with zma, gaba and a melatonin.

Macros:
    Light day, plan is 2200 cals, 125g carbs ... lil higher then thought...need to add up food log still.

Workout:
    Back/bis...blew off cardio, spent xtra time lifting!

Warmups, 5-10 mins

back:
    Pullups - wide: WUx2, BWx8x6x6
    Chinups: BWx10x8x7
    Seated pulldowns: 130x12, 140x10
    Seated chinups:150x8, 160x6
    Low Pulley rows: 130x14, 140x10, 150x6, 120x14
    DB Row: 60x12x11x11
    Cybex hyper: 150x16, 170x14
    Hypers: +25x12x10

5 mins break

Biceps:
    Alt Db curls: Wux1, 45x11, 50x8, 55x7
    Hammer curls: 40x10
    Preacher curls: (outer grip) 65x13, 75x9, (Inner grip) 75x8
    bent over conc curls: 25x14, 27.5x10, Superset 30x8 with 20x5
    21s: 1 set using 25s

1 hr 40 mins or so.... 1011 cals

Took a bit of time and worked lower back on hypers today.

Thoughts/Feelings:
    Lil tired from long workout day yesterday.....HUNGRY too. I may try to move my pre workout meal to 3pm cause I guess some days I cant workout till 5pm.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Doses:
    745am
    3 igf-2
    8am ish:
    SB 2/2 erase/AT2.

Workout:
    Not sure yet, supp to do delts....not sure about doing MMA yet. Prob stick with the boxing and conditioning class only for a bit to get my body used to it.

Macros:
    Sat is a higher day, usually with a cheat which I need to get under control.

Thoughts:
    Got a weekly weigh in soon....
    Lil tired. Usually when I stack my sleep stack takes me a bit to wake up fully next day.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Posting my weight update in its own post. Weight 197.5 lbs which is up 1 lb over last week. Gotta pay extra attention how I feel in the mid section this upcoming week. My macros shoulda been pretty much on all week. Prob time to take measurements soon.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Quick update:

Still taking my doses.

Did a delts/traps/cardio workout on Sat and enjoyed the meals a bit. Going to be doing a weigh in shortly.

After this week, gonna be eating at maint. then a bit above maint for several weeks. Diet break finally and want to see if I can add any more muscle before Jan cut.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

Well...tweaked back yesterday in gym. I may stop doing squats for a while and stick to lunges, presses, ext, leg curls, ext and maybe DB squats, bulgarian type squats for a while.

Doses:
    545 am:
    2/2 erase/at2
    2pm:
    1/1 erase/AT2

Workout
    Bike WU 5 mins.

Legs:
    Smith machine Squats: WUx2, 185x16, 225x14, 245x12x12
    Free weight leg press: WUx1, 495x14, 585x12x10, 495x12 last set i moved feet closer
    I did supersets of seated leg curls and leg ext: 115x15 SS 150x14, 125x15 SS 160x14, 130x11 SS 170x10, 135x8 SS 180x8

Calves:
    Rotary calf machine: WUx1, singles superset (switched feet asap) 85x16x12. Doubles; (toes neutral) 160x16, (toes out) 160x15, (toes in) 160x14.

1 hr, 640 cals.

Cardio:
    more like a cool down, back was bugging me bad at this time, 6 mins easy walking. 42 cals.

Did 8 mins on chair massage for back.

Took some ibuprophen, applied heat on back and some extra fish oil...heres to hoping!

macro:
    Sb around 2100, 90 carbs, 249 protein, 89 fats...pretty sure. Light day.
  28. Registered User

hope the back is better.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.

I did sneak a workout in!
  30. Registered User

I did sneak a workout in!
    so, hows the back?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads