cryotest and GNC staminol Log

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
OK, I have a ripping log going right now with SeaThin and Powerfull, but although I have seen good progress in bodyweight reduction and rippedness I have garnered zero strength gains. I realize that the two pursuits are usually mutually exclusive, however tonight I picked up 1 bttl of Cryotest and 12 drink packets of Staminol. I am starting these and will judge them solely on the basis of strength increases in my pursuit of 10 reps of weighted pullups with a 100lb dumbbell. More to follow-EZ

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
3 4 pill doses of cryotest and 2 staminols later and my half mast issues were long gone, strength i will test on monday

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What made you decide on these two products?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 reps of pullups with 100lb db is pretty awesome-but i agree with killer, that's an odd choice of supps.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Ez, often "scours" his local gnc's,for items which might meet his needs, and picks up odds and ends that are usually on a blowout sales - and then does these great really detailed logs... I'm assuming that's what happened here- hence the old product choice....just a gues though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ez, often "scours" his local gnc's,for items which might meet his needs, and picks up odds and ends that are usually on a blowout sales - and then does these great really detailed logs... I'm assuming that's what happened here- hence the old product choice....just a gues though.
if he can do 10 pullups with a 100lb db weighting him down-i aint messin with him, lol.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
im in, curious about the cryotest definately

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
What he said LOL!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to answer for ya ez, but I've followed a couple of your logs, and seems to be your style( one I can relate to). Always some real innovative, intriguing stuff in your logs! I'm sure you'll get those 100lbx 10 in no time. Kill it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What he said LOL!
i do the same online, i pick up supps that no has heard of dirt cheap and sometimes it pays off. i found this stuff called krank-40 serving for $10, and it kicked butt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is no joke it an odd goal but a beastly one at that!
at my most fittest i couldn't have come close. 50 for 5 maybe, but not 100 for 10-no way.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
well i am still stuck at 5reps, didn't really expect this stuff to kick in strength wise this quick, everything i read for reviews said 2 weeks, since the bottle lasts 3 weeks it basically necessitates 2 bttls to get a good run, if this stuff shows promise at the 2 week mark i will pick up another bttl, i do feel a slight "hardening" as yesterday was an off day for me but my muscles still seemed to feel dense and solid all day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well i am still stuck at 5reps, didn't really expect this stuff to kick in strength wise this quick, everything i read for reviews said 2 weeks, since the bottle lasts 3 weeks it basically necessitates 2 bttls to get a good run, if this stuff shows promise at the 2 week mark i will pick up another bttl, i do feel a slight "hardening" as yesterday was an off day for me but my muscles still seemed to feel dense and solid all day.
that's not bad for just starting it. most supps like that take around 9 days to really feel effects.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I have closed out my other log.

This log will now become my main focus and still centers around the quest for 10 reps at 100 lbs weighted pullups(neutral grip).

As it stands today supps being used are as follows

Cryotest
Vitakic
Powerfull

Various support/general health supps as well as various protein powder and pre/post workout concoctions.

Starting tmrw I am adding in MyoShock by MT to the stack and possibly a few other goodies after I check out a few GNC locations that I haven't been to in a few months.

I have yet to retest the weighted pullups, however the Cryotest has me feeling pretty good to this point, workouts have been pretty good and muscles are still feeling dense. More to Follow-

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i left my pills at a different house so i couldn't take my evening dose of cryotest or begin the myoshock today. The staminol is gone, and was a nice little boost despite the weak dosages on the ingredients list. Anyway I think I have reached the sweet spot with the cryotest so I am pissed i missed a dose. I lifted heavy(for me) tonight and the pump i had was amazing. My arms and shoulders were filled with blood and i looked large.

Gonna take a few weeks to change things up training wise and shock myself into some gains, have high hopes at this stage of the game.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hey Emilio you look with very low bf% how your diet look like ,so we can learn??

Texan281

Awards
Not too many logs running MuscleTech but props go to you for risking the eternal flame

On the other hand, Ive ran cryotest and the thing flatout worked. added a good 15+ lbs on my bench and really felt it in the gym. Increased intensity and stamina. Increased libido.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Not too many logs running MuscleTech but props go to you for risking the eternal flame

On the other hand, Ive ran cryotest and the thing flatout worked. added a good 15+ lbs on my bench and really felt it in the gym. Increased intensity and stamina. Increased libido.
Well this log really is MT cause today I picked up 2 bttls of Creadex by Muscle Asylum Project (MT subsidiary) for 10 bucks a bottle.

Tonight starts the full stack of MYOShock, Cryotest, Vitakic and Creadex. My scale here at the house seems to be weighing me a few lbs heavier than what the gym scale in VA was so I am saying a starting weight of 187, bodyfat unknown but I am hoping to keep the level of leaness I have right now, tricep striations are still visible if not prominent so as long as they remain I won't worry about negative comp changes.

As for my diet, primarily it is composed of a full gallon of "shake" made with as much vegetables and fruit that I can cram into my vitamix, then I add in whatever protein and pre or post combo I am using at the time. I drink this all day long and add to it water/soy milk as needed. Some days I eat a small brown rice vegetable meal, some days it is just the shake.

I dabbled a few months back with eating fish but for the last 2 months I have been back to vegetarianism. I will get some raw goat milk again now that I am back home but otherwise no milk, meat or eggs except the milk proteins in the whey and casein. I may even switch off of those too and go to buckwheat/pea/rice,artichoke etc. basic plant based proteins.

The raw goat milk I get is just too loaded with growth and immune factors to ever stop using it.

This diet combined with lots of running and swimming and HIIT training is the way I have gotten so lean. I also believe in very disciplined use of stimulant based fat burners. I eat or consume zero forms outside of the supps and then use no more than 2 days in a row and then follow with at least a full 24 hr period of zero stims. MYOShock will be used in this way 2 days on 1 off since it has so much caffeine. The off days is typically when I eat the most rice and veggies to alleviate the appetite return. On days are when I go liquid.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this log really is MT cause today I picked up 2 bttls of Creadex by Muscle Asylum Project (MT subsidiary) for 10 bucks a bottle.

Tonight starts the full stack of MYOShock, Cryotest, Vitakic and Creadex. My scale here at the house seems to be weighing me a few lbs heavier than what the gym scale in VA was so I am saying a starting weight of 187, bodyfat unknown but I am hoping to keep the level of leaness I have right now, tricep striations are still visible if not prominent so as long as they remain I won't worry about negative comp changes.

As for my diet, primarily it is composed of a full gallon of "shake" made with as much vegetables and fruit that I can cram into my vitamix, then I add in whatever protein and pre or post combo I am using at the time. I drink this all day long and add to it water/soy milk as needed. Some days I eat a small brown rice vegetable meal, some days it is just the shake.

I dabbled a few months back with eating fish but for the last 2 months I have been back to vegetarianism. I will get some raw goat milk again now that I am back home but otherwise no milk, meat or eggs except the milk proteins in the whey and casein. I may even switch off of those too and go to buckwheat/pea/rice,artichoke etc. basic plant based proteins.

The raw goat milk I get is just too loaded with growth and immune factors to ever stop using it.

This diet combined with lots of running and swimming and HIIT training is the way I have gotten so lean. I also believe in very disciplined use of stimulant based fat burners. I eat or consume zero forms outside of the supps and then use no more than 2 days in a row and then follow with at least a full 24 hr period of zero stims. MYOShock will be used in this way 2 days on 1 off since it has so much caffeine. The off days is typically when I eat the most rice and veggies to alleviate the appetite return. On days are when I go liquid.

In my Friend! and that sounds Great

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
update=

Cryotest This stuff was mildly OK, felt some definite hardening near the end of the bottle, just not enough to justify a further purchase. What I did do was get some incredibly cheap Saw Palmetto extract and I am running it at mega dose along with mega dosed Pomegranate extract, which seems to be approximating the results I was seeing from the cryo.

Still using creadex and myoshock, so far I would give both the thumbs down. Fortunately I have enough creadex to really give it a full run at bottle dosage.

I have recently picked up a dirt cheap Volumaize by BSN and a WAR by MRI and am using both products as intra and post workouts.

Still looking and waiting to see whats on the horizon for new stuff to finally bust this 5-6 rep range plateau on the weighted pullups.

I have changed up my training a bit to see if that helps, less cardio and more resistance work, especially movements I hardly do such as incline bench, barbell curls, etc. did that for a few weeks now I am moving back into a intervals/cardio phase with lots of bodyweight stuff again, then I will get back in the gym and test the 100lb pullups, just feel like laying off the goal of increasing the rep range so I don't keep suffering defeats. That gets hard on the psyche!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update=

Cryotest This stuff was mildly OK, felt some definite hardening near the end of the bottle, just not enough to justify a further purchase. What I did do was get some incredibly cheap Saw Palmetto extract and I am running it at mega dose along with mega dosed Pomegranate extract, which seems to be approximating the results I was seeing from the cryo.

Still using creadex and myoshock, so far I would give both the thumbs down. Fortunately I have enough creadex to really give it a full run at bottle dosage.

I have recently picked up a dirt cheap Volumaize by BSN and a WAR by MRI and am using both products as intra and post workouts.

Still looking and waiting to see whats on the horizon for new stuff to finally bust this 5-6 rep range plateau on the weighted pullups.

I have changed up my training a bit to see if that helps, less cardio and more resistance work, especially movements I hardly do such as incline bench, barbell curls, etc. did that for a few weeks now I am moving back into a intervals/cardio phase with lots of bodyweight stuff again, then I will get back in the gym and test the 100lb pullups, just feel like laying off the goal of increasing the rep range so I don't keep suffering defeats. That gets hard on the psyche!

great see you again my friend.

p.s. why not 5x5 training?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
great see you again my friend.

p.s. why not 5x5 training?
Likewise Maxx, 5x5 stuff is tough for me cause I never have a training partner around to spot me except on rare occasions, I suppose I could do some heavy deads and stuff that don't require a spotter.

Right now my training is revolving around pushups using the perfect pushup handles, pullups and dips, handstand work, and hill sprints with lots of lower body plyo work.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Likewise Maxx, 5x5 stuff is tough for me cause I never have a training partner around to spot me except on rare occasions, I suppose I could do some heavy deads and stuff that don't require a spotter.

Right now my training is revolving around pushups using the perfect pushup handles, pullups and dips, handstand work, and hill sprints with lots of lower body plyo work.
Hmmm right now i use this routine ( no carb diet ) and this program works sweet for me i can hold more time in the gym before crash i use USPlabs BCAA it`s hard man but is the only program that's can help me to retain muscle before my body eats!!!!!

p.s. the perfect pushup is good stuff?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm right now i use this routine ( no carb diet ) and this program works sweet for me i can hold more time in the gym before crash i use USPlabs BCAA it`s hard man but is the only program that's can help me to retain muscle before my body eats!!!!!

p.s. the perfect pushup is good stuff?
indeed, if done right the perfect pushup makes the movement around 33% harder and follows Arnold's principle of rotation of the muscle groups across the range of motion. His Arnold presses for shoulders is a perfect example. I also use lots of ring pullups so I can also rotate on that movement as well, they are well worth the investment, especially if you just get the knockoffs sold at drugstores.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed, if done right the perfect pushup makes the movement around 33% harder and follows Arnold's principle of rotation of the muscle groups across the range of motion. His Arnold presses for shoulders is a perfect example. I also use lots of ring pullups so I can also rotate on that movement as well, they are well worth the investment, especially if you just get the knockoffs sold at drugstores.
this sounds great! and did noticed increase in strength?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
zachwienandt Supplements 10
Supplements 4
Kristofer68SS Supplements 1
ari4216 Supplements 25