N2KTS is Coming Back!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation N2KTS is Coming Back!!!!


    Hey minds, got some great news... Please read

    I have tried Jack3d, 1MR, a sample of AS-GT, and SuperDump... I consider Jack3d and 1RM the more powerful pre-WO out there.

    I was lucky to get a chance to try N2KTS before it went on a long hiatus for months on end... and man...None compared to NK2TS... and when I said this, it stopped selling so nobody could try it and see what I was talking about.

    Well its finally coming back! This Pre-WO is BOMB. A straight BOMB. King of Pre-WO's and you guys can finally see what I mean.

    Taste is awesome too. Best out of others I've tried.

    It should be back in a week at MrSupps. Get ready for a new pre-WO boyz...

    N2KTS is fire. I'm so excited you guys get to finally try it.

  2. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,356
    Answers
    0


    i've only heard good things about this stuff
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  3. Registered User
    Grmlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Isn't the formula the same as the old Jacked?

    BTW, whoever composed your site REALLY needs some help with spelling and grammar.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0


    SEIT JUST GOT REAL! Love that stuff! Its like Jack3d but has more creatine and beta-alanine per serving, and a natural detoxifier to clean the stomach so that you feel the stim more consistant.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Registered User
    Grebeck's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0


    I love N2KTS! Glad it's coming back finally!
  6. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0


    OH HELLS YEAH!
  7. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    Isn't the formula the same as the old Jacked?

    BTW, whoever composed your site REALLY needs some help with spelling and grammar.
    Read Andrews post^^ It's got some other goodies in there boy! And played around with dosing hehehe (mad scientist style).. I'm so hyped it's coming back I can't wait!

    Finally AM is introduced to N2KTS!!!!

    And send me your resume lolz
  8. Registered User
    BlondBombshel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    thank god!
  9. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    Will it let me put an order in even though it's out of stock?
  10. Registered User
    Grmlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Read Andrews post^^ It's got some other goodies in there boy! And played around with dosing hehehe (mad scientist style).. I'm so hyped it's coming back I can't wait!

    Finally AM is introduced to N2KTS!!!!

    And send me your resume lolz
    Notice how I said Jacked and not Jack3d, boy. Since both are proprietary blends, you cannot make a claim as to which one has more of any given supplement.

    AM was introduced to Jacked almost 2 years ago. Yet another copycat product from you guys. Does anyone there have an original thought or do you just pillage existing labels and spin them with outlandish claims?
  11. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    Notice how I said Jacked and not Jack3d, boy. Since both are proprietary blends, you cannot make a claim as to which one has more of any given supplement.

    AM was introduced to Jacked almost 2 years ago. Yet another copycat product from you guys. Does anyone there have an original thought or do you just pillage existing labels and spin them with outlandish claims?
    Thanks for your opinion bro.

    I tried N2KTS... and it was the best pre-WO I've ever used. I'm just stoked AM can try it too now because when I said this it was discontinued or something happened and nobody could try it.

    May the good times roll fellas... Time to light up some workouts...
  12. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Will it let me put an order in even though it's out of stock?
    I think you gotta wait till it's in stock in a week KK... haha I know you love pre-WO's bro... you're gonna like this one.
  13. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    I have to disagree with you on taste CM, the sample I had was like a bad grape tasting crushed tylenol mix that made me gag to get it down. Sure it was potent but I hope the taste was upgraded from the batch I had. If it has been, I would be more than happy to see if it is an improvement, I will never forget that original taste.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  14. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,875
    Answers
    0


    Ya N2KTS is pretty much Jack3d souped up lol, Can't wait to have it back!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have to disagree with you on taste CM, the sample I had was like a bad grape tasting crushed tylenol mix that made me gag to get it down. Sure it was potent but I hope the taste was upgraded from the batch I had. If it has been, I would be more than happy to see if it is an improvement, I will never forget that original taste.
    Oufinny thanks for the input. You will be happy to know there is 3 new flavors coming out which everyone that's tried so far loves...

    Sour apple, fruit punch, cotton candy.... Oh yea
  16. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    ch chyeaahhh!!!

    if youre one who is picky on flavor... the new ones are improved...

    PLUS supplements are about the effectiveness of the product.. Just look at ASGT. i love it, but have to choke it down lol...
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  17. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    Sour flavors always do a good job of covering up bad flavors, haven't tried ntkts but i would try sour apple if i wanted to be cautious. I think i will get cotton candy though lol.
  18. Registered User
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    719
    Answers
    0


    Its only going to be avaliable at ************ though right?
  19. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Sour flavors always do a good job of covering up bad flavors, haven't tried ntkts but i would try sour apple if i wanted to be cautious. I think i will get cotton candy though lol.
    Yup, cotton candy sounds damn good

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Its only going to be avaliable at ************ though right?
    Correct, sir.
  20. Registered User
    reecew's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    719
    Answers
    0


    mrsupps needs a 20% off code then!
  21. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Its only going to be avaliable at ************ though right?
    For now yes
  22. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,606
    Answers
    0


    hmmm... interesting. I never got to use it. I know kris will be happy. he loves the stuff.

    my next pwo adventure will involve jacked white blue rasberry flavor. I've heard some good things about it. I plan on taking my anadraulic state gt back to v shop for an exchange for jacked.
    I havn't used jacked since the og lemon lime. has the ingredients changed?
  23. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,606
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    mrsupps needs a 20% off code then!
    that would be sweet!
  24. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    hmmm... interesting. I never got to use it. I know kris will be happy. he loves the stuff.

    my next pwo adventure will involve jacked white blue rasberry flavor. I've heard some good things about it. I plan on taking my anadraulic state gt back to v shop for an exchange for jacked.
    I havn't used jacked since the og lemon lime. has the ingredients changed?
    The Jack3d WBR is by far my favorite flavor by them so far, and seems to mix up a lot easier too.

    Also I noticed on the label it now has CarnoSyn BA. Don't know if that makes much of a difference. Thought I'd let you know that's the only difference I see on the label.
  25. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,190
    Answers
    0


    thats it im gonna sue you guys, im pretty sure making Awesome supplements is against the law...i think FDA banned Awesome supps a while ago, so yeah.I'll see you in court and you shall, Feel my wrath!!!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  26. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    thats it im gonna sue you guys, im pretty sure making Awesome supplements is against the law...i think FDA banned Awesome supps a while ago, so yeah.I'll see you in court and you shall, Feel my wrath!!!
    BRING IT!!!!!








    N2KTS!!!!!!
  27. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    hmmm... interesting. I never got to use it. I know kris will be happy. he loves the stuff.
    Oh Kris will love it lol... the man has every pre-WO ever made in his stash and absolutely loves N2KTS.
  28. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,429
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    Notice how I said Jacked and not Jack3d, boy. Since both are proprietary blends, you cannot make a claim as to which one has more of any given supplement.

    AM was introduced to Jacked almost 2 years ago. Yet another copycat product from you guys. Does anyone there have an original thought or do you just pillage existing labels and spin them with outlandish claims?
    Actually I CAN, since Jacob and Borobulker, told me that there is about 1.3g of creatine and 1.2g~ of beta-alanine per scoop. There are more creatine and beta-alanine per scoop in N2KTS, plus again N2KTS has a natural detoxifier in it. So again yes I can make that claim.
    doing my own thang!
  29. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    I didnt get to try this before and thought I never would get to. Glad to see this coming back.
  30. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    im going to stack this with my asgt


    and my s1




    and whoever is hating


    SUCK IT!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  31. Registered User
    Grmlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Actually I CAN, since Jacob and Borobulker, told me that there is about 1.3g of creatine and 1.2g~ of beta-alanine per scoop. There are more creatine and beta-alanine per scoop in N2KTS, plus again N2KTS has a natural detoxifier in it. So again yes I can make that claim.
    The only problem is that we would have to trust your word and, considering the shady ass nature of the business, that's a rather hard proposition. You should also revise the label since everyone knows that you're supposed to label them in descending order according to weight. I guess the key word is supposed in this instance, though. Then again, this is the same company that says this will help you to smash the steal and not steel...
  32. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Grmlock View Post
    will help you to smash the steal and not steel...
    LOL the one complaining about grammar and labeling spews this^^ It's ok. You are human bro. We all make mistakes. I won't attack you because of this...

    N2TKS is by far the best pre-WO I have ever used and that's the bottom line of this thread. There are quite a few people here I am close with who trust my opinion and will try it... and word will spread like wildfire. It's gonna happen. This sh*t f***ing rocks and is the baddest f***ing pre-WO I have ever tried.

    I'M STOCKED IT'S COMING BACK!!!! F*** HURRY!!!!!
  33. Registered User
    Grmlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    LOL the one complaining about grammar and labeling spews this^^ It's ok. You are human bro. We all make mistakes. I won't attack you because of this...

    N2TKS is by far the best pre-WO I have ever used and that's the bottom line of this thread. There are quite a few people here I am close with who trust my opinion and will try it... and word will spread like wildfire. It's gonna happen. This sh*t f***ing rocks and is the baddest f***ing pre-WO I have ever tried.

    I'M STOCKED IT'S COMING BACK!!!! F*** HURRY!!!!!
    My sentence was grammatically correct; however, a great deal of your site looks like a someone with a double-digit IQ wrote it.

    Since you also need a little help with some grammar, I've added this link of the usage of an ellipsis:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
  34. Registered User
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Answers
    0


    ...
  35. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Sometimes I like to run on an ellipsis.
  36. Registered User
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,356
    Answers
    0


    alrite so since need2's introduction at AM, they've been giving away crazy amounts of stuff and running awesome deals


    all i ask is hook ya boy up
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  37. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    Quick! Use a Semicolon! It makes you look smart!
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,359
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Sour flavors always do a good job of covering up bad flavors, haven't tried ntkts but i would try sour apple if i wanted to be cautious. I think i will get cotton candy though lol.

    agreed, one of the reasons to me lemon flavored works so well
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  39. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Oufinny thanks for the input. You will be happy to know there is 3 new flavors coming out which everyone that's tried so far loves...

    Sour apple, fruit punch, cotton candy.... Oh yea
    That is good to hear... the OG needed an upgrade. Might have to get a sample to compare this to MY favorite AS-GT .

    On another note, I would like to see some detailed information on this detoxifier you speak about.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  40. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is good to hear... the OG needed an upgrade. Might have to get a sample to compare this to MY favorite AS-GT .

    On another note, I would like to see some detailed information on this detoxifier you speak about.
    Lysol?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GMS coming back????
    By thesinner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 05:53 PM
  2. I'm Coming Back
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 11:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in