NTBM Need2slin log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Very important to have a great diet with this supp to get the most out of it.
    I see you are posting a lot of training splits and such, but I'd like to hear more about what your diet looks like.

2. Ok tomorrow will be :Need2slin 2 caps before breakfast ,then 1 cup of oatmeal ,1 banana,1 cup of milk and 1 peanut butter spoon (all natural,no trans fats!!),then 2 hours later ,1 cup of greek yoghurt,lunch 6 0z chicken breast with 1 cup spinach,1 slice swiss chesse,2 slices of whole wheat bread,and 1 apple,2 hours later ,1 protein bar (supreme),then on my post workout meal 2 caps of Need2slin follow 25 minutes later by 6 oz round steak,broccoli and 2 cups of white rice!!,before bed time cottage chesse
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Ok tomorrow will be :Need2slin 2 caps before breakfast ,then 1 cup of oatmeal ,1 banana,1 cup of milk and 1 peanut butter spoon (all natural,no trans fats!!),then 2 hours later ,1 cup of greek yoghurt,lunch 6 0z chicken breast with 1 cup spinach,1 slice swiss chesse,2 slices of whole wheat bread,and 1 apple,2 hours later ,1 protein bar (supreme),then on my post workout meal 2 caps of Need2slin follow 25 minutes later by 6 oz round steak,broccoli and 2 cups of white rice!!,before bed time cottage chesse

I just ate and now im HUNGRY AGAIN! lol. You ever look into uploading those photos?

4. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    I just ate and now im HUNGRY AGAIN! lol. You ever look into uploading those photos?
    I will!!
    •   

5. i'll be following along with this one!

6. I just got back from my legs workoutand they got trashed!!got my dose of Need2slin and then 20 minutes later my protein shake to recover and deliver all the nutrients !!!
    tuesday
    Lifting Legs
    Leg Extension - 4x20
    Leg press - 4x8,8,6,4 500lbs,600lbs,700lbs,700lbs
    Squats - 4x8,8,6,6 225,225lbs,315,315lbs
    Lunges - 3x8 40lbs dumbells on each hand
    Laying Leg Curl (both single) - 3x10 100lbs
    Standing and Seated Calf Raise - 4x10
    Front Calf Raise - 3x10
    Donkey Calf - 3x10

7. Hell yes my man. So glad the product is working great for you man. Of course I knew it would though. kill it my man.....

8. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Hell yes my man. So glad the product is working great for you man. Of course I knew it would though. kill it my man.....
    Glad to see you here!!!!

9. way to kill that leg day!!

10. I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!

11. great log bro keep it up

12. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!
    nice!! i love upper body workouts esp when i'm using need2slin because the pump is craZy!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    I had a great shoulders traps workout!!!,tomorrow we having hamburgers at work,so i'll be sure to take 2 caps of Need2slin before that!!!
    definitely get that n2s in before a big cheat meal

14. Got my Need2slin 2 caps and then 30 minutes later protein shake with milk ,banana ,creatine ,and heading out to the gym ,i will post my workout later !!

15. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Got my Need2slin 2 caps and then 30 minutes later protein shake with milk ,banana ,creatine ,and heading out to the gym ,i will post my workout later !!
    I was in there earlier about 11-12:30 was looking for you but no luck haha. No wonder you werent there yet! Look forward to seeing that workout.

16. I have a good workout !!. Deadlift 5x5 275 ,Lat pulldown 12lbs 4 sets 10 reps,dumbell row 80lbs 8 reps 3 sets,machine row 150 8 reps 3 sets,then light biceps workout,for some reason i felt tired ,I am thinking on taking 2 days off to recover and combact to the gym tuesday!!

17. How many grams of carbs are you taking in per day? And what are your carb sources?

18. I will say around 160 grams per day,sources are oatmeal,rice,fruits..

19. solid list, those are the ones i use too mostly out of convenience.

20. Saw Raul in the gym today. He was in there tearing it up so he's still going at it strong.

21. Thanks for the support bro,today was not the way I wanted but still did ligth reps!!tomorrow is shoulders,and will be a lot better bro!!

22. I love shoulder day, its the one day where i truely shine and leave my lifting partner in the DUST that and back day haha!

23. Great work out today!!Hammer strenght barbell press 100lbs 10 rps....]160lbs 8 reps.......200lbs 6reps....220lbs 4 reps PR!!! Then 80 lbs smith machine up right rows 10 reps 3 sets,,...then 50 reps of dumbell presess (45lbs e/hand) for 50 reps,(20 reps,20 secs, rest..20reps,and then 10)....bent over lateral raises 12 reps 3 sets with 35lbs on each hand,dumbell front raises 12 reps ,3 sets with 20 lbs on each hand;lateral raises 15 reps ,3 sets with 15 lbs dumbells,and then 3 sets of 20 reps with 75 lbs,and finally 30 minutes cardio on the stair stepper..Recovery 1 cap of Need2slin then 20 minutes later my whey shake with milk and a banana,felt good tonight!!!

24. Nice PR!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    Great work out today!!Hammer strenght barbell press 100lbs 10 rps....]160lbs 8 reps.......200lbs 6reps....220lbs 4 reps PR!!! Then 80 lbs smith machine up right rows 10 reps 3 sets,,...then 50 reps of dumbell presess (45lbs e/hand) for 50 reps,(20 reps,20 secs, rest..20reps,and then 10)....bent over lateral raises 12 reps 3 sets with 35lbs on each hand,dumbell front raises 12 reps ,3 sets with 20 lbs on each hand;lateral raises 15 reps ,3 sets with 15 lbs dumbells,and then 3 sets of 20 reps with 75 lbs,and finally 30 minutes cardio on the stair stepper..Recovery 1 cap of Need2slin then 20 minutes later my whey shake with milk and a banana,felt good tonight!!!
    Damn you were a mad man in there tonight! Awesome workout, glad to see today was better than your leg day. On those bent over rear lateral raises you are leading the DB outwards with your pinky right? I did those wrong for so long and often see people doing them wrong so i just figured id ask .

26. You are right!! I use to do that but someone there fix me up,thanks for that point anyway bro!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    You are right!! I use to do that but someone there fix me up,thanks for that point anyway bro!!
    No problem man anytime! Keep lifting like you did today and your bound to see some great results.

28. Nice PR bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 10:21 AM
  2. Need2Slin is a must have for everyone!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:40 AM
  3. need2slin
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 08:57 AM
  4. need2slin
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:38 PM