Gotti's At It Again, PES ERASE Log

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once again I will be logging another PES supplement, this time I will be using Erase. So a Thank You is in order for PES to allow me to log another supplement of theres.

I'll be using this supplement in conjunction with my cycle of Beastdrol bridged into "The One". I know both compounds say they dont' aromatize, but tell that to my nipple that blew up last time I ran SD. So I'm hoping that Erase will keep that from happening while also keeping gains as lean as possible.

I'm currently a week into the cycle of Beastdrol. And took my first cap of Erase today and will take another in the p.m. I will continue dosing like this until the end of the cycle.

Diet: Last time I ran SD I ate way to much carbs. While I put on good size that I was happy with. It did take a hit on the waist line as well. So this time around I won't be going as high on the carbs and concentrating more on meats and protein unless I'm feeling lethargic then I'll add some carbs as needed. Calories will stay around 2900-3100 calories a day. Sometimes more but never less. Also will be drinking about a gallon and a half of water a day. A gallon from 9-5:30 at work, 40 oz's while at the gym that I don't normally count and about a half gallon the rest of the night.

Training:

Monday: Chest/Tris
Tuesday: Back/Bi's
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs
Thursday: Legs/Abs
Friday: Off
Saturday: Shoulders/Abs
Sunday: Football (watching it is just as good as cardio in my house)

Last time I ran SD I didn't do any cardio but this time I'll also throw some short cardio sessions during Monday and Tuesday which should also benefit me with the Erase and getting rid of bloat or any extra water that my body might be holding onto.

Cycle:

As I mentioned I will be dosing 2 caps of Erase a day. One in the a.m. and one in the p.m.

Today was the day I was supposed to up the Beastdrol to 20mg but I've been having some pretty nasty blood pressure headaches. So I'm just staying at 10mg's for now until I can get these under control. I got my blood pressure taken yesterday and it was high so I've added some extra hawthorn berry and some celery seed extract.

Also will be taking a multi vitamin, fish oil, and AI's Cycle Support. When "The One" starts I will dose 3 caps a day.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run through cycle and PCT :)..
You might want to pick up some 4-ad or dermacrine to use as a test base, especially if you are going to use Erase.

Please do, it will make your cycle more enjoyable :).

Also, to minimize shutdown, get you a bottle of HCGenerate from NTBM and use my 15% off coupon ;)..

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm in for sure... this should be a good run... you're up 7lbs in 7 caps? Hmm... this Beastdrol has gotten me intrigued

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glad to have everyone, itchin to get outta work and hit the gym

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
starting week 148 lbs....week 1 155lbs (+7)
holy glycogen and water batman! youre gonna be swole if thats what week 1 looks like... damn bro im jealous i beat my liver up too hard or else id be running beast to kick off my cycle (it started today btw ;) )

anyway i got some erase too, and am gonna include it in my log.. best of luck to you brother and good choice with another try at SD.. Maybe this time you will have better results!

KILL THAT SH!T!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy glycogen and water batman! youre gonna be swole if thats what week 1 looks like... damn bro im jealous i beat my liver up too hard or else id be running beast to kick off my cycle (it started today btw ;) )

anyway i got some erase too, and am gonna include it in my log.. best of luck to you brother and good choice with another try at SD.. Maybe this time you will have better results!

KILL THAT SH!T!!!
tried to invite you southern, ur box has been filled like a senior high school girl, yeah hopefully this goes smoother than the last run

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
tried to invite you southern, ur box has been filled like a senior high school girl, yeah hopefully this goes smoother than the last run
sorry bro i only get 200 messages and then my inbox is full and normally it takes about a week to fill up my bad i didnt notice but everythings good and cleared

come hop by the log bro itd be good to have you

gamer liked erase, i hope it works for us as well as it has been for him

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry bro i only get 200 messages and then my inbox is full and normally it takes about a week to fill up my bad i didnt notice but everythings good and cleared

come hop by the log bro itd be good to have you

gamer liked erase, i hope it works for us as well as it has been for him
All reviews have been stellar on Erase, I cant speak for personal experience since you guys are ahead of me on this one :) but you should start feeling it with in the first few days.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah bro the reviews ive seen sure look promising! im using products from AI, NTBM, MST, and PES for my cut cycle i will be giving full reviews on em, and i wanna thank PES for coming out with a natty AI that's safer to use then the common names (adex, letro, etc)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Flat BB Press: 135 x 12, 155 x 10, 175 x 7, 185 x 3 dropset 135 x 6

Incline DB Press: 45 x 10, 55 x 8, 60 x 7, 65 x 5

Incline Flys superset w/ decline flys: 25 x 12: 25 x 12, 40 x 10: 40 x 8, 45 x 8: 25 x 10

Press Machine (plate loaded): 55 x 12, 65 x 10, 70 x 6

Tris5 x

EZ bar skull crushers superset w/ close grip press: 15's x 10: 15x 10, 25 x 8: 25, 35 x 6: 35 x 6

V Bar Pushdown: 50 x 12, 70 x 10, 100 x 7 dropset 60 x 6

Overhead Rope Extension: 50 x 12, 65 x 10, 80 x 8

Pushdown machine (reverse seated): 166 x 10, 166 x 10, 178 x 8

I did this to myself last time as well, I did DB presses all the way up to starting the cycle. Now I'm bench pressing and it's taking me alittle to get adjusted to the movement. My numbers are right around where they were when I left off but I feel once my form gets good again i'll be able to push past that.

Nothing to note as far as Erase yet. Hopefully though in a few days I'll start to notice a drop in water.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bis

Lat Pulldown: 120 x 12, 140 x 10, 150 x 8, 180 x 5

Iso Lat High Pull: 70 x 12, 90 x 10, 115 x 8, 125 x 6

Iso Lat Row: 70 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 7

Straight Bar Pulldown: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 8

Deadlift: 4 sets of 135 for 10

Bis

Alt DB Curl: 25 x 12, 35 x 8, 40 x 6

Seated Alt DB Hammer: 20 x 12, 30 x 8, 35 x 6

Preacher Curl Machine (preacher curl): 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 75 x 4 dropset 65 x 4 dropset 55 x 4

Workout went well, for anyone who doesn't know I hurt my back alittle bit back, so the deadlift numbers are low as i'm slowly getting into form again and using the movement as a compliment to the rest of my workout instead of the main lift.

Headaches are still here, they kind of come and goofduring the day. It's not affecting my workouts as it kind of goes away. But when I wake up its still there, still bearable but annoying still.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
youre on beast right? what are you support supps, when i increased my water intake headaches subsided, but then again i watched my bp like a hawk

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
youre on beast right? what are you support supps, when i increased my water intake headaches subsided, but then again i watched my bp like a hawk
i have anabolic innovations cycle support that i take at night, along with celery seed extract, in the morning i take 1 550mg hawthorne cap and 1 g cap of milk thistle with some celery seed extract

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
cool well then i would just up your water intake. that should do it right there, youre already on a plethera of support supps. i know when i dont drink enough water one day it makes the next day SUCK!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, the water alone will fix blood pressure problems..
I have no headaches when I drink me my aqua :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i've been trying to slam a lot of water so far today, headaches aren't nearly as bad, they rn't that bad to begin with, but more on the annoying side...hopefully the extra water and the support supps will kill that all together....thats really the only side i've had. alittle lethargy but nothing crazy and when my dermacrine comes in hopefully that'll take care of that

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you're still consuming a gallon and a half of water a day that's pretty good amount right there, I cant drink that much even on a Friday night ;)

Keep checking your BD closely and consider getting some Hawthorn or Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)

You mentioned earlier you were experiencing some bloat, has that gotten any better? I'm running SD right now on my last week and feeling bloated so I stopped taking creatine I feel better but I dont think that the only culprit

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you're still consuming a gallon and a half of water a day that's pretty good amount right there, I cant drink that much even on a Friday night ;)

Keep checking your BD closely and consider getting some Hawthorn or Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)

You mentioned earlier you were experiencing some bloat, has that gotten any better? I'm running SD right now on my last week and feeling bloated so I stopped taking creatine I feel better but I dont think that the only culprit
Oh on friday my water in take goes way up, it's my off day so i leave work, hit the bank and got some money, then usually go home for a few hours and end up drinking a lot of water along with some extra bcaa's for recovery on an off day

I'm taking hawthorn and coq10 that's included in my cycle support

Bloats been killer on SD for me before, it's not all that terrible this time around as i'm only at 10mg's and i realized that SD might be a carb monster but my body doesn't adjust to mass amounts of carbs as i bloat and gain fat rather quickly, so i'm closely monitoring my carbs each day rather than loading up on them all day long

i wouldn't run creatine on cycle, save that for pct, it's just going to add to back pump and throwing it in in pct will help keep your strength up from the cycle...just the way i see it, i could be wrong

i must say though, last night and this morning with all the extra water i drank, i still don't feel as bloated, i'm guessing the erase is really helping with that

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: cardio/abs

Cardio: 30 minutes HIIT on eliptical

abs: 15 minutes of random ab excercises, mostly supersetted....once in awhile i'll take a break to grab a sip of aminos and i get back at it

headaches went away as i drank even more water than normal, they are back slightly this morning so i just got my half gallon filled with water and i'm in the process of drinking it now

i feel alittle leaner right now, the erase may be kicking in, that was fast.....the most visable aspect is between my shoulders and biceps, i came off a cut and the line was more visable because of that, but now my arms in a relaxed state look pretty good, still have some fat to lose on my stomach and chest but they are both alittle flatter than before

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
actually bro creatine will help expand your muscle cells, allowing more water and glycogen. i have found that spiking my insulin with some fruit and slamming some whey and creatine right after a workout gives me a nice full feeling without the bloat. However with creatine you might feel even thirstier. I think it's good to have it on or off cycle, i think it's preworkouts that arent necessary until PCT, because theyre stimmed out and they just constricts your blood vessels (bad with your current headache issue)

also im on paleo absolutely no grains (oats rice bread , etc) and ive still got a good amount of energy. sure wish i could be on that super again ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i feel alittle leaner right now, the erase may be kicking in, that was fast.....the most visable aspect is between my shoulders and biceps, i came off a cut and the line was more visable because of that, but now my arms in a relaxed state look pretty good, still have some fat to lose on my stomach and chest but they are both alittle flatter than before
yeah that erase is some strong sh1t mayne... It really works and fast too! I tried 2 pills yesterday and my joints killed me so Im sticking to one unless I get bloat.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
actually bro creatine will help expand your muscle cells, allowing more water and glycogen. i have found that spiking my insulin with some fruit and slamming some whey and creatine right after a workout gives me a nice full feeling without the bloat. However with creatine you might feel even thirstier. I think it's good to have it on or off cycle, i think it's preworkouts that arent necessary until PCT, because theyre stimmed out and they just constricts your blood vessels (bad with your current headache issue)

also im on paleo absolutely no grains (oats rice bread , etc) and ive still got a good amount of energy. sure wish i could be on that super again ;)
i never thought about the water and glycogen, especially with SD...hmm...interesting point

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i never thought about the water and glycogen, especially with SD...hmm...interesting point
Well you know, I didn't plan to use creatine on my SD cycle, but I did. Hell I even used a preworkout once or twice, but creatine was a must. I haven't cycle "off" creatine in almost a year now bro lol.. I think if I did I'd honestly lose 5 lbs and some fullness. I think when you take it post workout is when your body uses the most... IMO anyway

here's a thread that NTBM posted up about creatine and steroids, he explains it a lot better than I can ;)

Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

There is no doubt that creatine is one of the biggest supplement breakthroughs to hit the market since the invention of protein powder. The effects of creatine use can no longer even be questioned. In fact creatine works so well that some sports leagues have banned its use. Why creatine is so well known for promoting muscle mass, and is so effective at doing so. That many of us have a friend or two who have made the comment “dude you’re taking creatine? That’s the same thing as taking steroids, its cheating!!!” Of course you and I know better, and anyone who has spent enough time on a steroid/bodybuilding forum also knows better. OR DO THEY???

If you have spent time one any steroid/bodybuilding forum you may have seen this questioned asked more than a few times. Is creatine worth taking well on a steroid cycle?
Often no real good answer for either side of the argument is given. Half truths, guesses, and at best a semi explained reason for one side or the other. Today I am not only going to give the the answer but cover the topic in great detail. If you’re not taking creatine with your steroid cycles now, you will be after today. If you are taking creatine during your steroid cycles you will double or triple your intake after today. Today you will not only learn why creatine is worth taking during a steroid cycle but that is detrimental to your gains. Today you will learn that creatine can be the difference in good gains and Massive gains!!!!

Normally I would like to have put everything in my own words. However the following quote covers the fundamental foundations of the topic so thoroughly that it’s imposable not to use his work. So I will simple build on the foundation in which Mr. Michael Gunddill has set in place for us.

“Michael Gundill (a.k.a. Dharkam)….Although creatine does have testosterone-like effects, it doesn’t act as a steroid hormone. Instead, it’s a mediator of some of the androgens’ anabolic effects. In fact, steroid users get far more out of their cycles if they take in massive amounts of creatine along with the drugs. Androgens are among the hormones that can force the entry of creatine into muscle cells. While there’s a clear relationship between muscle strength gains and increases in muscle creatine stores, unfortunately, the relationship is not as obvious when it comes to increases in muscle mass. Animal-based studies have shown that the muscles of untrained rats take up as much creatine as the muscles of trained rats, but the ANABOLIC effects of creatine are only obvious in trained rats. Therefore, training increases the muscles sensitivity to the anabolic actions of creatine. (Although it’s not related to this article,the study also demonstrated that the anabolic effects of creatine are DIRECT, and not mediated by water retention. In fact, in the 1970s American and Russian studies pointed out a DIRECT anabolic effect of creatine on muscle cells). Testosterone increases the muscles’ sensitivity to the anabolic properties of creatine in addition to enhancing the creatine buildup in muscle fibers. It’s also obvious that part of the strength gains people experience while on steroids are mediated by an increase in muscle creatine stores. An interesting discovery A/S users have made is that they should dramatically increase their creatine intake during a cycle to boost the potency of the steroids. Thanks to creatine, people can build more muscle mass with fewer drugs. Anecdotal evidence from A/S users points out that it takes at least 10-15 grams(maintenance)of creatine a day to visibly enhance the the anabolic potency of a steroid stack. There are probably good reasons for the increased creatine requirement when androgen levels are high. As mentioned above, steroids increase the muscle uptake of creatine, and if the muscles are ready to accept more creatine, why not give it to them? I also think that even though steroids enhance creatine synthesis, they may increase creatine degradation as well-so more creatine is used up every day. That could be due to an increase in muscle creatine turnover and also the fact that an elevated muscle Protein synthesis rate will likely consume creatine at a faster rate. Other reasons for a higher creatine requirement may be indirect. Because the muscles of drug users are stronger and receive more training, they may waste greater amounts of creatine during training. Once inside the muscle, creatine provides not only an anabolic effect, but also a rapidly mobilized source of fuel. Muscle Protein synthesis is a process that wastes great amounts of energy. Anabolism is an ATP-dependent process, which means that it’s essential for Protein synthesis. If the cellular level of ATP is reduced even a little, IT STOPS ANABOLISM. So even if you can increase the testosterone content of your muscles, nothing will happen if your ATP level is low. Creatine supports anabolism by providing energy to the muscle”

Now I will expand on this subject and shed light as to why this guy was pretty much spot on with what he said. People always promote creatine off cycle, but I like our good friend “Michael Gundill” Feel the steroid world must know the truth, and we must change the way people think!!
originally posted by NeedToGetMuscle:

thread : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/159593-creatine-steroids-wasting.html

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice post, might have to go pick up some straight creatine

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nice post, might have to go pick up some straight creatine
I would pick some up, and then wait to start it up when your headaches subside. Sounds like hydrating more is helping though huh??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would pick some up, and then wait to start it up when your headaches subside. Sounds like hydrating more is helping though huh??
yesterday the headaches were almost non existent when i started slamming water, but today they are here, nothing bad as usual just annoying enough to affect me, i'll keep drinking and hopefully they'll subside

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yesterday the headaches were almost non existent when i started slamming water, but today they are here, nothing bad as usual just annoying enough to affect me, i'll keep drinking and hopefully they'll subside
The annoying thing about being on cycle for me anyways, is having to drink water right before bed. I can deal with having too piss a couple times in the middle of the night, cuz i just get up, piss, and then i pass back out.. but the big problem is if i feel like im thirsty at any point near bed time and i dont drink enough water im gonna wake up dehydrated cuz i guess ive sweat it out at night lol...

do you have a separate log for your beastdrol progress or is this it??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The annoying thing about being on cycle for me anyways, is having to drink water right before bed. I can deal with having too piss a couple times in the middle of the night, cuz i just get up, piss, and then i pass back out.. but the big problem is if i feel like im thirsty at any point near bed time and i dont drink enough water im gonna wake up dehydrated cuz i guess ive sweat it out at night lol...

do you have a separate log for your beastdrol progress or is this it??

no seperate log, just this

i have noticed getting cotton mouth really bad as the day goes on...i'm sure not the same kind of cotton mouth as you southern

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
no seperate log, just this

i have noticed getting cotton mouth really bad as the day goes on...i'm sure not the same kind of cotton mouth as you southern
well as far as water consumption goes if i notice that i get thirsty, or get cottonmouth then i know i could use some more water. i try to keep so hydrated that i dont get excessive thirst.. its kind of annoying sometimes to have to piss so much but i can expect to be at least a little dehydrated if im "thirsty"

also i drink room temp water because i can slam a whole lot more back in one sitting. cold water taste great but it shocks the GI system and doesn't hydrate you as fast.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 275 x 4, 135 x 10

Donkey Calf Raises: 70 x 20, 95 x 20, 120 x 15, 135 x 12

Leg extension superset leg curl: 255 x 12: 75 x 12, 270 x 12: 90 x 10, 285 x 10: 105 x 10, 285 x 10: 120 x 8

Abs: Reverse back extension situps: 3 sets of 20 superset with bench press leg raises: 3 sets of 12

Felt good at the gym, for not squatting in a month and a half and this being my second week back I haven't really missed a beat, my last set at 135 I always like to go for 20 but other than that i was really happy until.....i went into the locker room and slipped on some water, felt like i pulled something in my groin, it hurt pretty bad last night, but today it seems fine, but that could be because the rest of my legs are in pain

Blood pressure was back down to normal range last night, 111/72, i was pretty happy but took it with a grain of salt since it was post workout so the workout itself probably helped lower it a bit....i was still happy to see that though as i'd like to bump the sd up to 20mg's for a week but have been cautious based on the headaches

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 275 x 4, 135 x 10

Donkey Calf Raises: 70 x 20, 95 x 20, 120 x 15, 135 x 12

Leg extension superset leg curl: 255 x 12: 75 x 12, 270 x 12: 90 x 10, 285 x 10: 105 x 10, 285 x 10: 120 x 8

Abs: Reverse back extension situps: 3 sets of 20 superset with bench press leg raises: 3 sets of 12

Felt good at the gym, for not squatting in a month and a half and this being my second week back I haven't really missed a beat, my last set at 135 I always like to go for 20 but other than that i was really happy until.....i went into the locker room and slipped on some water, felt like i pulled something in my groin, it hurt pretty bad last night, but today it seems fine, but that could be because the rest of my legs are in pain

Blood pressure was back down to normal range last night, 111/72, i was pretty happy but took it with a grain of salt since it was post workout so the workout itself probably helped lower it a bit....i was still happy to see that though as i'd like to bump the sd up to 20mg's for a week but have been cautious based on the headaches
I am personally pretty liable for some BP issues. I cannot take SD at all because it sky rockets my BP like no other.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am personally pretty liable for some BP issues. I cannot take SD at all because it sky rockets my BP like no other.
i never really had to much bp issues, the first time i took SD i was up at 20mg's and only had one day of headaches and the next day i was fine

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i never really had to much bp issues, the first time i took SD i was up at 20mg's and only had one day of headaches and the next day i was fine
I was the same way... I took 2 M1T cycles prior, and even a SD cycle prior with no issues, then one day I tried another SD cycle, and apparently developed the problem.

I cardio out the ass to control it, and it works well, but still, some hormones just screw up my BP now.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i've been keeping up with my cardio since i got the headaches, it seems to go away while i workout, maybe thats just me, and usually creeps up alittle before bed, but the morning is the worst part

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you added dermacrine yet YG????
no i'm still waiting for it in the mail, i was hoping it would come before the bridge started next week so i can add it in, but i haven't seen anything yet

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no i'm still waiting for it in the mail, i was hoping it would come before the bridge started next week so i can add it in, but i haven't seen anything yet
Tracking number bro??
Is your weight up more today?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tracking number bro??
Is your weight up more today?
tracking numbers in my email, can't get to it from work and my computer at my crib pretty much took a dirt nap this last week

didn't weight myself yet, maybe tonight (just for you), i usually weight myself at the weekly marks and the 10 day mark on sd for 10lbs in 10 days purposes

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tracking numbers in my email, can't get to it from work and my computer at my crib pretty much took a dirt nap this last week

didn't weight myself yet, maybe tonight (just for you), i usually weight myself at the weekly marks and the 10 day mark on sd for 10lbs in 10 days purposes
Ight cool, how does beastdrol compare to your other clone you tried?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ight cool, how does beastdrol compare to your other clone you tried?
well i'm only at 10mg's and on the other i was at 20mg's of the m drol, but it feels cleaner...the headaches are really the only side i've noticed, on m drol i felt like crap all day long until i went to the gym and then i was alright, but i feel good all day...not sure if it's the lower mg's or the product being more pure

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
well i'm only at 10mg's and on the other i was at 20mg's of the m drol, but it feels cleaner...the headaches are really the only side i've noticed, on m drol i felt like crap all day long until i went to the gym and then i was alright, but i feel good all day...not sure if it's the lower mg's or the product being more pure
that sounds to me like the product is more pure, if you can run it at 1/2 and get the same effects, m-drol is pretty much hit or miss then when i think about it there's gotta be some medium which would not be a high quality product.

regarding the creatine discussion, i stopped taking it all together b/c of excessive bloat I'm experiencing I've been thinking of taking it only at nights, i presume there's still some benefit in this approach right?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that sounds to me like the product is more pure, if you can run it at 1/2 and get the same effects, m-drol is pretty much hit or miss then when i think about it there's gotta be some medium which would not be a high quality product.

regarding the creatine discussion, i stopped taking it all together b/c of excessive bloat I'm experiencing I've been thinking of taking it only at nights, i presume there's still some benefit in this approach right?
well i gained an extra 3 lbs on the first 10 days of m drol vs the beast but again it was double the dose...and i ate a lot more carbs on mdrol and realized i don't need to because some of the weight was fat

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this thing YG!

Yeah, I had less lethargy than the other guys on the dymethazine I ran. I ran The Ultimate Diet 2.0 which is very low carb 4-5 days a week then a carb load period. I would get hypo only after carbs but not during my high protein and fat days. It just worked better for me because I am carb intolerant. You don't have to feed these things carbs to gain weight the glut 4 uptake is activated in the muscle even with a lack of insulin. My muscles stayed ridiculously full even depleted. Just weren't full of glycogen and water. I put on 14.5 lbs and ended up a good bit leaner you may want to look into that diet.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders/Abs

BB Shoulder Press: 95 x 12, 115 x 10, 125 x 7, 135 x 5

DB Side Raises: 20 x 12, 25 x 10, 35 x 6 dropset 20 x 7

Rear Delt Machine: 75 x 12, 90 x 10, 115 x 8

High Row: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 7, 115 x 5

BB Shrugs: 135 x 20, 185 x 17, 225 x 12

Rear BB Shrugs: 135 x 20, 185 x 15

Abs: Superset back extension sit ups 20 for 3 sets w/ hanging raises raises 12 for 3 sets

Felt like a solid workout, feel good about my weights, feel drier, look a tad drier....this week my weight is 147 lbs (+9) from the start, it's also bridge week before next week when The One takes over, this is when i started having trouble last time, hopefully the erase takes care of that, also didn't get my dermacrime yet, hopefully today

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this thing YG!

Yeah, I had less lethargy than the other guys on the dymethazine I ran. I ran The Ultimate Diet 2.0 which is very low carb 4-5 days a week then a carb load period. I would get hypo only after carbs but not during my high protein and fat days. It just worked better for me because I am carb intolerant. You don't have to feed these things carbs to gain weight the glut 4 uptake is activated in the muscle even with a lack of insulin. My muscles stayed ridiculously full even depleted. Just weren't full of glycogen and water. I put on 14.5 lbs and ended up a good bit leaner you may want to look into that diet.
nice to have you kleen, might have to look into that diet