NTBM Need2slin log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. I have a really good work out today, and i seen that my arms are a growing a little but not the way i want ,so I am going to give it a 1 special day to help;been taking my Need2slin 2 caps per day before breakfast and dinner pos workout ,feeling like my body still pump all day ,so far.this is my new routine starting tomorrow. Biceps/triceps:
    Barbell Curl
    Dumbbell curl
    Cross Body Hammer Curl
    Incline Dumbbell Curl
    Individual Cable Curl

Triceps Pushdown V-bar
    Barbell lying triceps extension (skull krushers)
    Cable Overhead Triceps Extension
    Triceps Pushdown-Rope

[B]Chest[B]
    Bench Press
    Dumbbell Press
    Dumbbell Flys
    Incline Bench
    Incline dumbbells
    Machine Fly

Legs/Forearms
    Squat
    Leg Press
    Leg Extensions
    Lying Leg Curls
    Seated Calf Raise
    Standing Calf Raise

Reverse Barbell Preacher Curls
    Barbell Behind Back Wrist Curl
    Wrist Roller

Back
    Deadlift
    Tbar Row
    Cable Seated Row
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
    One-Arm Dumbbell Row
    Back Extensions (Weighted)

Shoulders
    Machine Shoulder Press
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    Cable Internal Rotation
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Cable Upright Row

And 20 minutes HITT in all workouts!!

2. ROCKS I used it to slim down and build some tone and it worked fast! I gained muscle in my legs and arms while I lost an inch in my waist and I am seeing real definition every where thank you Need2Slin I give this a 10000000 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It Fricken ROCKS!
    •   

3. Keep up the good work on the log. We are proud to have users of Need2Slin who are willing to run a log on AM.

You mention that your doing 20 min HITT. I would suggest not doing HITT. From the OP, you stated that you 20% bf. I would recommend you doing longer durations of moderate intensity on an inclined treadmill or step mill. It is not about how many calories you burn, it is about how much fat you burn. It takes the body longer to use fat as energy which is why i suggest longer durations.

I would suggest something 45 min cardio of mod intesity cardio 3 times a week for right now. You never want to start out with more than you need.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    Keep up the good work on the log. We are proud to have users of Need2Slin who are willing to run a log on AM.

You mention that your doing 20 min HITT. I would suggest not doing HITT. From the OP, you stated that you 20% bf. I would recommend you doing longer durations of moderate intensity on an inclined treadmill or step mill. It is not about how many calories you burn, it is about how much fat you burn. It takes the body longer to use fat as energy which is why i suggest longer durations.

I would suggest something 45 min cardio of mod intesity cardio 3 times a week for right now. You never want to start out with more than you need.
    You are right ,i will try that ,i been doing hiit for so long and not best results ,maybe something different will do it !!I will try that!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    Keep up the good work on the log. We are proud to have users of Need2Slin who are willing to run a log on AM.

x 2 i definitely think you have a good point about the cardio. your biggest change in body composition is going to come from your diet, and if you're doing a calorie deficit i would only put your body through low- to moderate intensity because youre doing it at point where your body's already burning a bunch of calories... right after a hard ass workout!

keep killing it OP- im glad you are liking the product and cant wait to see the final review!!!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   

6. Very important to have a great diet with this supp to get the most out of it.
    I see you are posting a lot of training splits and such, but I'd like to hear more about what your diet looks like.

7. Ok tomorrow will be :Need2slin 2 caps before breakfast ,then 1 cup of oatmeal ,1 banana,1 cup of milk and 1 peanut butter spoon (all natural,no trans fats!!),then 2 hours later ,1 cup of greek yoghurt,lunch 6 0z chicken breast with 1 cup spinach,1 slice swiss chesse,2 slices of whole wheat bread,and 1 apple,2 hours later ,1 protein bar (supreme),then on my post workout meal 2 caps of Need2slin follow 25 minutes later by 6 oz round steak,broccoli and 2 cups of white rice!!,before bed time cottage chesse

8. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Ok tomorrow will be :Need2slin 2 caps before breakfast ,then 1 cup of oatmeal ,1 banana,1 cup of milk and 1 peanut butter spoon (all natural,no trans fats!!),then 2 hours later ,1 cup of greek yoghurt,lunch 6 0z chicken breast with 1 cup spinach,1 slice swiss chesse,2 slices of whole wheat bread,and 1 apple,2 hours later ,1 protein bar (supreme),then on my post workout meal 2 caps of Need2slin follow 25 minutes later by 6 oz round steak,broccoli and 2 cups of white rice!!,before bed time cottage chesse

I just ate and now im HUNGRY AGAIN! lol. You ever look into uploading those photos?

9. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    I just ate and now im HUNGRY AGAIN! lol. You ever look into uploading those photos?
    I will!!

10. i'll be following along with this one!

11. I just got back from my legs workoutand they got trashed!!got my dose of Need2slin and then 20 minutes later my protein shake to recover and deliver all the nutrients !!!
    tuesday
    Lifting Legs
    Leg Extension - 4x20
    Leg press - 4x8,8,6,4 500lbs,600lbs,700lbs,700lbs
    Squats - 4x8,8,6,6 225,225lbs,315,315lbs
    Lunges - 3x8 40lbs dumbells on each hand
    Laying Leg Curl (both single) - 3x10 100lbs
    Standing and Seated Calf Raise - 4x10
    Front Calf Raise - 3x10
    Donkey Calf - 3x10

12. Hell yes my man. So glad the product is working great for you man. Of course I knew it would though. kill it my man.....

13. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Hell yes my man. So glad the product is working great for you man. Of course I knew it would though. kill it my man.....
    Glad to see you here!!!!

14. way to kill that leg day!!

15. I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!

16. great log bro keep it up

17. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!
    nice!! i love upper body workouts esp when i'm using need2slin because the pump is craZy!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!
    definitely get that n2s in before a big cheat meal

19. Got my Need2slin 2 caps and then 30 minutes later protein shake with milk ,banana ,creatine ,and heading out to the gym ,i will post my workout later !!

20. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Got my Need2slin 2 caps and then 30 minutes later protein shake with milk ,banana ,creatine ,and heading out to the gym ,i will post my workout later !!
    I was in there earlier about 11-12:30 was looking for you but no luck haha. No wonder you werent there yet! Look forward to seeing that workout.

21. I have a good workout !!. Deadlift 5x5 275 ,Lat pulldown 12lbs 4 sets 10 reps,dumbell row 80lbs 8 reps 3 sets,machine row 150 8 reps 3 sets,then light biceps workout,for some reason i felt tired ,I am thinking on taking 2 days off to recover and combact to the gym tuesday!!

22. How many grams of carbs are you taking in per day? And what are your carb sources?

23. I will say around 160 grams per day,sources are oatmeal,rice,fruits..

24. solid list, those are the ones i use too mostly out of convenience.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. Need2Slin is a must have for everyone!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:40 AM
  3. need2slin
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 08:57 AM
  4. need2slin
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:38 PM