Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
First have to give a big thanks to Mr. Supps and getting the opportunity to log this product. Since I got this products for free, I went ahead and bought a bottle of katanadrol to stack with it after hearing bigt had great results in the past with similar stack. My main objective is to lean out, not worried too much about what the scale says, just wanting to lose some fat. I am tipping the scales at about 248 and really need to be down around 220 to be where I am comfortable. I will be eating around 3200 cal a day and try to get 250g protein a day at the very minimum. I will try to get more in depth with actual meal plan as I get up and going.
I will be lifting 5 times a week and walking 5-6 times a week for an hour. My cardio is somewhat limited due to life altering injury in line of duty with fire dept.
Supplements I will be using
Forma stanzol 10 pumps 2 times a day
Katanadrol 2.0 2 caps 3times a day
Need2slin 2 caps 3 times a day

other basic supps are fish oil, jack3d, toco8, bcaa's and few other things here and there.

I am really stoked and ready to blast off :banana:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st to Sub!

Very good call on stacking with Katana and the Need2slin.. you are really going to enjoy this bigbeef. I'm very interested to see how this goes.

Time to get LEANNNNNN!!!

Kill that sh*t!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah man!! Subbed! I am gonna keep an eye on this one closely since I am looking for ideas of what to use in a cut next spring.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
In... Looks like a good plan. Should be a lean n mean 220 in no time! Get it!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
up at 4 this morning. shaved off some body hair in areas of application to mkae sure form all gets absorbed. Applied 10 pumps, took 2 katanadrol and jacked. Fixing a shake and heading to the gym/ shoulder day today.
Last night I threw a bag of chicken breast, some cream of mushroom soup, brown rice and peas and green beans in the crock pot and man I am looking forward to lunch today

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
where did you apply the forma specifically?
to the testicles. Thin skin so I figured it would absorb the best.
Just joking. Morning application is to the back of knees, afternoon application will be to shoulders or arms

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
would throwing a fatloss supplement into the mix be worthwhile, or should I wait until the end of the cycle.

bubble boy

Awards
I'll be following this, at my age(46) I hear that forma can do alot of good.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I'll be following this, at my age(46) I hear that forma can do alot of good.
Yeah man BigT loves the stuff. This is my first day, but I feel really good so far. Feel like I stayed a lot more pumped today after my workout

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya u will be dropping weight like its nothing.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would throwing a fatloss supplement into the mix be worthwhile, or should I wait until the end of the cycle.
If you throw it in with your cycle the effects of the fatloss supplement will be accentuated thanks to katan/forma aka better effect from it.

The fat loss supp will have its normal effect if you throw it in at the end of the cycle.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of transform burner I might throw in there. Never used it before. I have not been using any preworkouts or stims for the past month so I can experience the full effect

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
just a quick overview of my day.
Hit the gym and trained shoulders, had an incredible workout and seemed to stayed much more pumped than usual through out the day. Only got about 200g of protein in today and about 2500 cal. Day was pretty hectic. Rain canceled out my hour of walking this evening. Seemed to be really focused throughout the day, no elevation of blood pressure. I am pretty sensitive in this area. Just slammed my post bed shake and waitin for a certain someone to get out of the shower for some pre bed cardio

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
be sure to check the sodium content on that soup. The sodium content can blow your mind!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
be sure to check the sodium content on that soup. The sodium content can blow your mind!
you got that right man, I rarely eat anything from a can for that reason alone

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Mind blowing arm workout this morning. Added in the burner by transform and the sweat was pouring down this morning. My shirt and sweat pants were soaked

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mind blowing arm workout this morning. Added in the burner by transform and the sweat was pouring down this morning. My shirt and sweat pants were soaked
And it begins.....

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
just ate some roast and potatoes and headin out to train legs. man it is hard to get motivated in the mornings sometimes

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
More power to u for lifting in the AM.
YEah bro that way I know I get it done. I work pretty physical jobs, firefighter and own a construction company, so if I wait til afternoon I may not get it in or am exhausted. Plus my gym just closed and I had to go back to the ymca. It has good equipment, but in the evenings it is full of high school kids that sit on all the benches trying to see who can bench the most. In the mornings I have it all to myself pretty much. I just hate how all the treadmill people stare the entire time. Apparently they had never seen anyone puke from doing squats until this morning. I blew it up this morning

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEah bro that way I know I get it done. I work pretty physical jobs, firefighter and own a construction company, so if I wait til afternoon I may not get it in or am exhausted. Plus my gym just closed and I had to go back to the ymca. It has good equipment, but in the evenings it is full of high school kids that sit on all the benches trying to see who can bench the most. In the mornings I have it all to myself pretty much. I just hate how all the treadmill people stare the entire time. Apparently they had never seen anyone puke from doing squats until this morning. I blew it up this morning
Nice well atleast u know u r living an active life lol. It is always a trade off when it comes to gym times. Thats funny man glad to hear u had a good workout.

Cant wait to see what u think of Forma-Stanzol stack with Katanadrol v2. I might have to try it in the future.

Btw I was one of those guys yesterday trying to see how much I could bench lol.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
in bro

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Nice well atleast u know u r living an active life lol. It is always a trade off when it comes to gym times. Thats funny man glad to hear u had a good workout.

Cant wait to see what u think of Forma-Stanzol stack with Katanadrol v2. I might have to try it in the future.

Btw I was one of those guys yesterday trying to see how much I could bench lol.
I mean we all max out, but every workout for those young boys is just a one rep max with limited range of motion

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean we all max out, but every workout for those young boys is just a one rep max with limited range of motion
Lol ya I know I just felt like messing with u. I will say my ROM was good and then I followed my max up with some triples.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I had a guy ask me to spot him on shoulder press this morning, pressing 135, his range of motion was 6 inches or less. I told him he would get a lot stronger if he decreased his weight and actually moved some weight up and down. He just looked at me like I was crazy and said that is how he does all his lifts.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a guy ask me to spot him on shoulder press this morning, pressing 135, his range of motion was 6 inches or less. I told him he would get a lot stronger if he decreased his weight and actually moved some weight up and down. He just looked at me like I was crazy and said that is how he does all his lifts.
LMAO... I f***ing hate seeing that sh*t.

I love being in a gym when people are going all out it just pumps me up to work even harder. Sometimes I come in the gym with fire and notice everyone else around me start picking up intensity from me too. But man... these kind of people just dragggg in the gym I hate it. I especially hate when one of them is doing this sh*t on a machine I need lol. That boils my blood.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
LMAO... I f***ing hate seeing that sh*t.

I love being in a gym when people are going all out it just pumps me up to work even harder. Sometimes I come in the gym with fire and notice everyone else around me start picking up intensity from me too. But man... these kind of people just dragggg in the gym I hate it. I especially hate when one of them is doing this sh*t on a machine I need lol. That boils my blood.
that is what really sucks at the ymca, old farts takin up equipment, mainly just the machines, in the morning and young punks at night. When I was deadlifting this morning and making some noise people looked at me like I was crazy. It is a sucky environment to lift in, but it has weights so I am not complaining

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
man my legs have not been this sore in a long time. Every workout this week has been killer, tons of pump and lots of motivation

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same with my gym in the morning, bunch of old peeps moping around on the machines. good thing i do mostly all free weights, i get the whole are to myself most days. they'll usually peek back at me when i'm lifting heavy and look at me like im some monster. lmao.... funny ****

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing the form about 12 hours apart, around 4:30 in the morning and then around 5 in afternoon. Is this good or should I do it different? also about 10-15 min before application I put aloe vera on the area to make sure it is very moist to help ensure excellent absorption. I am taking katandrol 100mg at 4;30 am, 100mg 1pm, and 100mg around 6 pm. Let me know if this is good or should be done different

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been dosing the form about 12 hours apart, around 4:30 in the morning and then around 5 in afternoon. Is this good or should I do it different? also about 10-15 min before application I put aloe vera on the area to make sure it is very moist to help ensure excellent absorption. I am taking katandrol 100mg at 4;30 am, 100mg 1pm, and 100mg around 6 pm. Let me know if this is good or should be done different
don't put aloe vera on before! try using the form and a dose of katanadrol right before bed-even if it means dosing katana on an empty.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok will do, thanks bigt

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
So far so good here. First five days in and all is well. BP has stayed in line. Overall mood and well being is good. Motivation and focus is has been great and recovery seems to be a little faster. I have not gotten back on the scale but I do look a tad leaner. I will be heading in to the gym this evening and I will weigh in. I had a late night last night so I did not make it in to work my chest

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far so good here. First five days in and all is well. BP has stayed in line. Overall mood and well being is good. Motivation and focus is has been great and recovery seems to be a little faster. I have not gotten back on the scale but I do look a tad leaner. I will be heading in to the gym this evening and I will weigh in. I had a late night last night so I did not make it in to work my chest
the focus/motivation/aggression is not played up enough, imo. any change in libido?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
the focus/motivation/aggression is not played up enough, imo. any change in libido?
nothing I could really take note of

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nothing I could really take note of
i am always amazed at how everyone reacts differently. my libido is way up....:sasmokin:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am always amazed at how everyone reacts differently. my libido is way up....:sasmokin:
Hopefully I get some soon. Wouldnt mind even more libido if I can afford it :dead1: lol

Island_Girl

Island_Girl

Awards
I'll be peeking in to see how you do on this. Sounds like a great plan! Have fun.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Weighing in around 244 monday morning. Workouts have been insane, strength is definitely up some.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
Did you get my package yet man??? im still waiting on yours :) i have send you many pms. please reply man.

LOU

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ok this was the start of my third week. I have definitely leaned out in my shoulders and chest. Waist is still about the same, maybe 1/4" gone. It looks like I am averaging about 2.5lbs of weight loss a week thus far. Unfortunately my cardio has sucked. MY schedule has been crazy and just getting it in about 2 times a week. So with minimal cardio and just a good diet, not real suffering going on. I am loosing weight, having crazy workouts, and great recovery.

Now for the bad, if you choose to call it that. You better be ready to piss like crazy. This has got to be from the katandrol. I am getting up 3-4times a night. Joints seem to be getting a little dry and sore. I will be upping the fish oil to compensate.
I will probably run this out for about 6 weeks, maybe 8. I think it is a very good stack and highly recommend it. It looks like by the end of this week my schedule should change up and I will be getting the chance to get all my cardio in