NTBM Need2slin log

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody,I got chose to log Need2slin:box: and my goal is to reduce Body fat of my 5,11 ,215lbs body with around 20%bf,as you can see I m on need to cut that,I will also supplement the regulars,whey protein,creatine mono and a few samples of preworkout that i have around,lets get the party started!!:sombrero:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:I have not received Need2slin yet but I will post my workouts also ,so you guys can give me and advice,my body type is more of a Endomorph ,because I do not have any problem on adding frames on my frame,but also is easy for me to add fat too,for that reason I need the help of Need2slin to shift those gains from fat gain to a lean mass gains, and reduce fat.Today I will do a full body workout and 30 minutes cardio,my preworkout is creatinemono and 200 mgm off caffeine>> m

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome buddy, you're gonna love Need2Slin! :D

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ill follow too man. Whats your diet going to be like?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, post your diet up bro.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning !!because today is a holiday ,i wil start my day doing cardio on and empty stomach ,to burn some fat,10 minutes stationary bike and then run for 1 mile,my diet today is after the work out 1 cup of oatmeal,1 cup of skim milk,1 banana,1 cup of whey protein,3 hours later will be 1 can of tuna with 2 slices of whole wheat bread,with spinach on it and 3 cups of green tea (cold),3 hours later 6oz pork loin chop,and 1 cup red kidney beans ,thats what i got plan so far for today!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, now im hungry! No gym today? Theyre open 12-5, leg day for me today!

AmyFetzer

Awards
I <3 need2slin one of the BEST ever!!!! Its part of my Stack Im taking now and I love it

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I did cardio on empty stomach this morning ,but i will be there tomorrow for legs too!!:sombrero:

When i lost 20lbs of fat earlier this year thats how i did it. Woke up and was hitting cardio intensely within 45-1hr max after waking up on an empty stomach. But i did it all hard work and diet supplement free!!! Lol wish i wouldve know about proper supplements then, wouldve been much easier. Good thing you skipped the gym today it was packed like a house party in there felt like i had to fight for the machines!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I know ,for that reason I rest on mondays,lol,!!!

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
I running the Need2Slin and I can honestly say I felt the product working withing a few days of running it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I running the Need2Slin and I can honestly say I felt the product working withing a few days of running it.
For some the musclew fullness is very rapidly seen, for others it takes a weak or more for serum plasma levels to top out, and then the difference is visible, all depends on your own response to insulin and glucogen.
Glad you can feel it so early bro, you will love the effects after a few weeks.

RS

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:Ok ,came back from work and found the NEED2SLIN package and I am ready to roll this log,today is my chest ,triceps,and 20 minutees HIIT cardio day ,I will post my workout ,pics,and the feeling of the first dose of NEED2SLIN,wich I am taking before dinner...

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to your updates man! I hit chest earlier today so if you find yourself lifting more in there today its beacuase i wore the weights out and theyre tired now haha. What time do you go tomorrow? Ill be in there about 10-10:15 for BACK!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to your updates man! I hit chest earlier today so if you find yourself lifting more in there today its beacuase i wore the weights out and theyre tired now haha. What time do you go tomorrow? Ill be in there about 10-10:15 for BACK!
aROUND THE SAME TIME FOR BACK AND BICEPS BRO!!:type:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Today workout:Warm up the rotatorcuff area for about 5 minutes. And start with Dumbel incline bench 12 reps 45 10 reps 55 8 reps 65 6 reps 75 2 reps 85 Barbel flat bench press 10 reps 135 8 reps 155 6 reps 185 2 reps 205 Hammer strenght bench(vertical) 10 reps 100 8 reps 115 6 reps 155 Cable fly machine 10 reps 75lbs 3 sets Hammer strenght triceps dip machine 200 lbs 8 reps for 3 sets supert set of 60 lbs close grip press 10 reps,set with 10 reps skull crushers,3 sets.. Ez bar cable press down 120 8reps,super with over the head cable press 16 reps for 3 sets;then 30 minutes cardio got bcaas 10 grams p-workout then 20 minutes later 2 caps of NEED2SLIN AND 30 minutes later for dinner a good hamburger with veggies ,trying to get at list 60 grams of carbs:type::1244:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Can some help me on how to down load my pics here??

reecew

Awards
  • Established
For the pics you need to upload them to a filehosting site of some sort. I use photobucket.com. Then once you upload them on there you copy the IMG code and just paste it into the post. It should embed your pics into the post that way.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sorry im late... in for the win!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:usa:I have a really good work out today, and i seen that my arms are a growing a little but not the way i want ,so I am going to give it a 1 special day to help;been taking my Need2slin 2 caps per day before breakfast and dinner pos workout ,feeling like my body still pump all day ,so far.this is my new routine starting tomorrow. Biceps/triceps:
Barbell Curl
Dumbbell curl
Cross Body Hammer Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Individual Cable Curl

Triceps Pushdown V-bar
Barbell lying triceps extension (skull krushers)
Cable Overhead Triceps Extension
Triceps Pushdown-Rope

Chest
Bench Press
Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Flys
Incline Bench
Incline dumbbells
Machine Fly

Legs/Forearms
Squat
Leg Press
Leg Extensions
Lying Leg Curls
Seated Calf Raise
Standing Calf Raise

Reverse Barbell Preacher Curls
Barbell Behind Back Wrist Curl
Wrist Roller

Back
Deadlift
Tbar Row
Cable Seated Row
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
One-Arm Dumbbell Row
Back Extensions (Weighted)

Shoulders
Machine Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Lateral Raise
Cable Internal Rotation
Dumbbell Shrugs
Cable Upright Row

And 20 minutes HITT in all workouts!!

AmyFetzer

Awards
ROCKS I used it to slim down and build some tone and it worked fast! I gained muscle in my legs and arms while I lost an inch in my waist and I am seeing real definition every where thank you Need2Slin I give this a 10000000 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Fricken ROCKS!

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Keep up the good work on the log. We are proud to have users of Need2Slin who are willing to run a log on AM.

You mention that your doing 20 min HITT. I would suggest not doing HITT. From the OP, you stated that you 20% bf. I would recommend you doing longer durations of moderate intensity on an inclined treadmill or step mill. It is not about how many calories you burn, it is about how much fat you burn. It takes the body longer to use fat as energy which is why i suggest longer durations.

I would suggest something 45 min cardio of mod intesity cardio 3 times a week for right now. You never want to start out with more than you need.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work on the log. We are proud to have users of Need2Slin who are willing to run a log on AM.

You mention that your doing 20 min HITT. I would suggest not doing HITT. From the OP, you stated that you 20% bf. I would recommend you doing longer durations of moderate intensity on an inclined treadmill or step mill. It is not about how many calories you burn, it is about how much fat you burn. It takes the body longer to use fat as energy which is why i suggest longer durations.

I would suggest something 45 min cardio of mod intesity cardio 3 times a week for right now. You never want to start out with more than you need.
You are right ,i will try that ,i been doing hiit for so long and not best results ,maybe something different will do it !!I will try that!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

x 2 i definitely think you have a good point about the cardio. your biggest change in body composition is going to come from your diet, and if you're doing a calorie deficit i would only put your body through low- to moderate intensity because youre doing it at point where your body's already burning a bunch of calories... right after a hard ass workout!

keep killing it OP- im glad you are liking the product and cant wait to see the final review!!!

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Very important to have a great diet with this supp to get the most out of it.
I see you are posting a lot of training splits and such, but I'd like to hear more about what your diet looks like.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok tomorrow will be :Need2slin 2 caps before breakfast ,then 1 cup of oatmeal ,1 banana,1 cup of milk and 1 peanut butter spoon (all natural,no trans fats!!),then 2 hours later ,1 cup of greek yoghurt,lunch 6 0z chicken breast with 1 cup spinach,1 slice swiss chesse,2 slices of whole wheat bread,and 1 apple,2 hours later ,1 protein bar (supreme),then on my post workout meal 2 caps of Need2slin follow 25 minutes later by 6 oz round steak,broccoli and 2 cups of white rice!!,before bed time cottage chesse

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ok tomorrow will be :Need2slin 2 caps before breakfast ,then 1 cup of oatmeal ,1 banana,1 cup of milk and 1 peanut butter spoon (all natural,no trans fats!!),then 2 hours later ,1 cup of greek yoghurt,lunch 6 0z chicken breast with 1 cup spinach,1 slice swiss chesse,2 slices of whole wheat bread,and 1 apple,2 hours later ,1 protein bar (supreme),then on my post workout meal 2 caps of Need2slin follow 25 minutes later by 6 oz round steak,broccoli and 2 cups of white rice!!,before bed time cottage chesse

I just ate and now im HUNGRY AGAIN! lol. You ever look into uploading those photos?

SBT

SBT

Awards
i'll be following along with this one!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just got back from my legs workoutand they got trashed!!got my dose of Need2slin and then 20 minutes later my protein shake to recover and deliver all the nutrients !!!
tuesday
Lifting – Legs
Leg Extension - 4x20
Leg press - 4x8,8,6,4 500lbs,600lbs,700lbs,700lbs
Squats - 4x8,8,6,6 225,225lbs,315,315lbs
Lunges - 3x8 40lbs dumbells on each hand
Laying Leg Curl (both single) - 3x10 100lbs
Standing and Seated Calf Raise - 4x10
Front Calf Raise - 3x10
Donkey Calf - 3x10

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell yes my man. So glad the product is working great for you man. Of course I knew it would though. kill it my man.....

SBT

SBT

Awards
way to kill that leg day!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!

SBT

SBT

Awards
I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!
nice!! i love upper body workouts esp when i'm using need2slin because the pump is craZy!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely get that n2s in before a big cheat meal ;)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Got my Need2slin 2 caps and then 30 minutes later protein shake with milk ,banana ,creatine ,and heading out to the gym ,i will post my workout later !!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Got my Need2slin 2 caps and then 30 minutes later protein shake with milk ,banana ,creatine ,and heading out to the gym ,i will post my workout later !!
I was in there earlier about 11-12:30 was looking for you but no luck haha. No wonder you werent there yet! Look forward to seeing that workout.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have a good workout !!. Deadlift 5x5 275 ,Lat pulldown 12lbs 4 sets 10 reps,dumbell row 80lbs 8 reps 3 sets,machine row 150 8 reps 3 sets,then light biceps workout,for some reason i felt tired ,I am thinking on taking 2 days off to recover and combact to the gym tuesday!!

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
How many grams of carbs are you taking in per day? And what are your carb sources?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will say around 160 grams per day,sources are oatmeal,rice,fruits..

SBT

SBT

Awards
solid list, those are the ones i use too mostly out of convenience.