Formestane, Tauro test, Cee Creatine.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
More of a review than a log.

Im just finishing up a stack of these 3 supplements. I have to say I was really impressed.

I have tried all 3 on their own so I know roughly how each of them pan out.

By the end of this week, it will have been 5 weeks.

I started with the creatine and formestane for a week, building the formestane up to 3 squirts with 5gm of CEE then I started the Tauros test.
Tauro Test is the only test booster I've ever used that I can honestly say I feel as if im 'on' somethig. Its boosts libidio definately, but it also makes me feel pumped. after awhile it makes me leaner and more vainy. Anyway I digress.

Ive found these supplements have helped me gain some 3-4 pounds, at the same time I have lost body fat. People have remarked that I have filled out. I have trained for 10 years. During that time, i have had some time off. The longest ive had off was 4 months one year when I hurt my back. So I know im close to my full potential.

Now 3 pounds might not sound like alot, but consideringt im around 11% bf it looks alot. Imagine having 3 16oz steaks worth of muscle slapped around your body.

All my weights went up too.

Im going to start to use Plasma jet in a couple of weeks. Ive used this before and find I respond well to it. Its good if your quiet lean anyway. Ive measured my BP while using it and it doesn't seem to bother me at all.

Anyway if I can maintain my 3-4 pounds and gain some more with Plasmajet and creatine then i'll be happy.

After ive finished this i will be straight back on Formestane, Tauro test and creatine :) But im going to bump up my calories to build mass next time. Last time I kept my diet pretty much the same. I concerntrate on getting leaner over the next few weeks first.

Anyway. Good day to all!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15