Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok this was the start of my third week. I have definitely leaned out in my shoulders and chest. Waist is still about the same, maybe 1/4" gone. It looks like I am averaging about 2.5lbs of weight loss a week thus far. Unfortunately my cardio has sucked. MY schedule has been crazy and just getting it in about 2 times a week. So with minimal cardio and just a good diet, not real suffering going on. I am loosing weight, having crazy workouts, and great recovery.

Now for the bad, if you choose to call it that. You better be ready to piss like crazy. This has got to be from the katandrol. I am getting up 3-4times a night. Joints seem to be getting a little dry and sore. I will be upping the fish oil to compensate.
I will probably run this out for about 6 weeks, maybe 8. I think it is a very good stack and highly recommend it. It looks like by the end of this week my schedule should change up and I will be getting the chance to get all my cardio in
nice results. 2.5 per week is really good-if you weren't on a ph it would probably be too much.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Waist getting thinner is always a plus...especially when muscles are getting fuller

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I am really feeling this run of forma. Get big or die tryin

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Forma is still doing great for me. I have cut out the katanadrol for now. I just could not seem to drink enough water to stay hydrated on it and working in the heat. I will save rest of it and pick up another bottle for this winter though. I am planning on getting another bottle of form to test out its ability as an AI to use along another ph.
BUt this far it has been amazing. One effect that happened once I started taking it was my blood pressure. I always tend to run on higher end of the spectrum, but with this product it has come down dramatically. This benefit alone makes it a great product for me.