Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopypants Comeback Log
First True Cut

Starring Supplements:
Alpha T-2
Erase
6-Bromo
DAA (bulk)
Lean Xtreme OR Drive (Forskolin40%/Forslean)
Anadraulic State (old, First run)
T4
Clen

Support Supplements:

LG BCAA EAA (old, first run)
CEL Cycle Assist
Digestive Enzymes
1-Carboxy (bulk capped)
SuperSap (bulk capped)

Current Pics (9/22/10 @195lbs):

Older Pics (10/28/08 @194lbs):

^^^^^Again: Above Are Older Pics For Reference^^^^^

Diet/Dosing/Workout Plan:
Kinda Rough....

Upon Waking (11am-1pm LOL)
3g DAA in Water (6g first week)(total 60days)
1cap Lean Xtreme (for first 11 days) 1cap Drive(next 15days)
2caps Alpha T-2
50mcg T4
Clen (starting @40mcg ramping upwards according to feeling)2W.on/2W.off
1cap 6-Bromo (until Lean Xtreme out THEN 1cap Erase)

Fasted Cardio

Breakfast 1pm-3pm
Digestive Enzyme
6caps SuperSap (~1200mg)
Cycle Assist

Whole Wheat Pasta(40g Carb), Red Meat, Milk

Snack
VARIES, Nuts, Beef jerky, Salad, 1/2Chicken Breast
Pretty much anything low in Carbs/Fat if Im even hungry

1.5hrs Pre-Workout (8pm)
1serving Protein powder in water w/ 5g Leucine
6caps SuperSap
1cap Erase

30min Pre-Workout (9pm)
1cap Alpha T-2
Anadraulic State (1serving)

During WO
1Serving LG BCAA EAA (until out)

Post-Workout within 30min
1Serving Protein Powder in Milk
OR
2Chicken breast
OR
1Bottle Isopure Whey Isolate drink (40g protein)

Dinner
Lean meats in evening(lol ~12-1am) (usually chicken breast)
Minimal Carbs if any

30min Pre-bed
1serving Protein powder in water w/5g Luecine

Pre-Bed
1-Carboxy (200mg)
1cap Erase
6caps SuperSap

ALL THE TIME LOTS OF WATER

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GOALS and Interlude

GOALS
Running this as much as I can according to above plan for 60 days, hopefully within that time I can remove anywhere between 10-15lbs FAT.

Interlude
Basically as you can see I havnt been in the gym for quite some time.... SUCKS!!!!

Luckily also I have plenty of muscle memory in the bank so I can only hope that although this is namely a fat shreddin stack and setup goin on that I will have some of my muscle mass return.... If it doesnt, no problem, running a cycle after the 60 days is up (phera plex)

Haven't EVER had to cut before, by nature Im an Ecto.... well this is what a divorce and an unruly amount money spent on beer and take out food will get you in 2 years regardless.... I know could be way worse but for me this is BAD.

For the most part trying to keep Carbs to a min and cals down as much as possible.... problem is I have trouble with getting hypoglycemic... sometimes it gets REALLY bad when Im consistently lifting. Thus trying to hopefully load it up in the morn with a mid low GI source that will hopefully last most the morn.... (REALLY wish I could afford some Anabolic Pump right now but Im at my limit for this month for supp expenditures)

Given this is my first cut, most research on my eating, training and supplementing has been focused on gaining muscle mass with minimal fat gain... so ANY tips on foods(PALEEEEAAASSSEE) that will fit well in this type of diet/goal and training tips then feel free to post em up guys, it would be greatly appreciated and help me in getting a wide array of info in one spot.

Other then that its great to be back on here with my brothers at AM and cant wait to post up a great transformation, have some fun learnin more and of course its a Poop thread so humor is more then welcome.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spencer - I'll add a bottle of our Androhard-LV to help you achieve your goals here. It should fit in PERFECT with the AT2 and Erase!

Welcome back, buddy. :)

-John

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at this guy. Throwing yourself back into the thick of things with a vengeance. If you need anything help or knowledge, you know you can hit me up.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks!!!! got my buddies hittin up the thread before i even had time to update and get out the invite links!!!! thanks for the welcome back fellas and ladies

updated second post

Spencer - I add a bottle of our Androhard-LV to help you achieve your goals here. It should fit in PERFECT with the AT2 and Erase!

-John
Believe me it was one of the first things I was lookin at when I got back on here... sadly as I stated Ive already streched myself thin this month with a few supps, a new membership for the iron and a full freezer of chicken...

Sucks its prob not gonna be around by the time my wallet grows again next month... was really interested in the gyno article eric wrote up about it too as its only got worse with drinkin and fat accumulation, another inspiration to cut as low as possible right now.

Look at this guy. Throwing yourself back into the thick of things with a vengeance. If you need anything help or knowledge, you know you can hit me up.
Yes.... although I can work as I please right now to get more money I have residual checks coming in across this fall (only once a month though :( ) and I have on other HUGE obligations so Im really taking this opportunistic time to really kick it in overdrive and get back in shape... I can really dedicate myself to it right now so as long as I keep motivated I should be fairly sucessful.

Welcome back!
HEY!!!!!! good to see your still here on the boards... must say i was sad when I didnt see RPN on the list anymore... was hoping to grab some more DCP as im lettin my lady use my last bottle right now... still have some of the bulk ingredients though... anything new around the corner for you guys?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No nutrient partitioner? Something like glycobol could help out a good bit I'd think

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spencer - I'll add a bottle of our Androhard-LV to help you achieve your goals here. It should fit in PERFECT with the AT2 and Erase!

-John
We ran a promo for our Fatloss Stack with Androhard some months back, and I think this would be a great opportunity to show the effects of that stack.....so.......Our Fatloss Stack with a bottle of Androhard is coming your way, Spencer! I'll be in touch so we can get that done.

I know that you're a dedicated man, so I'm happy to help you get back to where you were anyway that I can.

Do this, buddy!!

-John

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We ran a promo for our Fatloss Stack with Androhard some months back, and I think this would be a great opportunity to show the effects of that stack.....so.......Our Fatloss Stack with a bottle of Androhard is coming your way, Spencer! I'll be in touch so we can get that done.

I know that you're a dedicated man, so I'm happy to help you get back to where you were anyway that I can.

Do this, buddy!!

-John
aha, I completely misread that last post I think.... AWESOME

thanks for the support john, truly a generous gesture! I just got back from writing you a friendly email to read this.... Didn't realize you'd need my addy n stuff... Guess we'll do some more talkin in there regardless.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha, I completely misread that last post I think.... AWESOME

thanks for the support john, truly a generous gesture! I just got back from writing you a friendly email to read this.... Didn't realize you'd need my addy n stuff... Guess we'll do some more talkin in there regardless.
Yes, I will sponsor you, buddy. :)

I had a typo in that post that made my whole post sound different, lol.

-John

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!! some great looking supps there poop!!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
makes me think of Jim carrey in ace Ventura. "nonsense poopypants".

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in ob ths one bro! Your gonna love the Fatloss stack!!

Hit it hard broseph, you got this, and if you need anything let me know!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wussup old buddeh? LOL Killer stack you got there, I bet there's a whole new you after this one.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Nice to see some AS-GT thrown in the mix. I am doing the FLS thanks to Trauma1, just finished my AH though. AS-GT is doing some amazing things for me with the Erase, still making PRs in my "PCT" from the AndroHard.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DSR is in for this one homie!

welcome back Spence!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice to see you back poops. I'll be following....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A log with picture results... oh yea I'm in.

This truly is a comeback ...you really let yourself go LOL.

Kill that sh*t poopz!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A log with picture results... oh yea I'm in.

This truly is a comeback ...you really let yourself go LOL.

Kill that sh*t poopz!
I know, right? Lol

Ya it ain't a LOG without a pic of a poop, n boy I look ****ty...

Its cool though, I'm all over this. Be prepared to be amazed at how fast I get back.... In 90 days ill be lookin better then where I left off a couple years ago. muscle memory + taking a break can do wonders for destroying plateaus and allowing new muscle growth.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for stoppin by, always easier to stay dedicated with others watching.

Just finished with my cardio session a couple hours ago... Boy was I sweating hard!

I've been doing cardio alone (with in home conditioning) this whole last week and although I usually work up a good sweat but today it was just pouring off my face and by the time I was finished my back and chest were soaked.... Looks like the Alpha T-2 is working well!

The daa is pretty interesting with the feeling I get even after just tasting a small amount of it... As I understand it, that feeling fades with use?

Also dosed the Alpha T-2 yesterday starting when the feed ex guy got here and spread 3 doses out through the day and I have noticed already a good amount of appetite suppression. This is very welcome of course, especially when I'm used to stuffing my face whenever I like (although usually with healthy food) even when I was working out.

Hit the gym last night n got reacquainted with the iron, mostly focused on chest and biceps, feeling a lil DOMS already and loving it. I will be getting into more strictly regimented workouts and start logging results after the next couple weeks in order to assess progress but for now I'm just doing what feels good so I don't get hurt focusing on moving numbers up too fast.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
. muscle memory + taking a break can do wonders for destroying plateaus and allowing new muscle growth.
I agree 100%. This has always worked for me... People think I'm crazy when I tell them to take breaks from lifting weights. They think their gains will disappear forever... they don't understand how fast gains come back once you already had them AND SOME. (Within reason lol--not saying take a break and gain 50 lbs). Just a nice break. Very much needed at times to heal joints, tendons, and give muscles a fresh starting point.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above also. I usually take a week break every 3 months or so, no weights, light cardio and some pushups and sit-ups. I usually come back stronger, lean out quicker, and build some mass. if u don't take a break it could be detrimental

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sub a dub dub!

good to have you back :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very solid advice in this thread.def going keep an eye on this one.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Bro you knew i was in before you even started this log... ok not quite as it didnt exist, umm dont know what im on about, im just so excited to see you back man!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above also. I usually take a week break every 3 months or so, no weights, light cardio and some pushups and sit-ups. I usually come back stronger, lean out quicker, and build some mass. if u don't take a break it could be detrimental
Ya I've seen it said in many articles and routine writeups said that taking as much as a month off like every 6 months, just staying physically active (light exercise, sports ect) really primes the body for more growth, especially if you also change up your routine upon returning....

Naturally with the way life just happens I've been forced into breaks for months at a time, while not exactly optimal, its been insane how fast I get back to where I was then easily add another 10 lbs or more lbm with no problem..... Can't wait to be a clean 210, WOOT!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u plan on getting gyno surgery?
Eventually that is the plan... Definitely want it all out. Just going to cut it down as much as possible first so they don't have to lipo any excess day at the same time... Plus money for something like that is tough to come by in the near future....

Funny thing is I KNOW this started with superdrol... Before I even touched superdol i had been running m1t, 4-ad and a few of the other weaker although aromatizing andros....

Something my body just didn't like about superdrol..... So even after getting it all out I'll still definitely not going to touch superdrol again and run an ai with any compound that mouthy aromatize..... That'd be if I even need it, hopefully by then I'll just be able to recoup from the surgery and maintain my weight at the time with otc supps and a good diet.....

I really wasn't too far off from where if like to be ideally before I had my hiatus so I'll most likely be sittin there once I come into enough money for such a procedure.... Hopefully enough money to run less episode sarms and peptides too :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro you knew i was in before you even started this log... ok not quite as it didnt exist, umm dont know what im on about, im just so excited to see you back man!!!
Lol thanks russian, excited to be back myself... Gotta say comin back to am is like coming home

Awwww

TheOne310

Awards
I see, I run ai's with any compound I use. gyno scares the snot out of me.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So weight check..... 193..... -2

Hopefully thats actual weight and not just water weight and lack of foods in the belly.... But I was already dieting for a week when I weighed last and took pics so hopefully most the superficial weight has already been lost and I'm chipping away at the beer belly.

DOMS HIT ME HARD! This morning when I woke up my chest and bis were definitely tight as hell, I love it.

Didn't hit the cardio this morning cause I had to pick up my lil man from his moms. really only had a couple chicken breasts today also before my workout and although I'm weak as shiz right now any ways by the end I was definitely feeling some hypoglycemia hit me hard.....

Got a bottle of isopure right at the gym to get some protein and aminos in me then had to eat some spaghetti since we were stopping by my ladies friend/gym partner's house first and I was gonna die if I had to drive all the way home for some nuts n stuff...

Crazy thing is I haven't really had many simple sugars at all recently and didn't even have my normal wheat pasta this morning so when I ate that spaghetti I literally felt euphoric... weird... While normally eating some carbs makes me feel better I've never felt quite like this...

Can't wait till I get more into the swing of things and used to this cutting business... def a lesson to me about letting myself go like I did. Can't wait till I can just demolish the weights again.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you really considering gyno surgery? I bet it'll look a ton better once you drop your bf a few points

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you really considering gyno surgery? I bet it'll look a ton better once you drop your bf a few points
First things first dsr, don't worry my tone in this response is explanatory and not negative towards you whatsoever. :D

Rant ahead:

Quite honestly I'm not some mamby pamby guy complaining about some slightly puffy nips and a lil sensativity.

this is not pseudo gyno.

I have had small lumps that formed behind my nipples back in 2005 when I tried superdrol for the first time along with some slight puffiness.... Back then my pct consisted of 2 bottles of 6-OXO, not the wisest but I had already ran multiple cycles of m1t using only that and did fine as far as sides were concerned (feeling doesnt obviously mean jack as im sure I was still suppressed as all hell after taking those cycles and milk thistle 6oxo pcts)... None the less I hadn't ran anything for about 4-5 months, run superdrol and all a sudden things went south... Scrambled on cycle, got some e-form which honestly probably dosed too high and made things worse, ran 6oxo pct, felt like crap cause I all a sudden had no libido and puffy nips on an otherwise straight up sub 10% fat body, researched like crazy, got a bottle of atd and nolva and finally that boosted my sex drive back through the roof and lessened the puffiness/lumps/itchiness (they didn't hurt, YET) to where it wasnt noticable.

Ran a cycle of pheraplex and prostan after that, pcted fine, with nolva now of course, no sides, came away great.

Ran m-trn, everything was going great.. First week of pct shiii went south for me... Had already broke up with my ex earlier that month then I got kicked out of the place I was living, had no job and turned to my pot head friends (who despite their bad influence regarding recreational drugs and drinking really are good guys and took me in when I had no place to go) essentially lost tons of weight, got bronchitis, weighed only 140 (down from a beefy 190, 6 months earlier when I finished phera cycle) then met my ex wife gained back some healthy weight, some not so healthy weight, but all along was drinking and smokin alot of bud which exacerbated the gyno and raised estro levels in my body, gyno FLARED BAD.

Finally got back into lifting, ran an epi cycle with so many support supps and the most comprehensive pct to date. ever. reduced the gyno considerably and kept it down.

Had another break about a year later where I started smoking weed again, gyno flared again, got in some trouble from it and worked hard as heck on getting in shape again, working to the pics I have posted in this thread where things went south for me again, got a divorce and fell out for the last 2 years.....

.....Now I know a MUCH simpler response would suffice, but I am an honest person and tend to speak my mind alot and that also leads to rants, essentially just letting you know where I'm coming from with this condition....

So every time I took an unscheduled "break" it didn't exactly come at the best time and I didn't always handle it with the best self medicating methods, making the gyno flare worse and worse, becoming much worse this last break with only drinking, but doing so quite a bit, and eating poorly.

Its literally a large mass now hiding in my fatty pecks, it HURTS, ALL THE TIME, I can't even play comfortably with my kid for fear of my "tits" getting bumped, or have my fiance lay her head on my chest without wincing in pain.... Believe me, if you had this issue you'd want it ripped out too...

Now as I already stated I most definitely will be cutting it up as much as possible right now and of course treating it to try and reduce it and catabolize the mass as much as possible....but believe me no amount of reduction (which with how long I've had it will be minimal, read all the studies and you'll find its unreducable after a given period of time, it has to be removed) no matter how good it looks or feels at the time will stop me from having it removed as soon as I can get in shape and the money together.... Really I can't wait.

Look up the youtube vid for a doc by the name of dr. blau of him performing the procedure on a patient, an obvious guy who cares about his body, its like a backwards boob job, cutting right around edge of the nipple to hide the incision, and the entire thing is done in less then 20 min.... His results are phenomenal, has many more before and afters all over his website, def a doc that knows what he's doing. Heard way too many horror stories bout hack doctors to mess with anything but the best when you already have to pay big bucks and I care about how my body looks as much as I do....

Sorry again for the rant guys... But us this is something I have researched quite a bit and am very sure I will be doing...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember that? LOL :lol:
Lol, most definitely do brother, most definitely do.

Thanks for stoppin in too man great to see all my pals again for sure....

Hate fallin off the face of the earth like that when I know so many people must wonder n stuff if everythings alright, sorry guys...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sooooo I was just thinking....

I have a nearly full bottle of clen still chillin in my supp drawer...

USUALLY I hate the stuff, gives me horrible headaches, but that was cause I was taking it at the same time as some other supps that also rasied bp (i assume as they felt like typically bp head aches)

For the sake of not going supp happy I had previously not included it (that and the fact i dont like it much) BUUUUUT now Im thinking on such an extreme cut as Im pulling right now would it be wise to low dose for its anti muscle wasting effects alone(anticatabolic)... added fatloss is a bonus but not the intention here.

What do you guys think???? Suggested doses??

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... I don't see enough power in your stack arsenal to combat clens muscle waisting. Whatever little muscle you have left will be taken...

I say no unless you're just going for a straight weight loss sort of deal and planning to bulk back up after it.

And I hope MJ treats me well always. I love it. Can't live without it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I don't see enough power in your stack arsenal to combat clens muscle waisting. Whatever little muscle you have left will be taken...

I say no unless you're just going for a straight weight loss sort of deal and planning to bulk back up after it.

And I hope MJ treats me well always. I love it. Can't live without it.
..... i think your mistaken here.... clen is ANTI catabolic.... it prevents muscle wasting... some have even purported that clen is even ANABOLIC... but thats not the idea here...

basically with such a caloric deficit, both resistance and cardio training and the combination of thryroid hormones being taken here im thinking it could definately do me some good in sparing some muscle...

just wondering if its A)smart B)whats the best effective dose to use while avoiding sides...

Androhard should be great for this too if Trauma is able to hook it up but in the mean time the clen is just sittin there in its vial all staring at me and what not "I can do it, let me protect your weeeeenie muscles", lol.

As far as MJ goes.... well we have a love/hate relationship that just aint too healthy and way better off without her... but more power to ya if shes nice to you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen sounds good, I would still go 2 on 2 off with it
thats 2 weeks on 2 weeks off right???

what dose do you think would be good, or ramping plan....

also whats your opinion on using benadryl to refresh the histamine receptors in the off time...

also this wont be competing with the methyl synephrine in Alpha T-2 would it???? damn i gotta figure this out...

ohhhhhh aaaadddddaaaaaammmmmsssss!!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..... i think your mistaken here.... clen is ANTI catabolic.... it prevents muscle wasting... some have even purported that clen is even ANABOLIC... but thats not the idea here...
--
As far as MJ goes.... well we have a love/hate relationship that just aint too healthy and way better off without her... but more power to ya if shes nice to you.
Ah sorry I read clen and in my mind I saw t3 lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah sorry I read clen and in my mind I saw t3 lol.
Ya.... No way I'm adding t3.... Already have t4 running wich converts at a more natural rate to t3 and have t2 running in the alpha t-2 do us im personally maxed out on the thyroid hormones... Don't need to suppress it into non existance so I rebound into an even fatter lard after this, lol.

Not even gonna run the t4 that much longer either....