NTBM Need2slin log

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. How's the diet been? Staying clean?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    How's the diet been? Staying clean?
    Yea but Conrad gave some tips eo tweak this out a bit !!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Yea but Conrad gave some tips eo tweak this out a bit !!
    Good stuff!

  4. Got out of college and on my way to the gym,I will posted in a little bit!!

  5. My legs workout was good ,I got some trouble 2 weeks ago ,but I could feel the recovery today!!my legs did not felt any pain !!
    •   
       


  6. glad to hear your legs were feeling better!

  7. Tday is back,biceps cardio,day!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Tday is back,biceps cardio,day!!
    kill it mang!

  9. i KILLED this workout and cameback to get Need2slin and then 25 minutes later my Onslaught protein and feel goof ,the report on my workout is that I was able to see ALL my vains of my arms pop out!!,is my second week on it (Need2slin)and vascularity is incresing!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    i KILLED this workout and cameback to get Need2slin and then 25 minutes later my Onslaught protein and feel goof ,the report on my workout is that I was able to see ALL my vains of my arms pop out!!,is my second week on it (Need2slin)and vascularity is incresing!!!
    Nice!!!

  11. Keep up the great work!

  12. I got the day off yesterday but today I superset chest workout,then 10 minutes HIIT cardio,then shoulders superset,with 10 minutes hiit cardio,then Triceps superset w-out and 10 minutes cardio ,felt great ,came back got my Need2slin and then my ONSLAUGHT ,FELT great ,tomorrow will be legs!!!

  13. Got my legs workout and felt grest ,I am at 95% of my recovery and was able to max out on my leg press at 700lbs ,feeling pump today!!!

  14. Tomorrow morning before I start my Workout ,i will measure my bf%,I am doing the back,biceps and abs with hiit in between workout ,all super set ,hope to have a less bf%,I change my diet,hoping for a better result!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Tomorrow morning before I start my Workout ,i will measure my bf%,I am doing the back,biceps and abs with hiit in between workout ,all super set ,hope to have a less bf%,I change my diet,hoping for a better result!!
    What's your reasoning on during the HIIT during your workout? I personally would not do it. Keep your work outs focusing on building muscle THEN keep cardio focusing on fat burning.

    It is easy to get impatient. But at the rate your doing this routine, you are putting yourself in a catabolic state.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    What's your reasoning on during the HIIT during your workout? I personally would not do it. Keep your work outs focusing on building muscle THEN keep cardio focusing on fat burning.

    It is easy to get impatient. But at the rate your doing this routine, you are putting yourself in a catabolic state.
    You are problably right!!is just that is easy for me to put on fat,I been down a few pounds before but my bf% has been the same for almost a year now,now at 218lbs and same bf% means that i put in some muscle ,but sadly my bf has not go under 19%,i still trying ,I am not a quitter for sure!!

  17. I felt good on y work out today!!back,biceps,and abs followed by 30 minutes cardio,I got my bf% before my cardio and was down .4% from 20.5% to 20.1%,so That is good news,also my strenght was up a bit,I have around 10 more days of Need2slin and lets see if I can go down to 19%bf

  18. Lets DO THIS !

  19. Keep killin it, you will see results

  20. I am on it bro^^^ thanks for your support!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I am on it bro^^^ thanks for your support!!!
    Not a problem man!

  22. Im super late but Im still here. Dont stop till u reach ur goal man. Then kill ur goal and push for more!

  23. i WILL bro I am on it I never give up ,plus Ilove to lift weights

  24. Have a good work out chest,shoulders,triceps ,all super set and hiit in between ,lost 2 pounds now 216lbs,I will measure my bf% and post my results,now my Need2slin and 20 minutes later my Onslaught protein !!

  25. Felt awesome today have a great leg workout,Need to slin works really good ,no doubt about that,I am gonna have to order 1 more bottle!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:21 AM
  2. Need2Slin is a must have for everyone!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 10:40 AM
  3. need2slin
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 09:57 AM
  4. need2slin
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Log in
Log in