Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poops comeback log.... its stinky. (first cut ever)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Remember that? LOL
    Lol, most definitely do brother, most definitely do.

Thanks for stoppin in too man great to see all my pals again for sure....

Hate fallin off the face of the earth like that when I know so many people must wonder n stuff if everythings alright, sorry guys...

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

sooooo I was just thinking....

I have a nearly full bottle of clen still chillin in my supp drawer...

USUALLY I hate the stuff, gives me horrible headaches, but that was cause I was taking it at the same time as some other supps that also rasied bp (i assume as they felt like typically bp head aches)

For the sake of not going supp happy I had previously not included it (that and the fact i dont like it much) BUUUUUT now Im thinking on such an extreme cut as Im pulling right now would it be wise to low dose for its anti muscle wasting effects alone(anticatabolic)... added fatloss is a bonus but not the intention here.

What do you guys think???? Suggested doses??

3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Poop-a-loop!

•   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Poop-a-loop!
    lol, whatup mullet!!!!

Wasnt sure if you were still here my man! hadnt seen you yet since I just got back!

Hows things at good old USPL?

5. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

clen sounds good, I would still go 2 on 2 off with it
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm... I don't see enough power in your stack arsenal to combat clens muscle waisting. Whatever little muscle you have left will be taken...

I say no unless you're just going for a straight weight loss sort of deal and planning to bulk back up after it.

And I hope MJ treats me well always. I love it. Can't live without it.

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Hmm... I don't see enough power in your stack arsenal to combat clens muscle waisting. Whatever little muscle you have left will be taken...

I say no unless you're just going for a straight weight loss sort of deal and planning to bulk back up after it.

And I hope MJ treats me well always. I love it. Can't live without it.
    ..... i think your mistaken here.... clen is ANTI catabolic.... it prevents muscle wasting... some have even purported that clen is even ANABOLIC... but thats not the idea here...

basically with such a caloric deficit, both resistance and cardio training and the combination of thryroid hormones being taken here im thinking it could definately do me some good in sparing some muscle...

just wondering if its A)smart B)whats the best effective dose to use while avoiding sides...

Androhard should be great for this too if Trauma is able to hook it up but in the mean time the clen is just sittin there in its vial all staring at me and what not "I can do it, let me protect your weeeeenie muscles", lol.

As far as MJ goes.... well we have a love/hate relationship that just aint too healthy and way better off without her... but more power to ya if shes nice to you.

8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    clen sounds good, I would still go 2 on 2 off with it
    thats 2 weeks on 2 weeks off right???

what dose do you think would be good, or ramping plan....

also whats your opinion on using benadryl to refresh the histamine receptors in the off time...

also this wont be competing with the methyl synephrine in Alpha T-2 would it???? damn i gotta figure this out...

ohhhhhh aaaadddddaaaaaammmmmsssss!!!!!

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ..... i think your mistaken here.... clen is ANTI catabolic.... it prevents muscle wasting... some have even purported that clen is even ANABOLIC... but thats not the idea here...
    --
    As far as MJ goes.... well we have a love/hate relationship that just aint too healthy and way better off without her... but more power to ya if shes nice to you.
    Ah sorry I read clen and in my mind I saw t3 lol.

10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ya.... No way I'm adding t3.... Already have t4 running wich converts at a more natural rate to t3 and have t2 running in the alpha t-2 do us im personally maxed out on the thyroid hormones... Don't need to suppress it into non existance so I rebound into an even fatter lard after this, lol.

Not even gonna run the t4 that much longer either....

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Not too late but I`m in!!!!!!

Ufffffff is HOOOT here...!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Not too late but I`m in!!!!!!

Ufffffff is HOOOT here...!!!
    def one of my favorites!!!! that girly has one hell of a booty!

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

def one of my favorites!!!! that girly has one hell of a booty!
    YESSS!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Same here milk. So many people stack them due to the great synergy. Clen has anti catabolic properties but it's anabolic properties are very short lived (7-10 days). I'd ramp up to my most tolerant dose and then titrate down, reset with benadryl on the off weeks and then pick it back up. You could try and run some ketotifen and run the clen straight.

synephrine and clen act on different beta receptors, 2 and 3 respectively, so you should be good to go in that aspect.

I believe if you have the product, utilize it to it's full capabilities. You can control your dose to whatever suits you.

15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

awesome... thats exactly what i needed to hear.

I thought it was a beta 2 agonist but wasnt sure..... all i remembered was the reading i did in its comparison to ephedrine which essentially bombards most all the receptors indiscriminately and clen targeted only one beneficial one... just couldnt remember which.

16. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ya.... No way I'm adding t3.... Already have t4 running wich converts at a more natural rate to t3 and have t2 running in the alpha t-2 do us im personally maxed out on the thyroid hormones... Don't need to suppress it into non existance so I rebound into an even fatter lard after this, lol.

Not even gonna run the t4 that much longer either....
    The theory of thyroid complete shutdown and rebound is nonsense, from those who did see weight gain it was probably due to a sh(tty diet. My bud was running T3 at very high doses (200mg) for 9 weeks with a slew of anabolics and had one of the sh*ttiest diets I have ever seen. He remained very lean and slim but when he got off the meds he really saw the damage.

the key when coming off of t3/4 is to slowly ramp your cals back up...SLOWLY. diet should always be on point with these products but there are people who take advantage of the BMR increases. They get what they deserve when it comes to rebound.

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

awesome... thats exactly what i needed to hear.

I thought it was a beta 2 agonist but wasnt sure..... all i remembered was the reading i did in its comparison to ephedrine which essentially bombards most all the receptors indiscriminately and clen targeted only one beneficial one... just couldnt remember which.
    is old but maybe can help you!
    Advanced Fat Loss Discussion (alpha/beta receptors)

Got Glycophase ...?

18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The theory of thyroid complete shutdown and rebound is nonsense, from those who did see weight gain it was probably due to a sh(tty diet. My bud was running T3 at very high doses (200mg) for 9 weeks with a slew of anabolics and had one of the sh*ttiest diets I have ever seen. He remained very lean and slim but when he got off the meds he really saw the damage.

the key when coming off of t3/4 is to slowly ramp your cals back up...SLOWLY. diet should always be on point with these products but there are people who take advantage of the BMR increases. They get what they deserve when it comes to rebound.
    for sure.... I plan on getting off t4 sooner then later, preferably while the Alpha T-2 is still running so I have some non-suppressive thyroid support.... BUT the one thing that would be somewhat ideal would be to stretch out the amount i have left, dose through the entire cut and getting back down to where I want to be then lifting off as I start my Come back Cycle Im gonna run right after to throw on the meat... just dont know that I want or can run it that long... have alot more clen then t4 right now...

proper macros in their own rights are always a must for me in any normal condition once it comes time to get off this cut and build lean muscle... just right now trying to get as close to a keto diet as possible.... a full blown one just isnt possible for me though since I get hypo so damn easy...

19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

IN!!!!!!!!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

welcome, welcome my friend!!!!

Gotta say natty, the more and more im delving into the science behind pure fatloss (as I stated at the start of my log, most my previous research has been for LBM gains) the more and more Im appreciating Alpha T-2's ingredients individually therein but even more so the combination of said ingredients into one supplement.... I tip my hat to you!!!

21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Sooooo folks.... after short deliberation and input from my great peers I have just dosed my first dose of Clenbuterol @40mcg

OP will be updated with addition to dosing protocol and supplements used.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Sooooo folks.... after short deliberation and input from my great peers I have just dosed my first dose of Clenbuterol @40mcg

OP will be updated with addition to dosing protocol and supplements used.

Whooot!

Got Glycophase ...?

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

In for the Monday morning Clen update. How's it treating you? Any headaches so far?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Actually doing fine so far.... Dosed 40mcg again yesterday with no problems, gonna bump the dose to 60 today see how it goes.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Actually doing fine so far.... Dosed 40mcg again yesterday with no problems, gonna bump the dose to 60 today see how it goes.
    damn man!

Got Glycophase ...?

26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

aaaaaalrihty then.....

Gonna have a slight change in plans here for the CUT.......... my diet....

Just not cuttin it, ya i made a funny.... I feel as though my metabolism is actually suffering greatly, I dont feel as thermogenic as I think I should(although at some times I do) given the supplements im taking, most the time Im very foggy headed and thoughts take a long time to process (lack of glycogen in the brain), I doubt Im even coming close to repairing my body in a timely manner in order to build fat burning muscle and BOTTOM LINE IS IM BEAT ALL THE TIME!!!!! (feel week as crap, legs buckling walking down stairs, having to sit down/lean on things to cook)

My body, although flabby as it looks, NEEDS CARBS... just a fact that Ive known for quite some time and although I did TONS of research on Keto diets and what they offer for some I just dont feel its right for me....

My body can actually handle Carbs VERY well... sadly enough it cant handle a 12 pack of beer a day and sittin on my arse for nearly 2 years... SO.....

So instead I will be abusing the GI tables into working for my favor. Much like when I am lean bulking BUT I will still be in a caloric deficit for my energy expenditure, this is certain given portion sizes for meals, my workout regimen and the added supplementation. I will be adjusting my diet across this next week, with exception of today which I need to drastically fill with carbs and protein and almost no fat other then that I will be making the change slowly as to avoid any HUGE rebound as unlikely as it may be.

• I will still be doing fasted AM cardio

• I will still be supplementing the same.

• I will still be limiting night time carbs to almost nill EXCEPT if I lift at night then I will use it in my preworkout and postworkout meals to prime circulation of glucose for heavy lifting and then replenish glycogen stores after..... BUT will use LOW GI foods for this. (but you gotta figure my "night time" workouts are just like a normal persons 3 or 4o'clock workouts given I stay up so friggin late)

Basically its just gonna work better for my situation... gotta listen to my body and just adjust whats worked for me in the past to better suit weight loss... a natural ecto does not belong doin a Keto diet IMO. I want to be building a LIL muscle right now, everyone knows the more muscle you have the more fat you can burn but this diet isnt gonna do that for me.... sure Ill lose WEIGHT.... but who says from where.

This way I KNOW ill lose weight, I used to NEVER do cardio, NEVER cut cals (always a HUGE surplus, could eat a CLEAN 3500 cals a day easy n stay lookin like I did), and NEVER do 2 a day workouts (pretty much only supplemented for muscle mass with minimal fat gain, like nutrient partitioners n stuff, as well)....

Given all this Im CERTAIN I will still be losing weight and more likely at an even faster rate, all the while prob put on some lean mass too.

Hopefully you all dont think im throwin in the towel on this, its very much so still a cut n hope you still follow along... its just begun IMO.

27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So the diet since changed has made a world of difference in the way I feel.... No longer dying for strength just standing still.... also, as I assumed, the thermogenic effects have increased, sweating more even when sedentary... Can only suppose metabolism is up as well with this effect

Working out today I felt much stronger then last week already buuuut still using weights not even 1/3 as heavy as what I was used to when I was in normal shape.... Suuuuucks...

Good thing is time is one thing I have right now and muscle memory is in my favor.... Also get paid in a couple days and will be getting a few more goodies....

Planned pickup...

anabolic pump
    jacked (this original anadraulic state tastes like death and has a tendency of emptying my bowels)
    Some bulk creatine (what kind is yet to be decided and open to suggestion)

Hopefully these things will both aid my workouts and increase muscular glycogen retention as opposed to insulin induced fat storage.

Any other tips or suggestions folks?

28. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

well, I was planning on sending you a bottle of glycobol as soon as my order comes in so don't really need the AP
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

29. Board Sponsor
    Answers

So the diet since changed has made a world of difference in the way I feel.... No longer dying for strength just standing still.... also, as I assumed, the thermogenic effects have increased, sweating more even when sedentary... Can only suppose metabolism is up as well with this effect

Working out today I felt much stronger then last week already buuuut still using weights not even 1/3 as heavy as what I was used to when I was in normal shape.... Suuuuucks...

Good thing is time is one thing I have right now and muscle memory is in my favor.... Also get paid in a couple days and will be getting a few more goodies....

Planned pickup...

anabolic pump
    jacked (this original anadraulic state tastes like death and has a tendency of emptying my bowels)
    Some bulk creatine (what kind is yet to be decided and open to suggestion)

Hopefully these things will both aid my workouts and increase muscular glycogen retention as opposed to insulin induced fat storage.

Any other tips or suggestions folks?
    Okay, reread what you are taking, and here is what I would add to the repertoire.

You have plenty of muscle support in your arsenal right now, so let's refocus some effort.

How about something for Vo2 max and lactic acid buffering, allowing you to crank out some hardcore cardio.... Citrovol Ultra by Millenium Sport Technologies has Citrulline-Malate and their brilliant Cordygen5 mix of Cordyceps, along with some other goodies. It will give you a pump, the endurance for an extra mile, and makes my lungs feel like balloons.

And the other is by MST, their MVP multi-vitamin is a fantastic multi.

Try PMing either Millenium1 or CTDeuce as they usually have a fantastic coupon that makes their stuff pretty affordable. They are one company I explicitly trust.
    The Historic PES Legend

30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, I was planning on sending you a bottle of glycobol as soon as my order comes in so don't really need the AP
    Easy, you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar,lol....

For reals though I really appreciate the generosity brother.
    Always been interested in AI's product line. Only thing I've used is cycle support. The newer stuff is def lookin awesome, date I say, innovative, lol

31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Okay, reread what you are taking, and here is what I would add to the repertoire.

You have plenty of muscle support in your arsenal right now, so let's refocus some effort.

How about something for Vo2 max and lactic acid buffering, allowing you to crank out some hardcore cardio.... Citrovol Ultra by Millenium Sport Technologies has Citrulline-Malate and their brilliant Cordygen5 mix of Cordyceps, along with some other goodies. It will give you a pump, the endurance for an extra mile, and makes my lungs feel like balloons.

And the other is by MST, their MVP multi-vitamin is a fantastic multi.

Try PMing either Millenium1 or CTDeuce as they usually have a fantastic coupon that makes their stuff pretty affordable. They are one company I explicitly trust.
    Ya I had tried a sample box of some of their products a while ago, read alt off the info on them as well, def solid products but as you mentioned, kinda need a coupon to make them affordable... I'll look into that again though, could always use an endurance booster. I do need a multi as well, thanks for the solid input adams.

32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Update.......

Great workout tourist has translated into decent doms today.... Also @ ~90-100mcg of clen today, woooowheeee, shakes like crazy within 30 min of dosing, still pretty bad r right now 4 hours later... Also kind feeling sickish, but pretty sure its from the clen since I remember feeling like this last time I took it aaaand got a slight headache....

Because of this I will likely back off to 75/80 mcg tomorrow and see if its a lil more bearable. Sure is some nasty stuff, better be doin some good work.....

still weighed in at 193 last time I checked, that's with the readjusted diet so looks like a good 2 lbs thus far..... hopefully this can continue but I know I should also be putting on some muscle mass so the numbers might not tell the whole story.

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Those DOMS must be hitting you hard after so much time away from the gym huh?

34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

For sure, always does..... After a short while though it goes to almost nil even when I'm growing fast, just beat my muscles up and they are ready for more the next day.

I like feeling it though, shows me my body is responding to what I'm doing and hopefully readjusting quickly to the weights.

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

LOL I've been training for years now and still get DOMS.

36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I thought the gyno was from your tren cycle oh how our memories deceive us.

In for the log!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Lol sometiimes tough to remember even myself with all the logs n whatnot....

A bit of an update, doin fine BUT just broke my cell which is what I use to go online n everything, already have a replacement in the mail now and am using my ladies phone to type this here.... she can be stingy with the phone sometimes though so updates for the next 5 days may be sparse but will be full blown when I get back..... also found I'm not getting paid till the 15 for money my company owes me but thatss fine cause I have everything I need now anyways/

38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Today's cell phones were not designed for alpha males. The slightest touch of our massive, calloused hands destroys any small objects that come in our path.

Poop, do yourself a favor and get a phone like this....

...now that's a man's phone.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

39. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

saved by the bell style

40. Professional Member
    Answers

saved by the bell style
    great show I still watch it sometimes

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poops Prime Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 02:25 PM
  2. Stinky Armpits
    By MadeInCanada in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 08:28 PM
  3. best digestive enzymes for stinky farts?
    By bbillcee in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 10:56 PM
  4. Poops Propadrol Log.
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 272
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 01:09 PM