Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ah sorry I read clen and in my mind I saw t3 lol.
Same here milk. So many people stack them due to the great synergy. Clen has anti catabolic properties but it's anabolic properties are very short lived (7-10 days). I'd ramp up to my most tolerant dose and then titrate down, reset with benadryl on the off weeks and then pick it back up. You could try and run some ketotifen and run the clen straight.

synephrine and clen act on different beta receptors, 2 and 3 respectively, so you should be good to go in that aspect.

I believe if you have the product, utilize it to it's full capabilities. You can control your dose to whatever suits you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome... thats exactly what i needed to hear.

I thought it was a beta 2 agonist but wasnt sure..... all i remembered was the reading i did in its comparison to ephedrine which essentially bombards most all the receptors indiscriminately and clen targeted only one beneficial one... just couldnt remember which.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ya.... No way I'm adding t3.... Already have t4 running wich converts at a more natural rate to t3 and have t2 running in the alpha t-2 do us im personally maxed out on the thyroid hormones... Don't need to suppress it into non existance so I rebound into an even fatter lard after this, lol.

Not even gonna run the t4 that much longer either....
The theory of thyroid complete shutdown and rebound is nonsense, from those who did see weight gain it was probably due to a sh(tty diet. My bud was running T3 at very high doses (200mg) for 9 weeks with a slew of anabolics and had one of the sh*ttiest diets I have ever seen. He remained very lean and slim but when he got off the meds he really saw the damage.

the key when coming off of t3/4 is to slowly ramp your cals back up...SLOWLY. diet should always be on point with these products but there are people who take advantage of the BMR increases. They get what they deserve when it comes to rebound.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The theory of thyroid complete shutdown and rebound is nonsense, from those who did see weight gain it was probably due to a sh(tty diet. My bud was running T3 at very high doses (200mg) for 9 weeks with a slew of anabolics and had one of the sh*ttiest diets I have ever seen. He remained very lean and slim but when he got off the meds he really saw the damage.

the key when coming off of t3/4 is to slowly ramp your cals back up...SLOWLY. diet should always be on point with these products but there are people who take advantage of the BMR increases. They get what they deserve when it comes to rebound.
for sure.... I plan on getting off t4 sooner then later, preferably while the Alpha T-2 is still running so I have some non-suppressive thyroid support.... BUT the one thing that would be somewhat ideal would be to stretch out the amount i have left, dose through the entire cut and getting back down to where I want to be then lifting off as I start my Come back Cycle Im gonna run right after to throw on the meat... just dont know that I want or can run it that long... have alot more clen then t4 right now...

proper macros in their own rights are always a must for me in any normal condition once it comes time to get off this cut and build lean muscle... just right now trying to get as close to a keto diet as possible.... a full blown one just isnt possible for me though since I get hypo so damn easy...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
welcome, welcome my friend!!!!

Gotta say natty, the more and more im delving into the science behind pure fatloss (as I stated at the start of my log, most my previous research has been for LBM gains) the more and more Im appreciating Alpha T-2's ingredients individually therein but even more so the combination of said ingredients into one supplement.... I tip my hat to you!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sooooo folks.... after short deliberation and input from my great peers I have just dosed my first dose of Clenbuterol @40mcg

OP will be updated with addition to dosing protocol and supplements used.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooo folks.... after short deliberation and input from my great peers I have just dosed my first dose of Clenbuterol @40mcg

OP will be updated with addition to dosing protocol and supplements used.

Whooot!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the Monday morning Clen update. How's it treating you? Any headaches so far?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually doing fine so far.... Dosed 40mcg again yesterday with no problems, gonna bump the dose to 60 today see how it goes.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aaaaaalrihty then.....

Gonna have a slight change in plans here for the CUT.......... my diet....

Just not cuttin it, ya i made a funny.... I feel as though my metabolism is actually suffering greatly, I dont feel as thermogenic as I think I should(although at some times I do) given the supplements im taking, most the time Im very foggy headed and thoughts take a long time to process (lack of glycogen in the brain), I doubt Im even coming close to repairing my body in a timely manner in order to build fat burning muscle and BOTTOM LINE IS IM BEAT ALL THE TIME!!!!! (feel week as crap, legs buckling walking down stairs, having to sit down/lean on things to cook)

My body, although flabby as it looks, NEEDS CARBS... just a fact that Ive known for quite some time and although I did TONS of research on Keto diets and what they offer for some I just dont feel its right for me....

My body can actually handle Carbs VERY well... sadly enough it cant handle a 12 pack of beer a day and sittin on my arse for nearly 2 years... SO.....

So instead I will be abusing the GI tables into working for my favor. Much like when I am lean bulking BUT I will still be in a caloric deficit for my energy expenditure, this is certain given portion sizes for meals, my workout regimen and the added supplementation. I will be adjusting my diet across this next week, with exception of today which I need to drastically fill with carbs and protein and almost no fat other then that I will be making the change slowly as to avoid any HUGE rebound as unlikely as it may be.

• I will still be doing fasted AM cardio

• I will still be supplementing the same.

• I will still be limiting night time carbs to almost nill EXCEPT if I lift at night then I will use it in my preworkout and postworkout meals to prime circulation of glucose for heavy lifting and then replenish glycogen stores after..... BUT will use LOW GI foods for this. (but you gotta figure my "night time" workouts are just like a normal persons 3 or 4o'clock workouts given I stay up so friggin late)
Basically its just gonna work better for my situation... gotta listen to my body and just adjust whats worked for me in the past to better suit weight loss... a natural ecto does not belong doin a Keto diet IMO. I want to be building a LIL muscle right now, everyone knows the more muscle you have the more fat you can burn but this diet isnt gonna do that for me.... sure Ill lose WEIGHT.... but who says from where.

This way I KNOW ill lose weight, I used to NEVER do cardio, NEVER cut cals (always a HUGE surplus, could eat a CLEAN 3500 cals a day easy n stay lookin like I did), and NEVER do 2 a day workouts (pretty much only supplemented for muscle mass with minimal fat gain, like nutrient partitioners n stuff, as well)....

Given all this Im CERTAIN I will still be losing weight and more likely at an even faster rate, all the while prob put on some lean mass too.

Hopefully you all dont think im throwin in the towel on this, its very much so still a cut n hope you still follow along... its just begun IMO.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So the diet since changed has made a world of difference in the way I feel.... No longer dying for strength just standing still.... also, as I assumed, the thermogenic effects have increased, sweating more even when sedentary... Can only suppose metabolism is up as well with this effect

Working out today I felt much stronger then last week already buuuut still using weights not even 1/3 as heavy as what I was used to when I was in normal shape.... Suuuuucks...

Good thing is time is one thing I have right now and muscle memory is in my favor.... Also get paid in a couple days and will be getting a few more goodies....

Planned pickup...

anabolic pump
jacked (this original anadraulic state tastes like death and has a tendency of emptying my bowels)
Some bulk creatine (what kind is yet to be decided and open to suggestion)

Hopefully these things will both aid my workouts and increase muscular glycogen retention as opposed to insulin induced fat storage.

Any other tips or suggestions folks?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I was planning on sending you a bottle of glycobol as soon as my order comes in :) so don't really need the AP

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the diet since changed has made a world of difference in the way I feel.... No longer dying for strength just standing still.... also, as I assumed, the thermogenic effects have increased, sweating more even when sedentary... Can only suppose metabolism is up as well with this effect

Working out today I felt much stronger then last week already buuuut still using weights not even 1/3 as heavy as what I was used to when I was in normal shape.... Suuuuucks...

Good thing is time is one thing I have right now and muscle memory is in my favor.... Also get paid in a couple days and will be getting a few more goodies....

Planned pickup...

anabolic pump
jacked (this original anadraulic state tastes like death and has a tendency of emptying my bowels)
Some bulk creatine (what kind is yet to be decided and open to suggestion)

Hopefully these things will both aid my workouts and increase muscular glycogen retention as opposed to insulin induced fat storage.

Any other tips or suggestions folks?
Okay, reread what you are taking, and here is what I would add to the repertoire.

You have plenty of muscle support in your arsenal right now, so let's refocus some effort.

How about something for Vo2 max and lactic acid buffering, allowing you to crank out some hardcore cardio.... Citrovol Ultra by Millenium Sport Technologies has Citrulline-Malate and their brilliant Cordygen5 mix of Cordyceps, along with some other goodies. It will give you a pump, the endurance for an extra mile, and makes my lungs feel like balloons.

And the other is by MST, their MVP multi-vitamin is a fantastic multi.

Try PMing either Millenium1 or CTDeuce as they usually have a fantastic coupon that makes their stuff pretty affordable. They are one company I explicitly trust.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, I was planning on sending you a bottle of glycobol as soon as my order comes in :) so don't really need the AP
Easy, you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar,lol....

For reals though I really appreciate the generosity brother.
Always been interested in AI's product line. Only thing I've used is cycle support. The newer stuff is def lookin awesome, date I say, innovative, lol

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, reread what you are taking, and here is what I would add to the repertoire.

You have plenty of muscle support in your arsenal right now, so let's refocus some effort.

How about something for Vo2 max and lactic acid buffering, allowing you to crank out some hardcore cardio.... Citrovol Ultra by Millenium Sport Technologies has Citrulline-Malate and their brilliant Cordygen5 mix of Cordyceps, along with some other goodies. It will give you a pump, the endurance for an extra mile, and makes my lungs feel like balloons.

And the other is by MST, their MVP multi-vitamin is a fantastic multi.

Try PMing either Millenium1 or CTDeuce as they usually have a fantastic coupon that makes their stuff pretty affordable. They are one company I explicitly trust.
Ya I had tried a sample box of some of their products a while ago, read alt off the info on them as well, def solid products but as you mentioned, kinda need a coupon to make them affordable... I'll look into that again though, could always use an endurance booster. I do need a multi as well, thanks for the solid input adams. :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update.......

Great workout tourist has translated into decent doms today.... Also @ ~90-100mcg of clen today, woooowheeee, shakes like crazy within 30 min of dosing, still pretty bad r right now 4 hours later... Also kind feeling sickish, but pretty sure its from the clen since I remember feeling like this last time I took it aaaand got a slight headache....

Because of this I will likely back off to 75/80 mcg tomorrow and see if its a lil more bearable. Sure is some nasty stuff, better be doin some good work.....

still weighed in at 193 last time I checked, that's with the readjusted diet so looks like a good 2 lbs thus far..... hopefully this can continue but I know I should also be putting on some muscle mass so the numbers might not tell the whole story.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those DOMS must be hitting you hard after so much time away from the gym huh?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For sure, always does..... After a short while though it goes to almost nil even when I'm growing fast, just beat my muscles up and they are ready for more the next day.

I like feeling it though, shows me my body is responding to what I'm doing and hopefully readjusting quickly to the weights.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I've been training for years now and still get DOMS.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought the gyno was from your tren cycle :scratchchin: oh how our memories deceive us.

In for the log!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol sometiimes tough to remember even myself with all the logs n whatnot....

A bit of an update, doin fine BUT just broke my cell which is what I use to go online n everything, already have a replacement in the mail now and am using my ladies phone to type this here.... she can be stingy with the phone sometimes though so updates for the next 5 days may be sparse but will be full blown when I get back..... also found I'm not getting paid till the 15 for money my company owes me but thatss fine cause I have everything I need now anyways/

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's cell phones were not designed for alpha males. The slightest touch of our massive, calloused hands destroys any small objects that come in our path.

Poop, do yourself a favor and get a phone like this....

...now that's a man's phone. :yup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lmao that was hilarious metroba....

Gotta get me an UPGRADE like that thurrr!!!
Today's cell phones were not designed for alpha males. The slightest touch of our massive, calloused hands destroys any small objects that come in our path.

Well daaaaayyyyyuuuuuummmmm!!!

Had a great workout tonight. Shoulders and tris starting off with some leg presses first to get the blood flowing..... but holy hell by the end of the night my delts and traps were on FIRE!!! Still are at that, gonna be hell tomorrow trying to pick up my bag of bricks lil man when he wants me to, lol.

All in all though tonight was very motivating for two reasons....

1. I wore a tank under my shirt and when I got hot I took off my shirt and was suprised with what I saw in the mirror... my tris are still HUGE (I work tris with shoulders) but look as though the seperation between the bottom of my delts and tops of tris are just slightly obscured by a lil fat... won't take long to have them cut n showin clean.... still have a m,ean horse shoe cut on the bottom of the tris though and honestly most of my arms girths is basically tricep.... biceps will blow up fast though n be just as big soon... arms are my most genetically gifted body part.

2. I basically ran a similar workout to what I did this last fri and was already considerably stronger on all lifts. Not as shakey and had to put on much more weight and still felt comfortable...... gotta love muscle memory, can't wait to get close to where I was before and good n conditioned so I can run a cycle already, I'm already realing with excitement and what goodies I want to gather to build around my AX phera-plex cycle.... hahahahaha (just as excited for the pct and beyond too with all the great natty supps out now!!!)

So gonna go down some chicken sandwiches then peruse the boards a lil later if the lil lady is feeling gracious enough to let me.... lol. I hate not havin my phone.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man great progress here Poop!!! you are motivating me my brotha!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright guys, finally got some solid tracking on my replacement phone n it will be in on thursbut luckily got my lil lady to let me use hers to log on and check in wwith some updates

A few topics....

Weight still sittin even at 193lbs, but feel I'm gettin a solid eexchange of fat for muscle right now so the scale isn't that great of a sign for what's goin on and the mirror is my friend. Gonna take some 2week progress shots on thurs with my phone so I can see if you guys agree....

Point 2 kinda goes to suppport the first and that would be every workout grows easier and easier and the wweights are quickly going up and at a comfortable rate where I can handle I better then I could even the lighter weight I was shaking to get up on the first weeks workouts... lovin it... again though this is another sign that muscle mass is def replacing some fat in order to have the scale tip the same day after day...

3rd would be regarding my supplementation..... some anxiety is def felt from time to time... I'm sure this could be attributed to many factors... plenty of stims in the mix from synephrine to geranamine to caffiene to clen all that alone could have some ill fated effects along with it'd fat burning benifits.... sadly many folks have expressed feeling this with prolonged DAA supplementation as well and its a sign of excitotoxicity taking place.... don't think it helped for a few weeks before starting daa supplementation(but not at all since)0 I was drinking gobs of aspertame sweetened generic crystal light to start helping on cutting simple sugars in all the juice and koolaid I was used to drinking and I'm almost certain it got me a toxic head start on feeling some sides from the otherwise beneficial d aspartic acid.... that being said I have already halved my dose and halved it again.... there doesn't seem to be that big a correlation in dose to the feeling or even when I dose it as many have expressed and although it builds up in the system others have mentioned the mass of anxiety correlates directly to dose and when they dose it is when they feel it.... this leads me to believe my problem stems mainly from a secondary contributor and one that has a very long 36 hour half life, good old clen... my anxiety is something I have felt in the past and usually comes with a lil shakiness, also have felt the same shakiness type anxiety with over use of yohimbine a la blue up from controlled labs so its also a possibility its contributing..... thank goodness I am normally a very calm individual and when I feel the anxiety onset I can fight it back quckly.... also makes me happy this cutting run idnt going to be too long as I'm sure its doing a number on my cns and the results are becoming apparent.

All in all everything seems worth it thus far... have some refresh from uspl that should help reset the adrenals and cns after this stim run and also still taking cycle assist and will be continuously so extra toxins should easily be excreted throughout using them and much quicker after cessation of this hellish regemin.

Also some of you guys caught the fact I was chosen as an extra tester for NTBM's new Chlorathoxy along with a few of you fellows following along, you know who you are guys. VERY excited to run this as I'm certain it will speed muscle memory even though its ahead of pace from what I initially planned its welcome given how I'm feeling about my progress anyways and will help to throw on some serious fat burning lbm all the while in a slight deficit, this I'm sure of knowing my own body, def doable.

I will likely be maintaining this log congrruently to my log that will be for the beta test run in NTBM's sub forum so those already subbed here, no worries bout subbing to a whole diff thread as this will be where I will return post cycle and beyond as well as long as it takes to get back to an appropriate bf%.

Thanks for chuggin along n sorry for the overly detailed casual log n hope the posts aren't to wordy for you guys but I find "thinking/writing" out my progress in detail for the public it helps mestay focused and allows me to reflect on what's going on asnd what needs to be altered... till next time fellas..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So another update.... gettin the phone tomorrow so will be back to daily updates and as soon as the chlorathoxy gets here I will get a lot more detailed on weights used to track progression, show strength/lbm gained compared to body weight in case it stays the same along with detailed notes on feelings, sides and overall daily product reviews....

As for yesterday, another shoulder workout, def stronger, def burning by the end and def got some good doms today.... cardio is sooooo easy now it isn't funny these compounds def help with burning fat for energy cause most all my cardio sessions have been am fasted and like post workout once.... def awesome.

Pics will go up tomorrow.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed homey glad to see you back in the game!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

The phone my look like it's out of style but the contract is second to none!

Unlimited minutes, unviewable texts, and unwavering manliness. :head: