IGF-2, Drive, RPM Stack And Log

NoExcuse

Awards
I will be starting a thread on this stack. I have enough supply for an 8 week cycle and I am looking to gain lean muscle, cut body fat, and gain strength. Today was my first day using this stack and already I could feel a difference in the gym. My starting weight is 205lbs and 15% BF.

For the record I have been taking Xtend by Scivation for my BCAA's during my workouts along with the proper amounts of EFA's throughout the day. I have hit a plateau recently and read a lot of awesome reviews on this stack so what the heck. Could not find a lot of logs on people who have done this so I thought I could help by doing one myself.

Taking 4 IGF-2 right when I wake up and 4 right before bed
Taking 3 Drive pills right when I wake up and 3 1 hour before workout
Taking 3 RPM pills 1 hour before workout
Drinking Xtend throughout my workout 4 scoops
Taking 2 fish oil pills in the morning then 2 in the evening before dinner
Drinking Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard for breakfast with fish pills
Drinking Muscle Milk immediately after my workout (personally I think this stuff is crap but I have some left over so I figure mias well finish it up)
Just finished creatine cycle, Creapure Pro Source, the stuff sucked dont buy it... Cant wait to try Neovar in a few months. Shouldn't say cycle I guess, I usually am taking creatine full time but I like to switch it up every now and then. Usually don't take more than a month off between switching to something different. Sadly enough the Cell Tech Hardcore has yielded the best results of the ones I have tried.

Anyways like I said, the only new additions to my supplements are the RPM, Drive, and IGF-2.

Monday October 20th 2010

Did chest and triceps today

Flat Bench:
225 x 10
235 x 5
235 x 5
225 x 6

Decline Bench:
205 x 9
205 x 9
205 x 8
225 x 6

Incline Bench:
(pretty burned at this point and I just switched to barbel for this so it was pretty weak, expecting huge results over the next couple weeks)

135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Fly's on machine

170 x 12
210 x 10
210 x 10
230 x 9

Triceps: (did all of these on cables today)

upside down V bar
straight bar narrow grip
straight bar wide grip
upside down straight bar

Need to check the weight on this tomorrow, I know where it is on the machine but do not pay attention to weight, just the amount of plates. Will update this after I log it, I have never logged in the past so I have not payed close attention.

Sleep - Time and Quality: Sleep was definitely better, dreams were more vivid, I usually sleep well but I had some strange dreams and for some reason could remember them which usually I cannot. I usually wake up briefly 1-2 times a night, this did not happen. Sleep is better.

Mental Alertness: Nothing crazy yet, maybe a little bit better, I think it may have to do with the better sleep patterns.

Energy: More energy, not a huge increase throughout the day, but definately during workouts, I feel much more alert and focused which I feel may be attributed to the RPM but cannot be sure.

Motivation: Motivation was high, was really excited to get in there today and see what was going to happen even though it was my second day.

Mood/Aggression: Definitely in a great mood, aggression prob. the same maybe up a slight bit.

Pump: Excited about this, however no pumps really yet. Hopefully that will come soon!

Vascularity: Nothing yet to this point, the same...

Endurance: Endurance was up, did not really change weight on the exercises yet I was able to do more reps and longer sets. Endurance was slightly up.

Strength: Nothing really yet, I dont want to get this confused with endurance, really have not tried to go up in weight yet, next time I will though. Way to early I think for expectations here.

Quality of Training: Same

Recovery: Not sure on this yet, I am sore as usual but I think this will get better in the next couple weeks.

Body Composition and Look: Same

Overall Sense of Feeling: Not much change here yet.

Conclusion:
Day one was honestly an increase, not sure if it was placebo or what, I felt shorter time needed between sets, along with better endurance, and more focus. The RPM is working better for me than the Jack3d was that I used for 6 months, probably because my body had gotten used to it, but it was hard to workout without it... Looks like RPM is treating me better already and plus it has less stims in it from what I hear.

Also please give me suggestions, as I stated this is my first log, if you have questions or I am annoying you with this log please let me know and I will discontinue if I get enough negative feedback.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be starting a thread on this stack. I have enough supply for an 8 week cycle and I am looking to gain lean muscle, cut body fat, and gain strength. Today was my first day using this stack and already I could feel a difference in the gym. My starting weight is 205lbs and 15% BF.

For the record I have been taking Xtend by Scivation for my BCAA's during my workouts along with the proper amounts of EFA's throughout the day. I have hit a plateau recently and read a lot of awesome reviews on this stack so what the heck. Could not find a lot of logs on people who have done this so I thought I could help by doing one myself.

Taking 4 IGF-2 right when I wake up and 4 right before bed
Taking 3 Drive pills right when I wake up and 3 1 hour before workout
Taking 3 RPM pills 1 hour before workout
Drinking Xtend throughout my workout 4 scoops
Taking 2 fish oil pills in the morning then 2 in the evening before dinner
Drinking Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard for breakfast with fish pills
Drinking Muscle Milk immediately after my workout (personally I think this stuff is crap but I have some left over so I figure mias well finish it up)
Just finished creatine cycle, Creapure *********, the stuff sucked dont buy it... Cant wait to try Neovar in a few months.

Anyways like I said, the only new additions to my supplements are the RPM, Drive, and IGF-2.

Monday October 20th 2010

Did chest and triceps today

Flat Bench:
225 x 10
235 x 5
235 x 5
225 x 6

Decline Bench:
205 x 9
205 x 9
205 x 8
225 x 6

Incline Bench:
(pretty burned at this point and I just switched to barbel for this so it was pretty weak, expecting huge results over the next couple weeks)

135 x 10
135 x 10
135 x 10

Fly's on machine

170 x 12
210 x 10
210 x 10
230 x 9

Triceps: (did all of these on cables today)

upside down V bar
straight bar narrow grip
straight bar wide grip
upside down straight bar

Need to check the weight on this tomorrow, I know where it is on the machine but do not pay attention to weight, just the amount of plates. Will update this after I log it, I have never logged in the past so I have not payed close attention.

Conclusion:
Day one was honestly an increase, not sure if it was placebo or what, I felt shorter time needed between sets, along with better endurance, and more focus. The RPM is working better for me than the Jack3d was that I used for 6 months, probably because my body had gotten used to it, but it was hard to workout without it... Looks like RPM is treating me better already and plus it has less stims in it from what I hear.

Also please give me suggestions, as I stated this is my first log, if you have questions or I am annoying you with this log please let me know and I will discontinue if I get enough negative feedback.
:welcome: to AM!

GREAT stack you have there! This was one of my first stacks from Applied Nutriceuticals, and now I pretty much NEVER stop using IGF-2!

There are lots of logs out there on these products if you look hard enough. Here are my first two - before I was affiliated with AppNut:
Contest Preparation with Applied Nutriceuticals
Rosie's Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar
You'll find that I have used most of these products throughout all of the logs I kept from there on.

As far as this being your first log, no worries. Just make notes on things that you notice - would be good to note effects of the products in what they say they do:
Sleep - Time and Quality
Mental Alertness
Energy
Motivation
Mood/Aggression
Pump
Vascularity
Endurance
Strength
Quality of Training
Recovery
Body Composition and Look
Overall Sense of Feeling

As far as your goal: "Gain lean muscle, cut body fat, and gain strength" - be aware that RECOMPING is usually done by very experienced trainees, and although the stack you have is a pretty great recomp stack, you STILL need to have your NUTRITION and training targeted at it. If not, then I recommend that you have someone who DOES know what they're doing design these aspects for you, or you decide to focus more on either cutting or gaining mass and strength.

All the best - you'll love this stack! :)

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

NoExcuse

Awards
Thanks for the info, I will add these categories into my log. I saw a lot of reviews on Drive, RPM, IGF-2, and Neovar but I wanted to do one without the Neovar since my body reacts very positive to creatine, I do not want to confuse the effects and wanted to see if this stack works for me without the creatine, plus I just finished a cycle of Creapure by Pro Source. Thanks for the input!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man! I love the drive / rpm stack. Rpm is one of my all time favorite. Esp for strength.

I love muscle milk. I get it on the cheap and love the taste but to each his own. I'll be following along good luck! Great start.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info, I will add these categories into my log. I saw a lot of reviews on Drive, RPM, IGF-2, and Neovar but I wanted to do one without the Neovar since my body reacts very positive to creatine, I do not want to confuse the effects and wanted to see if this stack works for me without the creatine, plus I just finished a cycle of Creapure by Pro Source. Thanks for the input!
I see. If you've used something before and you know how your body reacts to it, then you CAN use it with products that you have never used before, since you should be able to tell the difference in effects. Trust me, the RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack will work without creatine, so you should have no confusion there.

Just so you know, if you're resistance training, then creatine should be a STAPLE in your supplement arsenal, and you should be using it ALL the time. Creatine cycling is NOT necessary, and once you have stopped creatine usage after ~3 weeks, your body's muscle creatine stores will return to BASELINE, so you're selling yourself short if you plan on going without creatine for ~8 weeks!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

NoExcuse

Awards
Do you think I should be taking Neovar then or do you have something that you think would work better for the creatine portion? The Pro Source Creapure was not what I expected it to be, I have also used CGP, Cell-Tech Hardcore, and Pro Labs creatine mono. I think the CGP has been the most effective for me so far. I kind of wanted to get off creatine for about a month and then jump on the Neovar, but maybe that is a bad idea?

NoExcuse

Awards
Cool look forward to posting my logs! Hey did you notice anything from the Drive? I am obviously taking that but a lot of people said when they ran RPM solo and Drive solo they said that they didnt get much from Drive and maybe all of their results from the stack came from the RPM. What do you think? Obviously if Drive isnt helping much it would be nice to save the $$$$

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think I should be taking Neovar then or do you have something that you think would work better for the creatine portion? The Pro Source Creapure was not what I expected it to be, I have also used CGP, Cell-Tech Hardcore, and Pro Labs creatine mono. I think the CGP has been the most effective for me so far. I kind of wanted to get off creatine for about a month and then jump on the Neovar, but maybe that is a bad idea?
If you're not using NeoVar, then you SHOULD be using another creatine product - straight creatine monohydrate is fine, or CreaPure, if that's what you prefer. Like I said, if you stop creatine for a month, your muscle creatine threshold levels WILL go back down to baseline.

NeoVar offers benefits other than simply being a creatine product, like nutrient repartitioning and insulin mimicking - effects that make Neovar Recomped something that I do NOT like being withOUT (I have been off it for just over a month, and I'm realizing how much of a role it played in maintaining my leanness!)

Otherwise, the other creatine products I recommend are:
* Cre-02
* CreaPure
* Kre-Alkalyn

Cool look forward to posting my logs! Hey did you notice anything from the Drive? I am obviously taking that but a lot of people said when they ran RPM solo and Drive solo they said that they didnt get much from Drive and maybe all of their results from the stack came from the RPM. What do you think? Obviously if Drive isnt helping much it would be nice to save the $$$$
Yes, I did. My comments on Drive and RPM:
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength...Stacked with Activate Xtreme and IGF-2, this makes a lethal stack for gains in muscle mass and strength. Stacked with RPM, this makes an awesome stack for leaning out and increasing performance.
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focused energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.
You get a LOT from Drive solo, and I have run it withOUT concurrently using RPM many times. The main benefit from Drive is the ENDURANCE improvements.

No, not all of the results from the Drive/RPM stack come from RPM. People just do not know their bodies very well. They notice effects from RPM straight away, but Drive takes ~7-10 days to kick in - hence why they may say this. Drive definitely works, believe me, and it is my TOP product for enhancing my endurance and speed endurance.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

NoExcuse

Awards
Thursday 10-21-2010

Weight 206 so +1

Legs today

Squats:
225 X 10
315 x 9
315 x 9
225 x 15

Leg Press:
225 warm up
360 x 12
450 x 10
540 x 10
270 x 15

Reverse Leg Curls
125 x 10
140 x 10
150 x 10
150 x 9

Leg Curls
180 x 10
210 x 10
210 x 10
180 x 10

Biceps:

Barbel Standard Curl:
95 x 10
95 x 10

Narrow Grip Barbel Curl:
95 x 6
95 x 6

Wide Grip Barbel Curl:
105 x 6
105 x 6

Seated Dumbel Hammer Curl

40LB Dumbels x 10
40 x 10
25 x 12
25 x 12

Cable Reverse Curls
55 x 10
55 x 10

Shrugs On Smith Machine
225 x 20
225 x 20
315 x 12
315 x 12
225 x 15

Sleep: Slept great last night, more wierd dreams again that I once again remembered which is out of the ordinary. Think this may have to do with the IGF-2 since I have heard this before, I am definitely experiencing deeper sleep.

Mental Alertness: Same alertness which is higher than usual, not sure if it is due to more sleep or what, but basically the same as yesterday, it seems to be better than usual.

Energy: Energy is up, I feel more focused and more ready to jump into sets than prior to starting this stack.

Motivation: Motivation the same, I am always motivated to get in there and get my gym on, nothing really different yet there since it has always been high for me.

Mood/Aggression: Mood and aggression the same as yesterday maybe slightly up from prior to starting the stack, nothing noticable yet though.

Pump: Nothing really yet, although I have experienced great pumps before and could not really notice them when lifting legs, so the fact that I have never really experienced strong pumps with legs makes me wonder if its possible.

Vascularity: Nothing really yet here maybe slightly up.

Endurance: Slightly up from yesterday not a ton, definitely up from prior to starting the stack though.

Strength: Not sure if my strenght or endurance is up since prior to this stack I was doing about the same weight but less reps, I have noticed an increase in my number of reps with the same weight I was already using which is a good sign.. Maybe placebo.

Quality of Training: Same

Recovery: Same

Body Composition and Look: Same

Overall Sense of Feeling: Better than before starting my stack but nothing really changed from yestereday, my sense of feeling is slightly up.

Conclusion:

This is my first day doing legs and Bicep, definitely noticed a difference with the stack, even though it is only my second day taking it. I think this may be the RPM since I have heard the Drive and IGF-2 take 7-10 days to get results. So I am excited to see what happens in the next couple weeks.

tjwoody

Awards
i did this stack before. matter of fact i got igf2 still i will be dipping back into soon and even got some drive and a boatload of RPM!

Good luck on this.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in to follow along from here on out. Your end results from this stack should be quite nice ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

NoExcuse

Awards
Cool, look forward to you guys following me it will help keep me motivated on getting better results! I will try and post some pictures soon. If there is anything I am leaving out of these logs please let me know, this is my first log and I would really like the feedback. It is only day 2 so any improvements to my log now should be easy to record!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
My only input is you show the difference on improvements from the start ex. Bench 315 x 2 (+1 rep) or weight +3 lbs. That way we don't need to go to the first page to see how much improvement there was.

NoExcuse

Awards
Cool, have added that to my log, my weight I did check today, 206 so +1. Moving forward I will be putting in the positive movement on reps as well. Want to make this as detailed as possible.

Thanks for the input it is much appreciated

NoExcuse

Awards
Friday 10-22-2010

Weight 205 so -1

Today was Shoulders and Tricep

Sleep: Sleep was good had more strange dreams, did not really sleep throughout the night due to anxiety.

Mental Alertness: Slightly up, nothing really much different from yesterday though.

Energy: Great energy until the end of my hour and a half workout, crashed a bit but I think I am just a little worn down from the lack of sleep last night and the hard workouts all week.

Motivation: The same as yesterday, maybe up slightly, definitely was excited to get in there today and crush it.

Mood/Aggression: This was definitely up more today, I felt like I was in a great mood, and much more aggressive, I was ready to drop kick a couple douche bags at the gym who were using the yes no machine, usually I dont care but today it pissed me off a bit, I thought that was for chicks only what are dudes doing on that stupid machine...

Pump: This was the biggest difference today, I definitely felt some pumps, it is a great feeling too, felt my body almost expanding as I was lifting, just a better overall feeling. I am excited for this to get even more noticable.

Vascularity: Slightly up

Endurance: Up for sure, this was my first time doing shoulders on the stack and I could feel the difference today.

Strength: Up more, I was not having any issues today doing more weight than usual at higher reps.

Quality of Training: Up

Recovery: Pretty sore today but still recovery was better than usual. I felt like I was sore but still able to crank out a great workout which is not the way it has been in the past.

Body Composition and Look: Same maybe slightly up

Overall Sense of Feeling: Definitely up

Dumbel Seated Shoulder Press

Warm up with 40's
60 x 10
65 x 10
70 x 8
max out set with 40's until I cannot do anymore

Seated Machine Shoulder Press
80 x 10
100 x 10
100 x 10
110 x 8

Sled Shoulder Press Parallel Grip
70 x 10
70 x 10

Barbel Upright Row
115 x 10
115 x 10
135 x 10
115 x 8

Tricep:

upside down V bar
150 x 10
170 x 10
170 x 10
190 x 10

straight bar narrow grip
110 x 10
130 x 10
130 x 10

straight bar wide grip
110 x 10
110 x 10
130 x 10

upside down straight bar
80 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

Conclusion:
Today was noticebly better, I could feel the pumps, energy was up, and less time between sets, plus strenght was up. Next week I will start posting the increase in weight and rep increases/decreases from the week prior so you will not have to scroll all the way to the top and do the math yourself. Taking Saturday and Sunday off as usual, I will resume the log on Monday. Thanks for following, input is very welcome!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
any more updates :D