Gotti's At It Again, PES ERASE Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I would pick some up, and then wait to start it up when your headaches subside. Sounds like hydrating more is helping though huh??
    yesterday the headaches were almost non existent when i started slamming water, but today they are here, nothing bad as usual just annoying enough to affect me, i'll keep drinking and hopefully they'll subside
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yesterday the headaches were almost non existent when i started slamming water, but today they are here, nothing bad as usual just annoying enough to affect me, i'll keep drinking and hopefully they'll subside
    The annoying thing about being on cycle for me anyways, is having to drink water right before bed. I can deal with having too piss a couple times in the middle of the night, cuz i just get up, piss, and then i pass back out.. but the big problem is if i feel like im thirsty at any point near bed time and i dont drink enough water im gonna wake up dehydrated cuz i guess ive sweat it out at night lol...

do you have a separate log for your beastdrol progress or is this it??
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    The annoying thing about being on cycle for me anyways, is having to drink water right before bed. I can deal with having too piss a couple times in the middle of the night, cuz i just get up, piss, and then i pass back out.. but the big problem is if i feel like im thirsty at any point near bed time and i dont drink enough water im gonna wake up dehydrated cuz i guess ive sweat it out at night lol...

do you have a separate log for your beastdrol progress or is this it??

no seperate log, just this

i have noticed getting cotton mouth really bad as the day goes on...i'm sure not the same kind of cotton mouth as you southern
    Iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.

no seperate log, just this

i have noticed getting cotton mouth really bad as the day goes on...i'm sure not the same kind of cotton mouth as you southern
    well as far as water consumption goes if i notice that i get thirsty, or get cottonmouth then i know i could use some more water. i try to keep so hydrated that i dont get excessive thirst.. its kind of annoying sometimes to have to piss so much but i can expect to be at least a little dehydrated if im "thirsty"

also i drink room temp water because i can slam a whole lot more back in one sitting. cold water taste great but it shocks the GI system and doesn't hydrate you as fast.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Thursday: Legs/Abs

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 275 x 4, 135 x 10

Donkey Calf Raises: 70 x 20, 95 x 20, 120 x 15, 135 x 12

Leg extension superset leg curl: 255 x 12: 75 x 12, 270 x 12: 90 x 10, 285 x 10: 105 x 10, 285 x 10: 120 x 8

Abs: Reverse back extension situps: 3 sets of 20 superset with bench press leg raises: 3 sets of 12

Felt good at the gym, for not squatting in a month and a half and this being my second week back I haven't really missed a beat, my last set at 135 I always like to go for 20 but other than that i was really happy until.....i went into the locker room and slipped on some water, felt like i pulled something in my groin, it hurt pretty bad last night, but today it seems fine, but that could be because the rest of my legs are in pain

Blood pressure was back down to normal range last night, 111/72, i was pretty happy but took it with a grain of salt since it was post workout so the workout itself probably helped lower it a bit....i was still happy to see that though as i'd like to bump the sd up to 20mg's for a week but have been cautious based on the headaches
    Iforcenutrition.com
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 275 x 4, 135 x 10

Leg extension superset leg curl: 255 x 12: 75 x 12, 270 x 12: 90 x 10, 285 x 10: 105 x 10, 285 x 10: 120 x 8

Abs: Reverse back extension situps: 3 sets of 20 superset with bench press leg raises: 3 sets of 12

Felt good at the gym, for not squatting in a month and a half and this being my second week back I haven't really missed a beat, my last set at 135 I always like to go for 20 but other than that i was really happy until.....i went into the locker room and slipped on some water, felt like i pulled something in my groin, it hurt pretty bad last night, but today it seems fine, but that could be because the rest of my legs are in pain

Blood pressure was back down to normal range last night, 111/72, i was pretty happy but took it with a grain of salt since it was post workout so the workout itself probably helped lower it a bit....i was still happy to see that though as i'd like to bump the sd up to 20mg's for a week but have been cautious based on the headaches
    I am personally pretty liable for some BP issues. I cannot take SD at all because it sky rockets my BP like no other.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I am personally pretty liable for some BP issues. I cannot take SD at all because it sky rockets my BP like no other.
    i never really had to much bp issues, the first time i took SD i was up at 20mg's and only had one day of headaches and the next day i was fine
    Iforcenutrition.com
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

i never really had to much bp issues, the first time i took SD i was up at 20mg's and only had one day of headaches and the next day i was fine
    I was the same way... I took 2 M1T cycles prior, and even a SD cycle prior with no issues, then one day I tried another SD cycle, and apparently developed the problem.

I cardio out the ass to control it, and it works well, but still, some hormones just screw up my BP now.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

yeah i've been keeping up with my cardio since i got the headaches, it seems to go away while i workout, maybe thats just me, and usually creeps up alittle before bed, but the morning is the worst part
    Iforcenutrition.com
  10. Banned

Have you added dermacrine yet YG????
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Have you added dermacrine yet YG????
    no i'm still waiting for it in the mail, i was hoping it would come before the bridge started next week so i can add it in, but i haven't seen anything yet
    Iforcenutrition.com
  12. Banned

no i'm still waiting for it in the mail, i was hoping it would come before the bridge started next week so i can add it in, but i haven't seen anything yet
    Tracking number bro??
    Is your weight up more today?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Tracking number bro??
    Is your weight up more today?
    tracking numbers in my email, can't get to it from work and my computer at my crib pretty much took a dirt nap this last week

didn't weight myself yet, maybe tonight (just for you), i usually weight myself at the weekly marks and the 10 day mark on sd for 10lbs in 10 days purposes
    Iforcenutrition.com
  14. Banned

tracking numbers in my email, can't get to it from work and my computer at my crib pretty much took a dirt nap this last week

didn't weight myself yet, maybe tonight (just for you), i usually weight myself at the weekly marks and the 10 day mark on sd for 10lbs in 10 days purposes
    Ight cool, how does beastdrol compare to your other clone you tried?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Ight cool, how does beastdrol compare to your other clone you tried?
    well i'm only at 10mg's and on the other i was at 20mg's of the m drol, but it feels cleaner...the headaches are really the only side i've noticed, on m drol i felt like crap all day long until i went to the gym and then i was alright, but i feel good all day...not sure if it's the lower mg's or the product being more pure
    Iforcenutrition.com
  16. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

well i'm only at 10mg's and on the other i was at 20mg's of the m drol, but it feels cleaner...the headaches are really the only side i've noticed, on m drol i felt like crap all day long until i went to the gym and then i was alright, but i feel good all day...not sure if it's the lower mg's or the product being more pure
    that sounds to me like the product is more pure, if you can run it at 1/2 and get the same effects, m-drol is pretty much hit or miss then when i think about it there's gotta be some medium which would not be a high quality product.

regarding the creatine discussion, i stopped taking it all together b/c of excessive bloat I'm experiencing I've been thinking of taking it only at nights, i presume there's still some benefit in this approach right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    that sounds to me like the product is more pure, if you can run it at 1/2 and get the same effects, m-drol is pretty much hit or miss then when i think about it there's gotta be some medium which would not be a high quality product.

regarding the creatine discussion, i stopped taking it all together b/c of excessive bloat I'm experiencing I've been thinking of taking it only at nights, i presume there's still some benefit in this approach right?
    well i gained an extra 3 lbs on the first 10 days of m drol vs the beast but again it was double the dose...and i ate a lot more carbs on mdrol and realized i don't need to because some of the weight was fat
    Iforcenutrition.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

In this thing YG!

Yeah, I had less lethargy than the other guys on the dymethazine I ran. I ran The Ultimate Diet 2.0 which is very low carb 4-5 days a week then a carb load period. I would get hypo only after carbs but not during my high protein and fat days. It just worked better for me because I am carb intolerant. You don't have to feed these things carbs to gain weight the glut 4 uptake is activated in the muscle even with a lack of insulin. My muscles stayed ridiculously full even depleted. Just weren't full of glycogen and water. I put on 14.5 lbs and ended up a good bit leaner you may want to look into that diet.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Saturday: Shoulders/Abs

BB Shoulder Press: 95 x 12, 115 x 10, 125 x 7, 135 x 5

DB Side Raises: 20 x 12, 25 x 10, 35 x 6 dropset 20 x 7

Rear Delt Machine: 75 x 12, 90 x 10, 115 x 8

High Row: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 7, 115 x 5

BB Shrugs: 135 x 20, 185 x 17, 225 x 12

Rear BB Shrugs: 135 x 20, 185 x 15

Abs: Superset back extension sit ups 20 for 3 sets w/ hanging raises raises 12 for 3 sets

Felt like a solid workout, feel good about my weights, feel drier, look a tad drier....this week my weight is 147 lbs (+9) from the start, it's also bridge week before next week when The One takes over, this is when i started having trouble last time, hopefully the erase takes care of that, also didn't get my dermacrime yet, hopefully today
    Iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In this thing YG!

Yeah, I had less lethargy than the other guys on the dymethazine I ran. I ran The Ultimate Diet 2.0 which is very low carb 4-5 days a week then a carb load period. I would get hypo only after carbs but not during my high protein and fat days. It just worked better for me because I am carb intolerant. You don't have to feed these things carbs to gain weight the glut 4 uptake is activated in the muscle even with a lack of insulin. My muscles stayed ridiculously full even depleted. Just weren't full of glycogen and water. I put on 14.5 lbs and ended up a good bit leaner you may want to look into that diet.
    nice to have you kleen, might have to look into that diet
    Iforcenutrition.com
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

well i gained an extra 3 lbs on the first 10 days of m drol vs the beast but again it was double the dose...and i ate a lot more carbs on mdrol and realized i don't need to because some of the weight was fat
    Lots of carbs while on superdrol will make you gain weight FAST. Glycogen storage machine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  22. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

raise your carbs and calories way up and weight will just stick on you
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Monday: Back/Bis

Lat Pulldown: 120 x 12, 140 x 10, 160 x 8, 180 x 5

Iso Lat High Pull: 70 x 12, 90 x 10, 115 x 7, 125 x 5

Close Grip Cable Row: 120 x 12, 150 x 10, 195 x 7

Straight Bar Pulldown: 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 60 x 8

Deadlift: 135 x 10 for 3 sets, 185 x 8

Bis

Alt DB curl: 25 x 12, 35 x 9, 45 x 6 dropset 25 x 6

Seat Alt DB Hammer: 20 x 12, 30 x 8, 40 x 6

Cable Preacher Curl with U shape bar: 30 x 12, 40 x 10, 60 x 7 dropset 30 x 7

Usually it's chest on monday but i guess everyone at my gym does chest on monday so when i got to the gym there was literally not a single bench available so instead of waiting and possibly not getting my workout in the way i would have liked, i decided to just do back and bi's so i had my pick of equipment

workout felt good, went alittle lower on reps just to push the strength a bit during this bridge week, force myself to go heavy and force myself to grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Tuesday: Chest/Tris

BB Bench: 135 x 12, 155 x 8, 165 x 6, 190 x 1, 185 x 2 dropset 135 x 6

DB Incline Press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 5

DB Incline Fly Superset w/ DB Decline Fly: 30 x 10: 30 x 10, 40 x 10: 40 x 8, 45 x 8: 25 x 10

Chest Press Machine: 70 x 12, 115 x 10, 130 x 8, 145 x 7

Tris:

Ez bar skull crusher superset w/ ez bar close grip press: 15's x 10: 15's x 10, 25 x 10: 25 x 8, 35 x 6: 35 x 6

V Bar Pushdown: 50 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6 dropset 70 x 6 dropset 30 x 6

Overhead Rope Extension superset w/ straight bar underhand pulldown: 30 x 12: 30 x 10, 40 x 10: 30 x 10, 60 x 6: 30 x 10

Alittle disapointed in bench numbers, I think I could have gotten another rep at 190 but with no one around and no spotter I got nervous and figured I should rack it instead of getting stuck, I was however pleased with the incline press of 70's, I dont' know if I ever ventured into the 70's doing incline presses, and even though it's a machine the press machine felt pretty easy even at the heavier weights

Had some dry joints yesterday that kind of were achey, on the other end my veins in my forearms were exploding, it was a nice look, a sign i'm drying out a bit from the erase
    Iforcenutrition.com
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Alittle disapointed in bench numbers, I think I could have gotten another rep at 190 but with no one around and no spotter I got nervous and figured I should rack it instead of getting stuck
    I hate not having a workout partner. When I do (has happened twice) I go up like 10lbs easy and rep with ease. When I attempt near that weight alone, my nerves keep me from lifting it and I struggle.

I can't bench on the smith, it feels way to unnatural. Occasionally I will use the power rack if the gym is empty.

..so I know how you feel.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Had some dry joints yesterday that kind of were achey, on the other end my veins in my forearms were exploding, it was a nice look, a sign i'm drying out a bit from the erase
    Great sign
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Tuesday: Chest/Tris

BB Bench: 135 x 12, 155 x 8, 165 x 6, 190 x 1, 185 x 2 dropset 135 x 6

DB Incline Press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 5

DB Incline Fly Superset w/ DB Decline Fly: 30 x 10: 30 x 10, 40 x 10: 40 x 8, 45 x 8: 25 x 10

Chest Press Machine: 70 x 12, 115 x 10, 130 x 8, 145 x 7

Tris:

Ez bar skull crusher superset w/ ez bar close grip press: 15's x 10: 15's x 10, 25 x 10: 25 x 8, 35 x 6: 35 x 6

V Bar Pushdown: 50 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6 dropset 70 x 6 dropset 30 x 6

Overhead Rope Extension superset w/ straight bar underhand pulldown: 30 x 12: 30 x 10, 40 x 10: 30 x 10, 60 x 6: 30 x 10

Alittle disapointed in bench numbers, I think I could have gotten another rep at 190 but with no one around and no spotter I got nervous and figured I should rack it instead of getting stuck, I was however pleased with the incline press of 70's, I dont' know if I ever ventured into the 70's doing incline presses, and even though it's a machine the press machine felt pretty easy even at the heavier weights

Yeah i hate when i dont havea spot...its in your head also. Just be patient bro, the weight will come. Just keep pushin heavy weight and you will make the gains you want
    AAEFX REPRESENTATIVE
    *K-OTIC*KARBOLYN*TEST CHARGE HARDCORE*KRE-ALKALINE*FREAKMAKER*
    @aaefx
  28. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice... I love it when heavy weights fell easy I a similar split as you do and my bridge week was last week... you should up the weight and lower the reps and you'll start growing.
    How are you dosing Erase? If you start to fell your joins are getting too dry reduce your Erase, by 1 cap, its a good sign b/c its working.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Wednesday: Cardio

Cardio: 30 minutes on eliptical HIIT style

Abs: 15 minutes of random excercises mostly supersetted with minimal rest

I'm dosing my erase 1 in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m. don't feel anymore dry than the day before but still more dry than normal....got my dermacrine in the mail also so now i'm throwing that into the mix....so hopefully the lethargy will drop off a bit, it will make the transition off the sd easier but will also put erase to the test as this is where i ran into problems last time, also the "test" like compound should also let the erase minimize any chances of estrogen effects.....this is when the erase is really going to shine for me
    Iforcenutrition.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Squats: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 285 x 3, 135 x 12

Felt pretty good during the day and workout, no problems with any knee pain or anything as i figured they might be alittle tight with the drying effect, overall pretty happy with what I did
    Iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gotti is back at it with AX Preworkout
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:34 PM
  2. Gotti wants to hook ya'll up
    By Young Gotti in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:08 PM