Gotti's At It Again, PES ERASE Log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Saturday: Shoulders/Abs

BB Shoulder Press: 95 x 12, 115 x 10, 125 x 7, 135 x 5, 145 x 3

DB Side Raises: 20 x 12, 25 x 10, 35 x 6 dropset 20 x 7

Rear Delt Machine: 75 x 12, 90 x 10, 115 x 8

High Row: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 7, 115 x 5

BB Shrugs superset w/ decline sit ups: 135 x 20:15, 185 x 17:15, 225 x 12: 15

Rear BB Shrugs superset w/ weighted side dips: 135 x 20: 25 x 10 , 185 x 15: 25: 10, 25 x 10

Strength didn't really jump all that much, today i weighed in at 161 lbs, (+13) lbs, looked a bit drier, still slamming water however, but the morning i'm lovin how i look , and surprising to me, during shoulders my joints weren't in any pain

the test now begins, monday marks the first day off SD so my hormones might go a bit nuts, still on "the one" and dermacrine....but last time transferring off the sd left me in some trouble, so erase, it's your time to shine
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

2. Monday: Chest/Tris

BB Bench: 135 x 12, 155 x 9, 165 x 6, 195 x 1 dropset 135 x 8

DB Incline Press: 50 x 12, 60 x 10, 65 x 7, 75 x 4

DB Incline Fly Superset w/ DB Decline Fly: 30 x 10: 30 x 10, 40 x 10: 40 x 8, 45 x 8: 25 x 10

Chest Press Machine: 70 x 12, 115 x 10, 130 x 8, 145 x 7

Tri's:

Close Grip Press Machine: 95 x 12, 110 x 10, 125 x 8, 140 x 6

Rope Pulldown extension: 90 x 12, 105 x 10, 120 x 8

V Bar pushdown superset with db kickback: 50 x 12: 20 x 10, 60 x 10: 25 x 10, 70 x 8: 30 x 8

Went in looking to do more reps but the weight on bench felt really light so i figured I'd go for it, but once again i went for 195 which is a PR anyway but the first rep felt easy, it was smooth and of course i panic and reracked it....even after the weight felt light, i gassed, going towards the end of my chest routine i just felt destroyed and weak, thats why i didn't do skull crushers, i felt like death so i went with safer excercises to avoid injury
    •   

3. sounds like Erase is helping you drying out and will tighten your skin too.

yeah, coming off SD is a bummer especially when strength starts to wear off, hopefully TO will keep you going longer to get more PRs

Keep killing it

4. Tuesday: Back/Bis

Lat Pull down: 120 x 12, 140 x 10, 160 x 8, 190 x 5

Iso Lat High Pull: 70 x 12, 90 x 10, 115 x 7, 135 x 5

Chest Pad T-Bar Row: 90 x 12, 135 x 8, 180 x 3 dropset 90 x 7

Straight Bar Pull Down: 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 60 x 7

Deadlift: 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 7, 245 x 5

Bis:

Alt DB Curls: 25 x 12, 35 x 8, 45 x 5 dropset 25 x 5

Seated Alt Db Hammer: 20 x 12, 30 x 8, 35 x 6

Preacher Curl Machine: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 7 dropset 55 x 7 dropset 45 x 6

Once again I was happy with my workout, my deadlift numbers are starting to come back and i'm gaining confidence in my lower back that the pain is hopefully gone for good *knock on wood*, appear leaner but fuller at the same time in the mirror, but strength is still up good, def. feel like i'm recomping very nicely, strength and size up with the appearance of some fat loss

5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    appear leaner but fuller at the same time in the mirror, but strength is still up good, def. feel like i'm recomping very nicely, strength and size up with the appearance of some fat loss
    Sounds perfect.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sounds perfect.
    Agreed!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Wednesday: Cardio

Cardio: 30 minutes on eliptical HIIT style

Abs: 15 minutes of random excercises mostly supersetted with minimal rest

First time i experienced some lower back discomfort, took some taurine to combat it, should be ok for legs today....starting to feel what seems to be muscle hardness, also no estrogen side affects at all so far

8. what up, YG! Nice log going on in here... how many days into Erase are you now? I'm currently 1.5 weeks into Erase/TCF-1 @ 3 caps a day and still feeling very... lubricated?! Well, my joints aren't 'dry' like most people I'm seeing are reporting. I keep thinking something is wrong with me because I'm not drying out!

Anyway keep up the good work, brother. You're making some pretty solid strength gains. Are you goign to be running this for 8 weeks?

9. Quote Originally Posted by tbarrows View Post
    what up, YG! Nice log going on in here... how many days into Erase are you now? I'm currently 1.5 weeks into Erase/TCF-1 @ 3 caps a day and still feeling very... lubricated?! Well, my joints aren't 'dry' like most people I'm seeing are reporting. I keep thinking something is wrong with me because I'm not drying out!

Anyway keep up the good work, brother. You're making some pretty solid strength gains. Are you goign to be running this for 8 weeks?
    started on 09/13/10, so i'm almost 3 weeks in, and i do appear lean and dryer, almost the same feeling as when i took epi and dried out when using that as the strength went up

my plan was to run this until the end of the cycle, but i'm going to count the bottle and see how long it will last and might push it into pct

10. i must also note that i've been waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat, it started this week and i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the erase, just figured i'd throw that out there for anyone following along

for the record: i'm still sleeping with a/c on everynight but the sweating happens anyway

11. Thursday: Legs/Abs

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 8, 285 x 2, 185 x 8

Donkey Calf Raises: 70 x 20, 95 x 20, 120 x 15, 135 x 12

Leg extension superset leg curl: 255 x 12: 80 x 12, 270 x 12: 95 x 10, 285 x 10: 110 x 10, 285 x 10: 125 x 8

Abs: superset 3 set of 20 ball sit ups w/ 3 sets of 12 hanging leg raises

Happens everytime, i guess you can say i'm lazy but i fall in love with heavy weight lower rep squats, they feel so crazy but i don't seem to get out of breath and sweat like crazy the same way i do when i do higher rep squats....i really missed squatting the month and a half that i couldn't, leg workouts seem so boring without them

today is a day off, i really need it, i'm not really sore but i feel worn out, a nice day to refresh and hit it hard tomorrow for shoulders.....on a side note, i was walking around my house in a beater this morning before i put a shirt on for work and my father said my shoulders are really "expanding", whatever that means i took that as a good sign, he continued to say shirts are going to fit strange because i'm getting wider on top and not as much in the midsection...and he sees me everyday and i find it harder to notice body changes when you see someone on a daily basis

12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i must also note that i've been waking up in the middle of the night covered in sweat, it started this week and i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the erase, just figured i'd throw that out there for anyone following along

for the record: i'm still sleeping with a/c on everynight but the sweating happens anyway
    Night sweats is something I've become accustom to especially while I'm on any DS cycle but in the summer it gets worst, when I started taking Erase I did not see an increase.

Your log is looking good bro... I really like what you're doing.. keep killing it in the gym

13. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Thursday: Legs/Abs

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 8, 285 x 2, 185 x 8

Leg extension superset leg curl: 255 x 12: 80 x 12, 270 x 12: 95 x 10, 285 x 10: 110 x 10, 285 x 10: 125 x 8

Abs: superset 3 set of 20 ball sit ups w/ 3 sets of 12 hanging leg raises

Happens everytime, i guess you can say i'm lazy but i fall in love with heavy weight lower rep squats, they feel so crazy but i don't seem to get out of breath and sweat like crazy the same way i do when i do higher rep squats....i really missed squatting the month and a half that i couldn't, leg workouts seem so boring without them

today is a day off, i really need it, i'm not really sore but i feel worn out, a nice day to refresh and hit it hard tomorrow for shoulders.....on a side note, i was walking around my house in a beater this morning before i put a shirt on for work and my father said my shoulders are really "expanding", whatever that means i took that as a good sign, he continued to say shirts are going to fit strange because i'm getting wider on top and not as much in the midsection...and he sees me everyday and i find it harder to notice body changes when you see someone on a daily basis
    I always like to close out my leg workouts with lunges, either barbell inside the rack or dumbbell, go heavy on these and you'll get a killer, killer leg pumps

14. I do not get any sweats... but the cortisol portion of Erase, though theoretical could be a factor. If true you may be seeing some improved thyroidial function causing elevated temp.

We are conducting tests on the cortisol function of Erase, so we will present them when solid.
    The Historic PES Legend

15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I do not get any sweats... but the cortisol portion of Erase, though theoretical could be a factor. If true you may be seeing some improved thyroidial function causing elevated temp.

We are conducting tests on the cortisol function of Erase, so we will present them when solid.
    Yup!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

16. wow all of that makes sense, it is usually after my second dose in the p.m. of erase is when i feel a warmer feeling...i will pay closer attention

17. looks like things are going good yg. keep up the work bro!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

18. Saturday: Shoulders/Abs

BB Shoulder Press: 95 x 12, 115 x 10, 125 x 7, 135 x 5, 135 x 4

DB Side Raises: 20 x 12, 25 x 10, 35 x 6 dropset 20 x 7

Rear Delt Machine: 75 x 12, 90 x 10, 115 x 8

High Row: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 7, 115 x 5

BB Shrugs superset w/ decline sit ups: 135 x 20:15, 185 x 17:15, 225 x 12: 15

Rear BB Shrugs superset w/ hanging leg raises: 135 x 20: 12 , 185 x 15: 12, 12

Felt sluggish at first during the workout, ended up waking up as the workout went on but strength wasn't down nor up at all

weight: 162 (+14)

last night i don't know what i did but i moved a certain way and now have an intense pressure in my head, when i'm just sitting and standing it's just a pain, but if i bend over and when i straighten back up, i have throbbing on my one side of my head for about 30 seconds, hopefully that goes away at some point today so i can push my chest workout again

19. Monday:

Ended up not getting to workout, had a massive sinus headache (hope i'm not getting sick), went to the gym, started warming up and it seems like any weight in my hand was just making my head throb and added some dizziness to me

i went home and spent last night doing what i could to stop the headache and pressure, drank some tea, used a hot wrap around my neck and head, even decided to try and use my fathers massage chair, tried to use a humidifier with some vicks vapor rub in it but i must be missing a part because i spilled water everywhere

this week is going to be rough now, i have a meeting tomorrow but still should be able to get to the gym and found out that i have a charity race on saturday that i signed up for months ago....might end up going tuesday: upper body, wednesday: lower body, thursday: upper body, friday: off, doing the race and throwing in some lower body later in the day, and sunday: off..........maybe the change will shock the system into some growth

20. Man have you checked your bp, that sounds like a major High BP head ache.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man have you checked your bp, that sounds like a major High BP head ache.
    the last time i did was about a week ago, it was in a good range...but i did experience some bp headaches earlier and have upp'd my water and bp support supps....it would probably be in my best interest to test the bp again even though i havent' seen much in the way of headaches since the sd...until now

this headache feels different though, it may be the severity but it's only on the left side and it feels like pressure more than it a constant pain if that makes sense....hopefully i can get a handle on these, i haven't missed a workout from an illness or anything except for injury in a loong time

22. what u taking for BP support? im following along...got a bunch of erase i will be starting eventually.

23. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    what u taking for BP support? im following along...got a bunch of erase i will be starting eventually.
    Right now I'm taking a gram of hawthorn in the morning, i have liquid celery seed extract so i've been taking that but measurements are basically the same but could vary in the morning

in the afternoon i take 1 garlic pill and grape seed pill

at night another 550mg of hawthorn, sometimes some more celery seed

24. Well if it is just one side of your head then you probably have a knot in one of the muscles at the base of your skull in your neck. I have had them before and they are unpleasant. I was able to feel around and find mine and apply pressure to the knot until it let go. Anyway give it a shot feel around the bottom of the back of your skull pushing in a little and if you find a spot that is a little tender then work on that spot and see if it doesn't let up. May not be what is causing it but can't hurt.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well if it is just one side of your head then you probably have a knot in one of the muscles at the base of your skull in your neck. I have had them before and they are unpleasant. I was able to feel around and find mine and apply pressure to the knot until it let go. Anyway give it a shot feel around the bottom of the back of your skull pushing in a little and if you find a spot that is a little tender then work on that spot and see if it doesn't let up. May not be what is causing it but can't hurt.
    I think that does have something to do with it, i didn't feel anything while sleeping but i woke up sunday and my lower right side of my neck was killing me, it was that night that i started feeling crazy pressure on the opposit side of my head, i practiced massage therapy for alittle while in high school and still give massages on occasion, so i've been working and pressing and kneeding around my neck...also have been sitting in my fathers massage chair, using the shoulder spots and lowering them and putting them in close so they are at the base of my neck.....so far to day not as bad, hopefully we can keep it away

26. Tuesday: uppper body

I did an upper body workout since i didn't go to the gym monday and didn't want to skip any specific body part for the week

still had a headache, not as bad, but after having the weight in my hands and putting them down, my head was throbbing for about 15 seconds afterwards which sucked, saw some stars a few times doing bench and shoulder presses...so i tried to stay between 8-12 reps so i didn't kill myself while i had weight in my hand

on the other hand, PES is on to something with Erase affecting the thyroid, after i take my night dose i feel heat about a half hour later, even this morning after my dose i'm at work and feel a warmth similar to the Alpha T2, that stack should be killer for fat loss, might be my winter cut stack since i plan on laying off hormonals for awhile after this

27. Wednesday: Legs/Abs

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 8, 245 x 7, 135 x 14

Hack squat machine (plate loaded): 100 x 12, 145 x 10, 190 x 8, 215 x 7

Abs: about 10 minutes of random ab excercises including decline sit ups, hanging leg raises, ball sit ups, and side weighted dips

Didn't have much time because i had a meeting later at night but it seems when i have that short amount of time, i take short rest and did what i normally do a lot quicker than normal, didn't push the squat totals all that crazy because of the short rest, threw in hack squats because i still had some extra time left....headache wasn't bothering me and that feeling was welcomed, today i will go back to upper body, tuesday i did extra chest on uppper body day, so today i will throw in some extra back

28. Thursday: upper body

What a strange week in the gym for me, another upper body day, i really like doing this routine, the whole upper body pump feels incredible, and i feel like my muscles are constantly fresh because i'm not totally killing them with one workout after another

however i had no headaches all day at work, got to the gym and was fine, until my 3rd or 4th set of lat pulldowns when i got up the pain was intense in the back of my neck and left temple, the pain dulled after i was done with the lat pulldowns and continued my workout but still remained into the night, before bed it was kind of nonexistent and this morning, i feel pretty good once gain

as for the erase, i have made it a lot farther on this sd bridge than i did last time, and haven't had any estrogen sides, i do get some nice heat from this stuff, dried out quite a bit but i think from upping my water during this headache that my stomach is alittle bloated however i have some really nice veins running through my bicep and noticeable veins in my shoulders that i don't usually have when doing any shoulder excercise.....so far it's a homerun product in my book

29. Thanks for the feedback man
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

30. Saturday:

Had a charity race, and went to the gym for lower body afterwards....didn't do anything specific kind of just did random leg work just to get the work in

Monday: Chest/Tris

Flat Bench: 145 x 12, 155 x 10, 165 x 8, 170 x 7 dropset 135 x 7

Incline db press: 45 x 12, 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 7

Decline bench: 135 x 12, 155 x 10, 175 x 7

Peck Deck: 115 x 12, 145 x 10, 175 x 7 dropset 115 x 6

Tri:

V Bar pushdown: 50 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8 dropset 70 x 6

Overhead Db Extension: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 8

Rope Extension superset w/ DB Kickback: 90 x 12: 25 x 10, 105 x 10: 30 x 10, 120 x 10: 30 x 10

So my headache went away for most of the weekend, then i did some extra "activity" with my girl and bam the headache came right back, did some research on it and i guess it happens, sometimes due to high bp sometimes from tensing the neck to much while doing it, i've sworn off the she devil for the rest of this cycle.....thank god it's over after this week though, i hit the point on saturday when i just can't wait for it to end haha, happens everytime

but i wanted to stay a bit lighter and more reps, plus the heavy weight makes my head throb right now, it didn't hurt at all saturday but after that activity over the weekend it hurt sunday and yesterday alittle and i'd rather get a workout in than being dizzy and not getting one in

weight: 163 (+15)....even with the crappy week and all the problems, i'm still gaining some weight
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti is back at it with AX Preworkout
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 10:34 PM
  2. Gotti wants to hook ya'll up
    By Young Gotti in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20