Bigbeef gets lean with FORMA STANZOL(sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So far so good here. First five days in and all is well. BP has stayed in line. Overall mood and well being is good. Motivation and focus is has been great and recovery seems to be a little faster. I have not gotten back on the scale but I do look a tad leaner. I will be heading in to the gym this evening and I will weigh in. I had a late night last night so I did not make it in to work my chest
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    So far so good here. First five days in and all is well. BP has stayed in line. Overall mood and well being is good. Motivation and focus is has been great and recovery seems to be a little faster. I have not gotten back on the scale but I do look a tad leaner. I will be heading in to the gym this evening and I will weigh in. I had a late night last night so I did not make it in to work my chest
    the focus/motivation/aggression is not played up enough, imo. any change in libido?
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the focus/motivation/aggression is not played up enough, imo. any change in libido?
    nothing I could really take note of
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%

nothing I could really take note of
    i am always amazed at how everyone reacts differently. my libido is way up....
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.96%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am always amazed at how everyone reacts differently. my libido is way up....
    Hopefully I get some soon. Wouldnt mind even more libido if I can afford it lol
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.13%

I'll be peeking in to see how you do on this. Sounds like a great plan! Have fun.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Weighing in around 244 monday morning. Workouts have been insane, strength is definitely up some.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%

Did you get my package yet man??? im still waiting on yours i have send you many pms. please reply man.

LOU
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ok this was the start of my third week. I have definitely leaned out in my shoulders and chest. Waist is still about the same, maybe 1/4" gone. It looks like I am averaging about 2.5lbs of weight loss a week thus far. Unfortunately my cardio has sucked. MY schedule has been crazy and just getting it in about 2 times a week. So with minimal cardio and just a good diet, not real suffering going on. I am loosing weight, having crazy workouts, and great recovery.

Now for the bad, if you choose to call it that. You better be ready to piss like crazy. This has got to be from the katandrol. I am getting up 3-4times a night. Joints seem to be getting a little dry and sore. I will be upping the fish oil to compensate.
    I will probably run this out for about 6 weeks, maybe 8. I think it is a very good stack and highly recommend it. It looks like by the end of this week my schedule should change up and I will be getting the chance to get all my cardio in
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Make it count BigBeef!
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.17%

ok this was the start of my third week. I have definitely leaned out in my shoulders and chest. Waist is still about the same, maybe 1/4" gone. It looks like I am averaging about 2.5lbs of weight loss a week thus far. Unfortunately my cardio has sucked. MY schedule has been crazy and just getting it in about 2 times a week. So with minimal cardio and just a good diet, not real suffering going on. I am loosing weight, having crazy workouts, and great recovery.

Now for the bad, if you choose to call it that. You better be ready to piss like crazy. This has got to be from the katandrol. I am getting up 3-4times a night. Joints seem to be getting a little dry and sore. I will be upping the fish oil to compensate.
    I will probably run this out for about 6 weeks, maybe 8. I think it is a very good stack and highly recommend it. It looks like by the end of this week my schedule should change up and I will be getting the chance to get all my cardio in
    nice results. 2.5 per week is really good-if you weren't on a ph it would probably be too much.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Waist getting thinner is always a plus...especially when muscles are getting fuller
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am really feeling this run of forma. Get big or die tryin
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Forma is still doing great for me. I have cut out the katanadrol for now. I just could not seem to drink enough water to stay hydrated on it and working in the heat. I will save rest of it and pick up another bottle for this winter though. I am planning on getting another bottle of form to test out its ability as an AI to use along another ph.
    BUt this far it has been amazing. One effect that happened once I started taking it was my blood pressure. I always tend to run on higher end of the spectrum, but with this product it has come down dramatically. This benefit alone makes it a great product for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****-forma-stanzol
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 02:28 PM
  2. Pmiller's Forma-Stanzol Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:46 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 04:05 PM